Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 10:27 AM   #2401
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeestamper View Post
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LADIEZ~
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be leaving for a 10 day cruise on Friday~
Will try to catch up on commenting when I get back.
Hugz,
Perkzi
How exciting!!! Where are you going!

Happy Valentine's Day Punchiez!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-14-2011, 12:00 PM   #2402
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Well, I just found the first one you made. So cute...two love birds. Bet that green grass isn't growing under the bench in Canada land. Oh, he got you roses...they'll be dead by morning....after you try putting spy equipment in each rose. Does Dave know you try to spy on him, too? What did you give Dave? A hard time.

I think your Mom will be very pleased with that pretty card you made her.
Surely, you don't try to spy on your mom.....no spy equipment on her card, rightz????

Oh yes Benzi - in my part of Canada - Lotus Land as it is known - we rarely get snow!! In fact it was sunny yesterday!!! We've got more green grass than we know what to do with. The only problem is that we have a lot of rain over the winter -and today is not exception!!! Dave is in the spy business too, I'll have you know. Like he is always spying on me when I'm making my cards. He really does not give me the RESPECT that I need as Agent 9999 - he thinks I am merely his beloved wife. I'm so deep undercover as a spy - even after 27 years -and 28 this summer - he still thinks I'm just his girl. Yup.

I don't have to spy on my mom -she phones me as often as possible....... I wonder if she is in the spy business too. Well, no, I never wonder.. I know!!!!!!
The World Needs More Canada - Bono
Old 02-14-2011, 12:01 PM   #2403
Full of Malarky

Quote:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LADIEZ~
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be leaving for a 10 day cruise on Friday~
Will try to catch up on commenting when I get back.
Hugz,
Perkzi

Ohh where are you going!!! Let us know!
Old 02-14-2011, 12:24 PM   #2404
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Sue, a 10 day cruise...is that a Valentine's Day gift? Wow! Soak up some warmth for me. I hope it is warm where you're going.
Have a blast...think of us punchiez freezing to death while you're gone.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Old 02-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #2405
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzi333 View Post
Oh yes Benzi - in my part of Canada - Lotus Land as it is known - we rarely get snow!! In fact it was sunny yesterday!!! We've got more green grass than we know what to do with. The only problem is that we have a lot of rain over the winter -and today is not exception!!! Dave is in the spy business too, I'll have you know. Like he is always spying on me when I'm making my cards. He really does not give me the RESPECT that I need as Agent 9999 - he thinks I am merely his beloved wife. I'm so deep undercover as a spy - even after 27 years -and 28 this summer - he still thinks I'm just his girl. Yup.

I don't have to spy on my mom -she phones me as often as possible....... I wonder if she is in the spy business too. Well, no, I never wonder.. I know!!!!!!
Good grief....Debz's mom is a spy. I guess it is in the blood. Who would have known? I'm stunned!!! Debz, are your kids spies, too?
Stay away from that family. Good heavens, Dave is a spy, too??? I sure wouldn't want my hubby being a spy. He would know waaaaaayyy too much about me. I'm still a mystery to him, you know. That is the best way
for it to be.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY punchiez!!!!!!!

I've been at the puter all day searching for something to buy and it is a job....won't explain that, but it continues. See, I'm a mystery!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-15-2011, 06:46 AM   #2406
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzi333 View Post

What, are there double agents around too. The whole family - OMG, Canada must be really safe. I'm moving there. However, I'm sure you are the only one with a 9999 IQ. Keep those spy cameras a comin'
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-15-2011, 06:48 AM   #2407
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
How exciting!!! Where are you going!

Happy Valentine's Day Punchiez!
I can't find Perkzi'z comment where she is going on a cruise - Woo Hoo to you Perkzi - hope your punchez will be okay while you are gone!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-15-2011, 06:49 AM   #2408
Stazon Splitcoast

A very warm WELCOME to Audreyzi as our newest member - she is known as AudreyAnn on SCS. She has a beautiful gallery and an extreme addiction to punchez which we know nothing about - Yeah, right.
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #2409
Stazon Splitcoast

Welcome, welcome! I'm likely to be lazi and call her Audzi. Less letters you see. AND YOU WENT TO A ZINDORF WORKSHOP AND DIDN'T TELL US!!!! Unbelievable. Hmmmph. Just for that I'm going to go to Vegas on Sunday.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:32 PM   #2410
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Sue, a 10 day cruise...is that a Valentine's Day gift? Wow! Soak up some warmth for me. I hope it is warm where you're going.
Have a blast...think of us punchiez freezing to death while you're gone.
Cant wait for the warm sun and I will try to bring it back with me.
Now for the sewing machine...I heard that you can get a better deal if you buy two of them...one for me and one for Pamzi...what do you think???
hugs and will think of you while sipping on a margarita~
No diet dr pepper for me...ugh~
ps. Did you all see that Pat Smethers was named a dirty gal...so happy for her and just thought I would let you all know.
Hugz,
Cruizin
temporary design team for Bugaboo
Old 02-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #2411
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Now for the sewing machine...I heard that you can get a better deal if you buy two of them...one for me and one for Pamzi...what do you think???
ps. Did you all see that Pat Smethers was named a dirty gal...so happy for her and just thought I would let you all know.
Hugz,
Cruizin
ps. who would like to be in charge of my two draws of punches while I am cruizin for 10 days???
Any takers?
temporary design team for Bugaboo
Old 02-15-2011, 06:22 PM   #2412
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

A big HELLO and THANK YOU to my new PUNCHKATEER friends - I'm looking forward to chatting with and getting to know all of you!! I've seen many of you around with your beautiful creations in the galleries, have been the recipient of so many of your kind comments on my cards, and am honored to be part of such a talented and fun group.

It's exciting to be able to add Punchkateer to my SCS signature!! I'm looking forward to my first PNZ upload (this weekend when my home office turns back into my craftproom) - AND to visiting this sure to be amazing and oh so special PNZ gallery!!!

Now, did someone say CRUISE? Did I see something about some punchez being left behind and possibly neglected - Is that allowed???

Thanks again everyone - RYPH !!!!

Hugz,
Audreyzi

(I laugh every time I type this... I may end up shortening it, we'll see.)
SCS Dirty Dozen Alumni
Punchkateer

Old 02-15-2011, 06:47 PM   #2413
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

A BIG welcome to AudreyAnn! You've really taken up with a crazy bunch now. We're so glad you're on board. I warn you, you may not stay long with all the craziness that goes on here....spies, cowboys, spy equipment being sent in cards you receive from Debzi and don't even believe anything Pam says about me, unless it is good, of course. Then again, has that ever happened?

Yep, Pam tried to give me a goofy name and I wouldn't have it. Well, my name already ended in 'zi' so no need.

Sue is going on a cruise for ten days and Heather aka Izzy aka Isaiah 40:31 stays on a trip somewhere...when she isn't waiting by the mailbox for me to send her a punch...that's another story.

Welcome again and have fun!!!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-15-2011, 06:51 PM   #2414
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Hugz,
Cruizin
Sue, you may have come to my rescue. Yes, please buy Pam a sewing machine so I won't have to hear her complaining to me about that awesome sewing machine I sent her. I guess she never read the 'Sewing for Dummiez' book.

Please send your punches to Izzy for safekeeping while you're gone and that will be another load off me. When the weather warms up, I'm sure she'll be out by that mailbox again. UGH!!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-15-2011, 06:54 PM   #2415
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Welcome, welcome! I'm likely to be lazi and call her Audzi. Less letters you see. AND YOU WENT TO A ZINDORF WORKSHOP AND DIDN'T TELL US!!!! Unbelievable. Hmmmph. Just for that I'm going to go to Vegas on Sunday.
Izzy, I've been wondering when that trip to Vegas was getting on the road. Have a lot of fun. Sue leaving for 10 days and now you....we'll all be so lonesome with you two gone. I bet your punches get to your mailbox while you're gone and they'll just return them to me again....you just can't win.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-15-2011, 10:05 PM   #2416
Stazon Splitcoast

Audzi - since you asked...

Punchez should not be neglected. And they should be dusted off regularly. And it is very trendy to exercise with your punchez. If you go away and can't take your punchez with you, find someone to take care of them (like Perkzi, the Cruisezi gal is trying to do). (My sister keeps watch on mine when we travel and she often takez some of them over to her house to play with while we're gone. They don't get lonely that way.)

Benzi, you're playin' me. I have someone watch my mailbox when we go away. You just took the term "snail mail" literally and there's some poor snail lugging all the punchez you sent me from Alabama all the way to Alberta!

Vegas is a short trip - 4 sleeps. Both our girls are coming. We have tickets to two Cirque shows. Looking forward to it. Don't think there's any snow in Vegas!!

Perkzi - you still haven't said where you'll be sipping those Margaritas! And yes, so happy for Pat Smethers joining the Dirt Pile.

Debzi - is your Momzi really a spy!?!

Pamzi. You are NO LONGER the Queen!!!! It's over. Move on. Get a grip. Focus. We still love you.

Kookzi - I mailed a card to you yesterday. It will be late. But distant almost relatives don't mind late birthday cardz.

I've missed a few punchiez so forgive me... Must....go....sleep....

BTW, My order tonight at stamp club was ALL punchez. Yay me!

Hugz all. RYPH!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 01:16 PM   #2417
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Welcome, Audreyzi!

I agree Audzi is a bit easier...after all most of us have two syllable names. The fruitflakezi herself is the single exception. Maybe we should make her stick to pamzi so that she doesn't let her ego run away with itself.

Of course then we might see someone who loves to play with names asking if you drive an Audi... or changing the spelling to Oddzi or something.

And we couldn't have that could we???

See??? this is definitely a grand bunch to be associated with!! We're all a little bit crazy! That's what it takes to say Raise Your Punches High! or to dance like this:
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.

Last edited by fionna51; 02-16-2011 at 01:24 PM..
Old 02-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #2418

Hey, Izzi...!

I bought all punches LAST month...

THIS month I bought one...and it is on backorder until NEXT month...the END of NEXT month.

Bummer
all I am is Yours.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:56 PM   #2419
Stazon Splitcoast

I have having to wait for backorders.....I agree...>BUMMER!

Audzi.....WELCOME!!!!!!! We do have one requirment though....when you buy a new punch at your favorite local craft store, you MUST strut out of the store and do the HAPPY BUTT DANCE while raising your new punch high, across the parking lot to your car!!!! Heehee! Here is the Happy Butt Dance: (_l_) (_/_) (_l_) (_\_) (_l_)(_/_) (_l_).... Everybody now......
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #2420
Stazon Splitcoast

MamaIzzy, my nearest, closest almost relative, I'll be waiting by my mailbox for my card!!! How sweet of you to send me one! I can't wait to own my second Heather Smiley original!!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 02-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #2421
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionna51 View Post
Hey, Izzi...!

THIS month I bought one...and it is on backorder until NEXT month...the END of NEXT month.

Bummer
That must be the Decorative Label Punch... But, if that'z the one, it iz worth the wait. I luvz my Decorative Label Punch! Luvz it!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 02:25 PM   #2422
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Welcome, Audreyzi!

I agree Audzi is a bit easier...after all most of us have two syllable names. The fruitflakezi herself is the single exception. Maybe we should make her stick to pamzi so that she doesn't let her ego run away with itself.

Of course then we might see someone who loves to play with names asking if you drive an Audi... or changing the spelling to Oddzi or something.

And we couldn't have that could we???

See??? this is definitely a grand bunch to be associated with!! We're all a little bit crazy! That's what it takes to say Raise Your Punches High! or to dance like this:
OMG Quiltz, I love that name ODDZI. I'm sure Audreyzi won't appreciate it, but I love it. I'll have to fight with her like Benzi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-16-2011, 02:28 PM   #2423
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyAnn View Post
A big HELLO and THANK YOU to my new PUNCHKATEER friends - I'm looking forward to chatting with and getting to know all of you!! I've seen many of you around with your beautiful creations in the galleries, have been the recipient of so many of your kind comments on my cards, and am honored to be part of such a talented and fun group.

It's exciting to be able to add Punchkateer to my SCS signature!! I'm looking forward to my first PNZ upload (this weekend when my home office turns back into my craftproom) - AND to visiting this sure to be amazing and oh so special PNZ gallery!!!

Now, did someone say CRUISE? Did I see something about some punchez being left behind and possibly neglected - Is that allowed???

Thanks again everyone - RYPH !!!!

Hugz,
Audreyzi

(I laugh every time I type this... I may end up shortening it, we'll see.)
Woo Hoo, Audreyzi, you are fitting right in. This is going to be some good time. Yeah, I'm with you, a cruise and leaving punchez behind. Well, I nevah!! I owe you an e-mail. Been short on time to say the least. No fun for me.

Quiltzi suggested Oddzi; which, of course, you know I would love. But, you're too nice and pretty for that; although, Nancy let us name her Nutzi. So, there you go. If you'd rather go by Audzi, that's okay too. I laugh every time I write Audreyzi cuz its so hard to say.

Gotta run . . . uuuggghhhh . . . Still no Zifindoor time. Darn it. You're going to have to re-teach me!!!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 02-16-2011, 02:33 PM   #2424
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Audrey, don't let Pam do you in with a name. You WON'T like it. How about Azi or AAzi. Now, Pam, don't you think that is better than Oddzi? OMG, everyone would think she was an oddball...like youz. Bwwwwwwaaaa
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-17-2011, 02:44 AM   #2425
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Audrey, don't let Pam do you in with a name. You WON'T like it. How about Azi or AAzi. Now, Pam, don't you think that is better than Oddzi? OMG, everyone would think she was an oddball...like youz. Bwwwwwwaaaa

Ohhh dear, Benzi, I don't think you thought that one through quite properly - Azi??????? I think Audi, or Oddzi or Audz would be fine!

And by the way - Audzri, welcome to the we crazy punchkateers!

It is great to havez youz!!!!
Old 02-17-2011, 02:51 AM   #2426
Full of Malarky

I have a sad and happy talez to tell you........ Well, I ordered some stuff from Stampin up -and it was due to come on Tuesday. Well - it never arrived -but the tracking said it had. Then - just for you Benzi -and partly for me!!! I ordered a Just Rite Bird House Set - actually I really wanted it for myselfz........... anyway, I ordered that from Just Rite back on Jan 24 and they shipped it out right away. Well, by the 15th of Feb - it had not arrived!! And I asked them to send it Priorarty Mail - b/c I wanted it right away. Well - I looked at my shipping notice that they sent me -and they had the address in every which way wrong direction that they possible could. They had all of the components - just not in the correct order.

So - I fell into a terrible funk and had to phone SU! and Just Rite, both of whom said they would put a trace on the items.

Well- of all things - the SU package arrived WedneSday Am - maybe it was delivered to a neighbour?? and in my mailbox - there was my order from Just Rite Stamps!! Hurrah!!!!!

I was soo cheered up today! Funny how this little things can add up for us stamperz -at least zeee 9999 IQ amongst us all!
Old 02-17-2011, 02:55 AM   #2427
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Hey, Izzi...!

Bummer
I zee I not the only punchkateer to have felt bummed out. My heart goes out to you both. I am so gladz that my problemz have been zolved.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:59 AM   #2428
Full of Malarky

Here, for your viewing pleasure, Benzi, is my new Just Rite stamp set - it's the first one - Bird Houses. But - there are no birds with the houses...just the houses..

January Ribbed Releases

But they do have a bird set - look around
Old 02-17-2011, 03:51 AM   #2429
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

OMG, Debz has gone to the birds. Well, no surprise there. Have fun with those new goodiez. Sounds as if you girls are having a bad time with your orders. I just placed an order Tuesday to Amazon for Spellbinders (hate paying for those and not being able to use a coupon) but Hobby Lobby doesn't have the ones I needed. I placed an order to Heartfelt Creations yesterday so I'll be holding my breath that all that comes with no trouble and back ordering.
Debz, your birdhouses are too cute. No later than Monday, I want to see a card uploaded with those beauties on them.
I'm off to visit my sis Sunday and will return Tuesday. She has a new craft room that is awesome. She sent pics but I can't wait to see it in person.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-17-2011, 10:08 AM   #2430
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey, everybody!! Long time, no PNZ chat. I do try to keep up with all of you, though, so don't think I'm not lurking.

Welcome, Audrey!! What a crazy, crazy group, eh? (Now I'm sounding like Izzy, Debzi, and MamaRitzi, bein' all Canadian!!) It will be wonderful to see your smiling face around these PNZ parts.

Must know, though--how is Pamzi in person? Has she photoshopped her avatar photo? Is she actually 79 YO IRL? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Hey, Izzy--so a question for you: have you added any Martha Stewart punches to your heard lately? Anything, I don't know, kind of French? Have you had to run out to go punch shopping before the Las Vegas trip? Any sudden impulses???? BTW, you are *totally* welcome for the enabling.

Gotta run, galz!!

PS Yes, that SU decorative label punch is SO worth it. You galz who are waiting for it are going to absolutely love it!!!
Old 02-17-2011, 09:54 PM   #2431
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Palz! Guezz what! My new computer arrived today!!! Yippee! I have always had the 'mini-tower' for my main desktop because we dragged our computers all over the province for our action photo business. Well, since we are pretty much winding the business up, we decided I didn't need to order the 'mini-tower' any longer since they cost more... Well, we didn't look at the dimensions on the 'regular' CPU - it's ginormous!!! Over twice the size of my mini. Wowza! And the monitor - I can sit across the room methinks! I have been lingering in the Windows XP world (one of our laptops has Vista and I was quite unimpressed) but I had no choice and I now have to learn Windows 7. (Our youngest daughter has been converted to the world of Mac at college but I'm sticking with what I think I used to know about!) Hopefully all my photo programs will run OK on it - we have two hockey tournaments to do in March and then I don't care so much... Just don't want to have to worry about my programs when we're at a job. Last year I spent my birthday doing basketball photos. This year it will be hockey... But I will wear the shamrock socks Pamziflake sent me last year!!!

Emzi - no, the subliminal messages are hitting the mark but I'm not close enough to any place that sells MS punchez to go shopping! Have a 50% off coupon for M's - may try and get there on Saturday when we're in the city. Also want to pop into IKEA to get drawers for the laundry room cupboards we built last weekend. They were out of drawers when we were there. Two hours away and they were out of drawers!!! We fly out at 8am on Sunday am so we're heading up the day before to be closer to the airport.

Debzi - those look like fun stampz!!! Benzi will want you to send them to her. Tell her you did... LOL.

Benzi - enjoy your visit with your sister. Fun to see her new room.

By now Perkzi must be getting ready to get on her big boat. Should be a blast!

Hopez everyone haz a great weekend. I'll be around a bit on Friday but then it's "Hey Baby, let's go to Vegas!" for us. Our girls are so excited. Should be fun. Get to see "O" and "Ka". Yay!
Old 02-18-2011, 05:44 AM   #2432
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Izzy, I have Windows 7 and DO NOT like it. Never had Vista. I would love to have my XP back but I suppose I'll have to live with it.

Have fun in Vegas...behave! Oh, a package is in the mail to your little mailbox.. Hey, I saw what you told Debzi to do to me. Oh, when that package arrives, you'll really be sad for questioning me about sending you punchez.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-18-2011, 07:37 AM   #2433
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Izzy, I have Windows 7 and DO NOT like it. Never had Vista. I would love to have my XP back but I suppose I'll have to live with it.

Have fun in Vegas...behave! Oh, a package is in the mail to your little mailbox.. Hey, I saw what you told Debzi to do to me. Oh, when that package arrives, you'll really be sad for questioning me about sending you punchez.
I have heard such mixed reviews on Windows 7. I know my DD has some issues with some of her programs not working the way they should. Fingers crossed that I can make things work...

Of course there's a package in the mail you sweetie... Of course...
And yes, I will behave in Vegas. Must set the example for my girls...
Old 02-18-2011, 06:58 PM   #2434
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
OMG, Debz has gone to the birds. Well, no surprise there. Have fun with those new goodiez. Sounds as if you girls are having a bad time with your orders. I just placed an order Tuesday to Amazon for Spellbinders (hate paying for those and not being able to use a coupon) but Hobby Lobby doesn't have the ones I needed. I placed an order to Heartfelt Creations yesterday so I'll be holding my breath that all that comes with no trouble and back ordering.
Debz, your birdhouses are too cute. No later than Monday, I want to see a card uploaded with those beauties on them.
I'm off to visit my sis Sunday and will return Tuesday. She has a new craft room that is awesome. She sent pics but I can't wait to see it in person.
Have you heard of A Cut Above, Benzi? You sign up (free) ane they e-mail you a 40% coupon every month and you can use it on Spellbinders!! Great way to stock up one at a time if you want to save 40% each time. Great service too.
My SCS Gallery
Old 02-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #2435
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks, Marisa! I just hate paying shipping but I suppose that is what I'll have to do if I want what Hobby Lobby doesn't carry. I always get 40% off and no shipping. Can't beat that.
At least, I found them cheaper on Amazon than anywhere else.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 02-18-2011, 07:12 PM   #2436
Stazon Splitcoast

Just popping in quickly to say hi, ladies. I'm working CRAZY long hours with my work for hubby. Very little stamping time and now extra time to comment on our gallery or visit this thread. 150 boxes down and 150 to go - ugh! At least the closer to this year you get the fewer the staples etc. Want to plow through them all so I have some free time to stamp! Job deadline is March 31st so we are very busy. My house is a wreck and there are banker's boxes everywhere!! Now if they were all full of stamping supplies and punches, I would be one happy lady LOL!

Kookzi: I was heading over the line today to p/u an order and mail your b-day card and there was a 45 minutes line up so I turned right around and come home. Won't get down until next week so your card will be a bit late....sorry! Happy birthday a day early (((hugzzzzz)))

Izzy: Got your PM - thanks for the updates. Have a FABULOUS trip to Vegas and hope you get some good stamping deals

Audzi - welcome to our crazy crew!

Pamzi: Made a card today that I posted on my blog that is perfect for a cowboy Will post on SCS this weekend. IF, and I say IF you behave I may send it to you for your closet cowboy or to give to your real one. Will have to get Debzi to use her agent powers to spy on you to see if you are behaving.

SO sorry to not be commenting in the gallery too. These 16 hour days are killing me. Good thing we had sunshine today, that's all I can say.

Back as soon as I can (((hugzzz) to all
My SCS Gallery
Old 02-19-2011, 04:48 AM   #2437

So, Ritzi...I googled "A Cut Above" because that looks mighty interesting!

And I got...
...a deli
...a lawn care firm
...bunches of styling salons...for both humans and pets
...a catering firm
...a casting service (for films)
...a siding company
...a company selling sanding and grinding supplies
...a "company" that raises boars for breeding (that means pig daddies)

And that's just the first google page!
...but no stamping supplies were to be found.

Do you have a link????
all I am is Yours.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:18 AM   #2438
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

And I got...
...a deli
...a lawn care firm
...a catering firm
...a siding company

Do you have a link????
Pig Daddies! Love your description!

Maybe this is the site Marisa mentioned... Off to the right you'll see a link for the monthly 40% coupon. I've never actually ordered so can't offer any insight...

cut@home

Later Palz! I'm headin' out. "Hey Baby let's go to Vegas..."
Old 02-19-2011, 09:18 AM   #2439
Stazon Splitcoast

Almost forgot!

Happy Birthday Kookzi!!!

Hope ya git some punchez!

( | ) ( / ) ( | ) ( \ ) ( | ) ( / ) ( | ) ( \ ) ( | ) ( / ) ( | ) ( \ ) ( | ) ( / ) ( | ) ( \ )
Old 02-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #2440
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

And I got...
...a deli
...a lawn care firm
...a catering firm
...a siding company

Do you have a link????

SOOOO sorry for my mess up!!!! (though it was interesting to see what you got from googling ) Izzy's link is the right one. Cut@Home. I'm working so many hours for hubby etc. that my body and brain are fried. So glad there are fellow punchies to cover my back.

I have ordered from them and found them to have excellent service. They advise when they have shipped and when there are backorders (which one of my orders had) I didn't have to wait forever to get them and they told me when they were shipped out as well. I've had excellent experiences with them. They also run specials at times. Worth using them in my books

Off to work for hubby some more.....and hopefully get my brain back - though that one could be a stretch LOL!!
My SCS Gallery