Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 07:03 PM   #81
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Do any of you Punchkateers follow bazeball???????
Not since the Blue Jayz decided to be one of the suckiest teams in the league...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-14-2010, 07:05 PM   #82
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
...our trees are completely full and have that beautiful look they have with new leaves. Daffodils are gone. Dogwoods are blooming. It is flower planting time here...
Just trying to make me feel bad, eh... It snowed here today. There are no budz on the trees. No leavez either. No daffodilz. Blooming? That's what flowerz do, right? I don't put my bedding plantz out before June 1st so they don't freeze their little budz off...
Old 04-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #83
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejkeaton View Post
No, no baseball here. I'm too busy exercizing with my punchez!!
This made me chuckle big time at the image of Emzi workin' out with her punchez held high...
Old 04-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #84
Stazon Splitcoast

I love to create cards--it's a treat I try to give myself each (week) day, if possible. It makes me feel so happy and . . . well, I don't know what words to use to describe how creating beautiful and useful things makes me feel. I just know that being creative is essential to my well being!!

However, today was a completely different story!

Next week our kids (7YO and 11YO, 1st and 5th grades) have April vacation, so on Saturday morning I'm flying with the kids to Ohio to visit family. I'm getting so nervous!! I haven't flown since 2001 . . . all the new TSA restrictions and travel guidelines and check-in kiosks, etc., have me pretty scared, to be frank. I'm so afraid that I'm going to forget to do something important and end up being the frazzled mom that unintentionally trips the system somewhere along way!! I know the kids are old enough to take things in stride--they can sit through a two-hour flight with no problem, carry their own boarding passes through security, and can be responsible for their own carry-on bags, but I've never traveled overnight with the kids by myself before. Yikes!!

Spent the morning reading up on the TSA and Delta websites trying to catch up on all the new guidelines and procedures (does lipstick and chapstick qualify as a "gel", etc.). I feel like I'm cramming for a final exam!!! Also trying to start packing non-clothing/toiletry items, making lists of everything else, measuring suitcases and carry-ons in all dimensions to make sure they'll be allowed. I know it's going to be fun, but I hope I can survive the next few days without having a stress-related heart attack!!

Anyway, today I HAD to finish this last set of note cards I'm making as hostess gifts while on our trip (one each for my sister, my mom, and my aunt). I've been so distracted by the trip details that finishing this last set turned into a chore rather than the pleasant creative escape that it usually is. Distressing!! I've been turning to peanut M&Ms all day for comfort. And now that's distressing!! I'm not sure I'll have time for it tomorrow, but I'm really going to need a good punchez workout to counteract the peanut M&Ms!!! I'll have to check the WT challenge first thing in the a.m. to see if it's something really good--and then figure how to squeeze it in between all the pre-trip errands I've got to run . . .
Old 04-14-2010, 07:13 PM   #85
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi, Izzy!! Didn't know you'd shown up while I was composing my long-winded post I was just replying to Benzi and her comment that I'd been busy. You girlz don't know the half of it!!
Old 04-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #86
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Izzy, I think Marleygo was referring to not admitting to a failing memory.

Emzi, how long will you be away?
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Old 04-14-2010, 07:28 PM   #87
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Emzi, how long will you be away?
We leave Saturday morning (on a 6 a.m. flight) and return late-ish next Thursday (22nd). And then we take one nap after another for the next three days to get everyone in shape to go back to school on the 26th!!
Old 04-14-2010, 07:38 PM   #88
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Oh, dear. Who has a failing memory?
Old 04-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #89
Stazon Splitcoast

Nighty-night ladies. I'm late for a date with my pillow!! Hope to find some time tomorrow to catch up with you all again
Old 04-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #90
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Just trying to make me feel bad, eh... It snowed here today. There are no budz on the trees. No leavez either. No daffodilz. Blooming? That's what flowerz do, right? I don't put my bedding plantz out before June 1st so they don't freeze their little budz off...

Hahahahaa Heatherz - we are into tulip season here, and cherry blossom festival, - but our Pacific Dogwoods - not the Hill Billy Dogwood that the Benz has- they don't bloom til??? July or something ? Maybe autumn. Oh folks here have there bedding plants out plenty today. I had to walk the dog - and I just needed short sleeves today. That said - back out to walk the dog!!!! Story of my life!!!!
The World Needs More Canada - Bono
Old 04-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #91
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Debzi!!! Thanks for the heads up on Mutnik's new card. That is TOTALLY hilarious!! That must be what's happening to me. We have no dog, so it must be either one of the kids or, I know--some of my punchez sneaking on the scale with me!!! What a fun new stamp
Bwhahaaaa! Glad you liked it!! I ended up buying the set online from Cornish Heritage Farms!! I'd been eyeing it - but Mutnik pushed me over the edge with her card! I've got a dog - yup - I think that's the problem I have with my scale too!!!
Old 04-14-2010, 08:29 PM   #92
Full of Malarky

Emmzi - I feel for you and the fact that you have to fly!! I am a flying phobic - so such activities are strictly off limits for me!!

And - I'm not a fan of any sports. Nope. My son is a big hockey nut - but somehow my husband, other son, family of origin - we just never watch sports.

Perhaps an inherited deficency that we have?
Old 04-15-2010, 03:33 AM   #93
Stazon Splitcoast

I iz so far behind on whaz going on! I don't do bazeball or gardening - I just like to look outzide - not go there. I have horrible reactionz to the sun and bugs and pollen! I rub and pet my horses and cows every night when my DH feeds them and then I run back inside really fast (they have to all know I love them you know). My DH is allergic to dogs and cats so I have to love the animals we have. Our new horse, Piper, is as fun as a dog. She talks to me and tries to snuggle up. Enough of that non-punch talk!

I have lost 2 lbs since joining ze club so thiz iz the bestez club ever! I think is from trying to keep up with all the changing namez and postz 'cauz I haven't made a card all week! At lunch today, I am going to go punch shoppin' anyone have any suggestionz?

I promize to keep more in touch this weekend - I think all my overtime iz over at work so maybe I wont be such a bore!

Punch on!
Punchkateer,FS408, and QFTD#67
Blog: What's On My Kitchen Counter
DTs: Squigglefly and MFPSpeedyTV - Inspiration Challenge
Old 04-15-2010, 05:04 AM   #94
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwilliams6 View Post
I iz so far behind on whaz going on! I don't do bazeball or gardening - I just like to look outzide - not go there. I have horrible reactionz to the sun and bugs and pollen! I rub and pet my horses and cows every night when my DH feeds them and then I run back inside really fast (they have to all know I love them you know). My DH is allergic to dogs and cats so I have to love the animals we have. Our new horse, Piper, is as fun as a dog. She talks to me and tries to snuggle up. Enough of that non-punch talk!

I have lost 2 lbs since joining ze club so thiz iz the bestez club ever! I think is from trying to keep up with all the changing namez and postz 'cauz I haven't made a card all week! At lunch today, I am going to go punch shoppin' anyone have any suggestionz?

I promize to keep more in touch this weekend - I think all my overtime iz over at work so maybe I wont be such a bore!

Punch on!
Oh Nutzi, never to worry - I know for sure you are NOT A BORE!!! You always have me laughing!! So gladz to hearz you've already lozt weight in our punchez weight lozz programz!! I think we should add that we lose 1 pound for every time we look at or think of our punchez too!!! All that excitement and luzting is zure to burnz off zome caloriez don't ya thinkz?

Gosh Nutzi, keep thoze allergiez under controlz!! You have them really badz!! Enjoy your horsez!! I don't have a lot of time right now eitherz and half the time I end up writing to myself on this threadz az no one iz on at the zame time as me!!

I'm MAD at all The Punchkateerz for not agreeing with my renaming suggestionz!! So, I shall remain . . .

The Boring Pamzi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-15-2010, 05:06 AM   #95
Stazon Splitcoast

OMG Nutzi, I just noticed your avatar signature line with The Punchkateerz - Improving the World One Punch At A Time!! That's hysterical and OH SO TRUE!! You're Da Best!!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-15-2010, 05:11 AM   #96
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I love to create cards--it's a treat I try to give myself each (week) day, if possible. It makes me feel so happy and . . . well, I don't know what words to use to describe how creating beautiful and useful things makes me feel. I just know that being creative is essential to my well being!!

However, today was a completely different story!

Next week our kids (7YO and 11YO, 1st and 5th grades) have April vacation, so on Saturday morning I'm flying with the kids to Ohio to visit family. I'm getting so nervous!! I haven't flown since 2001 . . . all the new TSA restrictions and travel guidelines and check-in kiosks, etc., have me pretty scared, to be frank. I'm so afraid that I'm going to forget to do something important and end up being the frazzled mom that unintentionally trips the system somewhere along way!! I know the kids are old enough to take things in stride--they can sit through a two-hour flight with no problem, carry their own boarding passes through security, and can be responsible for their own carry-on bags, but I've never traveled overnight with the kids by myself before. Yikes!!

Spent the morning reading up on the TSA and Delta websites trying to catch up on all the new guidelines and procedures (does lipstick and chapstick qualify as a "gel", etc.). I feel like I'm cramming for a final exam!!! Also trying to start packing non-clothing/toiletry items, making lists of everything else, measuring suitcases and carry-ons in all dimensions to make sure they'll be allowed. I know it's going to be fun, but I hope I can survive the next few days without having a stress-related heart attack!!

Anyway, today I HAD to finish this last set of note cards I'm making as hostess gifts while on our trip (one each for my sister, my mom, and my aunt). I've been so distracted by the trip details that finishing this last set turned into a chore rather than the pleasant creative escape that it usually is. Distressing!! I've been turning to peanut M&Ms all day for comfort. And now that's distressing!! I'm not sure I'll have time for it tomorrow, but I'm really going to need a good punchez workout to counteract the peanut M&Ms!!! I'll have to check the WT challenge first thing in the a.m. to see if it's something really good--and then figure how to squeeze it in between all the pre-trip errands I've got to run . . .

Hey Emzi: I know what you mean about flying. It's taken a lot for me to be able to fly; but, I've tackled it. Yes, there are lots of strange rules out there now, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

It would be nervewracking traveling with 2 children too. I've flown by myself or with someone with me. I'm scared of the changeover flights, etc. Scared I won't find where I'm supposed to be in time. But, remember you have ENHANCED ABILITIES now that you are a Punchkateer!! A Punchkateer can rize above any challenge. Just don't bringz any punchez with youz because they could be considered a weapon of mazz dezstruction and they could confiscate them from you never to be seen again - OMG, pure panic over that one!!! Ezpecially your punchez Emzi as I know you sharpen and shine them every day!! LOL!!

Guess we won't be seeing you around too much soon, but we'll be awaiting for you when you get backz.

I'm zo zorry you guyz if I haven't gotten to your galleriez like I try to. My husband has been home for 2 weeks, my son just started a new autism school, my mother just had surgery (she lives in Florida), have been working on getting the yard cleaned up and gardened, etc. and I've been sick for the past week with an annoying cold. I go to doctors today. I will get to your galleriez az zoon az I canz!

Hugz,
The Boringz Pamzi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-15-2010, 06:01 AM   #97
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Whoa Ladies you have been a chatty bunch of late!!!
I do baseball!!!! Mets and Red Soxs There are all men in this house so I have no choice
I do gardening...I noticed lots of buds on my roses yesterday. Can't wait for them to bloom as I love to bring my flowers in doors.
Emily have fun on your trip. I haven't flown in a year and a half, but my advice is don't wear a lot of jewelry...you will have to take it off-I learned the hard way..lol Yes, not only do my bling my cards...I bling myself!!!!
Pam hope you got some meds to help you feel better
Still waiting on the release of the new Martha Stewart punches. Haven't seen them at Micheal's yet. It appears they are rearranging that store again. You know how they set up their Wedding and Baby area....they are not setting up a Christmas and Fall/Halloween area. I dropped in yesterday for a minute and couldn't wait to get out of there it was so messy!!!
Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:18 AM   #98
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning my fellow Punchkateerz!!!! I'm zo happy...the Philz won lazt night....14-7!!! Whoooo hooooooo!!!!! My middle son is going to the game today....lucky fella!!! I tried to bribe him for his ticket, but he wasn't buying any of it! LOL!

I gotta jet, but I'll be back later......alligator!!! (Oh, that'z zuch an old one!!!).
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:15 AM   #99
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good Morning! Kookzi, sorry you couldn't bribe your son out of his ticket. Boo Hoo!

Nancy, do you have a Jo Ann's store? I just visited one in Birmingham, not so far from you, and they had an awesome display of punches, mostly Fiskars. I bought a couple and have loved them. They punch so easily. For some GOOD NEWS, we are getting a Jo Ann's store this summer in my town. WHOOPEE!!!!
Hope they stock up to the ceiling on punches and stamps.

My gallery except for 34 cards disappeared again this morning but is now back. Thank goodness!!!! That is always a bit scary.

Pamzi, no wonder you are so busy these days. Hope your Mom is doing o.k. from her surgery. You really have a plate full.

Emzi, I feel your pain with the flying. As Pam said, a punchkateer can rise above it. Hope you enjoy your visit with your sis. We'll miss you and await your return to us.

Hey, girlz, if punches ever go out of style, we'll have to name ourselves something else. I think Emzi was even talking of a Buttonerz club recently on a comment to Debzi so I guess there are plenty of clubz we could come up with.

Gotta run and do something productive...maybe work in my yard and go to the nursery (flower). See ya on the 'punch' side !!!!!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-15-2010, 07:49 AM   #100
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwilliams6 View Post
At lunch today, I am going to go punch shoppin' anyone have any suggestionz?
Yup, buy some!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
OMG Nutzi, I just noticed your avatar signature line with The Punchkateerz - Improving the World One Punch At A Time!! That's hysterical and OH SO TRUE!! You're Da Best!!!
I too chuckled when I read your new tag line. Must get Kookzi's tagline updated now...
Quote:
Hey, girlz, if punches ever go out of style, we'll have to name ourselves something else.
GAZPing for air here...

Emzi, have a good flight. I love to fly. It getz me places much faster! Hugz to you. It'll be fun. DH used to have a real terror when it came to flying. He's over that. He just booked our next flightz. Not til Sept. tho.

To the gardenerz...our snow is almost gone. Again. Forecast is improving. No budz on the treez. I envy you. The time between winter ending and spring really happening takes way too long.

Pamzi - hope you're feelin' better soon. You're definitely not boring. Crazi. But not boring. Hope your Mom is doing well.

Hugz to all. Might get company today. Should go tidy up the house and dust my punchez.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:33 AM   #101
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Yes, I've been a little long winded this morning, Izzy.

Emzi, I meant Buttoneerz in my earlier post. Back to the outside...when there isn't any snow. In the 80's and sunny!!! Eat your heart, out, Izzy.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-15-2010, 09:01 AM   #102
Stazon Splitcoast

I too chuckled when I read your new tag line. Must get Kookzi's tagline updated now...

Izzy, I updated my signature!!!! Now I'm officially part of this crazy group!!! YAY!!! (Jumping up and down!!) OUCH......juzt zmacked myzelf in the faze with my boob!!! LOL!
Old 04-15-2010, 09:06 AM   #103
Stazon Splitcoast

Bu....Oh I mean Benzi.....pleaze come do a garden for me!!!!! The deer are eating all of my Hasta and tulips!!!!!

Emzi.....Be safe on your flight this weekend! Everything will be ok...God is with you and the boyz, but I know it can be scary!

Pamzi.....boring???? Nevah!!!!!

Nancy....buy az many punchez az you can!!!!!! Then zend zome to Izzy and me!!!!

Izzy....I'm crocheting a sweater and scarf for you sos you won't be too cold standing by the mailbox! Iz blue your color? Or purple?

Ginger.....I'm glad you are a bazeball fan!!! Me too! I was raized on the bazeball diamond with my dad and brotherz playing bazeball and then my three boyz playing ball. Now, DGS is playing T-ball!!!! I love bazeball and I LOVE the Phillies!!!
Old 04-15-2010, 09:30 AM   #104
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kookzi, Sorry I can't help with your gardening as you almost said the 'word'. LOL
Hey, I like your new sig.
2014 CAS Spring DT

Last edited by Benzi; 04-15-2010 at 09:37 AM..
Old 04-15-2010, 11:19 AM   #105
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey, girlz!! Just checking in quickly before it's time to walk to meet my two kiddos (Joanna the 5th grader and Joel the 1st grader) after school. Still buzy, buzy, buzy getting ready for the trip, but I had to commune with my punchez and paperz a bit before lunch for stress control So far today, I've managed to steer clear of the peanut M&Ms. I'm so proud of me!!

Wanted to thank you all so much for the great laughs while I caught up on all the chit-chat!!

Had to keep from busting a gut here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
But, remember you have ENHANCED ABILITIES now that you are a Punchkateer!! A Punchkateer can rize above any challenge. Just don't bringz any punchez with youz because they could be considered a weapon of mazz dezstruction and they could confiscate them from you never to be seen again - OMG, pure panic over that one!!! Ezpecially your punchez Emzi as I know you sharpen and shine them every day!! LOL!!
And here:
Quote:
YAY!!! (Jumping up and down!!) OUCH......juzt zmacked myzelf in the faze with my boob!!! LOL!
And here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Should go tidy up the house and dust my punchez.

I think Benzi is unduly rubbing it in that she has such great weather there in Alabama:
Quote:
Back to the outside...where there isn't any snow. In the 80's and sunny!!! Eat your heart, out, Izzy.
We only have 59.2 F right now. I command you all to stop rolling your eyes about the most accurate reporting of our outside temperature!! Being a mathy/techie kind of person, I'm rather attached to my decimal places

Thank you all for your well wishes and votes of confidence for the kiddos' and my trip!! It will be fun, . . . once we're past security at the airport . I'll have to go unpack all of those punchez I had tucked away in my suitcase--since Pamzi thinkz it would be a bad idea.

Punch til the cows come home, girlz!! Catch you later
Emzi
Old 04-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #106
Stazon Splitcoast

It's so very nice outside here today too......I got done work early and am settled in to watch the Phillies game. Middle son is sitting about 20 rows back from homeplate. Maybe I'll see him on TV! I'll watch a few innings then head up to the craft room to gather stuff together for the scrapbook retreat that I'm going to on Saturday.

Here we go, Phillies, Here we go..........
Old 04-15-2010, 01:55 PM   #107
Stazon Splitcoast

Kookzi, I only have a sec, but had to laugh at Your Rookie Punchkateer Avatar Signature and zee zmacking zee boob on the face comment!!! Still laughingz!! I'll try to catch up when I can. Buzy day!! Good thing Emzi decided to part with her punchez for the tripz, or they would have had to cloze down the airport with those razor sharp edgez she keepz on them!! Plus, they would have kept them for evidence!!! But, what will you fondle whilst on vacation????? Take some photos of your punchez to bringz with youz soz you canz talkz to zhem and hugz themz and tell zhem how much you lovez themz!!

Hugz
The Boring Pamzi

P.S. Go, Kookzi, Go on the Bu.... Thing!!! You're my kind of gal!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-15-2010, 01:55 PM   #108
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kookzi, hope you get to see your son at the game. I always look for people I know at the college football games on tv if I don't get to go. Of course, with 90,000or more people in attendance (at some games), it isn't likely I'll see anyone I know.

Izzy, it is supposed to be 87 degrees here today. But, if it will make you feel better, I live in Tornado alley so spring is really bad here at times. Occasionally, we have to run for shelter. Once I didn't make it but that's another story. I'm still here.
Now, I know that doesn't make you feel better but just thought I would throw that tidbit to you. We have the bad with the good. Plus, when it gets June, July, Aug., Sept., we are sweltering in humidity. I'm not talking about
the kind a lot of people think is bad, I am talking about going outside and you
feel wet immediatly. It is almost unbearable sometimes. Even inside with the air conditioner on, you can feel it.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-15-2010, 01:58 PM   #109
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh, Pam, I see you're still against me. Just call me BU if that will make you happy. LOL Oh, I don't like that name either.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-15-2010, 01:58 PM   #110
Stazon Splitcoast

P.S. Yeah, Dizzy, duzt zee punchez, but leave the housework behind. I'm sure your company iz only interested in checking out your punchez!! Is there anything better than that?

Oh, and Sheepzi, Cheapzi and Fakezi, it's blasphemy to even think that punchez could go out of style or become old fashioned!! Three Lord's Prayers and Two Hail Mary's for forgiveness on that one!! I have tonz of buttonz, but don't uze them too much. Better practice up in case we have to switch to The Buttoneerz!!! YIKEZZZZZI!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-15-2010, 02:00 PM   #111
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Pam, being serious now, how is your Mom?
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-15-2010, 02:00 PM   #112
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Benz, How about Boozi???? With that drinking problem you have because I heard you were once roomies with Anne Ryan at the Betty Ford Clinic!! I could handle Boozi for your new name. Let me know:

Buttzi, Cheapzi, Fakezi, Sheepzi or Boozi

That's FIVE names to chooze from. Workz with mez so we can quit arguing and move on to important Punchkateer buzinezzz!

Boring Pamzi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-15-2010, 02:03 PM   #113
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Pamzi, if I could get my handz on you, it wouldn't be pretty!! Another disgusting 'B' name. I will have none of it....never been near the Betty Ford Clinic but you seem awfully familiar with it...Hmmmmmm
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-15-2010, 02:03 PM   #114
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Pam, being serious now, how is your Mom?
My Mom is much better today thank you. I was worried because, although she's in relatively good health at 75, she did have a stroke and a life-threatening case of pneumonia within the last year. My younger sister was able to take off work and go down to be with her as my stepfather is 87 and slow. They're actually having a great visit as my mother is feeling much better than she thought she would be.

Thanks for asking and are you proud that I am being serious and not one "z" in zee pm???? Ooops, guezz I zlipped upz on thatz onez!

Hugzi Boozi,
The Not Boring and Now Happy Fruitflakezi because Benzi is Now Boozi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 04-15-2010, 02:12 PM   #115
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Glad your Mom is doing better and can have a good visit with your sis. I'm sure you feel better.
Pamzi, apparently you haven't read my comment on that, yet again, nasty word. I'll have none of it. I am very choosy about my name. Keep thinking, girl.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #116
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Yes, I've been a little long winded this morning, Izzy.
I wazn't thinking you were long-winded...albeit true...but rather that you could suggest that punchez could ever go "out of style"...
Quote:
Izzy, I updated my signature!!!! Now I'm officially part of this crazy group!!! YAY!!! (Jumping up and down!!) OUCH......juzt zmacked myzelf in the faze with my boob!!! LOL!
Hahahaha! What an image... LSHMBAB... (Figure that one out...)

As for weather, the sun is out, the snow has almost completely melted. It is currently 15.1 C outside (which quite coincidently converts to 59.2 F Emzi). Oh, for Benzi - Alberta is NOT a humid province. "Sweltering" is not a phenomenon we know much about.

But, my dearest friend (who also luvz punchez) and her DH were here for lunch today. Back in Alberta after "wintering" in AZ. And life is good. Very good. Oh, and I got happy mail today. No punchez tho'. (I don't want to order punchez until I know exactly which onez Da Benz haz sent me.) But I got stampz. It'z been a good week. Got my Verve order, had a SU order delivered, and today it was two pkgs - one was Bella Toile (a set I've always loved) and the other was my little Laughing Lamb stamp. Life is indeed good. Gotta go punch something now. Take care all. RYPH
Old 04-15-2010, 08:24 PM   #117
Full of Malarky

Sorry galz - I'm just a bit weary today. Pamzi - you are never boring my girl!! Don't even say it, you goof!!!

Our younger son - nearly 20 - had a health issue that took him to emergency and they suspected some problem with his heart. Today I got a call from the cardiolgist's receiptionist telling me that the echocardiogram came back normal!!! That's great news for us! Still - the cardiologist is working in cardiac critical care this week - so he will look at William's history and stuff - and get back to next week to let us know if he needs any further investigation. What a relief and an answer to prayer!! He went to the hosptial by ambulance a couple of weeks ago as he vomitted and lost consiousness at university. They picked up an irregularity with his heart at Emergency - but it looks like it might just be nothing or no big deal.

Oh - just weary! I'm going to veg out on the couch tonight and watch tv I think!!

See ya'll later!!

Love you all! RYPH!!!!
Old 04-15-2010, 08:32 PM   #118
Stazon Splitcoast

Good news Debzi!! What a relief for you... I was wondering how he was doing but kept forgetting to ask until I was away from the computer... And I agree, da Pamzi iz not boring. Enjoy some relaxation time!
Old 04-15-2010, 10:34 PM   #119
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

That was such good news, Debz. I know you are weary from worrying. Stress just takes it out of you. And, when it is your child...it's just almost too much.
Take care and have a good night.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 04-16-2010, 03:09 AM   #120
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Debzi-that is great news to hear. Have been praying since I had read that pm that you sent us. You need to rest up now....your probably exhausted from the worry of the last two weeks.

Pamzi-you are never boring....by the way, you need to go look at the MMSC sneek peek this week....lol I am working on that one today. I will do the Punchkateers proud as I think I will be doing lots of punches on that one.