Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 02:50 AM   #41
Stazon Splitcoast

Yes, you'll need to find an SU! demo with whom to sign up. If you decide to do that, you won't be able to promote other products on your blog.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-22-2011, 10:33 PM   #42
Rubber Obsessor

Hi, Linda! Thanks for the reply. Maybe I'm going to have to think about it some more, then.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:33 PM   #43
Rubber Obsessor

Another question, if it's okay?

Do you get free shipping with your first Stampin Up order as a demonstrator? I am just wondering, since I think I read that somewhere, but I don't remember if I read it correctly.

Thanks in advance, and happy new year to all!
Old 12-31-2011, 02:21 AM   #44
Stazon Splitcoast

Sadly, no to the free shipping.

You do, however, get 30% off your first order if placed within 45 days.

HTH
Old 01-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #45
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks, again, Linda! Happy new year!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:33 AM   #46
Cardstock Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricutaddict View Post
Hi, everyone!
I know this is an old thread, but I stumbled upon this 2 days ago, and I'm just wondering...do I need to sign up with a Stampin Up demonstrator in order to be one? Thanks in advance!
You will need to sign up under someone else. It will ask you to find a demonstrator when you try to join. Its great to have someone as an upline anyway, they can answer a lot of your questions and give you lots of pointers along the way. Its also fun if they are in your area to be able to get together and share ideas. I do that with both my upline and downline as often as we can.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #47
Cardstock Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricutaddict View Post
Another question, if it's okay?

Do you get free shipping with your first Stampin Up order as a demonstrator? I am just wondering, since I think I read that somewhere, but I don't remember if I read it correctly.

Thanks in advance, and happy new year to all!
You get free shipping on your starter package.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #48
Glitter Queen

It helps if you do yu can also sight up by calling stampin up, they are amazing, I just sight up on 2-1-12, Id been a customer for 6 months and fell in love with their quality, their beautiful design and their customer support, they want every customer to be happy, I had 2 embossing folder brake on my big shot and my demo call them they replace both and told me to keep the broken one, another time i open an ink pad and i did not like the color and they exchange it for one i like, they go above and beyond for customers and demos, im looking forward to make my business grow. I'm still tossing ideas how to get customers since I do not know a lot of women and the ones i do are already demos or go to a club I will try Meetup.com thanks for for posting that
Old 02-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #49
Glitter Queen

I forgot to mention I use to be a creative memories consultant over 1 year ago might be two years it went so bad, I love their products too for my scrapbook and i only use their albums but i couldn't get it to kick off, when i saw stampin up on a workshop i fell in love with it and the catalogue so many amazing products, i can see where the business would be more successful and the plus is the demo i sight up under she is AMAZING, when i did creative memories the girls were nice but i felt out of place on the meetings and felt awkward to contact them for question that being said i do love creative memories and i will still purchase from them like albums but i do like stampin up products more for paper, inks, markers etc and love how everything coordinates with the stamps
Old 03-13-2012, 10:56 PM   #50
Compulsive Stamper

So I too am considering becoming a demonstrator. Is the quarterly quota still $300? What happens if you don't meet that goal? Also, I am in a new state and honestly don't have a single friend or relative nearby. Plus my husband works out of town five days a week minimum, so I don't even have his work people. So I'm not sure how to find customers.
Also, I've been really wanting to start a blog, but someone just said if you are a Stampin Up demonsrator you can only use Stampin Up on your blog? I've been stamping for years so I've accumulated a fair number of stamps and I'd hate to not be able to post my photos on my blog. Surely there is a way around this? Like maybe have two blogs and use two names? An artist name for one?
I also have a large family and with my husband gOne so much and no one to help with the kids, I'd be limited to weekends only.
I have checked the website and there are quite a few demos in my area, but not all of them appear to be active.
Any new advice would be appreciated.
I'm looking to support my habit, gain new skills, and possibly make a little fun money.

Last edited by ~rain~; 03-13-2012 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: Technical difficulties with my iPhone
Old 03-13-2012, 11:32 PM   #51
Glitter Queen

Great responses here, my upline has been a great help, I have new customer and working on making a stamp club. Rain I join for the same reason has you and hesitated for the same reason but i when ahead and join i couldn't resist. For what i know you can use other companies products but you cannot mention where you got it from and what company makes it, I found it easy to sell stampin up when i use just stampin up products in my cards because then i get ask where did you get that at? and i say stampin up I sell them. I got 1st customer thru my child teacher, i make her cards for holidays and told her i sold those products and she buy form me, she even said she look forward to getting my beautiful cards.

Last edited by Jeanne S; 03-23-2012 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: SPR
Old 03-13-2012, 11:33 PM   #52
Glitter Queen

Oh i sugest you get a stampin up website like the one i posted, my upline says if theres a customer looking for a demonstrator it will only show the ones that have the site, if you sigh up under the sale-a-bration which is how you get the kit for $125 you get a free designer paper every month has long has you are active isn't that so awesome

Last edited by craftynubee; 03-13-2012 at 11:41 PM..
Old 03-13-2012, 11:46 PM   #53
Glitter Queen

sorry i forgot to mention If you sign up for a DBWS(Demonstrator Business Web Services) within three weeks (21 days) of your start date, you will receive two months free
Old 03-14-2012, 05:57 AM   #54
Rubber Obsessor

Rain, hi and I hope you do decide to become a demo. The quarterly minimum is still $300, and like you, I didn't have customers or family members nearby. None of my friends are into stamping and scrapbooking, so I'm my own best customer. Meeting the $300 minimum is not my issue, it's not buying tons and tons of stuff every quarter!
I used to have another blog, but I asked my sister to take over that one just so I don't mix the up.
Good luck with your decision, and hope to see you in the SU demo boards soon!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:04 AM   #55
Compulsive Stamper

So now the only two things holding me back are:
1). With a family as large as mine I don't hav extra money, so I need to be fairly certain that this venture will minimally pay for itself. (ie- indent have $100 tonspend on stamps myself). My concern is how will I find customers? There are a fair number of demonstrators on my area, soooo...
2). I have hundreds of stamps and I have no intention of letting them just sit around not being used. I understand that SU may not want me mixing their stamp sets with other brands in things posted for the purpose of selling SU, but I'd like to be able to continue to use my other stamps (and more I'm sure to get). Could someone enlighten me with the details on this?
Old 03-14-2012, 06:34 AM   #56
Rubber Obsessor

Oops, I meant "most of my friends are NOT into scrapbooking or stamping..."
Old 03-14-2012, 06:50 AM   #57
Rubber Obsessor

Rain, if you don't mind my asking, how often you get that $100 to spend? Because I used to spend around $100 a month for my hobby (maybe a bit more when my full-time job stresses me out), and I thought -- that will make $300 a quarter, which will meet my minimum! So I signed up.

Also, the demo boards have a lot of ideas on how to get started. There are a lot of demos in my area, too. My upline's team consists of around 80 people locally, and 150 in the whole US. My upline holds monthly meetings to discuss business related stuff. So, sign up with a very supportive upline so she can help you get started.

My suggestion will be to try it out: order the starter kit for $125 and then see if this works for you. If it doesn't, you really don't lose out because the starter kit has tons of great product that you can keep, even if you decide to drop out...
I hope that makes sense.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:56 AM   #58
Rubber Obsessor

Also, I do have a ton of stuff (stamps, papers, etc that are non-Stampin Up), and I use them for personal projects or let my sister borrow it for her projects.
I haven't had any workshops yet, and I'm slowly building on tools that I can demo with (which are unfortunately duplicates of non-Stampin Up tools that I already have, i.e., paper trimmer, bone folder, scoring board, scissors, etc). That's because I THINK (read: not sure) if Stampin Up will like us to demo using tools that are not theirs...if you know what I mean.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #59
Embossing Fanatic

Default becoming a Stampin Up Demo

Thanks so much for all the awesome advice in this column....I am still pondering whether to become a demo my self...just wondering when would be the best time to get the most bang for my buck...
Old 07-10-2013, 05:54 AM   #60
Glitter Queen

Default Reviving this threat with more questions

Hi ya'll! I'm a newbie and had some questions for ya. First, like most, I have crafting in my blood! I've done just about every kind of crafting there is to do from woodworking, yarn work, needle point, crosstitch, sewing, paper crafts and some scrapbooking (many years ago). So when my daughter announced she was getting married I decided to make the invitations and that sparked the sb obsession! I recently retired so the blow money is a bit tighter then I like. So I thought this would be a good way to make a little extra money to fuel this new "habit" of mine and was looking into SU. But had some questions (as most newbies do! and please forgive the dumb ones! ).

I looked over this whole thread and didn't see a similar situation as I am about to describe so I'm looking for a creative solution to me the SU work for me so here goes: I'm about to hit the road and travel with my husband on his jobs. Each of this jobs can run from 1-4 months at a time in one state or another with 1-3 month back home in between jobs. Unless I become my own customer (buying supplies to meet the $300 quarterly min) I haven't figured out how to make this work or if it is even possible? I see others have blogs etc, so I might get something there, I can make the cards and sell them and make a little there, I can do parties when I get home or maybe while traveling but I don't know how that will work yet as I don't know all the ways SU works? Geez I hope that makes sense as to what I'm trying to say! Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Blessings!
Old 08-07-2013, 11:44 PM   #61
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Send a message via Yahoo to Serenity_Stamper

you could work your business online with a combination blog and web site. many demos do this. if you want to see a demo web site you can check mine out as an example. the site is pretty easy to maintain, and there is a monthly fee. it can be done if you work it good luck and have fun! blessings, lela Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Stampin' Up! Challenges on SCS
Old 08-08-2013, 06:17 AM   #62
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnjnFL View Post
Hi ya'll! I'm a newbie and had some questions for ya. First, like most, I have crafting in my blood! I've done just about every kind of crafting there is to do from woodworking, yarn work, needle point, crosstitch, sewing, paper crafts and some scrapbooking (many years ago). So when my daughter announced she was getting married I decided to make the invitations and that sparked the sb obsession! I recently retired so the blow money is a bit tighter then I like. So I thought this would be a good way to make a little extra money to fuel this new "habit" of mine and was looking into SU. But had some questions (as most newbies do! and please forgive the dumb ones! ).

I looked over this whole thread and didn't see a similar situation as I am about to describe so I'm looking for a creative solution to me the SU work for me so here goes: I'm about to hit the road and travel with my husband on his jobs. Each of this jobs can run from 1-4 months at a time in one state or another with 1-3 month back home in between jobs. Unless I become my own customer (buying supplies to meet the $300 quarterly min) I haven't figured out how to make this work or if it is even possible? I see others have blogs etc, so I might get something there, I can make the cards and sell them and make a little there, I can do parties when I get home or maybe while traveling but I don't know how that will work yet as I don't know all the ways SU works? Geez I hope that makes sense as to what I'm trying to say! Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Blessings!
I think you need to ask yourself what your goals are. Do you want to be a demo to save money for yourself or do you want to make money?

If you want to be a hobby demo, do you spend at least $300 every three months. That's the quarterly minimum to stay active.

If you want to be a business demo, make sure that you sign up under someone that can give you advice and support. Don't be afraid to interview a few potential upline to find someone that can work best with you. You have a unique situation in that you will be moving around a lot. It's great to have a blog to support your customers, but blogs do take a while to develop a following and unless you are offering something that customers can't get elsewhere, it might take you longer than you think. The demonstrators who earn money at this do work hard.

I have been a demonstrator for 7 years and I love the fact that you can be a demo on so many levels and in between. If you have any more questions, ask away.
Serenity_Stamper likes this post.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:17 AM   #63
Stazon Splitcoast

SU can work for you, some demos have a total online presence and get sales from their blogs, you can take orders anywhere from anyone you meet and have the orders sent to them. Banking might be tricky on the road but you can take credit cards and SU! takes care of the processing.

Meeting new people on the road might prove to be lucrative if you can keep in touch with previous customers too. You would always be meeting new potential stampers! When and if you join I recommend joining us on the demo side of SCS, tons of helpful information and great friends to be made. Good luck!
Old 08-08-2013, 08:27 AM   #64
Crimping Master

Do you like to teach or share your love of paper crafting? You could set up classes, workshops/private classes, stamp-a-stacks, card buffets wherever you're going to be. I can see you needing to really pre-plan and get the word out before you get there. Advertise to the people you know, and ask them to spread the word. The fact that you won't be there for long may actually be an advantage. There's a "time of essence" feel to it.

Then you can utilize the Hostess Code to aggregate the orders and reap the hostess benefits for yourself at the end of the month. We can talk more about this once you become a demonstrator.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:20 PM   #65
Glitter Queen

You ladies are awesome! Thank you so much for your response. Lela I'll check out your site next, thank you! Brenda, I would like to make some money to which I ask do you sell only SU or do you sell the cards you make as well? Also can you explain "upline". Barbara, I can use Pay Pal? Annie, I LOVE to teach, was an instructor for 20 years in my last job! You have given me so much to think about! Thank you all!
Old 08-08-2013, 06:33 PM   #66
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
You ladies are awesome! Thank you so much for your response. Lela I'll check out your site next, thank you! Brenda, I would like to make some money to which I ask do you sell only SU or do you sell the cards you make as well? Also can you explain "upline". Barbara, I can use Pay Pal? Annie, I LOVE to teach, was an instructor for 20 years in my last job! You have given me so much to think about! Thank you all!
Pay Pal is not an option for purchasing stampin' up items. Of course, you could have people pay you through Pay Pal and then you pay SU which I guess is no different than you taking a check from someone.

Every stampin' up demo has an upline - at least at the point of signing up. Your upline is the demonstrator who you choose to sign up as a demonstrator under. It is intended to be a form of leadership. An upline is encouraged to provide support, training, and guidance to demonstrators who choose to sign up with her/him.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #67
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: well traveled thanks to the U.S. Navy, now retired to The Villages, FL

it's a lot of fun being a demo....I enjoy the discount but really just signed up so I can attend convention with my friend who was a demo. After that, I thought, "how hard could it be to sell a few stamps?" and put out the word to friends what I was doing and asking if they knew of anyone interested to please give them my info. Believe it or not, I started with a trickle but had so enjoyed it over the past 10 years and have actually done ok with sales too despite joining it just for the fun and friendships.

The nice thing is that once you have the kit you can do with it as you please....and nobody is going to come and take it away from you if you don't make your minimums, you still walk away with a great kit (big discounts on the kit....great deal and sometimes there are specials for even better deals!) and it's all yours even if you don't stay active.

Good luck and have fun....if AngnFL is traveling a lot it could be challenging but if you are staying in places where there are others in the same situation (spouses traveling with nothing much to do during the day while he is gone) in a central location you could find some bored ladies who would jump on a chance to take fun card classes. Even if they never ordered anything you could make your minimums (you have a while before that is even due....end of the first FULL quarter so if you sign up July 1st it would be the end of Sept) but if you signed up on Aug 1st it would be the end of December) from the supplies you would be using for the classes.

Good luck to all potential demos out there...it is a LOT of fun and I have had far more success than this not so talented person deserves. When I started out the only thing I really was worried about was coming up with ideas for classes....I laugh about that now with all the blogs and SCS gallery ideas that are out there. I'm not creative but I am a darn good copycat and I make sure to give credit because a.) it's the right thing to do and b.) other people think they can't stamp because they aren't creative. I am living proof that non-artistic people CAN make good cards with a little "inspiration"! lol!
Old 08-08-2013, 07:19 PM   #68
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
I started selling my cards last year, but mainly to my friends who don't want to stamp. I have a little stand in my workshop room, so if I ever have any extra cards, I just pop them in a clear envelope and price them. Some demos also do craft fairs and it can be a good way to find customers.

Your upline is the person you sign up under. You can sign up under any demonstrator, but some are more business-minded than others. You may already have a person in mind that you want to sign up under, but if that person is mainly a hobby demo, it might not benefit you (or her very much) to sign up under her. Some business demos hold monthly downline meetings and can help mentor you.

Last edited by Qbee; 08-08-2013 at 07:27 PM..
Old 08-08-2013, 08:26 PM   #69

I personally vouch for any of the gals here .... we all participate on the demo side and you would be lucky to have any of them as an upline. i am busy with my volunteer work right now and wouldn't be available. but any of the gals here would be great. take your time and ask questions blessings, lela

madameplushbottom likes this post.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:13 AM   #70
Glitter Queen

I have to say it again, you ladies are so great! Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful ideas! My head is spinning right now and I have more questions, hope I don't drive you nuts about all this!

Ok so I checked for demonstrators in my area and none are really doing anything, or I have missed their class & another one isn't coming up before I head out at the end of the month (most the calendar where blank) So I take it I don't have to use a demo near me to get things started?

I did very little scrapbooking years ago but the group I did that with the ladies where so competitive about who had the most dies, elements, etc that I just got so disinterested in it all. That was 10 years or better, but what got me into it again was wanting to make my daughters wedding invitations. I got to looking around and OMGosh I was amazed at the cards!! I couldn't keep my jaw from dropping at every card I saw! SO I went out and got somethings, then my entrepreneurial side came out and thought I could make a little bit of money, maybe enough to make a little extra to support my new "habit" and my rescue group I run! So here I am ready to get started!

Last question (or maybe not) how to I "interview" for an upline person? What should I look for?

Again, thank you so very much for all the suggestions and help, you ladies are so very nice. Blessings everyone!
Old 08-09-2013, 07:32 AM   #71

I'll take a few minutes with some thoughts. Feel free to PM me if you want. Again, I wouldn't be a good one right now because I am so busy.

Communication - what is your preferred method of communication? How often, how detailed, what forum. Do you like to initiate things or do you like to get reminders, or both.

Expertise - how much does the upline know about current promotions, how much do they know about helping you build your business with your requirements, how much do they know about stampin'

Fellowship and team building - what kind of team building activities are there, are they conducted in person or remotely. do you want to access a private team blog, etc.

Their Example - do you want to be like them when you grow up? i thought i did a good job interviewing for an upline. i learned after in a conversation that our values did not match at all. she told me the trick was to get people "addicted" and that just did not jive with my personal value system. i didn't connect with her much after that.

Availabililty - how much time do you need the person to be available, how much are they truly available

Goodies and rewards - some people give rewards and recognition, some are part of a family whose upline further up gives rewards and recognition

Up upline lineage - Some up up lines are more active than others in terms of recognition and newsletters

Proximity - having someone near you might be important if you are hostessing a party and want to borrow a recent stamp set etc.

Intended tenure - things happen, but for today how long does the person intend to stay an upline.

Card making - I had picked my original upline because I loved her cards. Over time this became less important to me because there are so many examples out on the web.

A couple of other things. For some, there is not a HUGE profit in being an upline. And people are human. We make of our business what we put into it, and personally in life I've done better not expecting things from others with a pure reliance. Except my husband LOL The considerations above are just that -- considerations. Some may be important to you and some may not. You won't find someone who does all of the aove.

If you want community, and it sounds like you will, you will find one of the best sisterhoods ever on the demo side of SCS. To belong, you just need to be a current demo. Many of us have been "orphaned" ie had uplines who then moved on to other things. We are a close community and we discuss many things, helpful hints. There is even a non-stampin portion of the board. The gals here all participate in that board regularly, and this thread is an example of how helpful people are. I think if you are going to be traveling, you might find a beautiful stable community just on the demo side of splitcoast.

And finally, my thought would be to keep your interviews private and not out here on the boards. Splitcoast has a PM (personal messaging) function. I encourage you to use that function for followup conversations.

Good luck and have fun. I love being a demo for the community, great product, and because our products match and the benefits of getting a discount etc. And because I can build my business up or scale it back, all at my own pace.

Blessings, Lela

Qbee likes this post.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:59 AM   #72
Inking Addict

Default demo info

I was a demo for awhile. It takes a lot of time, money..... If you don't have customers, you end up buying $300worth like my sister in law. I had customers, but not anybody under me. that's where you can get the money, but if your area is saturated with Demo!s, that Will be hard to do. good luck with your decision.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:15 AM   #73
Die Cut Diva

I would echo the thoughtful response that Lela (Serenity Stamper) provided to you. Before you interview an upline, I would encourage you to sit down and identify what is important to you and what you think your needs may be in terms of whether you want or may need a mentor, a friend, a stamping buddy and then once you know more about yourself in those regards, then you can interview potential uplines.

I am an upline to eight people and I can share that I have eight unique relationships within my downline. the relationships that work the best and are most meaninful are the ones that are a two-way street and mutually agreed upon.

If anyone promises you that you can or you will make XXX amount of dollars in XXX amount of time, I would proceed with caution. We are discouraged from doing so in our demonstrator manual and in my experience, folks who stray from that usually have their best interests at heart to the detriment of someone else's best interests.

Take some time to sort your thoughts and then, as Lela suggests, consider PMing self-identified demos if you want to have more in-depth conversations.

Best wishes - this is surely an exciting and thought-provoking time for you.
Qbee and Serenity_Stamper like this post.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:26 PM   #74
Stazon Splitcoast

One of the great things is you can run your business anyway you want and however it works for you. I started out holding lots of workshops and that was great at that time. At this point in my life that is not an option due to family obligations etc. but I can't imagine not being with SU. I decided to try another route and now I just sell my cards and other paper crafts, some on-line and some in stores. I have a Paypal credit card reader for my cell phone to take payments in person (if a credit card is needed) and all on line sales got there. I also have a Paypal debit card that I use to pay SU when I place my orders. There are so many options on how to make it work. I am sure you will find one that works for you. The SU Demos on here are the most supportive people I have ever met (even though I have never met any of them in person Lol)
Debbi~SU Demo~SCS#6378
~My Gallery~My SUO Blog~
Mother to 6 and Grandmother to Katie- 7/31/09 & Kyle-12/6/12

Old 08-10-2013, 02:36 AM   #75
Glitter Queen

Your right Meg, it is VERY thought provoking! Debbi glad to know there is another PayPal fan! I used it for my other business and it worked out great!

I just have to say it again, what a great bunch of ladies you are, everyone has been so very very helpful, you guys rock!
Qbee and Serenity_Stamper like this post.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #76
Kookie Creator

Quote:

I coach stamping business owners and one of my clients just recently faced this issue through an almost identical situation. For her, an online business made the most sense and while she'd had a thriving IRL business, making the transition to all online was very educational for both of us. You CAN have a thriving business online! It takes a lot of work in terms of setting up a home base whether that be a blog or a Facebook Business page, having a robust mailing list of potential customers and using online tools, like YouTube, your mobile app, etc. to engage and connect with customers and target markets. In a way, an online business can be easier because you can do it on your own time and fit it more easily into your own schedule.

It's really about what you want from your business, how much time you are able and willing to invest in it, what you want your margins to be and what your resources are in terms of access to the internet. The sky's the limit if you have the will!
Old 09-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #77
Cardstock Collector

Hi! Could someone tell me how much the DBWS fee is? Also, does it cost extra to be on the locator? Thank you!
Old 09-21-2013, 08:50 PM   #78
Die Cut Diva

in the US it is 12.95 monthly and usually if you sign up within a few days of activating your demo-ship you can get it free for two months. No fee to be on the locator, you just need to opt in to that option.
solechis likes this post.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:54 PM   #79
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by solechis View Post
Hi! Could someone tell me how much the DBWS fee is? Also, does it cost extra to be on the locator? Thank you!
Your question was answered, but wanted to say welcome to SCS! Keep on asking questions!
solechis likes this post.
Old 09-22-2013, 09:11 PM   #80
Cardstock Collector

Thank you for the info Madameplushbottom, and the welcome message makalah! I am looking forward to signing up. I will be doing it early next month so I can have lots of time to meet the $ requirement for the quarter.
Does anybody know why so many stamps were retired? I just received my catalog recently from my demonstrator (busy summer), and I missed the retired stamp sale. Kinda seems like the new catalog doesn't have as much as before. Thanks for your help