In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2010, 03:38 PM   #2121
Stazon Splitcoast
 
ejkeaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Boston suburbs, MA
Posts: 14,179
Default

Congratulations, Carol!! That is just the BEST news. All of your hard work and persistence has paid off, and you are going to ROCK this new job. The best of luck to you when you start on Thursday. Woo-hoo!! Doing the happy butt dance in your honor.
__________________
~ Emily ~ My BLOG
My kids are on SCS: ponyluvingirl (age 14) and Legoboy (age 10)
I'm a Punchkateer! ~ I design for DeNami Design Rubber Stamps
ejkeaton is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:58 PM   #2122
Die Cut Diva
 
Smoatsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 3,841
Default

Carol! Here's a BIG HUG for you!!! I am sooooo happy for you. It's about time, right?? Oh, I can't wait to hear all about it when you start. Best of luck to you! Oh, yay!
__________________
Colleen Dietrich - gallery/blog
Guest CAS DT SCS
Proud Punchkateer
Smoatsmom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #2123
Die Cut Diva
 
Smoatsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 3,841
Default

And a BIG HELLO to everyone else here on the PNZ thread! I have been AWOL for so long, I didn't want you to think that I disappeared or don't care about you all! I get updates from time to time on my email, so I know little bits and pieces about what's going on.

And now with the holiday, it's just getting busier. But know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers!

Big hugz,
Blondzi
__________________
Colleen Dietrich - gallery/blog
Guest CAS DT SCS
Proud Punchkateer
Smoatsmom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:05 AM   #2124
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,360
Default

Carol.....I'm doing my happy butt dance for you....( l ) ( \ ) ( l ) ( / ) ( l ) ( \ ) ( l ) ( / ) ( l ) ( \ ) ( l )......do not adjust your screens.....Yes, my butt did get a little wider during the dance cuz I have been eating so many Christmas cookies!!!!! Can't help it! I'll start dieting in January (2011.....maybe 2012......or 2013)! LOL!

Carol, this is just GREAT!!!! Let us know on Friday how your first day went, k?

MamaIzzy.....I'm so relieved that you made it home ok.....I had been praying for your safe return! Now gal, get those new punchez in working condition and show us what you can do with them!!! I'm so jealous of all you new "stuff"!!!!

MamaEmzi....Your advent devotions sounds like such a wonderful tradition! In all your 'obligations' and 'deadlines' make sure that you take time to enjoy this season and take time for yourself! Don't let the sweat any of the small stuff!!!!

Ba-Ba-Ba-Benzi.....I pray you are feeling much better! A bladder infection is NOT in the list of things to do this season!!! So, get over it, k????? I'm so sorry that you had to go through that.

Quiltzi....your family traditions of cooking baking and Christmas tree trimming sound like to much fun!!! Enjoy and takes lots and lots of pictures!!!

Blondzi....it's so good to see you here on this wonderful Punchkateerz ride!!! Try to keep in touch more often...we miss you!

MamaRitzi....how you doing? She is over there doing the happy butt dance for MamaIzzy's return to Canada! Go MamaRitzi.....Go MamaRitzi...show us how its' done!!!!

Pamzi....how is your cowboy? Inquiring minds wanna know!!!!!!! :P

Love you to all! RYPH!
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:13 AM   #2125
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
 
Benzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Stars Fell on Alabama
Posts: 34,166
Default

OMG, CONGRATS to Carol! Two years is a long time but with this economy, I think that is no surprise. Yea for you...what a wonderful, early Christmas gift.

Hope all you Canadian and northern people aren't snowed in. I haven't seen a flake. Don't want to see a flake before Christmas, but after that, let it come down. Maybe it will. We do get some good snows occasionally.

Welcome back, Izzy...I think I told you that already, but just in case.....

Don't guess we'll see much of Pamzi for a bit...Kookzi, you're too funny.

Craft on, Punchiez!!!
__________________
My Blog---My Gallery
I'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVER
Dirty Dozen
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Benzi is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:30 AM   #2126
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,360
Default

Pamzi........come on up for air and tell us how your Cowboy is!!!!!
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:36 AM   #2127
Die Cut Diva
 
Smoatsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 3,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Pamzi........come on up for air and tell us how your Cowboy is!!!!!
Saw this comment come through on my email, and Lesley, you had me grinning from ear to ear! You are so funny!

Yes, Pamzi, do come up for air and give us a "Howdy"!!
__________________
Colleen Dietrich - gallery/blog
Guest CAS DT SCS
Proud Punchkateer
Smoatsmom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:22 AM   #2128
Stazon Splitcoast
 
whiterockmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beautiful, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 24,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbeary8 View Post
I am just bustin' at the seams ladies.....I got hired today!!!! I start my new job Thursday.....I am just besides myself!!!! Oh my gosh it would have been two years Jan 22 that I was laid off. I am so thrilled. I am going to be an administrative assistant for a small company that rents equipment to construction firms and the Navy Base here in town. I will be doing Accounts Payable, converting to doing the Payroll for the employees, and doing contracts for the base. I am so excited. December is a month that is incredibly difficult to find a job, but I have been pursuing this for 5 weeks. Finally employed again!!! It feels so good! Just had to tell you all.
[COLOR="Magenta"]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/COLOR] SOOO happy for you!!! Doing the happy butt dance, with punches and nesties etc. What a fabulous Christmas gift
__________________
"For I am confident in this, that He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Christ Jesus" Phil 1:6
Verve Diva
My Blog
My SCS Gallery
whiterockmama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:29 AM   #2129
Stazon Splitcoast
 
whiterockmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beautiful, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 24,320
Default

Just a quick note to say hi! Busy working for hubby this week which is good as we have had a very tough year financially due to the Olympics and economic slow down.

Got my Christmas shopping done, house decorated now just need to get cards done and cookies baked. Will see how much gets done LOL!

IZZY: SO glad you made it home okay Hope the weather differential hasn't been too tough to deal with

Gotta run, lots of work waiting. Will be back as soon as I can. (((HUGS))) to all.
__________________
"For I am confident in this, that He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Christ Jesus" Phil 1:6
Verve Diva
My Blog
My SCS Gallery
whiterockmama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:09 AM   #2130
Stazon Splitcoast
 
pam124's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23,918
Default

A hip hip hurray and raise your punchez high for our now officially employed Punchkateer, Bearzi!! Knock 'em out with your incredible talent. You may only get to spend 3 hours top of your cards now. What ever will you do???

Yep, zee cowboy is home and things are goin' well on zee ranch. Paper cowboyz are hidden in zee clozet and the only cowboy hat we have is one of our son's. It's the hat for Woody I bought at Toy Story on Ice. Kinda' too small for my real cowboy to wear. Drats!

Kookz, you are crazy and I LOVE IT!

Good to see you back on Blondzi.

Ritzi: Still uzing that swiss dotz folder and/or polka dot dsp and/or circle ef????

Izzi: WEEEEE, you are home. Thanks for helping the USA economy with all the stamping supplies you bought while in Arizona. Bet you're freezing your butt off; but, more importantly, keep the heater going on zee craft room. We don't want the punchez frozen shut!!!!!

Benzi, how's that sewing machine stitching goin'?

I know I've missed some of ya, but wanted to say hi. Busy as you know what, but then who isn't this time of year!!

Hugziz and Punchiez to Youz All
__________________
Pam
Co-Founder of The Punchkateerz!
Fan Club Member
FS149, QFTD44
pam124 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:10 AM   #2131
Stazon Splitcoast
 
pam124's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23,918
Default

Baa Baa Benzi had an infection???? I didn't know. Hope you are doing better or you may not be able to use your sewing machine!! I just can't let that go can I?
__________________
Pam
Co-Founder of The Punchkateerz!
Fan Club Member
FS149, QFTD44
pam124 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:19 AM   #2132
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
 
Benzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Stars Fell on Alabama
Posts: 34,166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
Baa Baa Benzi had an infection???? I didn't know. Hope you are doing better or you may not be able to use your sewing machine!! I just can't let that go can I?
Yep, Ba Benzi had an infection and thanks to your 'no well wishes', it has taken a while to get over. Keep up, girl!!!

No, you just can't let that go. I think I'm going to spill ze beans to the Real Cowboy about the paper cowboys in the closet if you I catch you harassing me even the least bit. Ha May as well go ahead and spill, huh? Now, get over there to the gallery and give my latest card a comment.
__________________
My Blog---My Gallery
I'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVER
Dirty Dozen
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Benzi is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:30 AM   #2133
Stazon Splitcoast
 
pam124's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Yep, Ba Benzi had an infection and thanks to your 'no well wishes', it has taken a while to get over. Keep up, girl!!!

No, you just can't let that go. I think I'm going to spill ze beans to the Real Cowboy about the paper cowboys in the closet if you I catch you harassing me even the least bit. Ha May as well go ahead and spill, huh? Now, get over there to the gallery and give my latest card a comment.
You made another card. I just commented on your snowman card. You must have so much time on your hands since you don't have to spend it stitching!!

Feel better Baa Baa Benzi. Even though you and I banter, I don't want our lil' self appointed prez to be sick. HEAL!!!

Hugziz
__________________
Pam
Co-Founder of The Punchkateerz!
Fan Club Member
FS149, QFTD44
pam124 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:33 AM   #2134
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
 
Benzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Stars Fell on Alabama
Posts: 34,166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
You made another card. I just commented on your snowman card. You must have so much time on your hands since you don't have to spend it stitching!!

Feel better Baa Baa Benzi. Even though you and I banter, I don't want our lil' self appointed prez to be sick. HEAL!!!

Hugziz

Thanks, Pamzi, for the HEAL! I think it worked. I'm much better. Now, don't go thinking ya can heal folkz.
__________________
My Blog---My Gallery
I'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVER
Dirty Dozen
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Benzi is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:41 AM   #2135
Stazon Splitcoast
 
pam124's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Thanks, Pamzi, for the HEAL! I think it worked. I'm much better. Now, don't go thinking ya can heal folkz.
Yep, I'm Fruitflakezi, zee healer, so get used to it or I won't cure you from your illnesses caused by your failure to use your sewing machine. I really do hope you're better!!
__________________
Pam
Co-Founder of The Punchkateerz!
Fan Club Member
FS149, QFTD44
pam124 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:40 PM   #2136
Stazon Splitcoast
 
pam124's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23,918
Default

I hate to be cruel during the holidays, but did you hear our prez has changed her name to "ROLY POLY BENZI"? If you don't believe me, she said it herself while commenting on one of Kookzi'z cardz. Poor lil' roly poly. Hope you're able to still stamp with your roly poly bellie in the way!! Sorry Benzi, but this was too good:

QFTD39, TSC1210, holly jolly hello by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
__________________
Pam
Co-Founder of The Punchkateerz!
Fan Club Member
FS149, QFTD44
pam124 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #2137
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
 
Benzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Stars Fell on Alabama
Posts: 34,166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
I hate to be cruel during the holidays, but did you hear our prez has changed her name to "ROLY POLY BENZI"? If you don't believe me, she said it herself while commenting on one of Kookzi'z cardz. Poor lil' roly poly. Hope you're able to still stamp with your roly poly bellie in the way!! Sorry Benzi, but this was too good:

QFTD39, TSC1210, holly jolly hello by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wait a minute, Ms co-founder. I am glad you left the link so they will get the real, true story. You're spinning one of your HUGE yarns. I said if I were to eat too many cookies over the holidays, I may be Roly Poly Benzi.
But, I WON'T. So there. Santa is NOT going to leave you one thing for Christmas.
__________________
My Blog---My Gallery
I'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVER
Dirty Dozen
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Benzi is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #2138
Stazon Splitcoast
 
pam124's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Wait a minute, Ms co-founder. I am glad you left the link so they will get the real, true story. You're spinning one of your HUGE yarns. I said if I were to eat too many cookies over the holidays, I may be Roly Poly Benzi.
But, I WON'T. So there. Santa is NOT going to leave you one thing for Christmas.
I feel bad making fun of you after having an infection, going out of town and working so hard on your cards. But, I don't!! LOL!! No, seriously, I know you are fit and trim and would never turn into a roly poly. Unless, of course, your avatar photo isn't really you!! Hmmmm....I'll get our defective Detective Brainzi Agent 9999 on the case. I still love ya!
__________________
Pam
Co-Founder of The Punchkateerz!
Fan Club Member
FS149, QFTD44
pam124 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #2139
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
 
Benzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Stars Fell on Alabama
Posts: 34,166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
I feel bad making fun of you after having an infection, going out of town and working so hard on your cards. But, I don't!! LOL!! No, seriously, I know you are fit and trim and would never turn into a roly poly. Unless, of course, your avatar photo isn't really you!! Hmmmm....I'll get our defective Detective Brainzi Agent 9999 on the case. I still love ya!
Oh, our Defective Detective can't be bothered with you right now so forget it. Hey, I thought when the Cowboy got home, you would be off a back for a while.....looks like no such luck.
__________________
My Blog---My Gallery
I'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVER
Dirty Dozen
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Benzi is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:45 AM   #2140
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,360
Default

Whoa....not much going on here.....musta been a BUSY weekend for all. I had my first Stampin' Up open house yesterday (as a demonstrator). WOW....do I still have a LOT to learn about demo-ing! Again....WOW!!!!! I hope I get the hang of this!

I baked cookies again all day Saturday........YUM-O! I have got to sit my butt down and pass along some of my recipes. My DS-D made gingerbread cookies and decorated them all differently......very cute and very YUMMY!

Back to work today............UGH!
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:51 AM   #2141
Die Cut Diva
 
Smoatsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 3,841
Default

Hi Lesley,
Yes, this past weekend was super busy for me! Worked Friday night, and Saturday we put up not only our tree but also 3 of them at our church! It was fun. Also wrote out a bunch of cards, and yesterday was devoted to cookie baking. I also posted BLOG CANDY on my blog, so go visit there!

Were you nervous for your first open house? I know you'll do well; you have such a vivacious personality, I think you'll rise to the top in SU's organization!!
__________________
Colleen Dietrich - gallery/blog
Guest CAS DT SCS
Proud Punchkateer
Smoatsmom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #2142
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Isaiah40:31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a state of oblivion....
Posts: 12,385
Default

Yup, sure is quiet here - but I haven't had much chance to check in either since we got home. Busy weekend - lefse & flatbread baking day at my parents' place last Saturday - there were 26 of us there! Both our DDs came to our place for the weekend too. They missed us while we were gone. Tree is up, lights on it (next year I get a pre-lit tree - of course I say that every year), almost have it decorated. Cards are all finished, letter is written, just need to sign the cards, address envelopes and mail. Shopping is under control but I still need stocking stuffers... Haven't baked anything yet. The less I bake, the less I eat, so it's not all bad. Wrapping - not started. Lots to do. Better get at it. Hugz to all my Punchie Palz. Hope your Christmas preparations are going well!
__________________
Heather :)...... My Gallery
“You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Founding Member of the Punchkateerz - "You don't have to be crazy to be one of us, but it sure helps."
Isaiah40:31 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:51 PM   #2143
Stazon Splitcoast
 
whiterockmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beautiful, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 24,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Yep, Ba Benzi had an infection and thanks to your 'no well wishes', it has taken a while to get over. Keep up, girl!!!

No, you just can't let that go. I think I'm going to spill ze beans to the Real Cowboy about the paper cowboys in the closet if you I catch you harassing me even the least bit. Ha May as well go ahead and spill, huh? Now, get over there to the gallery and give my latest card a comment.
ROFL
__________________
"For I am confident in this, that He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Christ Jesus" Phil 1:6
Verve Diva
My Blog
My SCS Gallery
whiterockmama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:01 PM   #2144
Stazon Splitcoast
 
whiterockmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beautiful, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 24,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Yup, sure is quiet here - but I haven't had much chance to check in either since we got home. Busy weekend - lefse & flatbread baking day at my parents' place last Saturday - there were 26 of us there! Both our DDs came to our place for the weekend too. They missed us while we were gone. Tree is up, lights on it (next year I get a pre-lit tree - of course I say that every year), almost have it decorated. Cards are all finished, letter is written, just need to sign the cards, address envelopes and mail. Shopping is under control but I still need stocking stuffers... Haven't baked anything yet. The less I bake, the less I eat, so it's not all bad. Wrapping - not started. Lots to do. Better get at it. Hugz to all my Punchie Palz. Hope your Christmas preparations are going well!
Haven't you been a busy lady since your return from the South. Must have to keep busy so you can keep warm after your blood thinned down South LOL! Glad to hear you had a good time baking - that's quite the crew - you gearing up to compete with The Cake Boss!

I got a "mesh net" light set a few years back and wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING!!! it's a huge triangle full of lights that you can actually adjust if you need to move them over a bit. Put the top of the triangle on the top of your tree, wrap the rest around and presto, you have lights on your tree - love it!!!

I'm good in all departments except the cards and my letter....think the craft show burned me out and also took time away from my getting them done - ugh! So, only immediate family will get a card this year I think....maybe I need to be pretending I'm cold and just returned from the warmth of Arizona so I can get more of them done LOL!

Another crazy busy week here with school performance, church performances, cookie decorating, cleaning for MIL's arrival (she makes hospitals look dirty LOL!). Not much spare time to chat - sorry!

Kookzi: Yeah, your first workshop is done! Onward and upward

Bearzi: Forgive my mushy brain, but have you started your new job yet? If so, how'z it going??!

Pamzi: Where are you hiding all your paper cowboys now that your real cowboy is home. Better make sure they are safe and sound or you may have to share them with us to get them out of the house LOL!

Caught up on card comments, other than today's. Phew!

Gotta run, kids need to be picked up soon.

Hugz to all
__________________
"For I am confident in this, that He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Christ Jesus" Phil 1:6
Verve Diva
My Blog
My SCS Gallery
whiterockmama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #2145
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
 
Benzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Stars Fell on Alabama
Posts: 34,166
Default

Hey punchkateers, listen up! Debzi is having some tests done tomorrow to check the nerves and muscles in her arm. Lots of needles (long ones) being stuck in her hand and elbow. She is still having the dry mouth, too. She would love prayers from all of us to help her through this.

I know everyone is busy and I'm hoping you see this.

She said to keep commenting, too. Prizes to be had for lucky winners.

I told her SCS is falling apart without her and that Pamzi was going to give me her position as Brianiac. That'll get her back faster than anything. LOL
__________________
My Blog---My Gallery
I'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVER
Dirty Dozen
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Benzi is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:52 AM   #2146
Stazon Splitcoast
 
pam124's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Hey punchkateers, listen up! Debzi is having some tests done tomorrow to check the nerves and muscles in her arm. Lots of needles (long ones) being stuck in her hand and elbow. She is still having the dry mouth, too. She would love prayers from all of us to help her through this.

I know everyone is busy and I'm hoping you see this.

She said to keep commenting, too. Prizes to be had for lucky winners.

I told her SCS is falling apart without her and that Pamzi was going to give me her position as Brianiac. That'll get her back faster than anything. LOL
Thanks for info. Benzi. I will certainly keep Brainzi 9999 in my prayers. I hope they don't disconnect her pathway to the superior IQ she claims to have, not to mention her highly sophisticated spyware. Thanks for letting us know. Sounds painful. Our poor little Brainzi.
__________________
Pam
Co-Founder of The Punchkateerz!
Fan Club Member
FS149, QFTD44
pam124 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:52 AM   #2147
Stazon Splitcoast
 
pam124's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Hey punchkateers, listen up! Debzi is having some tests done tomorrow to check the nerves and muscles in her arm. Lots of needles (long ones) being stuck in her hand and elbow. She is still having the dry mouth, too. She would love prayers from all of us to help her through this.

I know everyone is busy and I'm hoping you see this.

She said to keep commenting, too. Prizes to be had for lucky winners.

I told her SCS is falling apart without her and that Pamzi was going to give me her position as Brianiac. That'll get her back faster than anything. LOL
NO BRAINIAC FOR BENZI. I would never say for her to take over the BRAINIAC position. Instead, she can take over my low IQ Fruitflake position.
__________________
Pam
Co-Founder of The Punchkateerz!
Fan Club Member
FS149, QFTD44
pam124 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:54 AM   #2148
Stazon Splitcoast
 
pam124's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23,918
Default

Just to let everyone know, especially our secretary, Bugzi, that I added a name for Ritzi. It is now Dotzi, not to be confused with our darling Dizzi. I tease her all the time about using her swiss dots ef so much. If she doesn't use that, she uses polka dot paper, ribbons, etc. It's really funny. So, mark it down Punchkateerz - there's a DOTZI hangin' 'round our Punchkateer Gallery!
__________________
Pam
Co-Founder of The Punchkateerz!
Fan Club Member
FS149, QFTD44
pam124 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:16 AM   #2149
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
 
Benzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Stars Fell on Alabama
Posts: 34,166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
NO BRAINIAC FOR BENZI. I would never say for her to take over the BRAINIAC position. Instead, she can take over my low IQ Fruitflake position.
NO, thanks just the same.
__________________
My Blog---My Gallery
I'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVER
Dirty Dozen
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Benzi is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:24 AM   #2150
Die Cut Diva
 
Smoatsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 3,841
Default

Ho ho ho, everyone!
Poor Debzi.....will keep her in my prayers.
And DOTZI?? Hmmm, you're right Pamzi, she does use a lot of dots! Cute name.

Hope all is well with everyone. Just popping in to say hi. Gotta dash and do more stuff now!

Big holiday hugz to you all.
__________________
Colleen Dietrich - gallery/blog
Guest CAS DT SCS
Proud Punchkateer
Smoatsmom is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:53 AM   #2151
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,360
Default

Hellllllloooooooooooooo.........

I'm SOOOO glad that it's FRIDAY!!! Whhoooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!! Bring on the weekend!

I am hosting my families Christmas party tomorrow evening. Should be about 25 or so peeps here. Fortunately, everyone is bringing something to eat....all I had to supply is paper products and drinks. EASY!!! Whew! I love it when all of the family comes over....we will call our sister in Florida and everyone gets a chance to chat with her. It's GREAT!

I have not finished all of my shopping, have you??? AAAAAAACCKKK!!!! Who wants to finish my shopping for me????? Any takers?
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:01 PM   #2152
Stazon Splitcoast
 
whiterockmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beautiful, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 24,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
Just to let everyone know, especially our secretary, Bugzi, that I added a name for Ritzi. It is now Dotzi, not to be confused with our darling Dizzi. I tease her all the time about using her swiss dots ef so much. If she doesn't use that, she uses polka dot paper, ribbons, etc. It's really funny. So, mark it down Punchkateerz - there's a DOTZI hangin' 'round our Punchkateer Gallery!
Multiple aliases, I love it. Must say I do prefer Ritzi as it makes me think of The Ritz, which means lots of $$ to spend on punches and stamps etc.

Dotzi can easily be mistyped and lead to Ditzi, which being a dark brunette, I don't think I'll ever achieved LOL

That Pamzi is getting a bit punchy with the real cowboy back. Think I may need to touch base with him so he gets her to do more ranch chores for comments like this one!

Any updates on Debzi? Poor thing. Just thought of what they had to do for tests sounds horrible. ((((HUGZ))) to you Debzi!!!
__________________
"For I am confident in this, that He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Christ Jesus" Phil 1:6
Verve Diva
My Blog
My SCS Gallery
whiterockmama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:04 PM   #2153
Stazon Splitcoast
 
whiterockmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beautiful, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 24,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Hellllllloooooooooooooo.........

I'm SOOOO glad that it's FRIDAY!!! Whhoooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!! Bring on the weekend!

I am hosting my families Christmas party tomorrow evening. Should be about 25 or so peeps here. Fortunately, everyone is bringing something to eat....all I had to supply is paper products and drinks. EASY!!! Whew! I love it when all of the family comes over....we will call our sister in Florida and everyone gets a chance to chat with her. It's GREAT!

I have not finished all of my shopping, have you??? AAAAAAACCKKK!!!! Who wants to finish my shopping for me????? Any takers?
Oooooh, a credit card in hand and free reign to purchase, count me in!! Just have the small issue of a few thousand miles to contend with but other than that, think it's a go LOL! Guess you don't have an Amazon option if you need them for tomorrow!! Otherwise, I'd suggest Amazon. Think GC's are the way to go!! Good luck. I'm sure you will have a fabulous time together Hey, think you should teach them the Butt Dance and then do a flash mob dance in a mall somewhere. Show them what a Punchkateer can do. Move over Zumba, here comes the Butt Dance!!!
__________________
"For I am confident in this, that He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Christ Jesus" Phil 1:6
Verve Diva
My Blog
My SCS Gallery
whiterockmama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:58 PM   #2154
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
 
Benzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Stars Fell on Alabama
Posts: 34,166
Default

Ritzi, watch out for Pamzi. She tried to give me a really bad name...yes, worse than Dotzi. Fight to the end.

Haven't heard yet from Debzi...maybe really soon. I guess she is still trying to get over those needle sticks. Ouch!! Seriously, I sure hope everything is o.k. Debzi has had a rough time for quite a while now.

Hello to Blondzi and Kookzi...I see you dropped by for a sec. Sounds like a good time coming your way, Kookzi. Have fun.
__________________
My Blog---My Gallery
I'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVER
Dirty Dozen
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Benzi is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:09 AM   #2155
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Marleygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 39,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterockmama View Post
Oooooh, a credit card in hand and free reign to purchase, count me in!! Just have the small issue of a few thousand miles to contend with but other than that, think it's a go LOL! Guess you don't have an Amazon option if you need them for tomorrow!! Otherwise, I'd suggest Amazon. Think GC's are the way to go!! Good luck. I'm sure you will have a fabulous time together Hey, think you should teach them the Butt Dance and then do a flash mob dance in a mall somewhere. Show them what a Punchkateer can do. Move over Zumba, here comes the Butt Dance!!!
GF, you crack me up!!!!! Can you just imagine people in a mall just stopping wherever they are and doing the Happy Butt Dance????? Bwahahahahahaaaa!!!! I'm getting a visual!!!!!

I will share with you that on Saturday morning, hubby and I stopped at AC Moore's to get a Cuttlebug machine for my boss. I had $64.00 with me and was hoping to get one on sale. Well.................not only did I get a Cuttlebug machine on sale, but got four (4), count 'em FOUR, ef's to go with it, all for $63.79!!!!!! When we got outside of the store, I stopped in my tracks and told hubby "Wait a minute!". He looked over and I did my Happy Butt Dance right then and there!!!!! He looked around to make sure that no one saw me before 'stalking' off!!!! I was laughing at him so hard......he was so embarrassed! Hey....when you shop with me, you gotta expect things like this!!! LOL!!!!!
__________________
Lesley
Proud Fan Club and RAK Member
He is the GOD of the Impossible!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Marleygo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:35 AM   #2156
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Isaiah40:31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a state of oblivion....
Posts: 12,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
GF, you crack me up!!!!! Can you just imagine people in a mall just stopping wherever they are and doing the Happy Butt Dance????? Bwahahahahahaaaa!!!! I'm getting a visual!!!!!

I will share with you that on Saturday morning, hubby and I stopped at AC Moore's to get a Cuttlebug machine for my boss. I had $64.00 with me and was hoping to get one on sale. Well.................not only did I get a Cuttlebug machine on sale, but got four (4), count 'em FOUR, ef's to go with it, all for $63.79!!!!!! When we got outside of the store, I stopped in my tracks and told hubby "Wait a minute!". He looked over and I did my Happy Butt Dance right then and there!!!!! He looked around to make sure that no one saw me before 'stalking' off!!!! I was laughing at him so hard......he was so embarrassed! Hey....when you shop with me, you gotta expect things like this!!! LOL!!!!!
Oh Kookzi! Thanks for the morning grin.

And, MamaRitzi, congrats on being in the Faves thread this week with that stunningly gorgeous white wreath card of yours. Just a fabulous card!

Busy couple of days ahead around here - especially since we do our family turkey supper on the 23rd and open our gifts on the morning of the 24th. We have moved everything ahead a day for the last couple of years so our son & DIL can be part of it all as they spend the 25th with her family. It has made my Christmas Eve so much more relaxing - we head off to the evening church service without having just stuffed ourselves with turkey and mentally listing all the things to do when we get home. I thought it would be a difficult switch but it has been great. So far, it works. Then, a huge family day at my parents' place on Boxing Day.

So, today is baking, wrapping and last minute gifts. And mail a few more cards - that will be late. Oops. And, fill the hot tub since the restoration crew has finally finished their work in the basement! We just have the painting and baseboards to do but will tackle that after the holidays. So happy to finally have our basement back. And it looks good!

Have a great week my Punchie Palz. Hugz!
__________________
Heather :)...... My Gallery
“You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Founding Member of the Punchkateerz - "You don't have to be crazy to be one of us, but it sure helps."
Isaiah40:31 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:37 AM   #2157
Stazon Splitcoast
 
whiterockmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beautiful, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 24,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
GF, you crack me up!!!!! Can you just imagine people in a mall just stopping wherever they are and doing the Happy Butt Dance????? Bwahahahahahaaaa!!!! I'm getting a visual!!!!!

I will share with you that on Saturday morning, hubby and I stopped at AC Moore's to get a Cuttlebug machine for my boss. I had $64.00 with me and was hoping to get one on sale. Well.................not only did I get a Cuttlebug machine on sale, but got four (4), count 'em FOUR, ef's to go with it, all for $63.79!!!!!! When we got outside of the store, I stopped in my tracks and told hubby "Wait a minute!". He looked over and I did my Happy Butt Dance right then and there!!!!! He looked around to make sure that no one saw me before 'stalking' off!!!! I was laughing at him so hard......he was so embarrassed! Hey....when you shop with me, you gotta expect things like this!!! LOL!!!!!
ROFL - YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
__________________
"For I am confident in this, that He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Christ Jesus" Phil 1:6
Verve Diva
My Blog
My SCS Gallery
whiterockmama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #2158
Stazon Splitcoast
 
whiterockmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beautiful, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 24,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Oh Kookzi! Thanks for the morning grin.

And, MamaRitzi, congrats on being in the Faves thread this week with that stunningly gorgeous white wreath card of yours. Just a fabulous card!

Busy couple of days ahead around here - especially since we do our family turkey supper on the 23rd and open our gifts on the morning of the 24th. We have moved everything ahead a day for the last couple of years so our son & DIL can be part of it all as they spend the 25th with her family. It has made my Christmas Eve so much more relaxing - we head off to the evening church service without having just stuffed ourselves with turkey and mentally listing all the things to do when we get home. I thought it would be a difficult switch but it has been great. So far, it works. Then, a huge family day at my parents' place on Boxing Day.

So, today is baking, wrapping and last minute gifts. And mail a few more cards - that will be late. Oops. And, fill the hot tub since the restoration crew has finally finished their work in the basement! We just have the painting and baseboards to do but will tackle that after the holidays. So happy to finally have our basement back. And it looks good!

Have a great week my Punchie Palz. Hugz!
Thanks for the congrats on the Fave's thread. I think that may be my favorite card this year. Bummer is it didn't win over at PPA (Pals Paper Art) which miffs me to no end. No matter what I submit, I never win there - okay, I'm getting a big snippy here LOL! On to bigger and better things!

SOOOOO Glad your basement is back in working order! Now you can fully move you stamping goods in and enjoy your new space! Have a fabulous Christmas (((hugs)))

To all the rest of you, have a blessed Christmas too! It's getting crazy busy here with things that need to get done so no time relax and enjoy checking things out for a week or so.... However, good family times and I'm very much looking forward to that (and making puzzles, reading, playing on the Wii together etc.).

Huge (((hugzzzzz))) to youz allz
__________________
"For I am confident in this, that He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Christ Jesus" Phil 1:6
Verve Diva
My Blog
My SCS Gallery
whiterockmama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:30 PM   #2159
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
 
Benzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Stars Fell on Alabama
Posts: 34,166
Default

Kookzi will be shopping all alone from now on....I just know it. All that dancing in the parking lot is too much for dh. LOL Just think, someone may have gotten that on video and it will hit youtube soon. Can't wait to see it.

Izzy, your basement is finished? Congrats!!!! What a long haul that has been. That is how those things go.

Mama Ritzi, I know what you mean about things being crazy. I am having dinner guests tonight. Started cooking about 4:00 yesterday, then it dawned on me sometime in the night, I had to do my DT card. I finished it at 1:15 a.m. this morning. Christmas is killing me...and it shouldn't. After today, I think I can relax a bit, though. We are going out of town to my sis's for Christmas day. My boys and their families will be at my house Christmas night to open gifts and the ones that live the fartherest away will stay until Wednesday. I'll have those little bitty munchkins here so I can get some cuddle and play time in with them.
__________________
My Blog---My Gallery
I'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVER
Dirty Dozen
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Benzi is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #2160
Stazon Splitcoast
 
whiterockmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Beautiful, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 24,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Kookzi will be shopping all alone from now on....I just know it. All that dancing in the parking lot is too much for dh. LOL Just think, someone may have gotten that on video and it will hit youtube soon. Can't wait to see it.

Izzy, your basement is finished? Congrats!!!! What a long haul that has been. That is how those things go.

Mama Ritzi, I know what you mean about things being crazy. I am having dinner guests tonight. Started cooking about 4:00 yesterday, then it dawned on me sometime in the night, I had to do my DT card. I finished it at 1:15 a.m. this morning. Christmas is killing me...and it shouldn't. After today, I think I can relax a bit, though. We are going out of town to my sis's for Christmas day. My boys and their families will be at my house Christmas night to open gifts and the ones that live the fartherest away will stay until Wednesday. I'll have those little bitty munchkins here so I can get some cuddle and play time in with them.
The busy times will fade into the woodwork the minute you cuddle those cute little bundles of love
__________________
"For I am confident in this, that He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Christ Jesus" Phil 1:6
Verve Diva
My Blog
My SCS Gallery
whiterockmama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off