Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 03:34 PM   #1801
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, and no time limit?? Again--GENIUS!!

A BYOB online party?? I'm bringing brownies!! Oh, and since it's an online party, I guess that means I don't have to share. Yum-yum!! A pan of brownies all to myself
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #1802
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
You all are GREAT and I've missed you so much. I'll be on and off as usual, but wanted to say how much I enjoy you all and thanks for your prayers and encouragement!!
Right back atcha, Pamzi!! Hang in there
Old 09-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #1803
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejkeaton View Post
Right back atcha, Pamzi!! Hang in there
Brownies you say Emz???? Yummmmmy...Can you transport some over to me please? I'll give ya a free punch for it. Of course, it will be one of those old, old, old cheapy small heart or star punchez I got from who knowz where. No one would ever use them let me tell ya!! But, can I still have a brownie or 2??????
FS149, QFTD44
Old 09-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #1804
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

A BYOB online party?? I'm bringing brownies!! Oh, and since it's an online party, I guess that means I don't have to share. Yum-yum!! A pan of brownies all to myself
Yikes, don't tell Debz I am a genius!! She'll feel competitive and who knows where that would lead us. Not to a good place I tell ya. I tried to take over her Inspector job one time and have to cave, plus no one was paying me for my brilliant detective work on SCS. I caught every fraudulent thing out there with my "fraudulent scanning equipment"!! She claims Canada makes better equipment, but I beg to differ. LOL!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 09-28-2010, 04:20 PM   #1805
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Brownies you say Emz???? Yummmmmy...Can you transport some over to me please? I'll give ya a free punch for it. Of course, it will be one of those old, old, old cheapy small heart or star punchez I got from who knowz where. No one would ever use them let me tell ya!! But, can I still have a brownie or 2??????
Of COURSE I'll transport you a brownie or two!! Just dial in your Acme Hoofa Transporter Thing-A-Majig and I'll beam 'em up to ya!!
Old 09-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #1806
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Yikes, don't tell Debz I am a genius!! She'll feel competitive and who knows where that would lead us. Not to a good place I tell ya. I tried to take over her Inspector job one time and have to cave, plus no one was paying me for my brilliant detective work on SCS. I caught every fraudulent thing out there with my "fraudulent scanning equipment"!! She claims Canada makes better equipment, but I beg to differ. LOL!
Well, since Debzi seems to be MIA for the time being, I doubt we'll have to worry too much about her finding out. We wouldn't want her to feel threatened or anything . . .

Gotta go watch the season premiere of Top Gear now. Catch you later!
Old 09-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #1807
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Fruitflake and Emzi - just watch yourselves, I warn you!! I'm the 4 digit IQ girl - and poor dear Fruitflake is stumbling along with a 1 - 2 digit IQ. Emzi - you behave - or I suspect your IQ will plummet!!

You both are pushing the limit with me........... I've got eyes everywhere!!

Sorry I've been MIA - it's partly my own health issues - and the I have some concerns about my eldest son -and then - it never rains but it pours. A close friend of mine had a colonoscopy about 2 weeks ago . She is just 48. They found a mass that is cancerous. Her surgery for the removal of the mass is October 14. I just spent most of the afternoon talking with her - and she is just in tears. She is really anxious - and I don't think her kids or husband quite understand how much stress and anxiety she facing. Sometimes you just need your girlfriends!

If you pray - please do pray for my friend Christie and her upcoming surgery. On top of it all - her 24 year old daughter called her last week and told she is marrying a Jehovah's Witness the week before Christie is having her surgery. Christie and her husband are Mennonite - so this is all very upsetting for them. This is her daughter's second marriage -and she had her first child at the age of 20 -and now she is pregnant with this new fellow's child . Chris is so upset about that as well. Her daughter called to ask if Christie would look after her son from her first marriage while she goes on honeymoon with this fellow the week before Christie's surgery.

Oh - my heart just went out to Christie!!!

I'll be back - I'm keeping an eye you all!!!
The World Needs More Canada - Bono
Old 09-28-2010, 06:04 PM   #1808
Full of Malarky

BTW - Just you kidz with your 1-2 digits be careful!! I ordered the 3 step owl punch and the bird punch from SU!! It might be here as soon as Friday!!! Then - I ordered nesties label 1 and a martha stewart doily punch online. Yeah! Watch out!!! I got them to try out the Martha Stewart Punch before they mailed it out to me!!!
The World Needs More Canada - Bono
Old 09-28-2010, 06:29 PM   #1809
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Pam said: Almost any card we make could be a PNZC1 don't ya think?

O.K., is it going to be PNZ or PNZC1...Fruity Tooty is messing with our heads. Don't make me come to Virginia to get this straightened out.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Old 09-28-2010, 06:29 PM   #1810
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow - I have missed a ton! Pamzi issued a challenge and I had no idea - and I love a challenge (I especially like that no time limit part). I read only a few pages of the thread and I can see that this group needs some hugz and prayers - I am sending some of both to everyone (be sure and add me to your list too). I guess I need to keep up with this thread better - Pamzi might change my name to something like Part-timezi or Latezi or something even worse!
DTs: Squigglefly, Pattie's Creations, & MFPSpeedyTV - Inspiration Challenge
Old 09-28-2010, 06:30 PM   #1811
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzi333 View Post
Fruitflake and Emzi - just watch yourselves, I warn you!! I'm the 4 digit IQ girl - and poor dear Fruitflake is stumbling along with a 1 - 2 digit IQ. Emzi - you behave - or I suspect your IQ will plummet!!

Sorry I've been MIA - it's partly my own health issues - and the I have some concerns about my eldest son -and then - it never rains but it pours. A close friend of mine had a colonoscopy about 2 weeks ago . She is just 48. They found a mass that is cancerous. Her surgery for the removal of the mass is October 14. I just spent most of the afternoon talking with her - and she is just in tears. She is really anxious - and I don't think her kids or husband quite understand how much stress and anxiety she facing. Sometimes you just need your girlfriends!

If you pray - please do pray for my friend Christie and her upcoming surgery. On top of it all - her 24 year old daughter called her last week and told she is marrying a Jehovah's Witness the week before Christie is having her surgery. Christie and her husband are Mennonite - so this is all very upsetting for them. This is her daughter's second marriage -and she had her first child at the age of 20 -and now she is pregnant with this new fellow's child . Chris is so upset about that as well. Her daughter called to ask if Christie would look after her son from her first marriage while she goes on honeymoon with this fellow the week before Christie's surgery.

Oh, my goodness, your poor friend, Debzi. She certainly is managing more than her share of trials and tribulations. It's so wonderful that you can be such a huge comfort to her. I'm sure she needs you now more than ever.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:31 PM   #1812
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Debzi, that is just an awful story about your friend. She will be in my prayers. You, too. Sounds as if you are dealing with a lot yourself. We miss you!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 09-29-2010, 01:53 AM   #1813
Stazon Splitcoast

I thought I replied to this thread last night and then when I signed on this morning, I realized I never clicked the post button. I think I will live up to the Nutzi moniker Pamzi gave me after all - or she may change me to something worse. I feel like I deserve something worse since I haven't been keeping up with this thread! I have read a few pages, and I feel awful that I haven't been keeping up - there is a lot going on and especially a lot that I should have been praying about. I am sending up lots of prayers right now for Debzi and Pamzi! I am so sorry about all that is going on your lives. I can't believe there has been a challenge for a week or so and I was clueless! Sounds pretty simple if I can figure out the loading symbols - got a little confused reading the last few pages - nothing like joining in a conversation a few weeks late!

Love ya~
DTs: Squigglefly, Pattie's Creations, & MFPSpeedyTV - Inspiration Challenge
Old 09-29-2010, 04:43 AM   #1814
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hey Punchiez..I have an idea. Since some of the people don't know about the challenge, why don't we have our secretary, Karen, send out a notice when we decide to do one? It's so hard to keep up and sometimes we don't have time to read the posts. I think maybe we could do a challenge once a month or every two months. And, put it (only it) in our PNZC1 gallery...instead of all our cards. Maybe each one of us could take turns issuing the challenge. Make a list of who issues the challenge and when. It would be so much easier that way and everyone would know. I don't think we need to do many because everyone is sooooooooo busy already.

What do you all think about this? Or do we want to just stay very casual
and do it if we want or not or whenever? That's always good, too. We are all stressed to the limit, I believe.

Come on girls, some input............
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 09-29-2010, 08:00 AM   #1815
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

You bring brownies and I'll bring blueberries. LOVE my frozen blueberries
My SCS Gallery
Old 09-29-2010, 08:03 AM   #1816
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Beware of Canadian goodies, Punchkateers included LOL! May be tooted as "Fraudulent" but that is only to fool you. It's high end, cleverly disguised, very amazing and complicated stuff we make up here - thus the need for Debzi's 9999 IQ to figure it all out
My SCS Gallery
Old 09-29-2010, 08:05 AM   #1817
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Well, since Debzi seems to be MIA for the time being, I doubt we'll have to worry too much about her finding out. We wouldn't want her to feel threatened or anything . . .

Gotta go watch the season premiere of Top Gear now. Catch you later!
Beware, we Canadian Punchkateerz stick together and have wonderful networking abilities via our dog sleds over snow covered lands LOL!

My hubby loves Top Gear - catches it on on the internet.
My SCS Gallery
Old 09-29-2010, 08:10 AM   #1818
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Wow...you have your hands and heart full.... Bless you for being such a big support for your friend. If you give me her daughter's addy I'll go over to her place and kick her in the butt but good!!! Good grief!! I'll stop there lest my big mouth get me into trouble! Huge (((hugz))) to your friend Christie and huge ((hugz)) to you for all you are dealing with too!
My SCS Gallery
Old 09-29-2010, 08:12 AM   #1819
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry, I'm catching up all at once here! Just had to add that I get to be Queen for the week ColorQ queen that is! Made my week and the crown feels good LOL! Have a great day everyone (((hugz)))
My SCS Gallery
Old 09-29-2010, 08:15 AM   #1820
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterockmama View Post
Sorry, I'm catching up all at once here! Just had to add that I get to be Queen for the week ColorQ queen that is! Made my week and the crown feels good LOL! Have a great day everyone (((hugz)))
Yea, more royalty in our midst...oh, Pamzi will be jealous! You should have written that in invisible ink. Check out post 1815 and leave a comment on what you think or any idea you have.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 09-29-2010, 09:47 AM   #1821
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Oh, your poor friend. I felt so sad reading this. Wow. I will certainly pray for Christie.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:49 AM   #1822
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwilliams6 View Post
I guess I need to keep up with this thread better - Pamzi might change my name to something like Part-timezi or Latezi or something even worse!
I'm sure I would be called Part-Timezi, too, Nancy! I haven't been on too regularly. There sure is a lot of strife going on with our Punchiez, or those we love.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:51 AM   #1823
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Hey Punchiez..I have an idea. Since some of the people don't know about the challenge, why don't we have our secretary, Karen, send out a notice when we decide to do one? It's so hard to keep up and sometimes we don't have time to read the posts. I think maybe we could do a challenge once a month or every two months. And, put it (only it) in our PNZC1 gallery...instead of all our cards. Maybe each one of us could take turns issuing the challenge. Make a list of who issues the challenge and when. It would be so much easier that way and everyone would know. I don't think we need to do many because everyone is sooooooooo busy already.

and do it if we want or not or whenever? That's always good, too. We are all stressed to the limit, I believe.

I like the 'once a month' part a lot. But I'm confused about the PNZC1 gallery; is that separate from the PNZ gallery? (remember, I am 'Blondzi', which can mean I can't get stuff straight sometimes!!)
Old 09-29-2010, 09:53 AM   #1824
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
If you give me her daughter's addy I'll go over to her place and kick her in the butt but good!!!
Hey, I'm right behind you on that, Marisa!
Old 09-29-2010, 09:53 AM   #1825
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Yes, I am so excited for you!!
Old 09-29-2010, 02:10 PM   #1826
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Benz, I feel so bad cuz I can't keep up with everyone's chats. I wish I could. I love reading through as many as I can. I personally don't want many challenges unless there is no deadline if ya know what I mean. Maybe we should do the PNZC1, etc. and put all those in that gallery separated from the rest. What da ya thinkz? And, they have to be simple challenges. The Fruitflakezi can only handle so much.

Let me know oh mighty prez!!

pamzi
FS149, QFTD44

Last edited by pam124; 09-29-2010 at 02:20 PM..
Old 09-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #1827
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Yea, more royalty in our midst...oh, Pamzi will be jealous! You should have written that in invisible ink. Check out post 1815 and leave a comment on what you think or any idea you have.
Maybe I should go back and go invisi as I'm on her radar for forgetting to put "pnz" on a few cards.
My SCS Gallery
Old 09-29-2010, 02:12 PM   #1828
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoatsmom View Post
Hey, I'm right behind you on that, Marisa!
Hoot, hoot, Punchkateerz butt kicking party at Christie's daughter's house!
My SCS Gallery
Old 09-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #1829
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Online party would be fun
My SCS Gallery
Old 09-29-2010, 02:21 PM   #1830
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Benz, I feel so bad cuz I can't keep up with everyone's chats. I wish I could. I love reading through as many as I can. I personally don't want many challenges unless there is no deadline if ya know what I mean. Maybe we should do the PNZC1, etc. and put all those in that gallery separated from the rest. What da ya thinkz? And, they have to be simple challenges. The Fruitflakezi can only handle so much.

pamzi
However, then we would have to check 2 galleries, so I don't know the answer dear prez - you let me know - you are in CHARGE!!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 09-29-2010, 02:22 PM   #1831
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoatsmom View Post
I like the 'once a month' part a lot. But I'm confused about the PNZC1 gallery; is that separate from the PNZ gallery? (remember, I am 'Blondzi', which can mean I can't get stuff straight sometimes!!)
Hey I'm Fruitflakezi and I can't keep it straight either. It's about time the PREZ stood up and did her job for a change!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 09-29-2010, 02:23 PM   #1832
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Hoot, hoot, Punchkateerz butt kicking party at Christie's daughter's house!
I'm with your Ritz - where be the house???? I'll be there with punchez in me pocketz and take them out!!!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 09-29-2010, 02:24 PM   #1833
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Maybe I should go back and go invisi as I'm on her radar for forgetting to put "pnz" on a few cards.
That's right Ritz - with my 1-2 DIQ, I can only track thingz az simple as that!! Whewwwww....
FS149, QFTD44
Old 09-29-2010, 02:26 PM   #1834
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Woo Hoo Queen Ritzi. CONGRATS, you deserve to be Queen, although I've been royalty for a long time. Enjoy your time in the spotlight!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 09-29-2010, 02:29 PM   #1835
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwilliams6 View Post
Wow - I have missed a ton! Pamzi issued a challenge and I had no idea - and I love a challenge (I especially like that no time limit part). I read only a few pages of the thread and I can see that this group needs some hugz and prayers - I am sending some of both to everyone (be sure and add me to your list too). I guess I need to keep up with this thread better - Pamzi might change my name to something like Part-timezi or Latezi or something even worse!
Don't worry about being clueless about zee challenge Nutz, we're all kind of clueless anyway. Remember the Punchkateerz are about NOTHING - NOTHING REQUIRED, NOTHING to have DEADLINES WITH!! How much simpler can it get than that? Otherwise, none of us could keep up at all!! LOL!!

Now, about the name change, I do believe you've given me pause to reconsider since you have been a part-timezi and a latezi. But, I do, however, feel having the name Nutzi is far worse and will continue to dub you Nutzi!! But, be good or you might be called fakezi and cheapzi like I tried to do to our prez!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 09-29-2010, 02:31 PM   #1836
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Debz, what a whacky world you are living in now days. I'm beside myself with everything going on. I pray everything will work out okay for all involved. Man, ain't life tough?
FS149, QFTD44
Old 09-29-2010, 02:32 PM   #1837
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

P.S. Have the Canadians come up with a time travel machine yet like the U.S. You could travel back in time and fix all these problems before they happen. Too bad it's top secret here so I can't send one to you and don't try to tap into our internet system to build one for yourself. It ain't a gonna happen cuz Fruitflakezi programmed the security - YIKES!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 09-29-2010, 02:34 PM   #1838
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
BTW - Just you kidz with your 1-2 digits be careful!! I ordered the 3 step owl punch and the bird punch from SU!! It might be here as soon as Friday!!! Then - I ordered nesties label 1 and a martha stewart doily punch online. Yeah! Watch out!!! I got them to try out the Martha Stewart Punch before they mailed it out to me!!!
Woo Hoo Debz, get those a punchez a punchin!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 09-29-2010, 02:41 PM   #1839
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

pamzi
Gotcha! Yes, I think only the Punchkateer challenge ones should go into the PNZC1. O.K., let's just do one every two months. If someone feels like issuing one every two months, just do it and have no deadline. I know we are all going nutz here. How does that sound? That way, we would have our own little challenge gallery but with no stress. Sorry thingz haven't taken a hard turn for you, Pamzi. Sending huge HUGZ.
Oh, and if a person wants to do more than one for that challenge, they would be welcome to do that.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 09-29-2010, 02:52 PM   #1840
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Gotcha! Yes, I think only the Punchkateer challenge ones should go into the PNZC1. O.K., let's just do one every two months. If someone feels like issuing one every two months, just do it and have no deadline. I know we are all going nutz here. How does that sound? That way, we would have our own little challenge gallery but with no stress. Sorry thingz haven't taken a hard turn for you, Pamzi. Sending huge HUGZ.
Oh, and if a person wants to do more than one for that challenge, they would be welcome to do that.
That feels okay. I was kind of kidding around with mine as I figured everyone would have a card come up with cardstock and punch at sometime. I would think you could also use it for other challenges too, right????? Or, does it have to be special to The Punchkateerz? So many questions, so little time.

I'm having to take most of the night off again. Really tired and need to rest, but Brandon is doing a bit better.

Thankz Benz!
FS149, QFTD44