Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 02:28 AM   #161
Stazon Splitcoast

Welcome Clazi - I have always loved your work! Good luck staying on top of the name changez, punch braggin', punch beggin', and acronyms. I have started a notebook to try and keep on top of thingz, and it is still hard (but well worth it as this is the funniest and nicez bunch around).

PL&P!!!!!!
DTs: Squigglefly, Pattie's Creations, & MFPSpeedyTV - Inspiration Challenge
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-20-2010, 02:28 AM   #162
Stazon Splitcoast

Welcome Clazi - I have always loved your work! Good luck staying on top of the name changez, punch braggin', punch beggin', and acronyms. I have started a notebook to try and keep on top of thingz, and it is still hard (but well worth it as this is the funniest and nicez bunch around).

PL&P!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2010, 02:29 AM   #163
Stazon Splitcoast

I was going to remove me double post, but decided it was worth saying twice!
Old 04-20-2010, 05:13 AM   #164
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Morning Ladiez! I am still confused on the namez, I think I have to keep a notebook too! I am running on Dunkin' today, I hate when my morning startz out hectic!

Old 04-20-2010, 05:14 AM   #165
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Welcome Cathleen! Oh, Pamzi finally chose a good name for someone. I really like Clazi. It fits you well because your cardz are soooo classy. I don't use these 'z' words much because they kind of make me dizzy. LOL Pamzi, I am glad you finally relented and left my name alone and I am sure Debzi is with that 666 included. As I said, that was kind of scary.
Clazi, I hope you have fun with us. I don't know how you'll remember all these names. I forget half the time. I just make something up and go on.
RYPH, girls. See you in the gallery!!!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Old 04-20-2010, 05:21 AM   #166
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Nancy, punch beggin'? Now, who is doing that? Oh, that would be Izzy...the one who stands by the mailbox...been there since winter. Yes, Clazi, when Izzy (Isaiah40:31) isn't travelling, which is most of the time, she is waiting at the mailbox for punchez to arrive from me. Beggar for sure!!!! Kookzi (Marleygo) is knitting her some socks and other items for next winter so she doesn't freeze to death while still waiting. Oh, this must be so confusing for you, Clazi. You'll understand as time goes on. LOL
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-20-2010, 05:24 AM   #167
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Debzi, I know you want to talk SU colors. I don't even know what colors they are going to have now. I need to be filled in. But, I do know one thing. I spent a fortune on paper and ink and don't want to be doing it again anytime soon. What are your thoughts on this?
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-20-2010, 05:29 AM   #168
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hey, I'm hogging all the time on here this a.m. Just wanted everyone to know I can feel comfy commenting on their cardz now without having to keep checking to see if they have called me those horrible namez Pambino gave me. Kookzi, you don't have to be scared anymore. Unless...I see someone mess up and slip one of those namez in somewhere.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-20-2010, 08:27 AM   #169
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh boop....I mean Bu...I mean Benzi! I wound NEVAH slip up on your name...Mwahhahahaaaaaa! I love ya, GF!!!!

Welcome Clazi!!!! Thiz iz zuch a fun group!! I am the permanent Rookie, though, k? I don't want you other Rookiez to get mixed up with that! that'z my ztory and i'm zticking to it! Heehee!

We should set a time aside when most of us can be on here at the same time. Boy, wouldn't the fingerz be flying!!!!! Whew!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:14 PM   #170
Stazon Splitcoast

Yes, DEBZI, but I do kind of like CUTEZI too; however, I would NEVER give you that satisfaction. You didn't go for Klumzi or Klutzi, huh?

Yes, I know about the SU color changeover. Lots going out, lots coming in and then 5 new in colors too. I have the Awash with Colors Stamp Set and we did a card at our stamp club. I really wasn't sure what all you could do with it, but it's very versatile and easy to use. We did some masking with it so we could punch a lot of different flowers for the main image. If you're really nice, I'll e-mail you a copy. I don't normally upload our stamp club cards unless I do a remake of some sort. I'm glad they're getting rid of some of the colors, but others, I was really surprised. The new colors seem to be really pretty.

Does that make you happy now Debzi or Cutezi or whoever you are!! I just can't stomach Cutezi Debz as much as I try. And, you are kind of cutzie now that I think of it. I still prefer Klutzi and Klumzi, but that's just my warped sense of humor.

Okay, now for the z's. I hopez I answered all your questionz correctly Debz az I wouldn't want to ruffle your high IQ featherz!!!

Hugz,
pamzi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-20-2010, 01:22 PM   #171
Stazon Splitcoast

Are you happy now Cutezi Debzi that I have responded to you SU inquiry?????? Benz is a cheapzi az she doesn't want to invezt more $ in SU productz. Guess she'z saving herzelf for more punchez instead!! Who can blame her now that me thinkz about itz!!

Clazi, I hope you're doing okay and it lookz like everyonez on board with you in da group and everyone agreez with your name for a change. I'll try not to take a negative spin on your new name like I've done with some otherz in this here club!! You do have more to prove though. Not ONLY must you use punchez/spellbinderz, but they muzt alwayz be classy too or you risk the chance of losing your nice name to another I may think up - but, don't be scaredzi okayzi!!

Hugz
pamzi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #172
Stazon Splitcoast

Nutzi, I knew you must keep really good records in a notebook to summarize all the goings on here and on SCS's. You never miss a beat - EVER!!! You're zo coool - One day when I grow up, I want to be a Nutzi juzt like youz!!

Hugz,
pamzi

P.S. Kookzi, you can ride on the rookzi status for awhile, but eventually, you'll at least have to pretendz you knowz whatz going on around herez!! LOLz!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-20-2010, 01:25 PM   #173
Stazon Splitcoast

Okay, talking to mezelf again - bad habit I'm getting into. Been running around all day all over the place taking my son to doctor's offices. Glad to be home!

RYPH,

Pamzi

Nutzi, what does PL&P mean? I'm brain dead today more than normal!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-20-2010, 02:28 PM   #174
Stazon Splitcoast

Mmmmmmm! Ahhhhh! (That's me breathing in the fresh mountain air.) Just popped in to say hi and let you know the mountains are beautiful. And the weather is gorgeous... Mmmmmmmmmmm! Ahhhhhhhh! No match for it. I didn't realize I needed a "mountain fix" until we got here.

Oh, and welcome to our newest member of the Punchkateerz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
Nutzi, what does PL&P mean? I'm brain dead today more than normal!
Iffen she'z a trekkie it meanz Punch Long and Prosper. If she'z not a trekkie, I have no clue.

Quote:
One day when I grow up, I want to be a Nutzi juzt like youz!!
I'd say your well on your way my dearezt Pamzi.

Gotta run. The mountains are calling...

RYPH - TSTTM
Old 04-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #175

Clazi welcome to the group- Bearzi here...so happy to have you join us. I hope you are ready to exercise your punches!!!

I was told by a friend that they were making changes with the SU colors....but that doesn't effect me....because I have a secret...I don't do SU.....Oh for shame!!! lol

Ladies make sure you check your Micheal's store for Martha Stewart punches. The ones that are on the end cap that have to do with spring are being marked down. I was able to get a punch or $3.23 by using my 40% off coupon. The chicken border punch has been marked down but not the bird. Some of the PATP on the end cap are marked down as well, but I forgot the name of it.

Last edited by Gingerbeary8; 04-20-2010 at 03:05 PM..
Old 04-20-2010, 03:33 PM   #176
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Mmmmmmm! Ahhhhh! (That's me breathing in the fresh mountain air.) Just popped in to say hi and let you know the mountains are beautiful. And the weather is gorgeous... Mmmmmmmmmmm! Ahhhhhhhh! No match for it. I didn't realize I needed a "mountain fix" until we got here.

Oh, and welcome to our newest member of the Punchkateerz!

Iffen she'z a trekkie it meanz Punch Long and Prosper. If she'z not a trekkie, I have no clue.

I'd say your well on your way my dearezt Pamzi.

Gotta run. The mountains are calling...

RYPH - TSTTM
Dizzy, even with that fresh mountain air, you haven't lost your wit!! But, what about your poor punchez sitting at home all alone collecting dust? And, what if Benzi's package really does arrive while you're gone? Oh, for shame! Hey, if you're right about Punch Long and Prosper, that's a fantastic one for the books Nutzi came up with. We just keep getting better and better or worserer and worserer, don't we? I know "worserer" is not a real word!! LOL!!
The Fruitflakezi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-20-2010, 03:35 PM   #177
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbeary8 View Post
Clazi welcome to the group- Bearzi here...so happy to have you join us. I hope you are ready to exercise your punches!!!

I was told by a friend that they were making changes with the SU colors....but that doesn't effect me....because I have a secret...I don't do SU.....Oh for shame!!! lol

Ladies make sure you check your Micheal's store for Martha Stewart punches. The ones that are on the end cap that have to do with spring are being marked down. I was able to get a punch or $3.23 by using my 40% off coupon. The chicken border punch has been marked down but not the bird. Some of the PATP on the end cap are marked down as well, but I forgot the name of it.
Oh, Darn it Bearzi, I was just in for a quick bathroom room at Michael's with my son today on way to doctor's office and saw some punches on a corner, but I couldn't hang around and look. We were in a hurry and my son has autism and doesn't do well in those types of stores - darn it again!!! I did see some on the corner calling my name. I hope next time I get there, I will find some left if Benzi hasn't bought or stole them all that is!! Hugz! The Fruitflakezi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-20-2010, 05:58 PM   #178
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Let's see what's going on here. I had a rushed day and not happy about it. Made my simple card for the Tea Party (very simple), went to the flower nursery with my neighbor, everything at home went to pot. Then, I had choir practice tonight and am just getting home.
I'm jealous of Clazi's name. But, I'll just stick to Benzi, thank you. Otherwise, Pamzi will find another horrible name for me.

Gingerbeary, don't you know if you run upon a sale at Michael's on punches, you're supposed to buy them all and mail them immediately to all the Punchkateerz? Pamzi and Izzy better give you the rules again. Or, maybe the Prez will have to step in (that's me).

Kookzi, it would be fun if we could all be on here at once. Can you arrange that? I see you're coming close again with my goofy name. Watch it, girly! LOL

Well, I see our Izzy is enjoying all that fresh mountain air. I wonder if she is going to do any shopping while she is away. Maybe she'll do better than Bearzi and load us up with punchez. Hope Emzi is having a good time with her sis and family.

Signing off and whatever Nutzi said: Punch and Prosper, I believe.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-20-2010, 07:26 PM   #179

Evening ladies! I am still trying to figure out everyone's names. I wrote them all down on a post it note, and then threw the note away by mistake.

I got a new Tim Holtz border punch today, I think he should be in the Punchkateerz because his name ends with a "Z" already...Pamzi do you think you could invite him to join?

Old 04-21-2010, 01:07 AM   #180
Full of Malarky

Ladiez..... I was out at my local LSS which had a buy two nesties, get one free........ so I bought three nestiez.... But - they are not fancy.......... I bought some kind of bloom / funky flower nestie, and the I bought two different new large square big scalloped nestiez............ So that was my three. I thought the big nestiz squarez would work well for house mouse images that I am so fond of.

You know - I have about 6 birthday cardz ready to go - but I put an order into PaperTrey 8 dayz ago - and - they have not even mailed them yet!! And I had to pay.. 39.00 just for shipping to Canada - and then 8 days later - they have not even mailed them! not happy!!! I needz the buttonz to finish off the cardz.

Pamzi..... I'm going to miss only apricot, close to cocoa , taken with teal, summer sun among others. Oh so sad!!! I guess I will stock up on the colours and get used to it.

Pamzi - I'd love it if you send me photo's of your awash with flowers cardz. I'm trying to decide whether to buy it or not.

I've got cardz to upload - and more to make -now that Papertrey hasz not come throught my buttonz fast enough for me to finish the cardz!!! But I have not done it yet. And I have to telefile my taxes tommorow . Sigh.

Oh sigh!!!

Ctorina - Cathleen - good on your for buying the new time hotlz border punch!!!

I'm sure that countz for a lot of punchez pointz - right girllz?????

DH is working 12 hour days right now - I have to walk that dogz of mine and do all the workz around here this weekz. Tonight I was just tiredz. That dogz of minez will not go to the bathroom in our backyardz..

So - you can imagine the many longz walks I take, rain or shine.

Hold them punchez high, girlZZZZZZZZ
The World Needs More Canada - Bono
Old 04-21-2010, 01:14 AM   #181
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Yes, DEBZI, but I do kind of like CUTEZI too; however, I would NEVER give you that satisfaction. You didn't go for Klumzi or Klutzi, huh?

Yes, I know about the SU color changeover. Lots going out, lots coming in and then 5 new in colors too. I have the Awash with Colors Stamp Set and we did a card at our stamp club. I really wasn't sure what all you could do with it, but it's very versatile and easy to use. We did some masking with it so we could punch a lot of different flowers for the main image. If you're really nice, I'll e-mail you a copy. I don't normally upload our stamp club cards unless I do a remake of some sort. I'm glad they're getting rid of some of the colors, but others, I was really surprised. The new colors seem to be really pretty.

Does that make you happy now Debzi or Cutezi or whoever you are!! I just can't stomach Cutezi Debz as much as I try. And, you are kind of cutzie now that I think of it. I still prefer Klutzi and Klumzi, but that's just my warped sense of humor.

Okay, now for the z's. I hopez I answered all your questionz correctly Debz az I wouldn't want to ruffle your high IQ featherz!!!

Hugz,
pamzi

Bwahahahahhaahahahahaaa!!! Yeah - cuteiz Debzi would be to much!!Debzi is just fine!
Old 04-21-2010, 04:17 AM   #182
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Yea! Tim Holtz may be joining the Punchkateerz! LOL

Debzi, now I know why you walk that dog so much...no use the bathroom in the back yard. Too bad, but it does give you some exercise.

I'm going to be working in my back yard the whole morning so no one will hear anything out of me. Bought lots of plants. Plus, still cleaning out beds from winter. We have zillion of leaves to deal with.

Debzi, $39 for shipping...wow! that is very frightening. Sure hope those suppliez come soon.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-21-2010, 05:08 AM   #183
Stazon Splitcoast

Debzi.....$39.00 for shipping?????? Yikers!!!!!! outragouz!!!! However, I'm glad that you found a deal on the Nesties! I just love those things!!! I juzt wizh they wouldn't be zo expenzive!!!! Ai-yi-yi!!!

Benzi, when ur finished with ur yard, how 'bout coming to PA to do mine!!!!! Then, after ur done all the yard work, we could stamp and stamp and stamp!!!! How 'bout it????? :P

Clazi, I didn't know Tim Holtz had punchez! I live such a sheltered life! I'm gonna check them out, though!

Happy Zecretary'z day to any one who is a Zecretary!!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 06:42 AM   #184
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kookzi, no can do on the yard work. I'll be too exhausted when I finish mine but that stamping together sounds great! Wouldn't that be fun?
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-21-2010, 06:54 AM   #185
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, c'mon, Benzi....it'z juzt a wittle drive north to come do my yard! Won't take U very long at all! :P I'll have the stamps and paper ready to go with a cool tall glass of Green Tea and some tea cookies to go with it! I'll be the one fanning myzelf in the zhade zupervizing!!! Heehee!!!!!

I need to get moving on making some Bridal Shower invites....I'm such a zlacker!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 06:55 AM   #186
Stazon Splitcoast

BTW, What is everyone doing at 6:00 PM EST? Is this a good time to get most of the PUnchakteerz chatting on this here thread??????? Wouldn't that be a hoot? OR Maybe 9:00 PM EST???Let me know.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:26 AM   #187
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kookzi, you sound like Pamzi....doing the supervising. LOL Hope she doesn't see this. I started to say I wasn't coming but then I saw something about tea cookies. Of course, I got a scrape on my foot already this morning so I may not be able to do much yard work. We can just move on to the stamping.

Hey, I know what you mean about the invite. Both my sons, three yrs. ago, married two months apart. Just imagine what my summer was like. One was in July and the other in Oct. I was in a whirlwind.

I don't think thiz Punchkateer can be on at 6:00. But, 9:00 sounds like a winner. Don't know if we'll ever all get together at once. Sure hopez zo.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-21-2010, 07:29 AM   #188
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oops, Kookzi....I see that is Eastern time. May not can make that either but will try. I have choir practice tonight. Yes, again! I'm in two different choirs. So, my Tuesday and Wednesday nights are spent singing.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-21-2010, 07:53 AM   #189
Stazon Splitcoast

Benzi, R U Eastern time or Central time? I get zo confuzed on the time delayz. R U 1, 2, or 3 hourz behind me?????
Old 04-21-2010, 07:58 AM   #190
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kookzi, I am 1 hr. behind you. It is 10:57 a.m. here now. I think you are 11:57
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-21-2010, 09:12 AM   #191
Stazon Splitcoast

Soz, 10:00 EST would probably be a good time for you, ya think???? To get together on here. Unless you wanna try 6:00 AM EST!!! Bwhahahahaaaaaaa....then we could use our video thing on the computers to see each other!!!!! :P
Old 04-21-2010, 10:12 AM   #192
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry Punchkateerz, I've been AWOL! Spent all day yesterday at 2 doctor's appointments for my son - one for his eyes and one for a sinus infection and shots she needed updated. Then, after supper, the vomiting started and lasted half the night. So, he's home today. Doing better, no more "throw up" and starting to eat a bit. So, I'll be back on when I canz!! BTW, no, I didn't cook the supper, so you can't blame the vomiting on my cooking. I know you were all thinkingz thatz!!

Hugz
The Fruitflakezi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-21-2010, 10:13 AM   #193
Stazon Splitcoast

P.S. Don't forget to welcome Ritzi into the group - whiterockmama - Marisa!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-21-2010, 02:53 PM   #194
Stazon Splitcoast

It's official Punchkateerz, the very talented ApricotRose has joined the punchkateerz. Her real name is Sally and she's from Great Britian - like we all didn't know that - and her new name is Britzi. She seems to be happy with my name picking. The only ones making zee fuss are da prez Benzi and our Punchkateer Detective Debzi. Kookzi seems to be taking her name just fine like a true Punchkateer should!! She wantz to be known as Kookzi da Rookzi!!!

Hugz everyone and Britzi is the newest Apprentice!!!

The Fruitflakezi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-21-2010, 03:08 PM   #195
Full of Malarky

Oh Pam!! Sorry to hear that you and your son were ill!!! Al zeez's namesz - they are confusing!!!

Walk that dog - that's what I'm going to do now. Yakked on the phone too long earlier on - now to catch up!!!! Sigh!!! I had all of those cute cupcake cards made -but I needed those red buttons from Papertrey to finish them up - and yes - that the order that I paid - yes - 39.00 for more shipping - back on April 11 - and they have not even mailed my order yet!! I sent them an email yesterday - and so far have not yet heard back.

Sigh! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Old 04-21-2010, 03:11 PM   #196

Welcome Britzi!!! Nice to have you join us. Hey does anyone have a list of all the members with their names. We can sticky it to the top of this thread and can edit it whenever someone join us. Otherwise you might have to change my name from Bearzi to confuszi!!!! lol

I am going to rent a tractor trailer truck to take with me down to Micheal's to buy all the punches that I can on sale to send to the team. Once I send them, then we will start are extensive exercise routine by having a challenge....that's right!!!! We will have a minimum punch challenge...YEAH!!! By the way...I really have lost 3 pounds...lol I am trying for 12 lbs....so I have lots of punching to do!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #197

Hi Ladiez!

Just popping in to say Good Evening! Welcome aboard Ritzi and Britzi! I agree that we need a sticky with all the names, I am still confused.
Pamzi, sorry to hear that your son is sick, we had that same stomach virus here a few weeks ago. It was awful, My DD Sara, she's 24, had it the worst. I also watch my niece Brooke, who is three, and my nephew Tommy who will be one this week, and they both had it too. I watch them Mon-Wed, that's why I am not around so much in the beginning of the week.
Debzi, I hope you get your order soon!

I think I will go count all my punches now...that's good for five pounds , right!

Old 04-21-2010, 05:04 PM   #198
Stazon Splitcoast

Pamzi (The HEAD Punchkateer), I kinda like Kookzi da Rookzi!!!! Oh, this one made me LOL!!!!!! Yep, thatz zo me!!!!!

I hope your son is feeling better! MUAH!

Bearzi, Good 4 u in losing 3 lbs!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!

Debzi, I sure hope your buttons come in soon! That's so frustrating to be waiting for something to arrive! Love you, sistah.....I miss you on da bus!

Clazi, I agree there should be sticky at the top to say who is who! I wouldn't want to call Benzi, Butzi.......she wouldn't like that! Bwahahahhaahaaaaaa!!!!

RYPH, my freinds!!!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 04:15 AM   #199
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Welcome Ritzi and Britzi! I am getting behind on everything and everyone.
Having to work in my yard. Girlz, I am exhausted and have to do it again today. Very little SCS time. I am getting behind on commentz and card making. I did upload my StampinB today so get over there and give my card some luvz.

Kookzi the Rookzi, I like it!!!! But, you are treading on dangerous water again.
Didn't I see that you used that horrible name againz? Toodles...gotta get busy. Hope to make a card this afternoon....as my housework goes to pot.
I going outside to beautify my back yard.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-22-2010, 04:18 AM   #200
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Pamzi, sorry your son is sick. Hope all is well today.
2014 CAS Spring DT