Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 05:45 AM   #2001
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Yes, those trees on my latest upload, Debzi, were waves and the things that look like snowmen...well, that is the hull of the ship. Ooh, hope Pamzi doesn't see all this. LOL Only the Brainiac could image a tree to look like a wave.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #2002
Stazon Splitcoast

Well Punchiez, we had a great drive down to AZ. Took some scenic routes instead of the Interstate Highways when we could. LOVED the road from Flagstaff to Sedona! Wowie! We had such a cool, wet summer at home so we are absolutely loving the warm and sunny weather. I've hit Hobby Lobby twice and Mike's once ~ happily waving my coupons as I dance into the stores. Our Cdn dollar is very strong right now which makes the deals even sweeter for me. So far, 2 new EK Success punchez and one MS PATP set. What fun! What fun! Haven't read back in the thread... Maybe tomorrow... Hugz to all of you and remember to RYPH!!
Old 11-07-2010, 09:54 AM   #2003
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Well Punchiez, we had a great drive down to AZ. Took some scenic routes instead of the Interstate Highways when we could. LOVED the road from Flagstaff to Sedona! Wowie! We had such a cool, wet summer at home so we are absolutely loving the warm and sunny weather. I've hit Hobby Lobby twice and Mike's once ~ happily waving my coupons as I dance into the stores. Our Cdn dollar is very strong right now which makes the deals even sweeter for me. So far, 2 new EK Success punchez and one MS PATP set. What fun! What fun! Haven't read back in the thread... Maybe tomorrow... Hugz to all of you and remember to RYPH!!
I couldn't agree more. That stretch of highway is gorgeous! Love all the red rock in the area. The Grand Canyon was simply amazing to see too. You are going to start a butt dance crazy down there with the wonderful addition ofthe coupon wave to it LOL! Enjoy your time in the sunshine
My SCS Gallery
Old 11-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #2004
Full of Malarky

Well, Punchkateers, tis off to the dentist for me today! Just a cleaning but still. Ugh! See you later.............I hope!
The World Needs More Canada - Bono
Old 11-10-2010, 10:43 PM   #2005
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Debzi, did you get back o.k. from the dentist? Hope everything went well.
I haven't been to this place in a while. Looks like we're all too busy to come chat....me included.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-11-2010, 04:44 AM   #2006
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Yeah, me too...busy that is. I have tried to keep up with the gallery, but I'm frantically doing two things.

One: stamp inventory pages which I then scan, reduce, and put the picture on the front of the drawers I store my stamps in. I am sick and tired of not remembering what I have and where I put it! And yes, I will post pictures when I'm done, because I will be so proud of myself when I get there! Of course that means I have to quit buying stuff to add to the drawers because it wouldn't be on the drawer front! (HA! Like that would ever happen!)

Two: planning and designing card 6-packs to give to my daughter to sell to raise money for adopting a little boy from Ethiopia. They are starting the process and need to raise a phenomenal amount of money...$25,000! I'll post their website soon so you can share in the joy of the journey with me!
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:48 AM   #2007
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh, how wonderful about the adoption. I wish them much success raising the money.
Your craft room is going to be delish when you are through....so organized. Mine is upside down at the moment. Hate to even look in there. Maybe today I can get rent a forklift and move some things around so I can clean. LOL Can't wait to see your pictures.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-11-2010, 05:52 AM   #2008

{Hee Hee!} Sometimes a forklift would be a help!

But to be honest, the only place in my workshop/craftroom (whatever it is called!) that really gets to be a mess in the worst way is my sewing table. My DH figures that anything in the house that is sitting somewhere that HE figures it doesn't need to be gets put just inside the door of my craftroom. Which means my sewing table. He piles more stuff there than any sane person would. And that's why he keeps closing my door! If I have it all spotless, he would still close the door! Go figure!
all I am is Yours.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:59 AM   #2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Your craft room is going to be delish when you are through....so organized. Mine is upside down at the moment. Hate to even look in there. Maybe today I can get rent a forklift and move some things around so I can clean. LOL Can't wait to see your pictures.
Now, the best inspiration I have EVER gotten is from the wonderful JulieHRR. She actually did the forklift thing (well, not literally, but figuratively!) a few weeks ago. To read the story, here's her post:
Paper Trufflez: The place where it all happens . . . LOL!
You don't know how good it made me feel that she struggles with the same things the rest of us do!!!
all I am is Yours.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:24 AM   #2010
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Yes, that does make a person feel better. I should do as JulieHRR and have a sale. Wow! Her place, before she cleaned and had her sale, sounds a lot worse than mine. Except, right now, mine would probably be a good match. I do try to clean it up every few days. Otherwise, I can't stand to go in there. I do like organization. I am heading over to Storables that she mentioned. Maybe I can get more organized. Thanks for the link, Qulitzi!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-11-2010, 07:53 AM   #2011
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi all! Great to see a couple of faces around here! Pretty quiet on the punchkateer thread lately. Hope Debzi made it back safely from the dentist! Diane - how exciting for your daughter to be looking forward to adopting. Hope it all goes smoothly for them.

DH knows better than to put any of his stuff in my craft room (at home that is - right now my crafting area is in the living/dining area - not a lot of space here) - he knows it would sucked into the vortex and become a stamping tool of some kind.

I have made a couple of trips to a nearby Hobby Lobby and a Michael's that isn't far from where we're staying so I've got a 'few' more supplies than I brought with me. I've even made a couple of cards - will try and post them later. I am finding myself reaching for tools and supplies that I know I have but, well, they're a few thousand kilometres away. Did find some fun papers and a couple of new punches so life is indeed good.

Hope da Princezz Pamzi is doing OK. Gettin' closer to the day her cowboy-hat wearin' sailor gets home.

Take care all. Hugzies. RYPH!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #2012
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Izzy, you're having too much fun. So glad you've finally found yourself some punchez...maybe I'll be off the hook now. My sis went into a Michael's out of town recently and was just amazed at all the new punches they had. She saw one that would punch in the middle of the page. Can't wait to get my hands on that one.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-15-2010, 06:00 AM   #2013
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi all!!!! Don't faint from the shock of seeing me here!!!! Just take a deep breath...hold....and release. You don't feel faint anymore, do ya? heehee!

You all sound so busy, but happy! MamaIzzy....I'm so glad that your AZ trip was wonderful!!!!! New punches and craft supplies always puts "the cherry on top of the cake" so to speak. Good for you.....I am getting visuals of you doing the happy butt dance across the parking lot waving your coupons high as you go into the store and doing the happy butt dance across the parking lot waving your new punches high as you come out of the store! Woooohoooooo!!!!! Did anyone get a picture of that??????

Quiltzi and Benzi....I so understand about our craft areas. I have storage "stuff", but now they are overflowing and I need MORE storage "stuff" as I keep buying more "stuff" that I absolutely MUST have!!!! Ya know?????? As far as having a sale......I don't think that I can part with anything as of yet.....I'm such a hoarder!!!!!

What do you all do with your scraps of paper? That is one of my biggest problems. I have them all in a bin, but now that bin is overflowing......I actually think some of the scraps are on the floor behind the craft table!!!! Shhhhhh.....don't tell! Heehee!

Are any of you Punchkateerz stampin up demos????? I seriously thinking about starting up as a demo......what do you think?

Love you galz!!!! I pray for you often!!!! BIG HUGAROOS!!!!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:16 AM   #2014
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Fainting but coming around........LOL Good to see you, Kookzi! Actually, I think we are all so busy that we haven't had time to do much chatting lately. I wonder where Debzi is...she had a dentist appt. close to two weeks ago and haven't see her around since. Maybe she is working on Christmas cards.
Well, I never, Kookzi....scraps spilling out of your bin and onto the floor. Why don't you make some quilt cardz with them? They are so easy to do. I saw something recently someone did with scraps but can't remember who or what. Drat! If it comes to me, I'll send the idea on to you. You know, I just forget to get into my scraps of dp but I do use my cardstock scraps often. I have my dp scraps in a drawer and it is packed full.

I think our Princezz, Pamzi is a Stampin'Up! demo.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-15-2010, 07:45 AM   #2015

I was a demo for about 3 years. My experience? I signed on because I was spending that much money each month just for myself. If you have some friends who will help you make your minimums each quarter, that is a bonus. I dropped because I wasn't finding enough stuff at SU! to spend my craft budget on...and I wanted to use some of that money at other places!

But if you really want to *make* money at it, you have to have downline and your downline has to have downlines, etc. That is the concensus of opinion on the demo side. Other than that, it is just a discount.
all I am is Yours.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:51 AM   #2016

Okay, so I shared my news about my daughter and her hubby going for an adoption of a little boy from Ethiopia!

So here's the next news...my son and his wife are expecting again!

As I figure it, I now have grandkids ages 5, 4, 2, 2, 2, and 9 months.
In the summer it will be 6, 5, 3, 3, 3, 1-1/2, and newborn.
Then a year from then will be 7, 6, 4, 4, 4, 2-1/2, 1, and one under 1.

Aaaaack!
all I am is Yours.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:10 AM   #2017
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionna51 View Post
Okay, so I shared my news about my daughter and her hubby going for an adoption of a little boy from Ethiopia!

Aaaaack!
That is marvelous!!!!! God sure is blessing you and your family!!!!! Do any of your daughters or DIL's scrapbook?

Can you imagine what your Christmas table would look like of you Christmas dinner with all of them???? The Waltons!!!

This year, my DSD and DSS and their families moved back to PA from Texas, so we will have a larger table for the holidays. I'm always happy about that.....the more the merrier!!!!!

Last edited by Marleygo; 11-15-2010 at 08:15 AM..
Old 11-15-2010, 08:25 AM   #2018
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Aaaaack!
Congrats to your son and daughter expecting and on your daughter wanting to adopt! Can't believe the outrageous price the charge for adoptions!! You are offering the child a lease on life and they make it close to unavailable based on the price...something is wrong with this picture! Trusting they can get the funds sooner than later and blessings to them for adopting!!

As for the ages of the grandkids.....do you want a straight jacket for Christmas LOL! Oh my....that would be a houseful. Good news is lots of cousins to play with each other and an endless supply of hugs and "I love you grandma"

Kookzi: Good to see you. I teased Izzy about the butt dance an the addition of the coupon waving to it LOL! Lucky girl to have two such stores in such close proximity. Good thing she's gone for a month or there would be some serious duty to be paid!

I'm a card producing machine right now. Craft fair is on the 27th so it's getting near and I have tons to do still. Better be worth it LOL! Actually it is a win-win for me because what I don't sell there I can dump into the stores that carry my cards, which in turn gives me a bit of a break on the production side.

Gotta run, my production coffee break is over. Blessings to all
My SCS Gallery
Old 11-15-2010, 08:34 AM   #2019
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Aaaaack!
Aaaaack! is right. Quiltzi...just keep them out of your craft room. Can you imagine the havoc they could wreak? LOL But, Kookzi is right....what blessings they must be. Just have them over one at a time. Congrats on the upcoming birth of a new baby from your son and his wife. That is awesome news! There is nothing like a sweet baby.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-15-2010, 08:36 AM   #2020
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Ritzi, keep crankin' out those cards. I'm sure each one is beautiful!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-15-2010, 03:13 PM   #2021
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Yes, that does make a person feel better. I should do as JulieHRR and have a sale. Wow! Her place, before she cleaned and had her sale, sounds a lot worse than mine. Except, right now, mine would probably be a good match. I do try to clean it up every few days. Otherwise, I can't stand to go in there. I do like organization. I am heading over to Storables that she mentioned. Maybe I can get more organized. Thanks for the link, Qulitzi!
Yeah, like that's going to happen Benz!!! LOL!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 11-15-2010, 03:16 PM   #2022
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Aaaaack!
Quiltzi, You know The Fruitflakezi can't count that much without getting confused. You'll have to run that by Agent 9999 (Debzi) with her high intellect; but, word has it, her husband has to help her with card measurements - some genious she is!! LOL!! But, I do know that this soundz like lotz of g/kidz. I'll be lucky if I have even one, so maybe I can borrow some of yourz!! TFS and congrats.
FS149, QFTD44
Old 11-15-2010, 03:23 PM   #2023
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Hi all!!!! Don't faint from the shock of seeing me here!!!! Just take a deep breath...hold....and release. You don't feel faint anymore, do ya? heehee!

You all sound so busy, but happy! MamaIzzy....I'm so glad that your AZ trip was wonderful!!!!! New punches and craft supplies always puts "the cherry on top of the cake" so to speak. Good for you.....I am getting visuals of you doing the happy butt dance across the parking lot waving your coupons high as you go into the store and doing the happy butt dance across the parking lot waving your new punches high as you come out of the store! Woooohoooooo!!!!! Did anyone get a picture of that??????

Quiltzi and Benzi....I so understand about our craft areas. I have storage "stuff", but now they are overflowing and I need MORE storage "stuff" as I keep buying more "stuff" that I absolutely MUST have!!!! Ya know?????? As far as having a sale......I don't think that I can part with anything as of yet.....I'm such a hoarder!!!!!

What do you all do with your scraps of paper? That is one of my biggest problems. I have them all in a bin, but now that bin is overflowing......I actually think some of the scraps are on the floor behind the craft table!!!! Shhhhhh.....don't tell! Heehee!

Are any of you Punchkateerz stampin up demos????? I seriously thinking about starting up as a demo......what do you think?

Love you galz!!!! I pray for you often!!!! BIG HUGAROOS!!!!!!!
Hey Kookzi - so good to see ya on the chat forum. I've been MIA a lot too. Sure have missed your crazy humor. Scrap papers hmmmm.... I used to keep them in a drawer separated in bags with similar colors; but, I use mostly all SU cardstock now, so I use a paperclip and put it in a bag behind the cardstock in my bin. Gets crazy sometimes, but then I know where to find the color and use of me scrapziz!!

I haven't been doing the butt danze too much lately so I'm glad someone is enjoying themselves.

Hey, Kookzi, I am a SU demo, but only as a hobbyist right now. So, I have to spend at least $100 a month to make the minimum $300 quarter. If you spend that much anyway or have some other people buy to make the $300, it is really worth your while. I get TONS of stuff free and you get 20% right off the bat for everything you order. So, if you order $300 in one big order, you only pay $260 and it counts as $300. The first order they give you 30% off to get some supplies, so I stocked up good on that by getting all my colors. You can get the hostess sets yourself for the $300 order and the free $ for the amount you spend. I even got $20 deposited back to my account on the large 30% order. Of course, you still have to pay shipping and tax; but, not on the hostess sets I don't think. So, if you can commit to that much, it's certainly worth your while. I'm enjoying it and hope one day when things settle down with my autistic son that I will be able to have little stamp clubs. Hope this helpz. Of course, this is coming from Fruitflakezi, so take it for what it's worth!! LOL!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 11-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #2024
Stazon Splitcoast

Punchkateer News FLASH: It appears Emzi and Benzi will be committed to The Betty Ford Clinic over the holidays since they are partaking of margaritas as early as 6:30 a.m. or so I heard. They will possibly be able to make a few cards at the center during craft time; however, no punchez allowed as they can serve 2 purposes: punching and used as a lethal weapon. I know that because I was once ..... Oops!! So, they may be leaving our prestigious group. We can allow them back in possibly after they've completed their treatment, gotten a "cold turkey" certificate and send us all some free punchez!! Benzi's billions will probably get her out early and I bet she doesn't spring for our poor lil Emzi. Here's praying for you Emzi!! LOL!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 11-15-2010, 03:31 PM   #2025
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Hi all! Great to see a couple of faces around here! Pretty quiet on the punchkateer thread lately. Hope Debzi made it back safely from the dentist! Diane - how exciting for your daughter to be looking forward to adopting. Hope it all goes smoothly for them.

DH knows better than to put any of his stuff in my craft room (at home that is - right now my crafting area is in the living/dining area - not a lot of space here) - he knows it would sucked into the vortex and become a stamping tool of some kind.

I have made a couple of trips to a nearby Hobby Lobby and a Michael's that isn't far from where we're staying so I've got a 'few' more supplies than I brought with me. I've even made a couple of cards - will try and post them later. I am finding myself reaching for tools and supplies that I know I have but, well, they're a few thousand kilometres away. Did find some fun papers and a couple of new punches so life is indeed good.

Hope da Princezz Pamzi is doing OK. Gettin' closer to the day her cowboy-hat wearin' sailor gets home.

Take care all. Hugzies. RYPH!!!
Diz, would ya just get home and stay awhile please. I don't know how you can make a card w/out all your stash. I would be lost. But, I'm happy to hear that you've been able to do so whilst on your shopping binges. Did Billionaire Benzi send you some money or somethin'? Better get what you can quickly as she and Emzi are going to be committed soon for a drinking problem. Hey, you might be committed too for a punching addiction. Will I be the only sane one left of the Punchkateerz by the time this is all over? And, you call me The Fruitflake????

Da DH w/cowboy hat should be back late November or late December - I don't know yet. Oh, when oh when will I have time to stamp?????

Hugz
FS149, QFTD44
Old 11-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #2026
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzi333 View Post
Well, Punchkateers, tis off to the dentist for me today! Just a cleaning but still. Ugh! See you later.............I hope!
Agent 9999 - I hope you don't need a new pair of teeth for Christmas as punchez come first at all timez. PLEASE let us know if your dentist was able to spare your teeth. I think I would have to pay extra to mail you some dentures!! LOL!! Love ya and get that house clean now will ya
FS149, QFTD44
Old 11-15-2010, 03:35 PM   #2027
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking to MEself, talking to MEself.... over and out.....
FS149, QFTD44
Old 11-15-2010, 05:26 PM   #2028

Nope, not talking to yourself all by yourself...not completely anyway! Thanks for all the lovely comments, Pamzi! I plan on hitting the comments in the morning. I'm getting cross-eyed tonight. I know it's only 7:30 but the bed is calling me. Not sleeping too well lately.
all I am is Yours.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:31 PM   #2029
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi ladiez,
Just wanted to stop by and say hello and wish everyone a great week.
hugz,
Perkzi
temporary design team for Bugaboo
Old 11-16-2010, 01:40 AM   #2030
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hey Sue, hope you're having a good week, too. Glad to see you stop by. I know you're busy making cards but we would love to see you here more often. Sometimes, I need help with some of these punchiez when they get on my case. KWIM???

Good thing I'm up early to find out what Pamzi is saying about me. I am NOT headed to the Betty Ford Clinic although that may be true of Emzi. Geez! All I said was I love salt. I didn't say on the rim of a glass.You know Pamzi would jump right on that one. Now Emzi is another story...making a margarita card.....we all know what was on her mind. Have you noticed lately that her cards are a little crooked, as well as the embellies just barely hanging on and such? I am now wondering how much consumption is happening. We need to tell Anne to notify the people at the BF Clinic to prepare a room....quickly. LOL
See how I turned this all around??????
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-16-2010, 02:45 AM   #2031
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Pamzi, I am following you on commentz and see everything you're saying.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-16-2010, 05:43 AM   #2032
Stazon Splitcoast

See....I don;t get on here much and when I do check in.....well.....some things never change! Emzi a little tipsy, Benzi in denial, Pamzi pointing fingers.....Ai-yi-yi!!!! You all make me giggle.....you know, the big belly giggle that comes out when all else is silent and then everyone stares at you wondering what was so funny......like now!!!! All of my co-workers are just shaking their heads at me and I can't seem to STOP GIGGLING, now that I have started!!!! Thanks my friends!!!!!!

Hey, I wonder if Debzi's theme song this year is "All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth". Hmmmmmmm.............:P
Old 11-16-2010, 06:04 AM   #2033
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

All I know is Emzi better get over here and defend herself. You know, Pamzi is always looking for the most sordid details she can find. Kookzi, glad you had a good laugh...brightens a day.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-16-2010, 07:18 AM   #2034
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Good thing I'm up early to find out what Pamzi is saying about me. I am NOT headed to the Betty Ford Clinic although that may be true of Emzi. Geez! All I said was I love salt. I didn't say on the rim of a glass.You know Pamzi would jump right on that one. Now Emzi is another story...making a margarita card.....we all know what was on her mind. Have you noticed lately that her cards are a little crooked, as well as the embellies just barely hanging on and such? I am now wondering how much consumption is happening. We need to tell Anne to notify the people at the BF Clinic to prepare a room....quickly. LOL
See how I turned this all around??????
Yeah, I see how you turned all this around, Benzi!! Climbing out of the barrel full of Pamzi's muck and rumors by stepping on my head and pushing me down further into it. With friends like that, who needs enemies??

Hey!! I'm another one who's been MIA around here on the thread. There just aren't enough hours in the day!! DD is coming home from school in a few minutes. Today and the rest of the week are middle school early release days for parent/teacher conferences. So we get to have lunch together, just the two of us, for the rest of the week. Fun! I think we're going to make pizza bagels today . . .

Just so you know, Pamzi--and Benzi, too!!--I'm watching you , you spreaders of rumor and innuendo. And a warning to the rest of the Punchkateerz, don't even think of making a card featuring a bottle of wine or cocktails, or Pamzi and Benzi will sniff it out and make mischief

Gotta go--DD is on the path home.

Love you all!! Sorry I've been so absent . . .
Old 11-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #2035
Stazon Splitcoast

Ya know.....If you gaze CLOSELY at Emzi's and Benzi's avatars....you can barely make out their shiny halos....just BARELY!!! However, if you gaze at Pamzi's avatar......hmmmmmm, are those two little red horns that I see sticking up? MWahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #2036
Stazon Splitcoast

Emzi, Pizza bagels sound good right about now! I'm hungry! I'll be right over.......
Old 11-16-2010, 04:21 PM   #2037
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Ya know.....If you gaze CLOSELY at Emzi's and Benzi's avatars....you can barely make out their shiny halos....just BARELY!!! However, if you gaze at Pamzi's avatar......hmmmmmm, are those two little red horns that I see sticking up? MWahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!
Kookzi, I DO see those horns sticking up on Pamzi...no surprise there. Hey, you don't have to look to see my halo...it is up there shiny and bright. Now, Emzi's..hmmm.........
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-16-2010, 04:40 PM   #2038
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Emzi, Pizza bagels sound good right about now! I'm hungry! I'll be right over.......
Come on over, Kookzi!! We're doing pizza bagels for our girls' lunch again tomorrow. We'll do an extra for you, too!! Anything for my Punchkateer pal who sticks up for me. I don't think there's enough to go around for Benzi, though . . . too bad.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:02 PM   #2039
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow! What a flurry of activity around here! Good to 'see' all of you! Lookz like Debzi is still lost at the dentist's office as she hasn't been seen around here since she left for that appointment.

Seems that Margaritaville isn't all rosy though what with Benzi 'claiming' she only likes the salt rim and pointing the finger at Emzi. Who iz eating bagelz in a Fairy Tale world. Or is it Pamzi pointing fingerz? Or hornz? Or stepping on headz. Or hiding in barrellz. Or tossing Fruitcakez. Or chasing hot guyz in cowboy hatz. I'm so confuzed. Meanwhile, Kookzi is sitting at her desk laughing out loud and making her co-workers wonder about her sanity. Or maybe they don't wonder at all. And Quiltzi iz just counting the grandkidz and tryin' to keep track of 'em all. Leashes. I say leashes... Put 'em on leashes. That's what my kidz do with their 'kidz'. Of course, they have dogz...not real kidz.

Too bad I didn't see Emzi's warning about making a card with a wine bottle on it 'cuz one of my purchases today was a stamp with - you guessed it - a wine bottle on it. One that fellow Punchie Bugzi had me searching for after she used it on a card...found it today at JoAnn's. Today's field trip was to visit at the homes of my palz Michael and JoAnn. Punchez were 40% off at both places. They had too many in the storez so I had to help them out by taking a couple of them home with me.

Hugz to all. Keep on raising yer punchez high girlz!

(Gotta say - the internet connection here is more than just a wee bit frustrating!!!! Argghhh!)
Old 11-17-2010, 03:30 AM   #2040
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejkeaton View Post
Come on over, Kookzi!! We're doing pizza bagels for our girls' lunch again tomorrow. We'll do an extra for you, too!! Anything for my Punchkateer pal who sticks up for me. I don't think there's enough to go around for Benzi, though . . . too bad.

See what Pamzi has done for me...dragged me through the muck and now I can't have pizza bagels. You don't want Pamzi getting too close to you or she'll bring you down. Just look where I am today. Not in Emzi's kitchen. LOL O.K., I'll just call in the jet and take a trip to Paris and having fine pastries and caviar.
2014 CAS Spring DT