Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 09:19 AM   #1961
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionna51 View Post
So, I figure it is time for another

Challenge!!

This one is different, but not difficult.

Make a card that has a punched or die-cut window in the front of the card, and put something on the inside of the card in the window.

Here's one from my gallery to give you an idea:
Eight Punches Required! by fionna51 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have fun with this one!

Oh my goodness Quiltzi, your card is adorable. It can be keyworded as pnz and PNZC2. We had a PNZC1, but it was only to make a card using card stock or dp and one punch. How much easier can it get than that.

Quiltz, I'm having some ordeals at home right now with my son and not able to upload much right now, so I don't know when I can join in the fun, but I hope to do so at some point.

Thanks for the challenge. Might want to check if everyone gets this, cuz not everyone on chat line at same time.

Hugz and RYPH
pamzi
FS149, QFTD44
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #1962
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Got a question for y'all...when you go to read your comments, how do you do it? Cuz sometimes I comment on a bunch of cards (like I just did) so everybody has comments on cards going back quite a few days.

I usually sort my gallery by latest comments and check them all out until I realize I've read them all.

How about you?
I'm with you Quiltz, I can never find a time effective way to read comments especially when they build up. I just gather the ones, one at a time, that go together and then delete from my e-mail. Do you set your uploads to get an e-mail when they are commented on?
Hugz
pamzi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 10-25-2010, 09:23 AM   #1963
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
What a cutie! This is a fun challenge! I never got the first challenge made...I am thinking that is a bad mark on the Prez. I'll try to get this made. Hey, I'm staying up until 1:00 and 2:00 a.m. already. What would it matter if I stayed up a couple more hours? LOL Seriously, I'll do my best.
Thanks, Quiltzi.

I'm trying to spend some time cleaning and straightening my house today. It really got in a mess over the weekend. I need to make my Stampin B card today, too. It has finally rained at my house and I am so happy. Supposed to get a lot more...hope so.
Well, I nevah...the prez falling down on the job!! LOL! I love rainy and snowy days. I know, I'm weird.
FS149, QFTD44
Old 10-25-2010, 09:24 AM   #1964
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I usually click from my email when I am notified of a comment so I see them as they are made. I have an e-mail notifier and always hear it when any email comes in. Of course, if I do a challenge, I see them as I am commenting on others. I've seen all the comments you have made on my cards and thanks for those.
It's good to know the prez is a smarty pants. It gets time consuming doesn't it? Glad to see you're on the job again.

Toodlez
pamzi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 10-25-2010, 09:33 AM   #1965
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
It's good to know the prez is a smarty pants. It gets time consuming doesn't it? Glad to see you're on the job again.

Toodlez
pamzi
I'm up there with the Braintrust!!!!!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Old 10-25-2010, 05:08 PM   #1966
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Ooh, I'm so excited. I just got my challenge card made (for Quiltzi's challenge). I can't upload it until Thursday because I made it also for the Stampin B DT. Now, isn't that crazy? I haven't made my card for the first challenge yet and here I have the 2nd one finished. Oh, I guess I start like working backwards.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-26-2010, 01:18 AM   #1967
Full of Malarky

Quote:
I'm up there with the Braintrust!!!!!
You be careful!!!! I don't think so, Ms. Benzi! Just yesterday, the Fruitflakz called me a Vast Intellect!!!!!
The World Needs More Canada - Bono
Old 10-26-2010, 01:21 AM   #1968
Full of Malarky

I don't set my my comments such that they come into my email........ I mean........I'd get so many! I just check mine each day - when I comment on other people's stuff. Of course, sometimes I don't make a card for eons -and then though I check on SCS - I don't always check my own gallery.

A watched pot never boils.

Last edited by debzi333; 10-26-2010 at 01:25 AM..
Old 10-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #1969
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Oh my goodness Quiltzi, your card is adorable. It can be keyworded as pnz and PNZC2. We had a PNZC1, but it was only to make a card using card stock or dp and one punch. How much easier can it get than that.
I did forget to put the keyword in...and you're right! Code PNZ and PNZC2. Use both, cuz then we see 'em when we look at the pnz gallery, but we can also find all the ones for a particular challenge if we really want to see just those!
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:33 PM   #1970

No, I don't have my cards set for email notification of comments. Probably better that way...I get so much email as it is! But I see how you would be able to see each comment as it comes really easily!
all I am is Yours.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:38 PM   #1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzi333 View Post
I don't always check my own gallery.

A watched pot never boils.
THAT is true! Tee hee!
all I am is Yours.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:49 PM   #1972
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
You be careful!!!! I don't think so, Ms. Benzi! Just yesterday, the Fruitflakz called me a Vast Intellect!!!!!

Oh, I know that but she didn't really mean it...I was hoping you wouldn't even see it. Your head is sure to explode any minute. I don't know how you carry all that smarts around.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-26-2010, 10:02 PM   #1973
Stazon Splitcoast

Popping in to say hello since I've been a bit 'absent' around here lately. I apologize that I haven't had much time to pop in and see what's up with my Punchie Palz over the last week or so or to do any commenting in the gallery. This week I've been very busy processing photos for a couple of local football teams. Just printed the last batch of photos a few minutes ago. That's always a relief!

Spent last Thursday in the city with my Mom, my sister and my youngest daughter locating all the places where my Mom lived, went to school, and attended church as well as a host of other places that were significant to her when she was growing up. We also went to the cemetery where her parents are buried. The schools, the library and her former church are now considered to be historic landmarks. We had a fabulous day - and it was sunny and warm which made it even better. I spent a lot of time on the weekend tracking down more info about some of the places we saw. We were actually able to wander through the school where she attended grades 1-3 and 7-9 ~ so much fun!

We also had 'the big yellow dog' here for a few days as our oldest daughter got together with two of her best buds from high school. It's been 10 years since grad and that long since the 3 of them were all together at the same time - they headed to Banff and they had a blast. One is due with her second in about 10 days so it wasn't a party weekend! Our daughter's dog is very good but it certainly changes the dynamics of the household when he's here!

Heading out tomorrow to spend a couple of days with our youngest as she is having dental surgery on Thursday to remove all of her wisdom teeth. (A prayer or two for her quick recovery is welcomed!) If she bounces back quickly and has no issues, we're thinking we'll head to Arizona to see friends. I figured it was too soon since we got home from our cruise to be taking off again but, it snowed here yesterday and the forecast for tonight is -10°C (10°F) so I'm starting to think it won't be so bad to be in a warmer place for a little while!

Should have a connection while we're there but it may not be too easy to upload anything. I do plan to take a few supplies with me but whether or not I make anything remains to be seen.

You may have noticed I've changed my avatar. We just found out last week our nephew's wife has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer. The prognosis is very good, but every time I see it the avatar will be a reminder to me to send up a prayer for her while she undergoes surgery and treatments. They were just married last year (we drove out east to their wedding) and they now have a brand new baby. So, if my avatar reminds you to send up prayers for her too when you see it, that would be wonderful.

The basement saga continues. Tomorrow the drywall taping should be done. Friday the carpets are supposed to be installed. Guess the painting, baseboards and the bathroom vanity will wait until December. The restoration company says it'll be done before Christmas and that's what I care about!

Hugs to all of you. (Quiltzi - if I get a chance I'll take you up on your challenge! Thanks for throwing that out to us!!)

Later Punchiez! Raise yer punchez high!
Old 10-27-2010, 06:33 AM   #1974
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Izzy, I'm sure your Mom had the best time recalling memories from all the places you visited. What a great trip!
Hope your daughter does well with her dental surgery. Oh, that is a sad story about your nephew's wife...so young and having cancer. Prayers being said for all your requests.

Another trip?????????? Why am I not surprised?? I guess you just keep your luggage packed at all times. Just the same, enjoy the warm weather and have fun, fun.

Crossing fingers that basement will be finished before Christmas.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-27-2010, 07:32 AM   #1975
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Izzy, I'm sure your Mom had the best time recalling memories from all the places you visited. What a great trip!
Hope your daughter does well with her dental surgery. Oh, that is a sad story about your nephew's wife...so young and having cancer. Prayers being said for all your requests.

Another trip?????????? Why am I not surprised?? I guess you just keep your luggage packed at all times. Just the same, enjoy the warm weather and have fun, fun.

Crossing fingers that basement will be finished before Christmas.
Oh yes! Mom did have a great day. We all did! It was like having our own live GPS in the car as we drove through areas where she had spent time years ago.

Thanks for the good wishes and prayers for DD. She's a bit nervous. Hope to make her a card before I take off today. Found a cute photo of a chipmunk I thought I might use...

Our nephew's wife has been told that the cure rate for thyroid cancer is very, very high. Being young works in her favour too. Apparently 95% of all thyroid cancer patients achieve what would be considered a cure, or long-term survival without re-occurrence. Still a big concern and a huge disruption to their lives.

And we do unpack our bags between our outings. Really! But our neighbour's park model in AZ was going to be sitting empty and that just didn't seem right! And there is white stuff in my yard and on my deck that is very cold to the touch...
Old 10-27-2010, 07:47 AM   #1976
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

HA I love the idea of a chipmunk card...that will be perfect for your daughter, Izzy. I'm sure she is nervous. I don't do well with dental issues. I remember when my sons had their wisdom teeth out..but it was not too bad. Of course, it wasn't me so I guess that's why I thought it went so well.
Good news on the prognosis for your nephew's wife..very good news.
SNOW? Well, it IS time to get out of dodge. Yikes!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 10-28-2010, 03:43 AM   #1977
Full of Malarky

Oh, Heather, so sorry to hear that your nephew's wife has thryroid cancer. I'll keep her in my prayers.If it's any comfort, my grandma was diagnosed with thryroid cancer when she was 72. She did really well with both the surgery and the radiation treatment -and lived until she was 96 without any further problems.

But - no matter what - it is scary.

I had my all of my wisdom teeth out when I was about 31. It was not too bad - but I got a dry socket about a week later - very painful!!!!! But all of my teeth were very impacted. Glad that they are gone.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #1978
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Oh, Heather, so sorry to hear that your nephew's wife has thryroid cancer. I'll keep her in my prayers.If it's any comfort, my grandma was diagnosed with thryroid cancer when she was 72. She did really well with both the surgery and the radiation treatment -and lived until she was 96 without any further problems.

But - no matter what - it is scary.

I had my all of my wisdom teeth out when I was about 31. It was not too bad - but I got a dry socket about a week later - very painful!!!!! But all of my teeth were very impacted. Glad that they are gone.
DD is doing great since having her wisdom teeth out yesterday - she's being a real trooper. A bit loopy at times yesterday because of the painkillers and the anesthetic - made for a few chuckles. A bit of a chipmunk look - she figured all she needs is a blue hoodie and she could go as Simon the Chipmunk for Halloween. She wears glasses and has the perfect cheeks for it at the moment... (Debzi - I too had mine out (all 4 at once) when I was about 30 but they were all through the gum and were just extractions. I was awake for it and drove myself home. Even went to a Tupperware party that night!)

Our nephew's wife had her thyroid surgery today and will start radiation soon. Thanks for the prayers for her speedy recovery. They are dealing with things very well according to DH's sister.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:12 AM   #1979
Stazon Splitcoast

So glad to hear your daughter's wisdom tooth extraction went well. Too late to tell you to keep the frozen peas on her cheeks on day one to keep the swelling down. They werok the best as you can manipulate them around your face LOL! Afterwards, just lots of mouth rinsing. The stitches is what drove me nuts!!! Not to mention the dragon breath that came with it until they fell out LOL!

Glad to hear the thyroid surgery is over with and she is on to what is next. One of the soccer moms from my son's team had hers after her first son and she is doing great. She even had a second child a few years later. Hugs to her!!

Enjoy your trip to AZ - with snow at this time of year I'd be heading out of Dodge myself LOL!
My SCS Gallery
Old 10-30-2010, 10:22 AM   #1980
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterockmama View Post
So glad to hear your daughter's wisdom tooth extraction went well. Too late to tell you to keep the frozen peas on her cheeks on day one to keep the swelling down. They work the best as you can manipulate them around your face LOL! Afterwards, just lots of mouth rinsing. The stitches is what drove me nuts!!! Not to mention the dragon breath that came with it until they fell out LOL!

Glad to hear the thyroid surgery is over with and she is on to what is next. One of the soccer moms from my son's team had hers after her first son and she is doing great. She even had a second child a few years later. Hugs to her!!

Enjoy your trip to AZ - with snow at this time of year I'd be heading out of Dodge myself LOL!
Oh, we had frozen peas in ziplock bags in this sock-like tube they gave us to tie around her head. It was quite a sight to see! She figures the swelling is already starting to go down. I'll warn her about the dragon breath! She says there is one stitch in particular that is driving her crazy.

Thanks for the good wishes for our niece. We hope to get an update later today on how she's doing post-op.

Trying to get focused so I can get packed. What I forget to pack, I will just buy when I get there. I'm pretty sure they have lots of stores in AZ. I already know the way to the closest Hobby Lobby from our previous visits.

And what a Verve release last night. Got home after the release party had ended but I sure liked the new sets! Think I'll have to place an order to be shipped to me in AZ! Great stuff - and dies!!! How exciting. My poor wallet!
Old 10-30-2010, 04:45 PM   #1981
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi fella Punchkateerz!!!!! I'm popping in zo that y'all don't forget me!!!! Can't have you wondering who Kookzi iz!!!!! Life haz been eventful lately. But, God haz everything UNDER CONTROL!!!!!

Izzy.....I'm praying for your niece......thiz iz juzt a 'bend in the road' for her and her family. I'm zo glad that the oddz are in her favor!!!!! I'm glad that you changed your avatar az it will remind me to get on my kneez! Alzo, glad to hear that your daughter came through her surgery ok and lozt all of her wizdom!!!! Heehee! I hear what you zay about being a bit loopy from the drugz........my zon'z dog is on painkillerz and he iz juzt acting zo funny. Courze it doezn't help that he haz to wear a bell collar. We were quite entertained lazt night by hiz 'loopy' behavior!

Safe trip to AZ, my friend!!!!

Pamzi, you have been on my heart for the last couple of days. I pray that all is well with your and your boys. I pray that hubby is safe.

Hugs to all my other Punchkateer friends!!!! I LOVE you all!!!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:54 PM   #1982
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Hi fella Punchkateerz!!!!! I'm popping in zo that y'all don't forget me!!!! Can't have you wondering who Kookzi iz!!!!! Life haz been eventful lately. But, God haz everything UNDER CONTROL!!!!!

Izzy.....I'm praying for your niece......thiz iz juzt a 'bend in the road' for her and her family. I'm zo glad that the oddz are in her favor!!!!! I'm glad that you changed your avatar az it will remind me to get on my kneez! Alzo, glad to hear that your daughter came through her surgery ok and lozt all of her wizdom!!!! Heehee! I hear what you zay about being a bit loopy from the drugz........my zon'z dog is on painkillerz and he iz juzt acting zo funny. Courze it doezn't help that he haz to wear a bell collar. We were quite entertained lazt night by hiz 'loopy' behavior!

Safe trip to AZ, my friend!!!!

Pamzi, you have been on my heart for the last couple of days. I pray that all is well with your and your boys. I pray that hubby is safe.

Hugs to all my other Punchkateer friends!!!! I LOVE you all!!!!!!
Forget Kookzi! Never!!

Thankz for the prayerz and good wishes. So glad DD didn't have to wear a bell collar like your son'z pup! The bags of peaz wrapped around her puffy cheekz waz enough thankz.

Thankz for the good wishes for our trip to AZ. Lookin' forward to it.

Did y'all see that Pamzi's hubby haz discovered the truth about da Paper Cowboy!!! Oh my!

Hugz and prayerz to all! Sorry that I'm a bit behind on da Punchiez birthdaze too. Bad bad Diz.

RYPH!
Old 11-02-2010, 11:46 AM   #1983
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hey punchiez....just dropping by for a sec. I'm kind of laying low this week. I have other things I need to do for a bit besides making cards. Maybe I can do one later this week. I'm going to vote this afternoon and then to choir practice. Getting ready for the last concert of the season.

Izzy, is that true about Pamzi's hubby finding out all about that Paper Cowboy? Uh oh! LOL
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-03-2010, 12:48 AM   #1984
Full of Malarky

Hi Punchkateers!!! I"ve been a bit absent that past few days. For some reason my back has been causing me quite a bit of pain. You know I have osteoporosis , and a compression fracture in my spine. I think that has been acting up , or something. Anyhow, I've been sitting with a heating pad behind my back a fair bit!! Such a waste of time!!

But on a happy note - I'm so thrilled!!! Ever since I fractured my wrist late October 2009 I 've been unable to wear my wedding rings!!! My hand swelled up so much, for about 5 months it was not possible to wear anything. They told me to wait at least 9 months to re size my rings, because apparently swelling takes that long to go down. So - I could still get my rings on and off my finger - but they were so tight I didn't like to wear them . Finally I took them in about 2 weeks ago -and they sized them up between 1/4 - 1/2 size!!! They fit perfect again!! Ahhh finally I feel like a married woman again!!

However, in December I go for some sort of torture session - you know I've got a compressed nerve in the arm that I fractured. I have to go to a neurolgist for 1 1/2 hours and they stick needles into my muscles and see what's up with them. A lot of needles b/c I've seen it done!!! They also pass a small amount of electric current through different nerves to isolate the problem. That is why I put off sizing up my rings - it looks like I'll have to have surgery eventually for the compressed nerve . OH sigh!!

But for now I'm enjoying my wedding rings!!!
Old 11-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #1985
Full of Malarky

Yes, Benziz -ze husband of zee Fruitflazel knows about Pamzi relationship with zee paper cowboys!!!!!! OHHH!!! I promised to keep a good eye on that Fruitcake of ours!!! So shocking!!!
Old 11-03-2010, 03:43 AM   #1986
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Shocking for some...but no real surprise here!!!!! I've been very suspicious of her intentions with the Paper Cowboys for some time now. LOL Oh, don't we miss having Pamzi around with all her foolishness???
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-03-2010, 03:48 AM   #1987
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Debzi, I'm so happy you got back into those wedding rings. What a long nightmare you've endured...and not over yet. You know I understand this all too well. I'll be anxiously awaiting the December test results. In the meantime, enjoy your 'married' status. LOL
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-03-2010, 07:57 AM   #1988
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Hi Punchkateers!!! I"ve been a bit absent that past few days. For some reason my back has been causing me quite a bit of pain. You know I have osteoporosis , and a compression fracture in my spine. I think that has been acting up , or something. Anyhow, I've been sitting with a heating pad behind my back a fair bit!! Such a waste of time!!

But on a happy note - I'm so thrilled!!! Ever since I fractured my wrist late October 2009 I 've been unable to wear my wedding rings!!! My hand swelled up so much, for about 5 months it was not possible to wear anything. They told me to wait at least 9 months to re size my rings, because apparently swelling takes that long to go down. So - I could still get my rings on and off my finger - but they were so tight I didn't like to wear them . Finally I took them in about 2 weeks ago -and they sized them up between 1/4 - 1/2 size!!! They fit perfect again!! Ahhh finally I feel like a married woman again!!

However, in December I go for some sort of torture session - you know I've got a compressed nerve in the arm that I fractured. I have to go to a neurolgist for 1 1/2 hours and they stick needles into my muscles and see what's up with them. A lot of needles b/c I've seen it done!!! They also pass a small amount of electric current through different nerves to isolate the problem. That is why I put off sizing up my rings - it looks like I'll have to have surgery eventually for the compressed nerve . OH sigh!!

But for now I'm enjoying my wedding rings!!!
It is amazing how you don't notice your rings when you have them one but when you can't wear them, you definitely do!! SO glad you get to flash some bling again - for a little while at least

Sorry to hear about the tests you have to go through...careful, you know what happened to Frankenstein when they did some electrical stuff on him LOL!

Hope you get to enjoy the glorious sunshine we are having today
My SCS Gallery
Old 11-03-2010, 07:59 AM   #1989
Stazon Splitcoast

Just wanted to give you ladies a heads up that I'll be absent or very minimally present for the next three weeks or so. Our school is having a craft fair so I have to PRODUCE big time!! Every little minute counts. Hope to pop in once in a while... Blessings to all
My SCS Gallery
Old 11-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #1990
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Just wanted to give you ladies a heads up that I'll be absent or very minimally present for the next three weeks or so. Our school is having a craft fair so I have to PRODUCE big time!! Every little minute counts. Hope to pop in once in a while... Blessings to all
You'll be missed while working those little fingers to the bone! Have fun.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-03-2010, 03:22 PM   #1991
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

O.K., the brainiac (Debzi) and the maniac (Pamzi) are caught! OMG, the craziness I found on my last upload. I did respond just in case you don't know....I tried to be nice and civil but it is hard when dealing with you two. LOL Maybe I'll go back for more.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #1992
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Say it ain't so Ritzi!! We'll miss ya and can't wait to see your beautiful cards back on the gallery.

Hugs
FS149, QFTD44
Old 11-03-2010, 04:55 PM   #1993
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Yes, Benziz -ze husband of zee Fruitflazel knows about Pamzi relationship with zee paper cowboys!!!!!! OHHH!!! I promised to keep a good eye on that Fruitcake of ours!!! So shocking!!!
Tattlin on me? And, yes Brainzi 9999 where were you when I needed to have restraint from my lust over the paper cowboy????
FS149, QFTD44
Old 11-03-2010, 05:27 PM   #1994

Benzi... Hopez my comment makez ya feel betterz...

all I am is Yours.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:28 PM   #1995

Gosh, I've gotten behind on commentz AGAIN! Nuts! The dayz just fly right by. Better get busy...
all I am is Yours.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:31 PM   #1996
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Benzi... Hopez my comment makez ya feel betterz...

For sure, Quiltzi..thanks for looking out for me....you know, from those TWO 'iac's.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #1997
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Tattlin on me? And, yes Brainzi 9999 where were you when I needed to have restraint from my lust over the paper cowboy????
Yep, where were you, Brainiac? Somewhere looking over your diamond rings? You'll be fired yet and lose all that spyware. I think Pamzi had it first...may have to send it back to her.
You know you can't leave Pamzi on her own for a sec!!!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-03-2010, 05:35 PM   #1998
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Gosh, I've gotten behind on commentz AGAIN! Nuts! The dayz just fly right by. Better get busy...
Oh, just take up on the most recent. You'll never be able to go back and catch up...too much! Except for mine, of course. Just kidding. LOL
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 11-04-2010, 03:35 AM   #1999
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Yep, where were you, Brainiac? Somewhere looking over your diamond rings? You'll be fired yet and lose all that spyware. I think Pamzi had it first...may have to send it back to her.
You know you can't leave Pamzi on her own for a sec!!!

I saw that thar card o yours, Benzi!!! Dreaming of the Fruitcakes husband and making a Christmas card that looks like Mr Fruitflakez on the high seas! Oh yeah, sure that's a Christmas card!!!!

I tell you - between you and the Fruitcakes cowboy lustings.... it's like a soap opera when I have to comment on your cards!

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried!
Old 11-04-2010, 03:37 AM   #2000
Full of Malarky

Quote:

Quilti - it's just wild , I tell you!!! The cards that the Fruitcake and Benzi make - well, I never!