Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #3481
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Happy Birthday, Marisa! A thousand pleas of forgiveness for not sending cards to you Jan. birthday girls. I'm swamped with card making and am losing my mind over my house being upside down...having some work done and there isn't a room upstairs that isn't upside down....can hardly get to my craft room. I'm almost crazy. Yea, I know....Pam, don't say it. LOL
Anyway, hope you girls had and have a beautiful birthday. Catch you next time. Big hugs!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, what I was going to say Benzi is that you are CRAZI and being a SR. designer it just proves you are, in fact, 91 YEARS OLD!
FS149, QFTD44
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #3482
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Heart

Sweet Marisa I hope that you had a very
Happy Birthday!
Big Hugz!

My time is not mine to have, but mine to share
Proud Fan Club member
Marzi, Punchkateer Apprentice - why use 1 when you can use 2? or 8?
Old 01-23-2012, 07:42 AM   #3483
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for the well wishes everyone I had a wonderful weekend. Got to sleep in till 9:00 (3 hours past mid-week wake up...aaaaahhhh), got lots of phone calls (probably spent over 2 hours on the phone), lots of e-mails, Facebook posts, my daughter played fabulously at her piano recital and won the gold medal for the scale competition earlier this year and we had sushi for dinner as a family (yummm). Sunday went to mom's for a family meal and my family got me 50 long stem roses and a Kindle Fire for my gift. Yup, feeling pretty spoilled and am ready to tackle the 50's head on now

Have a great week everyone (((hugs)))
My SCS Gallery
Old 01-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #3484
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey, My Alabama friends... Are all of you ok??? I just read about the tornados ripping across your state........Please try to connect with us and let us know that you all are ok! Praying for you!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:19 AM   #3485
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry that I have been MIA! I know, I'm a BAAAAAADDDD girl!!! (Hanging my head in shame!!!). I think about all of you often and pray for you frequently. One of these days, I'll get caught up on all of the commenting.......

Marisa, did you do the Happy Butt dance when you got the kindle fire??? Happy birthday, my sweet SCS and FB friend!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:26 AM   #3486
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterockmama View Post
Thanks for the well wishes everyone I had a wonderful weekend. Got to sleep in till 9:00 (3 hours past mid-week wake up...aaaaahhhh), got lots of phone calls (probably spent over 2 hours on the phone), lots of e-mails, Facebook posts, my daughter played fabulously at her piano recital and won the gold medal for the scale competition earlier this year and we had sushi for dinner as a family (yummm). Sunday went to mom's for a family meal and my family got me 50 long stem roses and a Kindle Fire for my gift. Yup, feeling pretty spoilled and am ready to tackle the 50's head on now

Have a great week everyone (((hugs)))
What a great b-day Marisa. WOW, so much fun and spoiling. Fifty wasn't as hard for me as 51 as that's when I realized "Oh No", I'm past 50 now heading to 60. I'll be 54 in Sept. and it's catching up quick. Oh well, things could be worse.

Hugs and Fun
FS149, QFTD44
Old 01-23-2012, 06:07 PM   #3487
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh me oh my! I missed MamaRitzi's birthday! Shame on me. Sounds like it was a good one! Hitting my 50s hasn't fazed me - there are so many good things about it! Welcome to the 'club" Marisa!

I've been so remiss in stopping by here to see what's up. Hope everyone is keeping well. We've been enjoying ourselves in Arizona - I am going on hikes 2-3 days a week and walking several miles a day in our park the rest of the week.

Last Thursday we did an eight mile hike and this morning it was over six miles. So far so good - down over 25 lbs since September now so I'm feeling great about that. DD's wedding is in late August so I hope to be closer to my goal by then. Haven't touched my crafting supplies since we got back to AZ on Jan 3rd. Haven't even been to Hobby Lobby. The days are just flying by. My sister is coming to visit us on Thursday and I'll have to make sure I get her over to HL to stock up on supplies.

Take care all my punchiez - I think of all of you often - apparently just not on your birthdays. Hugz to all!
Old 01-23-2012, 06:15 PM   #3488
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Oh me oh my! I missed MamaRitzi's birthday! Shame on me. Sounds like it was a good one! Hitting my 50s hasn't fazed me - there are so many good things about it! Welcome to the 'club" Marisa!

I've been so remiss in stopping by here to see what's up. Hope everyone is keeping well. We've been enjoying ourselves in Arizona - I am going on hikes 2-3 days a week and walking several miles a day in our park the rest of the week.

Last Thursday we did an eight mile hike and this morning it was over six miles. So far so good - down over 25 lbs since September now so I'm feeling great about that. DD's wedding is in late August so I hope to be closer to my goal by then. Haven't touched my crafting supplies since we got back to AZ on Jan 3rd. Haven't even been to Hobby Lobby. The days are just flying by. My sister is coming to visit us on Thursday and I'll have to make sure I get her over to HL to stock up on supplies.

Take care all my punchiez - I think of all of you often - apparently just not on your birthdays. Hugz to all!
Oh, I miss you so darn much Diz. Glad to see you are keeping yourself healthy. I can't wait till you can become a household name around here again and see some new cards. Hugziz from here to AZ to CAN and back at ya.

Luvzi
Zee Fruitflake
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-06-2012, 05:27 PM   #3489
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, we punchiez are busier than ever. It's been awhile since anyone chattted. Wanted to say hi to everyone and wish we all had more time to keep in touch. But, I'm thinkin' of all of you fine punchiez! BTW, has Dizzi ever made it back home to Canada? She's got me so frustrated. All those punchez going to waste! Now, REMEMBER, it's a secret, but BENZI will be 92 in June, so start thinking of some old lady cards you can send! She better put us in her Will to split zee punchiez, nesties and diecutz b/t us. I'm sure there's more than enough to go around. Have you seen all her diecuts, etc.? She must be robbing that Hobby Lobby again! Will they put an old geezer in zee slammer? Guess we'll find out some day. Miss ya'll!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #3490
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Well, well...Pamzi is at it again. I don't want any old geezer cards. I'm trying to feel young. Going in for a face lift and other kinds soon. A person doesn't look too good when they get to be 92.

Oh, Kookzi...I see you were asking about us Bama girls. Thanks for asking. We all were o.k. Of course, that has been a while now. I haven't had time to get over to chat with the Punchiez in a while. Sometimes, I don't get the notification in my email when someone posts. Hmmmmm.....or, I am just too old to realize it.

Izzy, so glad to see you checked in. Do you still remember how to make a card? I bet you do!!

Over and out........
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Old 02-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #3491
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Well, well...Pamzi is at it again. I don't want any old geezer cards. I'm trying to feel young. Going in for a face lift and other kinds soon. A person doesn't look too good when they get to be 92.

Oh, Kookzi...I see you were asking about us Bama girls. Thanks for asking. We all were o.k. Of course, that has been a while now. I haven't had time to get over to chat with the Punchiez in a while. Sometimes, I don't get the notification in my email when someone posts. Hmmmmm.....or, I am just too old to realize it.

Izzy, so glad to see you checked in. Do you still remember how to make a card? I bet you do!!

Over and out........
Sometimes I don't get notification either Benz, but it's not b/c I'm old like you, it's just b/c they know I am too important and busy to have time to chat.

Hope that face lift and all the other lifts go well. Is your DH giving you the surgeries for your b/day in June? I hope you can last that long!

I'm missin' Diz something terrible. I hope she hasn't taken on your ways of stealing from zee stores and put in zee slammer. Oh, Benz, you are such a bad influence, but I luvz ya anywayz!

Hi too all those in punchie land!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-10-2012, 05:23 AM   #3492
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Pam, why did the message I just received from SCS showing you had posted not show up here on the Punchkateers chat group?

I know the message you are talking about. Very strange, but have no idea who or what that is about. I am not sure it was the same name, though. Her message made no sense. I think I only got it once.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-10-2012, 06:46 AM   #3493
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Pam, why did the message I just received from SCS showing you had posted not show up here on the Punchkateers chat group?

I know the message you are talking about. Very strange, but have no idea who or what that is about. I am not sure it was the same name, though. Her message made no sense. I think I only got it once.
I just e-mailed you about it. Confused.
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-10-2012, 07:10 AM   #3494
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Pamzi, I didn't get an email from you. It must be all that spy equipment messing with us.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-10-2012, 04:29 PM   #3495
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I'm lost...

Clueless...

you wanna clue me in on just what youz all is a-talkin about?????
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #3496

Heart

Whoooooooooot!!! Our very own Bearzi is a new Dirty Girl!! I think that we all knew that she was in line for the Dirtpile, just so very glad that she got the honor. Hugz, Carol!!

Proud Fan Club member
Old 02-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #3497
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

A huge CONGRATS to our Bearzi. I don't think any of us will be surprised, though. I have been expecting it for a while.

GO, BEARZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, MM, for the heads up.

Quiltzi, that chatting Pamzi and I were talking about was because we got notifications from some unknown person (I think Pamzi got it more than I did) and it was showing that she was replying in the Punchkateer group. When I came t check, it wasn't here. I'm glad because the message made no sense. Have the rest of you not gotten that?
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-15-2012, 01:43 PM   #3498
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Well Girlz it was so hard to keep it a secret. I had to try to shield myself from Pamzi's spy equipment but I tell you that girl is psychic. She left me a comment a short time ago that said she thought I was going to be the next Dirty Girl. I thought oh she is so sweet to me and always so complimentary. Never in a million years did I think I would be a Dirty Girl. Thank you so much for your support and kind comments and well wishes. It means more to me more than you know. I am so honored to have been chosen amoung such talent. It's humbling!!!
Old 02-15-2012, 01:56 PM   #3499
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Pamzi and her old, worn out equipment.....I knew and didn't even have spy equipment. Bearzi, I can imagine you were about to pop wanting to tell that news. Wow!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-15-2012, 04:03 PM   #3500
Stazon Splitcoast

Carol, that is FANTASTIC news!! Congratulations!!! This honor is well-deserved. And thanks so much, Marie, for cluing us in. Yahoo, CAROL!!
Old 02-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #3501
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

There are a few of you Punchiez that follow my blog and I want to let you know it has disappeared. Hopefully, it is going to return. I am in the middle of a blog hop so it has happened at a terrible time. Never is a good time for that. Gee Whiz!!!!!!!!!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #3502
Stazon Splitcoast

Woo Hoo Bearzi - congrats on being a DIRTY GIRL! And, yes I must admit I've been told I am a bit psycho - I mean, psychic!!! I knew it was only a matter of time. Sooo happy for you!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #3503
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
There are a few of you Punchiez that follow my blog and I want to let you know it has disappeared. Hopefully, it is going to return. I am in the middle of a blog hop so it has happened at a terrible time. Never is a good time for that. Gee Whiz!!!!!!!!!
It disappeared? OMG, you must be beside yourself Benz especially in the middle of a blog hop. I'll readjust my satellites on your house, boost up the power and get you back in business. Seriously, I feel so bad for you.
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #3504
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionna51 View Post
I'm lost...

Clueless...

you wanna clue me in on just what youz all is a-talkin about?????

Not sure Quiltz. There were some notifications that a post was put on the punchie chat thread by someone I don't know. It disappeared, so dont' know what to say. So, I'm as clueless about what you are clueless about!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #3505
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
Woo Hoo Bearzi - congrats on being a DIRTY GIRL! And, yes I must admit I've been told I am a bit psycho - I mean, psychic!!! I knew it was only a matter of time. Sooo happy for you!
You had it right the first time, Pamzi.............tee hee
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #3506
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
It disappeared? OMG, you must be beside yourself Benz especially in the middle of a blog hop. I'll readjust my satellites on your house, boost up the power and get you back in business. Seriously, I feel so bad for you.

I think it is your satellite interference that caused this in the first place, Pamzi. MOVE OUT!

Seriously, I am pretty much bonkers right now about my blog. Just hoping it will be back by the a.m.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-16-2012, 06:11 AM   #3507
Stazon Splitcoast

Benz, is your blog back up? I've redirected the satellites and gave it a triple boost of power to find your blog out in la la land. I hope it's back up as I know you are to pieces about it. Watch your heart and blood pressure under these conditions at your age Benz. You know I'm always lookin' out for you!! LOL! BTW, I'll be off line for a few days. Audzi and I have the copics class tomorrow and are staying overnight at the Marriott b/f coming home. I'm so excited. There's so much I don't know about how to use copics and to spend time with a punchie buddy is fantastic. Wish I could meet some of you one day! Hugs!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-16-2012, 06:39 AM   #3508
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey girls, I am poppin in for my semi-annual post to this thread. Glad I did because I didn't know about Bearzi's Dirty Girl news. I am not surprized at all. Actually, I have my own list of girls I consider to be the Dirty Dozen and she was already on my list (my list is better than the SCS list). Carol you should have been in that group years ago! Yea for you and for all of us!!!! Benz, what happened on your blog - I would freak if it happened to mine because I am not even sure I could create one again - I think it was an accident the day mine was born.

I know I forgot to tell most of you about my hysterectomy (I am doing great; going on a 3 day scrapbook retreat tomorrow; back to work Monday - ugh!!!), but I for sure wanted to share with you that my MIL is not doing well. They have found huge tumors in her kidney, bladder, and other places. They can't do anything about it so they are going to tell us tomorrow what they can do to ease her pain and all. I know Cindy (MotherMark) sent out a card drive request a few days ago and if you want to send her a card too her address is: Nonie Williams, 317 Cherry Ave., Jackson, AL, 36545. She has dementia and keeps forgetting she has cancer (blessing) so don't say anything about it or about getting well - just say something like you were thinking she might like a little pick-me-up or something. Make sure and say you know me or she will stay up all night trying to figure out who you are and why you would send her a card - she gets really worked up about things she can't remember (like where she put her check book, etc.). She is a really sweet lady and loves flowers. She saves every card she has ever received in a big box.

Pamzi, I am so jealous you get to go to a Copic class - I so want to color better!

Hugz to all, I will try to check back in before 6 months have passed again. I am getting better at things like this, I am actually up to checking my blog and my email a couple of times a week now (much better than the 2 or 3 times a month I was doing - LOL)!
DTs: Squigglefly, Pattie's Creations, & MFPSpeedyTV - Inspiration Challenge
Old 02-16-2012, 06:39 AM   #3509

Quote:
Not sure Quiltz. There were some notifications that a post was put on the punchie chat thread by someone I don't know. It disappeared, so dont' know what to say. So, I'm as clueless about what you are clueless about!

Maybe it was a junk post or posts that someone put on and a mod caught it and deleted it before anyone checked the thread...but after the notifications went out. So you got the email but nothing was on the thread.
all I am is Yours.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:45 AM   #3510
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Benz, is your blog back up? I've redirected the satellites and gave it a triple boost of power to find your blog out in la la land. I hope it's back up as I know you are to pieces about it. Watch your heart and blood pressure under these conditions at your age Benz. You know I'm always lookin' out for you!! LOL! BTW, I'll be off line for a few days. Audzi and I have the copics class tomorrow and are staying overnight at the Marriott b/f coming home. I'm so excited. There's so much I don't know about how to use copics and to spend time with a punchie buddy is fantastic. Wish I could meet some of you one day! Hugs!
Pamzi, my blog is back. Whew! I discovered it at 3:00 a.m. this morning when I got up because I couldn't sleep. There was an email from Google saying they were sorry for the inconvenience but gave no reason for my blog being gone for hours. That really will make an old person out of you.

Oh, I can only imagine the trouble you and Audzi will get into. Probably won't even go to the Copic class. Have fun, you two.

Oh, I'm so far behind....got to get going.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-16-2012, 06:52 AM   #3511
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Nancy, I'm so sorry about your MIL.....sounds bad. I didn't know there was a card request. I'll see what I can do about that.

To answer your question, Nancy, about my blog. I was at my dashboard and clicked on someone's blog to leave a comment and their blog wouldn't load so I just clicked to sign off and everything disappeared and the blog was gone. When I went back, it said my blog did not exist anymore. GREAT!!!!!!!!!! That happened around 4:00 p.m. and it wasn't back until almosst 11:00 last night. Other people on my teams told me they have lost theirs for no reason, so just get ready. This was the first time that happened to me and I think I've had mine about 1 1/2 yrs. or is it 2 1/2...duh! I don't know.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-16-2012, 06:54 AM   #3512
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionna51 View Post
Maybe it was a junk post or posts that someone put on and a mod caught it and deleted it before anyone checked the thread...but after the notifications went out. So you got the email but nothing was on the thread.
That's right, Quiltzi...pretty weird!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-17-2012, 04:53 AM   #3513

From what I understand, junk gets posted fairly regularly.
all I am is Yours.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:50 AM   #3514
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

BEARZI, I remember before Christmas you said your son's girlfriend was into nail art. I happened upon this website and thought she may be interested. You may want to pass it along.

Let them have Polish!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #3515

Heart

Happy Birthday
Kookzi
Hope it was wonderful!!!

Proud Fan Club member
Old 02-19-2012, 02:41 PM   #3516
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KOOKZI......I remember when you were Queen you wore a Queen crown. You really need to put on a birthday party hat and use that for your avatar...at least for a week.

Hope you're having a fine birthday full of fun and celebrating.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-19-2012, 04:20 PM   #3517

Happy Birthday Leslie. Hope you had a day filled with love tha happiness.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:02 PM   #3518
Stazon Splitcoast

A Happy Butt Dance to Kookzi for her b/day. Hope you had a good one!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-19-2012, 07:03 PM   #3519
Stazon Splitcoast

Audzi and I happened to meet up with Wanda Cullen and Va.Sunshine at the copics class. What a great time we had. Guess what Benz, I got to go to Hobby Lobby. First time I've ever been to one. WOW, it was a new store and awesome. I'll send out photos of the 4 of us soon!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-20-2012, 02:32 AM   #3520

Quote:
BEARZI, I remember before Christmas you said your son's girlfriend was into nail art. I happened upon this website and thought she may be interested. You may want to pass it along.

Let them have Polish!

Thank you for the Link Benzi-that nail polish is pretty awesome. I am going to show it to her.

Nancy I sent a card to your MIL on Friday I think it was. My days are running together right now.

Sue I am sending out two cards for Chris. I really want to participate in the teapot challenge-but my time is limited for sure this week. I will get them in the mail before I leave on Thursday.

My DH and I are going on a cruise on Thursday out of Jax FL for a few days. We got a steal of a deal on the ship and are going to celebrate our Anniversary which was Valentine's Day.

Hope everyone has a great day!