Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 06:04 AM   #2241
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Well, I did it again...

My hostess month at stamp club this month. I brought a guest (to up my totals lol!) and so when it all came to the bottom line, I was over $400. Hit that new occasions mini pretty hard!

2 stamp sets plus my two hostess stamp sets free
one ink refill (gotta fill in those couple dollar holes!)
one embossing folder
one embosslit die
4 punches!

Score!
I got the fancy flower punch, the scallop trim border and corner punches and the pinking hearts corner (already have the border).
I HAD to get the button embosslit. The PO really doesn't like things like buttons and big bows and all that thick stuff. So I figure cardstock buttons will work just fine! I'll probably layer them for a little thickness.

Anybody else have new goodies???
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-07-2011, 08:41 AM   #2242
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Look what I found on Pambelina's latest upload... You can go see for yourself. She must be thinking about Easter already...

Bwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa...too funny! Think I may be in a bit of trouble over this????? And, of course, the Debz chimes in.....

Izzy, I love this and can't wait for Pamzi to see it.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Old 01-07-2011, 08:45 AM   #2243
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Wowzer! Diane, you did BIG...good for you. I''' be looking for some pretty cardz from this stack of goodiez.

I just got some new goodies yesterday, but not from SU....would like some, though.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 01-07-2011, 09:11 AM   #2244
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Quiltzi - four new punchez!!! What fun! And I don't have any of those punchez in my collection. I do plan to add the Fancy Flower punch to my stash when SAB kicks in. I still have a couple of punchez that I added to the collection when I was in AZ that are waiting for love so I hope to show restraint. I do think that the Build a Blossom punch in the new mini will find its way onto my order though. It just looks like fun. Of course, that means I'll need the coordinating stamp set too. The new Cupcake one looks a bit fiddly to me so I may wait on it.

The Bring on the Cake sentiment stamp set is so much fun I know I'll need my own. I've been using my demo's set to work on some cards the last few days - I am her "featured stamper" for her blog for the month of January. She supplies all the product and I also get a stamp set for my efforts. (The set she gave me is "Thanks for Caring" and I love it too.) I have 3 of her 5 challenges done and hope to finish the rest on the weekend. Once she posts them to her blog I will put them in my gallery.

Glad your workshop went so well - we'll be watching to see what you do with your new punchez when they arrive. RYPH!!
Old 01-07-2011, 09:52 AM   #2245
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Can't wait for Pamzi to see it.
"What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis? Can't wait for Pamzi to see what? I have NO CLUE what you are referring to.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:10 AM   #2246
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
"What'chu talkin' 'bout Willis? Can't wait for Pamzi to see what? I have NO CLUE what you are referring to.

SURE!!!!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 01-07-2011, 10:29 AM   #2247
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Way to go Diane, I even ordered from the mini, and did some pretty good damage on my checkbook! I ordered a bunch of punches too!

Diane you were asking how I get the line straight with the gold leaf pen, I use the Krylon 18 ct gold pen, the tip has this little ridge in it so it almost locks onto the edge of the cardstock, then I just slide it down. It's almost too easy!

Old 01-07-2011, 10:41 AM   #2248
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Hi All,
I'm certainly better...still a lot of runny nose. Yuck! Kookzi, I hate to hear you now have laryngitits. I used to have allergies every Spring and Fall and up until about 2-3 years ago, I always had laryngitis with it...couldn't talk about a whisper. No fun!

ALERT! ALERT! I just wanted to alert everyone that FRUITFLAKEZ now has a blog called FRUITCAKEZ SECRETZ. Of course, no one can find it. I'm going to put Debzi, our defective detective on the case. Maybe she can sniff it out because I can only imagine what we'll all find there.
Fruitcake told me about this blog on my last upload on SCS when she commented. So, I am not making it up. LOL

I'm so on it!!! Watch out!! I'll sniff it out with my sweet nose. The thing is - I'm in the know. Fruitcake and I are compling not so sweet info on Benzi and her untoward ways....... Double nickels!! wow! I'm coming up the big 5-0 - but double nickels............. scary! And all you sissies that went to bed early on New Years Eve!!! DH and I rocked it in with about 6 friends and played games all evening. But I"m so a night person!!
The World Needs More Canada - Bono
Old 01-07-2011, 10:45 AM   #2249
Full of Malarky

Well, I"ve become a hobby demo! I've done damage!I'm really loving the new Occassions Mini!! Build a Blossom, and the punch, Thanks for Caring, Eat Chocolate, and some big buttons and the pompom trim! No worries, I've not gone all SU! Oh yeah, I'm an equal opportunity spender!

Nice to see you all! I am back! Watch your back!
Old 01-07-2011, 09:07 PM   #2250
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Alert: Debzi's back....watch out, everyone!!!!!!!!!!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 01-08-2011, 07:49 AM   #2251
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Bwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa...too funny! Think I may be in a bit of trouble over this????? And, of course, the Debz chimes in.....

Izzy, I love this and can't wait for Pamzi to see it.
That's right Benzi, it's always spring when I'm around!! How many times do I have to tell you that?
FS149, QFTD44
Old 01-08-2011, 07:52 AM   #2252
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionna51 View Post
Well, I did it again...

My hostess month at stamp club this month. I brought a guest (to up my totals lol!) and so when it all came to the bottom line, I was over $400. Hit that new occasions mini pretty hard!

2 stamp sets plus my two hostess stamp sets free
one ink refill (gotta fill in those couple dollar holes!)
one embossing folder
one embosslit die
4 punches!

Score!
I got the fancy flower punch, the scallop trim border and corner punches and the pinking hearts corner (already have the border).
I HAD to get the button embosslit. The PO really doesn't like things like buttons and big bows and all that thick stuff. So I figure cardstock buttons will work just fine! I'll probably layer them for a little thickness.

Anybody else have new goodies???
Woo Hoo Quiltzi - I''m on the ball to order so much from the SU mini. I'm definitely getting the blossom punch and the cupcake punch. Was on the line about the cupcake punch, but saw it used and I may like it. There's so many coool things in the mini - from rosettes, to vintage buttons, dsp . . . I could go on. I'm waiting till the Sale-A-Bration starts to put in my big demo order so I can get tons of free stamps!! Can't wait till Jan. 25th to do it. It's taken great restraint to wait!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 01-08-2011, 07:55 AM   #2253
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzi333 View Post
I'm so on it!!! Watch out!! I'll sniff it out with my sweet nose. The thing is - I'm in the know. Fruitcake and I are compling not so sweet info on Benzi and her untoward ways....... Double nickels!! wow! I'm coming up the big 5-0 - but double nickels............. scary! And all you sissies that went to bed early on New Years Eve!!! DH and I rocked it in with about 6 friends and played games all evening. But I"m so a night person!!
Hi Wanabe double nickles!! Hey, I put in one of my write ups that I thought you were turning 65. I think you be lying 'bout you turning the big "50". That was 15 years ago. I'll be investigating you my little pretty!! I'm about 2.5 years from the double nickles, so I am the senior investigator since you claim to be turning 50 this month.

Debz, hope we can see more of you on the site. Missed you a lot. There are so many investigations that need to be done; but, now I can't remember them. I'm sure they mostly have to do with Benzi and I do believe Dizzi claimed to use mass amounts of punchez on one of her cardz, but claimed they were INSIDE the card. Now, even a Fruitcake could figure out that was a "s t r e t c h" of the truth. Whew, you need to get us straighened out.

Hugz
FS149, QFTD44
Old 01-08-2011, 07:57 AM   #2254
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctorina View Post
Way to go Diane, I even ordered from the mini, and did some pretty good damage on my checkbook! I ordered a bunch of punches too!

Diane you were asking how I get the line straight with the gold leaf pen, I use the Krylon 18 ct gold pen, the tip has this little ridge in it so it almost locks onto the edge of the cardstock, then I just slide it down. It's almost too easy!
Yes, Clazi, I think that mini has gotten us all to stretch our purses even when we're poor after Christmas! I know you will make beautiful cards with them.
FS149, QFTD44
Old 01-08-2011, 08:04 AM   #2255
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Nice to see you all! I am back! Watch your back!
Quote:
Alert: Debzi's back....watch out, everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Yup, the Defective Detective Debzi is out of the dentist's chair so we'd best be watching our backs. Good to 'see' you DDD - I think!?!
Old 01-08-2011, 08:12 AM   #2256
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Yup, the Defective Detective Debzi is out of the dentist's chair so we'd best be watching our backs. Good to 'see' you DDD - I think!?!
Welcome back Da Dizzi and hope you stay for awhile. I already have Debzi investigating the case of the "inside punchez" you claimed to use on one of your cardz. I'm a thinkin' you were stretching the truth a little there!! Hmmmm
FS149, QFTD44
Old 01-08-2011, 09:32 AM   #2257
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
Welcome back Da Dizzi and hope you stay for awhile. I already have Debzi investigating the case of the "inside punchez" you claimed to use on one of your cardz. I'm a thinkin' you were stretching the truth a little there!! Hmmmm
Hmmmmppphhh! Well I never. To have my good character thrashed like this is just humiliating. And by my ORIGINAL PUNCH PAL I might add. Excuse me while I wipe away my tears.

Now, the card in question (the first I have been able to find time to upload since we returned from warmer climates) has been duly sent to my DD for her birthday (it even arrived on her birthday - Yay me!) so I am unable to photograph the inside at this point in time. She does have a good camera however, and would come to my aid if needed by sending me a photo of the inside of said card. (And she's a Photography major, so it would be a good photo.)

As I explained in my description of the card, I used 7 different punches. They are:
On the front (All are SU punches):

-> Five petal punch x3 (one for each flower)
-> Boho Blossoms punch x3 (one for each flower)
-> Owl punch (Used one of the circles for the flower centre) x3 (one for each flower)
-> Scalloped oval punch x1 (sentiment)
-> Large oval punch x1 (sentiment)

And the ones you can't see:
-> Arched lattice punch (MS) x3 (for a border across the top) and x3 (for a border across the bottom)
(Try it Fruitflake - it takes 3 "punches" to make a 5.5" border with the arched lattice punch.)
-> Decorative label punch (SU) x1 (inside sentiment)

If you look at the outside of the card, you will clearly see the first 11 punches that occurred in making the front of the card. Plus 7 on the inside - even a Fruitflake should be able to do that simple math... And, if necessary, I will ask DD to provide evidence of those used on the inside. The attached thumbnail shows a wee glimpse of the inside top border.

If it continues, your intense scrutiny of my punch tally is certain to throw me into a deep depression, which, accompanied by the winter storm that has descended upon our cold province, will be enough to send me over the edge (of the hot tub anyway). A little trust pah-leeeze!!

Where are the rest of the Punchkateerz when I need them! RYPH!
Attached Thumbnails
happy_21st_fs204_inside-glimpse.jpg  
Old 01-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #2258
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Hmmmmppphhh! Well I never. To have my good character thrashed like this is just humiliating. And by my ORIGINAL PUNCH PAL I might add. Excuse me while I wipe away my tears.

Now, the card in question (the first I have been able to find time to upload since we returned from warmer climates) has been duly sent to my DD for her birthday (it even arrived on her birthday - Yay me!) so I am unable to photograph the inside at this point in time. She does have a good camera however, and would come to my aid if needed by sending me a photo of the inside of said card. (And she's a Photography major, so it would be a good photo.)

As I explained in my description of the card, I used 7 different punches. They are:
On the front (All are SU punches):

-> Five petal punch x3 (one for each flower)
-> Boho Blossoms punch x3 (one for each flower)
-> Owl punch (Used one of the circles for the flower centre) x3 (one for each flower)
-> Scalloped oval punch x1 (sentiment)
-> Large oval punch x1 (sentiment)

And the ones you can't see:
-> Arched lattice punch (MS) x3 (for a border across the top) and x3 (for a border across the bottom)
(Try it Fruitflake - it takes 3 "punches" to make a 5.5" border with the arched lattice punch.)
-> Decorative label punch (SU) x1 (inside sentiment)

If you look at the outside of the card, you will clearly see the first 11 punches that occurred in making the front of the card. Plus 7 on the inside - even a Fruitflake should be able to do that simple math... And, if necessary, I will ask DD to provide evidence of those used on the inside. The attached thumbnail shows a wee glimpse of the inside top border.

If it continues, your intense scrutiny of my punch tally is certain to throw me into a deep depression, which, accompanied by the winter storm that has descended upon our cold province, will be enough to send me over the edge (of the hot tub anyway). A little trust pah-leeeze!!

Where are the rest of the Punchkateerz when I need them! RYPH!
Anyone who has to defend themselves to this degree MUST BE GUILTY of the ALLEGED FALSE PUNCH TALLY! I rest my case.

Please.....if your daughter is that good of a photographer, she can photoshop in the so-called punchez you describe. You know The Fruitflake is climbing up the IQ ladder, so BEWARD. Agent 9999 and I may JOIN FORCES to disprove any claim to a high punch count!!

The other Punchkateerz can't help you know my little Diz - you are in this ALONE - banished by the others until such time as you plead guilty to the alleged fraudulent punch tally. I'm sorry if it is adding to your depression; but, the Punchkateerz must always be vigilant to disclose an accurate punch tally count. Back when it was just us two, we could get away with fudging a bit. But, now Diz, we're in the BIG TIME!! We can never go back all b/cuz of that prez sticking her noze into our punch buzinezz. It will never be the same I'm sorry to say Diz.

Sorry about the cold, but I like the cold. Of course, not as cold as it is there and for as long as it is cold there. I dread the hot, humid summers!

Don't cry your eyes out, we all still luvz youz. Juzt have to fezz up to your slip up!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 01-08-2011, 02:22 PM   #2259
Stazon Splitcoast

P.S. Oh, yes, and Dizzi copied my idea for the challenge using the some of the same punchez.
FS149, QFTD44
Old 01-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #2260
Full of Malarky

Quote:

I tell you - the time I spent in that dentist's chair!!! Or did I!! Perhaps I was investigating you punchakateers. hmmmm. Actually - after zee torture time in zee dentist chair, one day later I found myself being tortured by electric shocks to my arm and hand. I kept my secrets to myself. Torture will never get them anywhere!! Ha! They told me that they were testing for a compressed ulnar nerve, and they did find that I do have a compressed unlnar nerve in my elbow - but I think we all know it was simply torture in disguise. The neurologist said - and I quote - try not to bend your elbow. Yeah... like that's going to happen!But he felt that I should refuse surgery for it at this point, as surgery could make it worse. Hmmm- is that medical treatment, or zee people in the shadows trying to break me for zee secrets!

Back later to investigate Heatherz falsified claims about zee punches. All is very zerious....

I don't break easily - except for my bones!
Old 01-11-2011, 09:30 AM   #2261
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Back later to investigate Heatherz falsified claims about zee punches. All is very zerious....
As I asked earlier - where are all the Punchiez hidin' when da Fruitflakezi and da Defective Detective gang up on me!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #2262
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Izzy, I'm here for you. You know you don't have to worry about someone that photographs her cards sunny side up or someone that is so obsessed with the dentist chair, she stays there for months. I see your co-founder partner has turned out you. Good thing the Prez stepped in to defend you.
I've had a detective on those two for a while...ssshhhh, don't let them know. It is really another one of the punchiez but they'll never find out which one.
Be afraid girls, be very afraid.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 01-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #2263
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Aww, I stuck up for you, Izzy! I not be hidin...even ifz I not be commenting much...But I'z keepin' an eye out too!
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #2264
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionna51 View Post
Aww, I stuck up for you, Izzy! I not be hidin...even ifz I not be commenting much...But I'z keepin' an eye out too!
Yessirree Quiltzi, you did indeed truzt my punch count. I'z zo glad to know dat!
And da Prez zeemz to truzt me now iffen not at first... I kin be happy now. But I'll be thinkin' twice or eighteen timez now before I'z gonna putz any punchin' talliez on my uploadz. Too much grief 'n' stuff from the Defective and Flakey onez.

RYPH!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 02:27 PM   #2265
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Poor Izzy, now I know why you put 'PT: Yup, used some' on your owl upload. Just look what the Fruitflakez and Defective Detective have done. It's a sad, sad day.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 01-11-2011, 03:32 PM   #2266
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I tell you - the time I spent in that dentist's chair!!! Or did I!! Perhaps I was investigating you punchakateers. hmmmm. Actually - after zee torture time in zee dentist chair, one day later I found myself being tortured by electric shocks to my arm and hand. I kept my secrets to myself. Torture will never get them anywhere!! Ha! They told me that they were testing for a compressed ulnar nerve, and they did find that I do have a compressed unlnar nerve in my elbow - but I think we all know it was simply torture in disguise. The neurologist said - and I quote - try not to bend your elbow. Yeah... like that's going to happen!But he felt that I should refuse surgery for it at this point, as surgery could make it worse. Hmmm- is that medical treatment, or zee people in the shadows trying to break me for zee secrets!

In your line of business Agent 9999, I know you are used to torture. How fortunate we are to have you on the case no matter what the cost - just to get to the TRUTH!! I admire you unlike others on here who think these cases are unimportant. We know the truth about all of them with all our secret spy equipment set up in the cards we've sent out - the jokes on them!! LOL!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 01-11-2011, 03:33 PM   #2267
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Psst...Debzi, you can read more of my reportz on my fake blog Fruitcakezi'z Zecretz - .....
FS149, QFTD44
Old 01-11-2011, 03:36 PM   #2268
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Yessirree Quiltzi, you did indeed truzt my punch count. I'z zo glad to know dat!
And da Prez zeemz to truzt me now iffen not at first... I kin be happy now. But I'll be thinkin' twice or eighteen timez now before I'z gonna putz any punchin' talliez on my uploadz. Too much grief 'n' stuff from the Defective and Flakey onez.

RYPH!!!
Okay, I have given up the battle unless Agent 9999 has more convicing evidence against one of our founding memberz - Da Dizzi. It appears Da Diz haz gotten some fancy schmancy photography going on with her cardz now to leave no doubt as to her claimz of zee punch tally. She has photoz of the insidez with arrowz pointing to everything - I waz amazed. It's time for me to think past my bathmat photo ops and move onto something more distinguished and accomplished like Diz. I wonder if they make bath mats in different colors?????? Love ya Diz and you're back in zee fold! You really have friendz here defending you it lookz like. Too bad Debzi had to endure all that torture for nothing!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 01-11-2011, 06:01 PM   #2269
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I just burned two Christmas cardz...and they were so pretty. But, sounds as if they were not what I thought they were.........PAM!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 01-11-2011, 06:06 PM   #2270
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I just burned two Christmas cardz...and they were so pretty. But, sounds as if they were not what I thought they were.........PAM!
Colour me confuzed. I'm sure there'z more to this story?? What did you think they were? Logs for yer fire? Matchez?
Old 01-11-2011, 06:13 PM   #2271
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Okay, I have given up the battle ...
Ahhhhhhhhh, I feel so free....
Old 01-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #2272
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Colour me confuzed. I'm sure there'z more to this story?? What did you think they were? Logs for yer fire? Matchez?

Keep up, Izzy! Read post 2266. You better burn yours, too.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 01-11-2011, 06:40 PM   #2273
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Keep up, Izzy! Read post 2266. You better burn yours, too.
Ay-yi-yi!!! That's what those sparkly things were!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #2274
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

You got it, Izzy. The card from Debzi had lots of sparkle and Pam's was just loaded with gold embossing...you just never know, do you? I probably should go back to the older cardz they sent me and burn them, too. You know, just to be safe.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 01-12-2011, 03:19 AM   #2275
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Alert!!! Listen up Punchkateers.....we have a new member coming on board. The one and only Stamp Muse. She is soooooo much fun and you're going to love her. I think we all know her. She has been away a while getting started in a new job. She has missed SCS so much and has been able to make a few cards lately. She asked me how to become a Punchkateer and I was so excited she wanted to be one of us. I am going to send her to our chat thread and have filled her in a bit. When she has time, she will visit us and let us know a few facts about her and her new job..which I think you'll find very interesting. Of course, she may bring along someone with her and that is a mystery person called Chimay Blue. He is a lot of fun, too. Later more about that as you may not hear much from HIM.
The co-founders ae excited, too.You punchiez know I had to inform them. Ugh! Seems they have to know everything.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 01-12-2011, 03:45 AM   #2276
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Regarding the post just above, Stamp Muse is also known on SCS as Emily (her real name) aka M, The Divine Miss M, and sometimes EM. Not to be confused with our Punchkateer Emily Keaton aka EMZI. Whew!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 01-12-2011, 04:14 AM   #2277
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Regarding the post just above, Stamp Muse is also known on SCS as Emily (her real name) aka M, The Divine Miss M, and sometimes EM. Not to be confused with our Punchkateer Emily Keaton aka EMZI. Whew!
I know M! And I know Blue too! I think I have a comment or two from Blue - I think it's her boyfriend.......
Old 01-12-2011, 04:17 AM   #2278
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
I know M! And I know Blue too! I think I have a comment or two from Blue - I think it's her boyfriend.......
Yep, that's what we all think, but who knows.....another case for you, Debzi! I have certainly missed both of them.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 01-12-2011, 04:19 AM   #2279
Full of Malarky

Quote:
In your line of business Agent 9999, I know you are used to torture. How fortunate we are to have you on the case no matter what the cost - just to get to the TRUTH!! I admire you unlike others on here who think these cases are unimportant. We know the truth about all of them with all our secret spy equipment set up in the cards we've sent out - the jokes on them!! LOL!

Bwahahhahaah!! Maybe later I'll share zee secret information.........

Well, okay -here it is - Fruitcake guessed it - in the glitter in my Christmas cards that I sent out - I embedded listening devices in the glitter...heheheheheheheheh...........
Old 01-12-2011, 04:20 AM   #2280
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Yep, that's what we all think, but who knows.....another case for you, Debzi! I have certainly missed both of them.
Me too! I'm on it , Benzi!!!