Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 04:15 PM   #641
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzi333 View Post
Hey ladies - if you want a brilliant idea for a punched mouse card - I've got it here - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1703180

She is a * buddy * of mine here on SCS = and her card is sooooooooooo cute and punched to the hilt!!!!!
Debzi, thanks! That card is too cute! I bet in a year or two, my little munchkins would love to get a card from me with those little mice...maybe sooner.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2

Last edited by Benzi; 05-15-2010 at 04:20 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-15-2010, 06:46 PM   #642
Stazon Splitcoast

I made my QFTD09 card today, but I couldn't find the link. However, in reading some of the comments on other cards, there is a "story" about Linda. Can anyone share this with me? I'm not real familiar with Hotwheels. Thx!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:42 PM   #643
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Oh My Gosh Galz! I am the Featured Stamper this week! Tossing my punchez in the air, that's how excited I am!

Old 05-15-2010, 07:46 PM   #644
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi all - popping in quickly. We are dog-sitting our DD's yellow lab this weekend AND it's beautiful and warm outside AND I had to do the PowerPoints for our worship service tomorrow.... So, I haven't been around here much today.

But did you see who the Featured Stamper is this week?!?!?

It's our very own Clazi...! Congrats girl! Another chance to drool over the wonderful cards you make and dream about the punchez I'll need to buy to CASE them.

Featured Stamper 171
Old 05-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #645
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctorina View Post
Oh My Gosh Galz! I am the Featured Stamper this week! Tossing my punchez in the air, that's how excited I am!
I can see you're still excited! Hope you're a darn good catch or a mighty fine juggler! Remember your EEEK experience! Congrats Clazi!
Old 05-16-2010, 04:41 AM   #646
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Izzy...I LOVE your siggy quote...and say "amen" to that!
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:56 AM   #647
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Yea! Good going, Clazi!!!! You raised those punchez high and look where it got you.....Featured Stamper. Congrats....I can't wait to case one of your beauties.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-16-2010, 05:01 AM   #648
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Clazi....Congratulations! You SO deserve it! Now, I hope you wore your helmet when you threw your punches into the air......cuz, they fall pretty hard on the way down!!! LOL! Love you, GF!!!!!
Old 05-16-2010, 06:45 AM   #649
Stazon Splitcoast

Just a quick note - CONGRATS to Clazi for making Featured Stamper today. Can't wait to dig back into your gorgeous gallery!!! Still too busy to catch up on chatting!! I'll probably have more time later in the week!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 05-16-2010, 09:34 AM   #650
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Congratulations, Clazi!! What an honor Enjoy your day/week in the spotlight. Are you doing Kookzi's happy butt dance??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
Old 05-16-2010, 11:44 AM   #651
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Way to go, Clazi! Congratz!
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:20 PM   #652
Full of Malarky

Congragulations once again, Clazi!! There are a lot of beautiful cards going into the gallery!!

Sorry - I will not be around much today - it is my son's 20th birthday, and his girlfriend is cooking up a big dinner for the family.

I did get his card made with lots of bots . It's a case -and it was fav'd 128 times - so I won't put it into my gallery.

I'll take a picture of it though,and either email it to those of you who's email's I have - or I'll try to attach into our little patch here.

It's nice and colourful!!!

I'll try to catch up on my commenting a little later - though I think I'm not to behind.

Love's ya all! Have a great day!
The World Needs More Canada - Bono
Old 05-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #653
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Congragulations once again, Clazi!! There are a lot of beautiful cards going into the gallery!!

Sorry - I will not be around much today - it is my son's 20th birthday, and his girlfriend is cooking up a big dinner for the family.

I did get his card made with lots of bots . It's a case -and it was fav'd 128 times - so I won't put it into my gallery.

I'll take a picture of it though,and either email it to those of you who's email's I have - or I'll try to attach into our little patch here.

I'll try to catch up on my commenting a little later - though I think I'm not to behind.

Debz, your bot card for William was so cool. I'm betting he loves it. Too bad it can't go into your gallery. Hope you're having an awesome birthday party/dinner with your son and family. Hope he's still going really well.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-16-2010, 07:22 PM   #654
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Oh, please do attach it here, Debzi! I'd love to see it. I love bots!! I don't have the SU set but I have a similar robots set from The Angel Company and I think it's the cutest thing.

I hope you are having a great happy birthday celebration for him!!
Old 05-16-2010, 07:27 PM   #655
Stazon Splitcoast

Random musing:

Lately I've been trying to combat my evening munchies by making myself a cup of decaf tea (black) to have instead. I just heated my mug of water in the microwave and could catch whiffs of bacon from the bacon I cooked in there yesterday to put on the kids' scrambled eggs (with cheese!!). Who else agrees that bacon just makes everything better?? Now I'm craving bacon. Hope my tea substitution works or I'm going to be frying up pork strips at midnight . . .
Old 05-16-2010, 08:16 PM   #656
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejkeaton View Post
Random musing:

Lately I've been trying to combat my evening munchies by making myself a cup of decaf tea (black) to have instead. I just heated my mug of water in the microwave and could catch whiffs of bacon from the bacon I cooked in there yesterday to put on the kids' scrambled eggs (with cheese!!). Who else agrees that bacon just makes everything better?? Now I'm craving bacon. Hope my tea substitution works or I'm going to be frying up pork strips at midnight . . .
I agree, Emzi...I love bacon but rarely eat it. I could eat a l lb. pkg. right now. Fight it, Emzi, fight it! Have that tea and go on. Tomorrow, you'll be happy you did.

Oh, I'm supposed to be cleaning the craft room but wandered somehow to the computer. My craft room looks as if it has never been cleaned. O.K., I'll have to get back on it. All have a good night.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-16-2010, 09:38 PM   #657
Stazon Splitcoast

I shall have to try and read back over all I've missed the last few dayz so I'm not totally out of the loop with what'z goin' on around here. Our daughter's dance photo shoot went very well. We've had our oldest DD's yellow lab since Friday (he's about 1 1/2 yrs so still hasn't fully grown out of his puppy brain). He's a very good dog, but a lab, full of energy and wants to play at the drop of a hat - or the drop of a ball - or stick! DD's friend picked him up this evening to take him home so it seems rather quiet around here now.

The gallery is filled to the brim with gorgeous FS tributes to our talented Punchkateer Pal Clazi. Her gallery is amazing and the cards being CASEd are pretty spectacular too! Congrats again Cathleen! I'd say it's about time after looking through your gallery again, and again, and again - so much to see!

Here's some "On this day in history" trivia for ya: Two years ago today I did a faceplant on the sidewalk outside West Edmonton Mall. I was carrying my DD's grad dress so we could find matching shoes. It was windy. Dress blew up in my face. Caught my sandal on the pavement. Down I went. Saved the dress! Landed on my face, broke my glasses, frames poked a nice hole in my cheek. Bled like crazy. Used my knee, shoulder and hand to break my fall. Face healed fine. So did the knee. But my hand... two years later I still can't bend two of my fingers properly. X-rays showed nothing. But I think I shall always remember May 16th! It must have been something to watch. DD was glad she had run on ahead and wasn't with me when I fell. DH got to be the one to watch it happen. My middle name is NOT Grace. OK, history trivia over...

Catch you this week! You've all been very busy creating. I shall catch up in the gallery. Soon!! Hugz to all - and Raise Your Punchez High!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 12:26 AM   #658
Full of Malarky

Here is a link to the card that I cased for Wiliam's 20th birthday. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...756?&cat=17315

It had been fav'd 128 times!! so I just felt I could not case it and put in my gallery. It turned out just like this one, and Wm was really please.

We had a really nice dinner for William- but I got a visual migraine which later turned into a headache. I rarely - as in every two years get them -but oh - it was a bad time to get one.

It's like you get a visual disturbance - you see wavy flashing lines in front of - your field of vision narrows - and whatever you look directly - you cannot see. It lasts for ??? 30 - 1 hour -and usually I would go to bed and sleep if I could -but I just tried to ignore it, and then I had a headache. Not to bad -but as soon as we got home, I went to lie down and sleep.

Oh well - Wm had a great day.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:44 AM   #659
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
I shall have to try and read back over all I've missed the last few dayz so I'm not totally out of the loop with what'z goin' on around here. Our daughter's dance photo shoot went very well. We've had our oldest DD's yellow lab since Friday (he's about 1 1/2 yrs so still hasn't fully grown out of his puppy brain). He's a very good dog, but a lab, full of energy and wants to play at the drop of a hat - or the drop of a ball - or stick! DD's friend picked him up this evening to take him home so it seems rather quiet around here now.

The gallery is filled to the brim with gorgeous FS tributes to our talented Punchkateer Pal Clazi. Her gallery is amazing and the cards being CASEd are pretty spectacular too! Congrats again Cathleen! I'd say it's about time after looking through your gallery again, and again, and again - so much to see!

Here's some "On this day in history" trivia for ya: Two years ago today I did a faceplant on the sidewalk outside West Edmonton Mall. I was carrying my DD's grad dress so we could find matching shoes. It was windy. Dress blew up in my face. Caught my sandal on the pavement. Down I went. Saved the dress! Landed on my face, broke my glasses, frames poked a nice hole in my cheek. Bled like crazy. Used my knee, shoulder and hand to break my fall. Face healed fine. So did the knee. But my hand... two years later I still can't bend two of my fingers properly. X-rays showed nothing. But I think I shall always remember May 16th! It must have been something to watch. DD was glad she had run on ahead and wasn't with me when I fell. DH got to be the one to watch it happen. My middle name is NOT Grace. OK, history trivia over...

Catch you this week! You've all been very busy creating. I shall catch up in the gallery. Soon!! Hugz to all - and Raise Your Punchez High!!!
Yeow! What a picture that was. I think we should now call Da Dizzy/Izzy the name, Graczi. LOL Ouch! That had to hurt. I hope those two fingers are not not on the hand you most use.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-17-2010, 05:54 AM   #660
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Here is a link to the card that I cased for Wiliam's 20th birthday. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...756?&cat=17315

It had been fav'd 128 times!! so I just felt I could not case it and put in my gallery. It turned out just like this one, and Wm was really please.

We had a really nice dinner for William- but I got a visual migraine which later turned into a headache. I rarely - as in every two years get them -but oh - it was a bad time to get one.

It's like you get a visual disturbance - you see wavy flashing lines in front of - your field of vision narrows - and whatever you look directly - you cannot see. It lasts for ??? 30 - 1 hour -and usually I would go to bed and sleep if I could -but I just tried to ignore it, and then I had a headache. Not to bad -but as soon as we got home, I went to lie down and sleep.

Sorry, Debzi! Sounds as if your day didn't end so well. I had one of those visual disturbances once (last year). I was at the computer typing and my vision at whatever I looked at(maybe one or two letters) was gone. Let me tell you that was scary. Called my optometrist and they told me to rest about 30 min. and it would go away. She said I may have a headache afterwards and I did, ever so slightly. That was Friday, went in to see the doctor on Monday. She said my eyes were perfect. Thankfully, it has never happened again.
Oh, the eyes are soooooooooooo important. We have to keep them healthly.

Must get on with the day....still cleaning my craft room.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-17-2010, 07:27 AM   #661
Proud Fan Club Member

I have a black lab puppy, so I can soo relate with you. She certainly keeps me busy and really keeps me from doing stamping because she is always bringing something over to me and wanting to play. Congrats Cathleen on being FS, I finally had a chance to case a card in your honor and I am hoping to have time to case another. Wish all of you a very happy day and hugs to all~ Perkzi
temporary design team for Bugaboo
Old 05-17-2010, 04:20 PM   #662
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post

My memory of the West Edmonton Mall (not on May 16 of any recent year or otherwise) is much more pleasant!! That sounds like such a horrible experience, Izzy. I can see why the May 16 date has stuck with you! So sorry to hear that you still can't bend your fingers properly. I hope that things improve with time.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:22 PM   #663
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Debzi, thanks for posting the bots card that you CASEd!! That is so wonderful!! I'm so glad William liked it. I'll have to keep that in mind as something to do with my TAC robots set

I hope that your headache has cleared. That sounds awful!!! You and Benzi are scaring me with your visual disturbance stories. At least I know what they are now if something like that ever happens to me . . .
Old 05-17-2010, 05:11 PM   #664
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Debzi, thanks for posting the bots card that you CASEd!! That is so wonderful!! I'm so glad William liked it. I'll have to keep that in mind as something to do with my TAC robots set

I hope that your headache has cleared. That sounds awful!!! You and Benzi are scaring me with your visual disturbance stories. At least I know what they are now if something like that ever happens to me . . .
Don't worry about the visual migraine thing. It's not that bad. My dad had them, my sister has them, and I have them. My brother had the auru of a migraine and the full blown migraine when he was younger. My mom would have to go pick him up from school and he'd vomit etc. My doctor said it's just an inherited thing - and nothing to worry about. It just scared me the first time it happened! It's really rare now. The last time I can remember getting one was when I got a call from my sister telling me my dad was not going to be able to leave the hospital b/c he was dying. So , DH drove of course. In fact, my dad lived another 9 months and left the hospital. He had cancer -and I think the stress of that call just did my poor old brain in. I'm not sure why I got one last night .

One of those things.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:12 PM   #665
Full of Malarky

I'm allergic to codiene -but before when I'd get one - I'd just take a tylenol 3 and go to sleep for a few hours and it would be gone. Now I just have to wait them out.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:19 PM   #666
Stazon Splitcoast

Debzi - I've had those visual migraines too (I've heard them called "silent migraines" or "migraine auras without headache") - the first time it happened I was at work (office setting) and it was rather unnerving! That was about 12 years ago. Once my doctor reassured me that I wasn't losing my eyesight or having a stroke or anneurism or something freaky, I didn't let them phase me. They were quite regular for a while but haven't had any for a while (touch wood). Thankfully they were never followed by a migraine headache. (They probably happen in people with very high IQs, eh?)

I see now that Debzi is back to makin' cardz again, she and her sweet pal/arch nemesis Anne are back to dueling. Always good for a chuckle. I can never quite follow the story line through all the twists and turns, but the banter is always hilarious. And I thought Benzi and Pamzi needed arbitration!

Spent the entire day outside in the yard. It completely skipped spring here and we've gone straight into summer weather. 30C today (86F for you southerners). But it won't suprise me a bit if it were to snow again before May is over. This is Alberta. Last year we had a huge snowfall on May 17! Go figure. Gonna go rest my aching bonez. That kneeling down, standing up routine that goes with working the garden gets harder every year!

Raise those punchez high!! (Then send them to me - Prez Benz has failed in this regard so I shall have to rely on the rest of you to supply me with punchez.)
Old 05-18-2010, 04:06 PM   #667
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Ladies I am so sorry I have been missing in action for a while. I did catch up on all my commenting today. I mean all my commenting...even for Midnight Madness...I was going like a house-a-fire...lol

Congratulations Clazi on being the featured stamper...you are so deserving and I am proud of you!!!

You haven't seen me here for a few reasons. I had school every day last week. Then I had my final exam today and had to study hard. On Saturday we didn't go to the baseball field as my 17 yr old son didn't feel up to playing in the game. So we stayed home. About 3-3:30 in the afternoon Ryan gets a text message from one of his friends, the boy that took his place on 1st base had a collision with a runner and died on the baseball field. You can imagine how devastating that was to hear. So now I have to go to a wake tomorrow just before I graduate. I am bringing my makeup case so I can fix my face up in the car on the way to the graduation...yikes.

Anyway, I made a 100 on the exam. I got my final grade and it is the highest in the class....an old lady like me...LOL I have always read and been told that when you are older it is harder to study and remember what you have learned. I am here to tell you that it is not true. You can excel at any age as long as you apply yourself.

So I won't be making myself so scarce in the next few days. We are going on a family trip though for a week on the 22nd - just to give you a heads up.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:34 PM   #668
Stazon Splitcoast

oh Bearzi.....I'm so sorry to hear about that young fella!!!! What kind of collision could cause a player to die on the field??? I have been no a baseball field all of my life and have never seen anything like that! Yikes! His poor parents!!!! Oh my.....I can't even imagine!!!!! Please give them hugs and I will keep them in my prayers!!!! WOW!

On a lighter note, congrats on your high score!!! Good for you, my friend!!! MamaKookzi is proud of you!!!!

Pamzi.....I'm thinking of you and your hubby today!!!! I remember that he leaves tomorrow. Oh girl......I'm holding you close....as is our Father! You are all in my prayers too!

I'm feeling better, but still have this horrendous cough when I try to talk. My boss brought me todays work this morning and I typed from home. After work, she brought me tomorrow's work so I guess she doesn't want me to come to work and spreading my germs about. I don't think that I'm contagious, but who knows!

Oooooo, Phillies are trailing behind the Pirates tonight. NOT GOOD!!!!! C'mon galz, letz cheer for the Phillies!!!!!!!! LOL!

Hugz and Smoochez to you all!!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 06:17 PM   #669
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh Bearzi, that accident on the ball field is horrible! I cannot imagine the heartache and pain his family is having. Sounds like such a freak event. I am sure your son, the team, coaches, everyone is just about to die.

Bearzi, congrats on your test score and the highest in the class!!! Go, Bearzi. That is just awesome.

Kookzi, I'm glad you are doing better but I guess the work has to go on, huh?

I've been to choir practice and having a very late dinner so I'll go and do all I need to get finished tonight. Everyone have a good night!!!!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-18-2010, 10:52 PM   #670
Full of Malarky

Ohh Bearzi!! I'm so sorry to hear about the sudden death of a player on the baseball field. I'm so glad your son did not attend so he did not have to witness that. Ohh - I'm so very sorry to hear of that.

Congragulations on doing so well in your class, Bearzi!! Take care tommorow!!!

I'll catch up on my commenting tommorow -sorry girls!!! I'm working on a few anniversary cards -and my wrist has really been aching - so I didn't feel up to much today.

Ordered more nesties today - the BIG scalloped circles and the Big Scalloped Ovals. The scallops themselves are bigger - not the size of the nestie. I wish I ordered myself a cute stamp of a girl with Geese - cornish heritage farm -but I was trying to be thrifty....... who am I kidding?

Anyhow, all of a sudden I realized I had a bunch of folks anniveraries around the corner, so I am colouring up about 4 - 5 Stamping Bella Mice - called Eunice and e Irving. They are cute and fairly quick to colour.

Take care all - and see you in the gallery soon!!!

lovez - Deborah
Old 05-18-2010, 10:53 PM   #671
Full of Malarky

Bearzi - 100 % on the exam!!!! Hurrah!! Congragulations!!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 10:58 PM   #672
Full of Malarky

Well, I'm sorry about that awful faceplant on May 16 at the Edmonton mall -but I gave birth to my second and last child on the May 16th 1990! That shall be forever in my memory -but I suspect your awful fall will be there now too, Izzy! I've been to the Edmonton Mall eons ago. My brother and wife live in Edmonton with their 4 kids. They initially hoped to move back to Vancouver - but my SIL works as a pediatrician at the Stollery Hosptial and she really loves it there, so I think they are staying put. In fact they are in the midst of building a BIG house for all 4 kids, plus their nanny and themselves. Their kids are just aged 8 - 1 years old -so they figure that each child needs his/ her own bedroom etc etc.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:54 AM   #673
Rubber Obsessor

Oh my, you all are a chatty group lol I have scanned these comments and congratulations Clarzi..I will have to come back when I have more time..I am off to throw some meat on the BBQ. The Party is just getting started.
p.s. Debzi, I saw Anne's purple card and noticed she did not upload it to the MMSC blog...or maybe I blocked it..(i got your back Just joking..it was too cute and cracked me up.
Prizzi
Old 05-19-2010, 10:15 AM   #674
Stazon Splitcoast

CONGRATS on your exam score, Bearzi!!! You show those young whipper snappers how a "mature student" (as they used to call them when I was at University) can kick some serious butt LOL!!! You go girl

Sooooo sorry to hear about the baseball incident....it is one of those freak accidents that takes your breath away. I can't even begin to imagine how the parents are feeling.....never mind everyone on the team and those watching the game.

I've played slow pitch for years and must say 1st and 3rd base are not my first choice of a position to play! Those baseline hits are nasty (saw a 3rd base coach get hit in the head on a line drive down the baseline) thus my love for the outfield!! I'm too much of a ninny to play the infield.

Gotta run ladies, have a crazy busy week this week and next and with a long weekend up here in BC I lose a day of production - now on to regular stock for stores. My punches are going to need sharpening after the work out they are getting!! Hope I can sneak in some card making time this weekend - I feel the need to create!!

(((hugs))) to all
My SCS Gallery
Old 05-19-2010, 11:13 AM   #675
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, my goodness, Bearzi. What a shock it must have been to your family to get a text message like that. I'm so sorry to hear about such a freak accident, and my heart aches for the family of that poor ball player. I'm so glad that it wasn't *your* family who was affected. I hope you made it through the wake today OK.

I also hope you made it through your graduation today!!! What a mix of joys and sorrows today for you, eh? Well, congratulations on graduating and congratulations on your AWESOME final exam score. You ROCK, Bearzi!! When I was in college, I worked in a peer tutoring center at our University's associated Community College and I have to say that the "mature students" that I worked with always had a much better work ethic than the traditional students. Some life experience, perspective, and maturity can make a huge difference in one's college experience!!! I'm so proud of you
Old 05-19-2010, 11:18 AM   #676
Stazon Splitcoast

It's a crazy week for me here, too, but I've been trying to keep sane by squeezing in some (simple) card making when it's been possible. I've gotta say, those PTI Button Bits sets make for some fast cards!!! Love that

Joanna's fifth grade class is writing chapter-stories and I volunteered to help type them, so that's one of the major things on my plate this week. Wow, I'm finding there is *such* a range of writing ability and mastery of grammar/spelling in these! I guess that shouldn't come as a surprise, but some stories are easier to type than others LOL.

We're also closing in on buying a used pop-up camper (through a private sale) this week. Wow, I can't believe how much of my time that has been sucking up. The hoops one must jump through to get something like this registered (for license plates) in this state are amazingly tough. Lots of logistics to work out, but we're getting there. And soon we'll have what we need to start camping this summer. We're all so excited!! We are going to have a blast with the kids

OK, time to round up the kiddos for homework time. I'll catch all of you later
Old 05-19-2010, 02:46 PM   #677
Full of Malarky

Hi Kiddos!!! I had to sneak and mail a purchased anniversary card to my inlaws the other day!! I say I had to sneak b/c I've got so much invested in my card supplies that my DH freaks out to see me purchase a card!!! So - anyway - I've been making 4 of a cute Stamping Bella Mouse anniersary card in order that I shall have several anniverary cards at the ready!!!

As always it took me forever!!! Anyhow - out to walk the dog -story of my life -and then I'll be back in later to look over your beatutious cards!!

Hugs to all. Where is our friend Pamzi today?
Old 05-19-2010, 05:18 PM   #678
Full of Malarky

Quote:
It's a crazy week for me here, too, but I've been trying to keep sane by squeezing in some (simple) card making when it's been possible. I've gotta say, those PTI Button Bits sets make for some fast cards!!! Love that

Joanna's fifth grade class is writing chapter-stories and I volunteered to help type them, so that's one of the major things on my plate this week. Wow, I'm finding there is *such* a range of writing ability and mastery of grammar/spelling in these! I guess that shouldn't come as a surprise, but some stories are easier to type than others LOL.

We're also closing in on buying a used pop-up camper (through a private sale) this week. Wow, I can't believe how much of my time that has been sucking up. The hoops one must jump through to get something like this registered (for license plates) in this state are amazingly tough. Lots of logistics to work out, but we're getting there. And soon we'll have what we need to start camping this summer. We're all so excited!! We are going to have a blast with the kids

OK, time to round up the kiddos for homework time. I'll catch all of you later

Oh those buttons cards ROCK !!!! I've faved them all!!!! You know how I love buttons lately!!!!
Old 05-19-2010, 07:25 PM   #679
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Oh those buttons cards ROCK !!!! I've faved them all!!!! You know how I love buttons lately!!!!
Yes, I do know how much you love buttons!!! I'm tellin' ya, we'll start that Punchkateerz subgroup yet, the Buttoneerz . . .

I'm off to bed now. See you all tomorrow!!
Old 05-20-2010, 04:57 AM   #680
Stazon Splitcoast

I like it....the Buttoneerz!!!! I have three jars of buttons. I go through spurts using them.

I'm sooooo feeling better! Back at work today after being home since Friday. It feels good to get out of the house. Still coughing some, but at least I can say a few words without getting all worked up....(A groan from my hubby....LOL!). I think he liked me be quiet for a while! HA!

Love you guyz!!!!