Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #3801
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterockmama View Post
Happiest of Birthday wishes to you Mz. Pamzi, cowboy lover extrordinaire, head honcho of the high tech, satellite spy operation crew and imfamous Prez. Wishing you a fabulous year ahead!! Mega ((hugz)).
WOW, do I feel important now Ritzi. Those are the nicest words I've ever heard about myself - and you know I've heard lotz!! LOL! Yep, tell Da Benz, I am PREZ! I hope to make another cowboy card soon. We'll have to wait and see what happens now that I'm another year older, Da Man may not want to have anything to do with me! - Like that could happen!!! LOL!!! Thanks again.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #3802
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeestamper View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS, HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER~HUGZ~
Thanks Perkz and got your sweet card.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:35 PM   #3803
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
And, so it begins.................... Ha
LET THE GAMES BEGIN IS RIGHT..... Now, Nutzi has the nerve to try to get me to beg for a holiday card from 2 or 3 other stamperz. She will stop at nothing. It'z an illness I tell you!
Old 09-14-2012, 04:37 PM   #3804
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Fruitiest of FRUITCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gee can you tye that bigger? Now that I'm a year older I can't seem to be able to read this "small" print! Oh, no, it's not me, it's you that is OLDER THAN DA HILLS! Thanks for the b/day wishes from the Fruitiest of Fruitcakes 4-evah.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:36 PM   #3805
Stazon Splitcoast

Candles and cake and presents, oh my! And for the "Fruitiest of Fruitcakes" too! How special!

And, where I am it is still your birthday my Punchie Pal Pam so I'm not actually late sending you wishes. Had a busy day and my brother was by tonight to have supper with us so I wasn't at the computer to send you wishes before now. (He actually brought supper with him so it was great!) Hope you had a fabulous day and may the year ahead be filled with blessings (and punchez and stampz too). Huge hugz my friend!

I thought things would slow down once the wedding a memory but so far the days are flying by. Lots to do before we head south for the winter. Still haven't found my way into the rubber room! But, life is good. Yes, life is indeed good. Hope things are going well with all of my punchies palz too! Hugz all around!
Old 09-15-2012, 05:12 AM   #3806
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Awww, I missed getting on-time wishes off to Pamzi so...

Happy birthday a little bit late!

Hope your day was wonderful!
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:13 AM   #3807

I'm off on vacation this week, so we'll see you all when I get home.
all I am is Yours.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:47 AM   #3808
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Candles and cake and presents, oh my! And for the "Fruitiest of Fruitcakes" too! How special!

And, where I am it is still your birthday my Punchie Pal Pam so I'm not actually late sending you wishes. Had a busy day and my brother was by tonight to have supper with us so I wasn't at the computer to send you wishes before now. (He actually brought supper with him so it was great!) Hope you had a fabulous day and may the year ahead be filled with blessings (and punchez and stampz too). Huge hugz my friend!

I thought things would slow down once the wedding a memory but so far the days are flying by. Lots to do before we head south for the winter. Still haven't found my way into the rubber room! But, life is good. Yes, life is indeed good. Hope things are going well with all of my punchies palz too! Hugz all around!
Thanks so much punch pals. I miss you more than you will know. I'm so glad you still keep active on the thread so we know you are okay. Looks like it will be sometime b/f you get back to stamping. Sometimes life takes over. Thanks for the b-day wishes.

Hugsxxxx
Old 09-15-2012, 10:47 AM   #3809
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionna51 View Post
I'm off on vacation this week, so we'll see you all when I get home.
Thanks Quiltzi - another year older. Have funon vacation.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:34 AM   #3810
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

O.K., where is everyone...not seeing much chatting here. Looks like Bearzi and Audzi will be our next birthday girlz. I better get busy on their cardz soon.

I've stepped down as Sr. DT and Friends of Speedy TV design team members for Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps. We (hubby and I) have had a lot going on at our house this summer (remodeling and such) and I have gotten a bit stressed out.
It was a hard decision as they are a super company to work with and some wonderful girls on the team.
I'm staying on the CCEE team as it is easy (one card a week).

I guess I'll just do my own thing for a while and do some things I've wanted to get done, blog wise and other things.

Looks as if everyone is busy, busy, busy. I want to do some more Christmas cards soon and maybe some Thanksgiving cards.

Signing out.........Benzi
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Old 09-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #3811
Stazon Splitcoast

Tough decision but good on you for getting some balance in your life Always fun to be able to do things for fun without a deadline. Enjoy the slower pace

Quote:
O.K., where is everyone...not seeing much chatting here. Looks like Bearzi and Audzi will be our next birthday girlz. I better get busy on their cardz soon.

I've stepped down as Sr. DT and Friends of Speedy TV design team members for Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps. We (hubby and I) have had a lot going on at our house this summer (remodeling and such) and I have gotten a bit stressed out.
It was a hard decision as they are a super company to work with and some wonderful girls on the team.

I guess I'll just do my own thing for a while and do some things I've wanted to get done, blog wise and other things.

Looks as if everyone is busy, busy, busy. I want to do some more Christmas cards soon and maybe some Thanksgiving cards.

My SCS Gallery
Old 09-30-2012, 03:38 PM   #3812
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Although I know you enjoyed the DT, I'm so glad you're down to one for your mental health. Just keeping up with SCS and your blog must be a lot in and of itself. At least you are staying on one of the teams though. Missin' all the fun we have together with zee punchiez, but I know we all get busy.

Punchie Fruitzi Signing Out . . .
Old 10-11-2012, 05:20 AM   #3813
Stazon Splitcoast

Howdy fellow punchies. Just wanted to say hi. Not much punchie buzz going on. Could it be b/c we are all BUSY???? Hmmm.... Luvz to you all!
Old 10-11-2012, 05:40 AM   #3814
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

HOWDY back to ya, Pamzi. It is really quiet here.

Anyone got all their Christmas cards made? I may..not sure. But, they are my favorite to make so I'm sure there will be more to create in my future.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-11-2012, 06:04 AM   #3815
Stazon Splitcoast

Well, goody, goody for you. I still have a LOT more to make. But, I am glad you are doing so well - I think....LOL! Did I pick mine from your gallery yet? Did Nancy? I forget. If not, I'll have to keep an eye out for the one YOU WILL SEND ME!
Old 10-11-2012, 06:13 AM   #3816
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

You've been a bad girl this year, Pamzi. Naughty, naughty...so, you may just not get one. Santa has really been watching you. Still is...hmmmmm
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-19-2012, 07:54 AM   #3817
Stazon Splitcoast

Howdy all! Popping in with a quick hello. Finally finished revising the Safety Manual I was editing for my brother's company. Crazy how when government get involved with things like that, good old Common Sense seems to get ignored in favour of pages and pages of procedure and policy. Did a little happy dance when I printed the last pages yesterday! So, I've not been into the rubber room much while I worked on that project. Did get a card made last week for my new son-in-law's birthday so maybe I can actually get it posted! Even got out oodles of punches for it!

Now it's time to get ready for Arizona! We will have someone living in our house while we're gone so I need to have it ready by next week. Ay yi yi! Now I must get my hiking gear all packed and ready so I can go wander in the desert. And DH's tennis equipment too.

Don't think I will pack as much in the way of card making supplies this year as I made about 3 cards in total last year while I was in AZ. I will hit Hobby Lobby regularly though to make up for that. About 2 days after we arrive in Arizona, there is a huge Rubber Stamp Event in Mesa. Clicked on some of the links for a few of the companies that will be there: Saw Emzi's sweet face on the Denami link, Bearzi's sweet face on the Heartfelt Creations page and the random card that popped up on the Stampscapes page was one by SCS's own Pat "Blooms in a Box" Smethers. It looks like a huge event and I have a friend that winters near us that I plan to drag with me to the event. Hopefully I won't melt my credit card from overuse at the booths!

Have a great weekend. RYPH my Palz!
Old 10-25-2012, 04:04 AM   #3818
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Watch out, Arizona...........here come Izzy!!!

Hi Iz! The Rubber Stamp event in Mesa sounds awesome. Have fun!!!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-25-2012, 04:07 AM   #3819
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

How about this: here comes Izzy......
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-25-2012, 04:08 AM   #3820
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BEARZI!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-27-2012, 11:46 AM   #3821
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you so much for remembering my Birthday. I want to thank you also for the gorgeous cards that you sent me Pamzi and Benzi. I will be placing them in my shadow box that I have in my craft room with the other cards I received from last years birthday. Sue I still have yours on my hutch that I have been enjoying since you sent it to me. I really appreciate it so very much. Have a wonderful crafting day!
Old 10-27-2012, 11:53 AM   #3822
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Howdy all! Popping in with a quick hello. Finally finished revising the Safety Manual I was editing for my brother's company. Crazy how when government get involved with things like that, good old Common Sense seems to get ignored in favour of pages and pages of procedure and policy. Did a little happy dance when I printed the last pages yesterday! So, I've not been into the rubber room much while I worked on that project. Did get a card made last week for my new son-in-law's birthday so maybe I can actually get it posted! Even got out oodles of punches for it!

Now it's time to get ready for Arizona! We will have someone living in our house while we're gone so I need to have it ready by next week. Ay yi yi! Now I must get my hiking gear all packed and ready so I can go wander in the desert. And DH's tennis equipment too.

Don't think I will pack as much in the way of card making supplies this year as I made about 3 cards in total last year while I was in AZ. I will hit Hobby Lobby regularly though to make up for that. About 2 days after we arrive in Arizona, there is a huge Rubber Stamp Event in Mesa. Clicked on some of the links for a few of the companies that will be there: Saw Emzi's sweet face on the Denami link, Bearzi's sweet face on the Heartfelt Creations page and the random card that popped up on the Stampscapes page was one by SCS's own Pat "Blooms in a Box" Smethers. It looks like a huge event and I have a friend that winters near us that I plan to drag with me to the event. Hopefully I won't melt my credit card from overuse at the booths!

Have a great weekend. RYPH my Palz!
Da Diz,

You are too much -you are one busy lady. Bettah upload some cards soon or you may be dropped from zee punchie list! LOL! That would NEVER happen - I'll make sure zee prez doesn't try to pull a fast one on you. I got your back. ENJOY Arizona!
Old 10-27-2012, 11:53 AM   #3823
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbeary8 View Post
Thank you so much for remembering my Birthday. I want to thank you also for the gorgeous cards that you sent me Pamzi and Benzi. I will be placing them in my shadow box that I have in my craft room with the other cards I received from last years birthday. Sue I still have yours on my hutch that I have been enjoying since you sent it to me. I really appreciate it so very much. Have a wonderful crafting day!
Oh, Bearzi, I'm so glad you received the cards for your special day. I hope you had the best b/day ever. WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Old 10-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #3824
Proud Fan Club Member

Hope your birthday was as special as your are...glad you liked the card~
Happy Birthday~
temporary design team for Bugaboo
Old 10-28-2012, 06:56 AM   #3825
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Glad I sent your birthday card at the right time, Bearzi. I also sent out a card to someone thinking they were having a Nov. 1 birthday (not a punchie) and it isn't until Feb. Ha Crazy me!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-30-2012, 03:24 AM   #3826
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I am really worried about those in this group that live on the east coast. If you have power, please let us know you're all o.k. this morning.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-30-2012, 04:04 AM   #3827

Me, too, Benzi. I pray we hear from you all today...
all I am is Yours.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:08 AM   #3828
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I heard from Kookzi...send me an email by phone. She has no power, no trees down, and a few roof leaks. She said the rain is slowing there. I was so glad to hear they are o.k.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-30-2012, 05:48 AM   #3829
Stazon Splitcoast

Nothing will take us punchies down, not even Frankenstorm! We had rain and some winds, but nothing big. No loss of power, etc., so we were very fortunate; but, always remember zee zpy cameraz and zatellitez are ALWAYS operational to keep track of zee punchez and track down any that may have floated down a river or flood area. They will always be found. Can't guarantee they won't be damaged, but I will find EACH ALND EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!
Old 10-30-2012, 06:01 AM   #3830
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good news from you, SPY LADY. Glad to hear all is o.k. in your area.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #3831
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Glad the punchies on the east coast are checking in. Good to hear that you came through unscathed. I was worried sick about my Mom in Connecticut. She needs electricity for her breathing treatments. I called her a 5:30a.m. just to see if I could get through and I did. She was fine. They just lost power for 2 hours. It has been windy here since last Thursday. It is still windy today. Stay safe my punchie pals!!!
Old 10-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #3832
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Glad the punchies on the east coast are checking in. Good to hear that you came through unscathed. I was worried sick about my Mom in Connecticut. She needs electricity for her breathing treatments. I called her a 5:30a.m. just to see if I could get through and I did. She was fine. They just lost power for 2 hours. It has been windy here since last Thursday. It is still windy today. Stay safe my punchie pals!!!

I'm sure you were worried about your Mom, Carol. Glad everything is o.k.
I'll be glad when the others can check in.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-30-2012, 02:07 PM   #3833
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I found out that Blondzi and family are o.k. Not only o.k., she has made seven cards today. She has featured such a cute card on her blog with a burlap Christmas tree. I have to case it.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #3834
Die Cut Diva

Gosh, I haven't been on this thread in FOREVER, and just wanted to say I'm okay after Hurricane Sandy. How's our Marie, momof5sons, doing? Anyone heard from her?
Old 10-30-2012, 02:29 PM   #3835
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoatsmom View Post
Gosh, I haven't been on this thread in FOREVER, and just wanted to say I'm okay after Hurricane Sandy. How's our Marie, momof5sons, doing? Anyone heard from her?

No, haven't heard from Marie, Sue, Audzi, or Emily. I think they are the only ones in the path of Sandy that we haven't heard from.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-30-2012, 02:32 PM   #3836
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I am assuming the Ohio and Illinois people are o.k. I guess they may have gotten a lot of rain.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-30-2012, 02:33 PM   #3837
Die Cut Diva

I know Emzi is okay. Talked with her today.
Old 10-30-2012, 02:57 PM   #3838
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Great! I thought you may have been in touch with her.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #3839
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Bearzi, I hope your Mom will be okay. Is there someone there who looks after her? I'm glad her power went back on.

HUGZIZ to all zee punchiez!
Old 10-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #3840
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
AWESOME - tell her zee fruitcake says "hi"!