Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 07:12 PM   #3721
Stazon Splitcoast

Here's the link:

FS280 - Featured Stamper Challenge for June 17, 2012
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #3722
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Took a minute to pop onto SCS this evening, and what did I stumble across?!? Our very own Emzi is famous - AGAIN!!! Congrats on being this week's Featured Stamper Emzi! Maybe this will get me into my stamp room to dust off some of my stamps and punchez. Way to go girl! RYPH!
{blushing} . . . Thanks so much, Heather!!! To say I was taken completely by surprise is a real understatement. I'm so honored!! We're celebrating Father's Day with my husband today, but I'm looking forward to checking out the FS gallery later. I am tickled PINK!!!

Have a great day (and week!), ladies!! You Punchkateerz are the best galz a person could know.

Sending many hugz!!!
Emzi
Old 06-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #3723
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Congratulations Emzi. How exciting for you. I am so happy you are receiving this recognition. Sure wish I had the time to make a card in your honor. I have to be honest, these days I don't have time anymore. I need to get off of some of these design teams. One more month as a dirty girl at least. I am going to go down to one DT-I think that is all want want to handle because I don't get to do what I really want to do otherwise. Have a Happy Week as the Feature Stamper my friend!
Old 06-17-2012, 01:59 PM   #3724
Stazon Splitcoast

Go Emzi. Go Emzi, Go Emzi Of course, this is an insanely crazy week for me with working for hubby and a ton of after school stuff for the kids etc. Will do my best to get a card done for you Emily!
My SCS Gallery
Old 06-17-2012, 07:16 PM   #3725
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Woohoo, Emzi! Congrats...and enjoy your week as Featured Stamper!
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Old 06-23-2012, 04:55 AM   #3726
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I missed Emiz's week as Featured Stamper. But, I did wish her a big congrats and am planning to case one of her lovely cards asap. I was out of town last weekend. This week, I have been so busy cleaning my house after the workers finished. I have worked from early morning until night for 4 days now, going into the fifth. I am so tired and so is my sweet hubby. He has worked just as hard or harder. We have cleaned every floor downstairs, plantation shutters, blinds, windows, too. Window treatments had to come down, all furniture polished, on and on. Now, for the upstairs. It isn't quite as bad but still very dusty.

Soooooooooo, that should explain why you haven't seen me around much except for my blog hop cards and CCEE cards. I had to get several cards made ahead so I would be able to work in the house this week. Sorry about not commenting much...just couldn't get it done. I am a bit overwhelmed...no, a lot overwhelmed. Hopefully, things will settle down soon.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend, my punchiez friends.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Old 06-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #3727
Stazon Splitcoast

Emzi, I just got home and see you are the FS. I'll check it out - it'll be late of course. CONGRATS!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 06-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #3728
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks so much, Benzi and Pamzi!!!!! I've had a blast this past week.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:48 PM   #3729
Proud Fan Club Member

Congrats Emily...I have been soo busy and really have been out of the loop of things.
Just wanted to let you all know that I will MIA for the next couple of weeks. My family and I leave for the disney cruise in the morning for a week and then onto syracuse and then onto Boston to see a Yankee/redsox game. Sunday July 8th we will be at fenway park to see christophers yankees play the boston red sox...Go Yankees! Look for us in right field. Miss u all~
temporary design team for Bugaboo
Old 07-24-2012, 04:23 AM   #3730
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi All....I haven't been here in a month. Hope all are well. Sue, I sure hope the family enjoyed the trip.

It's been a hot, hot, hot summer for some of us and I think some of you are just recently getting the warm weather (Canada). What's up there?

We've had a lot of rain in the last couple of weeks and everything is so green. The water sprinkler just can't do what the real rain does. Hope everyone gets rain soon...can't be soon enough.

We've had a good bit of lightning and that is how my dil's parent's house burned. There was an intense lightning storm last week and they came home, opened the garage door, and smoke poured out. They got the dog out of the house and have been able to save a few items. It is a total loss. They were just struck by a hailstorm in April...lots of damage. It was a day of tornadoes so I guess it could have worse. Anyway, they will rebuild and carry on. They're strong but it must be hard.

I haven't seen some of you around in a while so I am assuming it is just a busy summer and life taking over. Hope all is well.

Take care, Punchiez.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 07-24-2012, 07:32 AM   #3731
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Hi All....I haven't been here in a month. Hope all are well. Sue, I sure hope the family enjoyed the trip.

It's been a hot, hot, hot summer for some of us and I think some of you are just recently getting the warm weather (Canada). What's up there?

We've had a lot of rain in the last couple of weeks and everything is so green. The water sprinkler just can't do what the real rain does. Hope everyone gets rain soon...can't be soon enough.

We've had a good bit of lightning and that is how my dil's parent's house burned. There was an intense lightning storm last week and they came home, opened the garage door, and smoke poured out. They got the dog out of the house and have been able to save a few items. It is a total loss. They were just struck by a hailstorm in April...lots of damage. It was a day of tornadoes so I guess it could have worse. Anyway, they will rebuild and carry on. They're strong but it must be hard.

I haven't seen some of you around in a while so I am assuming it is just a busy summer and life taking over. Hope all is well.

Take care, Punchiez.
Hi All,
So great to be able to sit at the computer for a spare moment...our summer is crazy, we are away every weekend for my older sons lacrosse team. We just got home from vermont and now heading to lake placid for a week. We come home for a couple of days and then head to my uncles beach home in the hamptons for a family reunion. Home for a week or two and off the the Jersey shore for a mini vacation. Before I know it summer will be over in the blink of an eye. I miss stamping and all of you.
Hugs,
Sue aka Perkzi aka Sis
Ps. I tried to add a picture here from the cruise but it didnt work~
Old 07-24-2012, 07:33 AM   #3732
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Take care, Punchiez.
So sorry to hear about the house fire...
I am glad everyone got out ok.
Is there anything I can do to help out?
Hugz
Old 07-24-2012, 07:59 AM   #3733
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks, Sue, for the offer. I don't think there is even anything I can do. I really think they are managing fine, thankfully.

Sue, it sounds as if you are really having a good time this summer. I'm really happy because you dealt with so much earlier. There's nothing like family vacations. They give many good memories and fun times. Enjoy!!!!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 07-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #3734
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Take care, Punchiez.
Gosh, the storms have been horrible. We've been lucky so far. So much damage going on. I'm sorry about your dil's parents Benz.
FS149, QFTD44
Old 07-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #3735
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeestamper View Post
Hi All,
So great to be able to sit at the computer for a spare moment...our summer is crazy, we are away every weekend for my older sons lacrosse team. We just got home from vermont and now heading to lake placid for a week. We come home for a couple of days and then head to my uncles beach home in the hamptons for a family reunion. Home for a week or two and off the the Jersey shore for a mini vacation. Before I know it summer will be over in the blink of an eye. I miss stamping and all of you.
Hugs,
Sue aka Perkzi aka Sis
Ps. I tried to add a picture here from the cruise but it didnt work~
Hey Sis,

I don't think anyone has had much time this summer. Sounds like lots of good plans. Who would have thought all of this during those difficult and scary times.
FS149, QFTD44
Old 08-14-2012, 05:42 AM   #3736
Proud Fan Club Member

Hey Ladies, I am trying to get ahead of the game with birthdays so I just wanted to let you know that I put in todays mail the following birthday cards~
Sis aka Pamzi-sept
Carol-oct
Nancy-Nov
I hope you like your birthday envys~
I feel I have been soo behind and I finally cleaned up my dining room table where I stamp. It feels good to be getting things accomplished.
Now I need to start my xmas cards~
Also, I want to let you know that this thurs Aug. 16th is the Totally Stampalicious bloghop and 4 new cute sets are being released and one winner will win them all.
I hope you can play along.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #3737
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

My gosh, Sue..........you are really getting ahead. I know what you mean about getting started on Christmas cards. I am doing a few. Of course, they are my favorite to make so I really enjoy getting to do them.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 08-21-2012, 09:03 AM   #3738
Cardstock Collector

You gals are crazy. Don't know just how you started all that crazy talk but I read your blog anyway. I agree with the lady who doesn't want to be called butt butt even if it is just a name. She should be allowed to keep the name she wants, shouldn't she? I happen to love stampin and scrappin and going on-line to keep up with all the creative talents and just wanted to say hello. My name is Luisita. So hello girls.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:14 AM   #3739
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hello, Luista! No, no....I'm not called Butt Butt....we are just a crazy bunch of girls and we all get each other even if we seem to be 'mean' to each other. Just goofing around.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 08-21-2012, 09:15 AM   #3740
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Hello, Luista! No, no....I'm not called Butt Butt....we are just a crazy bunch of girls and we all get each other even if we seem to be 'mean' to each other. Just goofing around.

Sorry I spelled your name wrong, Luisita.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 08-23-2012, 05:32 PM   #3741
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisita View Post
You gals are crazy. Don't know just how you started all that crazy talk but I read your blog anyway. I agree with the lady who doesn't want to be called butt butt even if it is just a name. She should be allowed to keep the name she wants, shouldn't she? I happen to love stampin and scrappin and going on-line to keep up with all the creative talents and just wanted to say hello. My name is Luisita. So hello girls.
Luisita - gosh it must be scary reading our thread. We used to be a lot crazier when we all had time. I don't know about butt butt; BUT I know someone was trying to name someone BUTTZI at one time - oh, it was Benzi I tried to name that. So mean, aren't I? Hope our goings on aren't taken seriously. There's not a serious bone in our bodies!! LOL!!! Thanks for the visit.
FS149, QFTD44
Old 08-23-2012, 05:34 PM   #3742
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Now Benzi, you know I tried to name you Buttzi at one time. How quickly that 91-year old mind forgets! LOL! Luvz ya OLWBH!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 08-23-2012, 05:48 PM   #3743
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hey, I didn't forgot...even at my ripe old age..I knew it was that sorry name you tried to give me.

I hope Luisita doesn't really think I'm 91....but, it is coming faster and faster.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 08-23-2012, 05:49 PM   #3744
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kookzi, where are you? Are you still working on that wedding album?
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 08-24-2012, 03:40 AM   #3745

Zo, what'z ever'body up to? We have been ztrangely quiet lately. But I'z been checking ever' time I'm on SCS for newz updatez from all ze punchiez. I know there haz been some weddin' and weddin' plannin'. What elze is happinin'?

I knowz I haz zome newz but can't share for a week. That'll get y'all checkin' in here regularly!
all I am is Yours.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:44 AM   #3746
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quiltzi, what newz? Just go ahead and tell us. I can't take the suspense.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 08-25-2012, 05:46 AM   #3747

Zorry...you'll have to wait! But I gave you a clue...it'z juzt a week away...
all I am is Yours.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #3748
Stazon Splitcoast

Just popping in to say hi! Crazy busy summer with the kids home. A month of swimming lessons (mamaritzi is getting in shape - yeah!!), week of camping with friends in the Okanagan (was h-o-t HOT for two days - mid 90s but thankfully we were by a lake), a great time on Vancouver Island and now a ten day coast till school starts which will include some school clothes shopping and squeezing out the most we can from all the great weather we've been having.

I have the great honor of being a Mojo Maker now - you should have heard me squealing when I read the e-mail. A bucket list item I can check off LOVE my Verve and have always enjoyed Julee's sketches so it's a great match!!

Trusting all is well with everyone. Know several have been cooked out with hot temps!!

Hopefully will have a bit more time to chat and catch up once school starts.

Hugz to all
My SCS Gallery
Old 08-27-2012, 08:28 AM   #3749
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionna51 View Post

Quiltzi, you gave a clue? When? Where? What? Are you going to host or help host the CAS challenges? I'm grasping for straws here....it must have something to do with CAS cards. I checked your last few posts...is there a wedding in your family? A new baby? The suspense is getting to me. LOL
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 08-27-2012, 04:22 PM   #3750
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterockmama View Post
Just popping in to say hi! Crazy busy summer with the kids home. A month of swimming lessons (mamaritzi is getting in shape - yeah!!), week of camping with friends in the Okanagan (was h-o-t HOT for two days - mid 90s but thankfully we were by a lake), a great time on Vancouver Island and now a ten day coast till school starts which will include some school clothes shopping and squeezing out the most we can from all the great weather we've been having.

I have the great honor of being a Mojo Maker now - you should have heard me squealing when I read the e-mail. A bucket list item I can check off LOVE my Verve and have always enjoyed Julee's sketches so it's a great match!!

Trusting all is well with everyone. Know several have been cooked out with hot temps!!

Hopefully will have a bit more time to chat and catch up once school starts.

Hugz to all
A Mojo Maker - gosh, it's about time - you've done some of the most awesome jobs on the mojo cards - CONGRATS!!!

Yep, been busy with summerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too! WHEW, almost over. School starts 9/4 here. I'm going to get a PT job in the next couple months I hope, so I'll have even less time. I miss my punchies and my stamping time.
FS149, QFTD44
Old 08-27-2012, 04:23 PM   #3751
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Quiltz,

You know zee fruitcake can't figure it out, so tell all when you can! The spy satellites are out of order.
FS149, QFTD44
Old 08-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #3752

Must be the heat gettin' to those spy satellites!

Hint...Doesn't have anything to do with CAS...directly.
all I am is Yours.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:36 AM   #3753
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Must be the heat gettin' to those spy satellites!

Hint...Doesn't have anything to do with CAS...directly.
Youz iz juzt one be teazer!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 08-28-2012, 10:14 AM   #3754
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I know Mama Ritzi is having fun being a Mojo Maker. She's churning out those cards. A BIG congratz!!

Quiltzi, does this have something to do with those VSN nights....don't know anything about those...duh! I'm just guessing. Do we get a prize if we guess it?
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 08-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #3755
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quiltzi..are you going to be a moderator? Do you have a tutorial to share?
I WANT the prize...is it a punch? HEHEHHEEHEE
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 08-28-2012, 10:23 AM   #3756

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
Youz iz juzt one be teazer!
Zat is what makez it zo much funzi!
all I am is Yours.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #3757

No, nuthin' to do with VSN either.

Hint...it DOES have to do with SCS.
all I am is Yours.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:26 AM   #3758

Quote:
Quiltzi..are you going to be a moderator? Do you have a tutorial to share?
I WANT the prize...is it a punch? HEHEHHEEHEE
No, I'm not going to mod...not now anyway. I've talked to Lydia about it, and with my schedule at this time, it doesn't work. Later, though!

Prize? Prize? Never even thought about it! However, punches are hoarded around here!
all I am is Yours.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:19 AM   #3759
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
No, I'm not going to mod...not now anyway. I've talked to Lydia about it, and with my schedule at this time, it doesn't work. Later, though!

Prize? Prize? Never even thought about it! However, punches are hoarded around here!
Shucks...no prize! Well, I notice you splitting up sets, Quiltzi...anything to do with that? I'm running out of ideas.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 08-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #3760

Nope...Although that project is progressing nicely. I even took some pictures today of all the sentiments that I had sorted onto various sheets of paper labeled by type. I had thank yous, birthday, christmas, sympathy, etc. I ended up with one pile I had labeled "commands" for some like smile, giggle, relax, bloom where you're planted, etc. All verbs! I also had one for what I called "oddballs". Those are those sentiments that I'll probably never use. Wierd ones. Don't have any meaning I can think of. Do you have sentiments like that?

Another hint...has to do with monthly challenges. Oooh, that clue tells a lot!
all I am is Yours.