Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 04:43 AM   #601
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good Morning...yuck! Had a bad night and only slept about 4 hours. I stayed up making a card and then couldn't go to sleep when I went to bed at 1:00 a.m. Why do I do that? Now, I have to clean my craft room. What a mess! Then, I need to make another card.

Hey, the little smile I used so much is gone from the smilies section but I do like the red face. Hope I won't have to use it.

I uploaded my StampinB card this morning and used a new technique (for me) for the background, Letterpress with Impressabilities...lots of fun! I used my Butterfly Impressabilities. If you haven't tried it, you may want to give it a spin. The technique is found in Resources.

Off to hit the craft room. Have a good day. Glad Pamzi checked in with us and hope she gets back with us today.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-13-2010, 04:49 AM   #602
Full of Malarky

Ohhh Benzi....... I'll have a look!! I loaded up my QFTD card for Lynn from last week -but it's a button bouquet!! So - I decided that might be pushing the envelope as far as it being a botanical card - so I did not add it into StampinB.

Here - where is Britzi these days? I have not seen her in while.
The World Needs More Canada - Bono
Old 05-13-2010, 04:53 AM   #603
Full of Malarky

Benzi - did you put pnz in your card? I can't find it..... I'll try stampingB...
Old 05-13-2010, 05:00 AM   #604
Full of Malarky

Benzi - you forgot the pnz in your StampinB card! I found it under StampinB - but no pnz!!!
Old 05-13-2010, 05:16 AM   #605
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzi333 View Post
Ohhh Benzi....... I'll have a look!! I loaded up my QFTD card for Lynn from last week -but it's a button bouquet!! So - I decided that might be pushing the envelope as far as it being a botanical card - so I did not add it into StampinB.

Here - where is Britzi these days? I have not seen her in while.
Debzi, your button bouquet would have been fine for a botanical. I love that card and I sent it as an e-card to my sister. She'll love it and she will go straight to Sassy Cheryl's, just as I did.

I was wondering about Britzi, too. Do you think Britzi got Pamzi in to see the Queen this week and that is why they have both disappeared? I'm so jealous!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-13-2010, 08:14 AM   #606
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
That sounds just like my washing machine!! Honestly Pamzi!!!
Oh thanks Brainzi, now I have to add laundry to my list of things to get done today!!! BUMMER!!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 05-13-2010, 08:34 AM   #607
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi y'all!!! It finally stopped raining!! YAY!!! Took DS#2 to his eye surgeons' appointment yesterday in Lancaster and on the way home, he let me stop at not 1, but 2...count 'em, 2 craft stores!!! Yeehaw!!!! At the first one, I got a Spellbinders nestability for 30% off, THEN, got the Spellbinder case of the dies at 30% off too!!!!! PLUS, I had a $25.00 gift card!!! My oh my!!!!!! I literally floated out to the car!!! Note: It's kinda hard to do the happy butt dance whilst one is floating...no traction! LOL!

At the second store, I just bought some stickles. Most stores sell them for $2.19, but this store sells them for $1.40. LOVE IT! I'm such a happy camper today!
Life is GOOD!

Anywayz, how iz everyone????? Perkzi, your boyz look zo handzome! Thank you for zharing your picz!

Pamzi, pleaze pick me up zome laundry detergent too.....I needz to do laundry!

Debzi.......My name is Kookzi......pleaze remember that!!!! I will tatoo it on my forehead for ya, k? Love you, gal!

Ba-Ba-Ba-Benzi and the Jetz, how are you????? In choir, are you a soprano or alto?

I need to go catch up on my commenting....BTW, Debzi, Brat'z card iz zoooooo cute!!!! Juzt made me laugh!!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:44 AM   #608
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Hi y'all!!! It finally stopped raining!! YAY!!! Took DS#2 to his eye surgeons' appointment yesterday in Lancaster and on the way home, he let me stop at not 1, but 2...count 'em, 2 craft stores!!! Yeehaw!!!! At the first one, I got a Spellbinders nestability for 30% off, THEN, got the Spellbinder case of the dies at 30% off too!!!!! PLUS, I had a $25.00 gift card!!! My oh my!!!!!! I literally floated out to the car!!! Note: It's kinda hard to do the happy butt dance whilst one is floating...no traction! LOL!

At the second store, I just bought some stickles. Most stores sell them for $2.19, but this store sells them for $1.40. LOVE IT! I'm such a happy camper today!
Life is GOOD!

Anywayz, how iz everyone????? Perkzi, your boyz look zo handzome! Thank you for zharing your picz!

Pamzi, pleaze pick me up zome laundry detergent too.....I needz to do laundry!

Debzi.......My name is Kookzi......pleaze remember that!!!! I will tatoo it on my forehead for ya, k? Love you, gal!

Ba-Ba-Ba-Benzi and the Jetz, how are you????? In choir, are you a soprano or alto?

I need to go catch up on my commenting....BTW, Debzi, Brat'z card iz zoooooo cute!!!! Juzt made me laugh!!!!!
Kookzi, my eye appt. is tomorrow so maybe I can get in a shopping trip...any excuse. I'll wear heavy shoes so I won't float away like you if I find some good buyz.

Kookzi, I sing bass in the choir.....LOL The truth is I'm a soprano. I sing in a praise and worship choir of, I think, appx 170 people. And, I sing in my church choir. My hubby does both of those, also. He is a tenor.

O.K., my craft room is looking better than it did last night. I've been cleaning it off and on all morning.

Later, girlz.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #609
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

O.K., Debzi.....I saw that comment you made on my sweet birthday card from Pamzi.
Bama...ah, uh, nuff said..... you say. I thought that was why you were calling me that rude word. We aren't -----------.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #610
Rubber Obsessor

Hi Gang, I just thought I would comment here so I could get updates on this thread.. Sorry for showing up late, but it is ALL Pamzi's fault!! LOL She never told me about this thread..LOL shhhhhh I am a fibber. Anyway, I hope I can keep up you guys.
Priscilla..I mean Prizzi
Old 05-14-2010, 01:06 AM   #611
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillastyles View Post
Hi Gang, I just thought I would comment here so I could get updates on this thread.. Sorry for showing up late, but it is ALL Pamzi's fault!! LOL She never told me about this thread..LOL shhhhhh I am a fibber. Anyway, I hope I can keep up you guys.
Priscilla..I mean Prizzi

Nice to meet you Prizzi!! I feel like I'm in the company of royalty - with you being the Midnight Madness Queen. I'm such a simple stamper!!

Maybe someday I'll give it a try!! I'd try this week -but I have yet to make my son's 20th birthday card!!!

Hi all!! See yeah tommorow!!!
Old 05-14-2010, 01:08 AM   #612
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
O.K., Debzi.....I saw that comment you made on my sweet birthday card from Pamzi.
Bama...ah, uh, nuff said..... you say. I thought that was why you were calling me that rude word. We aren't -----------.

I wonder if I can find an URBAN looking birthday card for you............
Old 05-14-2010, 05:36 AM   #613
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Nice to meet you Prizzi!! I feel like I'm in the company of royalty - with you being the Midnight Madness Queen. I'm such a simple stamper!!

Maybe someday I'll give it a try!! I'd try this week -but I have yet to make my son's 20th birthday card!!!

Hi all!! See yeah tommorow!!!
Oh Debzi....*[[[hands behind my back, twisting from side to side, chin down and blushing face]]] Awwwww shucks Debzi, you are so sweet to little ole' me. I appreciate the kind words. Good luck on that 20th birthday card..can't wait to see how it turns out.

Priscilla aka Prizzi
Old 05-14-2010, 06:40 AM   #614
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Oh Debzi....*[[[hands behind my back, twisting from side to side, chin down and blushing face]]] Awwwww shucks Debzi, you are so sweet to little ole' me. I appreciate the kind words. Good luck on that 20th birthday card..can't wait to see how it turns out.

Priscilla aka Prizzi
Uh Oh, Debzi is sucking up to Glitzi Prizzi and calling her a Queen - this could get very UGLY!! At least she's not after the Prez position, so Benzi can relax. Hey, I want to be the Queen and not just a sweet, pretty princess!!! LOL!!

Hugzi
Princess, soon to be Queenzi Pamzi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 05-14-2010, 06:41 AM   #615
Stazon Splitcoast

BTW, Prizzi, I don't know if I ever gave you the link or not - UUUUGGHHHH - guess I've been too busy dancing at your party!!!
FS149, QFTD44
Old 05-14-2010, 12:50 PM   #616
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi galz.....I've been zick thiz week. Finally went to the docz today and I have pneumonia in both lungz! UGH! No wonder I have been coughing my fool head off and been short of breath!!!! Now I'm on drugs and told to stay quiet and get plenty of rest. I'm on an antibiotic and a cough suppressant. This is really FUN!!!!! LOL!

Not sure if we will be going to the campgroud this weekend. Supposed to thunderstorm tonight but Saturday and Sunday be really nice. We'll see.

Love you galz!!!!
Old 05-14-2010, 12:57 PM   #617
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Hi galz.....I've been zick thiz week. Finally went to the docz today and I have pneumonia in both lungz! UGH! No wonder I have been coughing my fool head off and been short of breath!!!! Now I'm on drugs and told to stay quiet and get plenty of rest. I'm on an antibiotic and a cough suppressant. This is really FUN!!!!! LOL!

Not sure if we will be going to the campgroud this weekend. Supposed to thunderstorm tonight but Saturday and Sunday be really nice. We'll see.

Love you galz!!!!

Kookzi, Good grief, girly, you better rest up this weekend whether at home or at the campground. I've been missing you this week and wondering where you were. The last I heard from you, you were floating to the car because you had just bought new goodies after your son's appt. Of course, this is a good reason to not have to do one thing this weekend. Isn't it your dh that cookz all the mealz? If not, he can probably catch on real quick. Stay well and take care.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-14-2010, 01:04 PM   #618
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Priscilla..I mean Prizzi
Glad you came for a visit Priscilla. Oh, that Queen stuff from Debzi will make Pamzi the Princezzi so jealous...she wants so to be Queen. I'm glad to see you aren't politiking (that may not be a real word) to be Prez. Pamz is trying to take my position as Prez from me..that is why I changed my signature to Prez Forever.
Oh, I'm sure Prizzi is not around to read this message and probably wouldn't understand it, anyway.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #619
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Hi Galz, Welcome Prizzi!

Oh My Gosh Kookzi, hope your get better soon!

The Kidz kept me soooo busy this week! My nephew took his first steps yesterday, you know what that means, he will be running next week, which means I will be running next week! Then my niece made me get under the kitchen table to have a picnic with her, getting under the table was easy, getting back out was a joke!

Going to check out the pnz gallery now!

Old 05-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #620
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctorina View Post
Hi Galz, Welcome Prizzi!

Oh My Gosh Kookzi, hope your get better soon!

The Kidz kept me soooo busy this week! My nephew took his first steps yesterday, you know what that means, he will be running next week, which means I will be running next week! Then my niece made me get under the kitchen table to have a picnic with her, getting under the table was easy, getting back out was a joke!

Going to check out the pnz gallery now!
Clazi, that was so funny about the table. Yep, you can just fall under the table but getting out is another story. LOL Good luck with the nephew walking....watch out craft items!

Went out to eat tonight and shopped a little. No, T.J. Maxx did not have another punchz. But, I did get a new stamp in Hobby Lobby and a new wheel. It is very quiet around here tonight. Guess everyone is enjoying their Friday night with family. I'll just sign off as I am probably just talking to myself.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #621
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry I'm MIA. I'm trying to at least keep up with galleries and the QFTD. I've been joining in on the dance party with Prizzi at Midnight Madness and commenting, etc., etc. Sorry gang. I briefly read through your noteziz. Kookz, you crack me up - Benz, I hope you're still rich; Britzi is MIA as she's setting up something on the internet for a charity organization - but, I'm sure the visit with the Queen with both of us will be soon!! Kookz, get better REAL SOON - I don't likez it when you are sickzi! I'm trying my best to stay caught up, but something has to give sometimes.

BTW, my husband is leaving on Wednesday for deployment and won't be back till end of November or early December, so I may be predisposed for the next few days - he's off Sat. thru Mon. and we have a lot to take care of before he leaves.

My son isn't doing too well right now either. He's picking up lots of behaviors at the new autism school he's going to. I was hoping he wouldn't, but he has and it's been difficult.

Hugs to Youz Allz From Your Fearlezzz Leader . . .
Princezzi Pamzi
FS149, QFTD44
Old 05-14-2010, 07:05 PM   #622
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey, everybody!! Heading off to bed soon, just wanted to pop in and say HI!!

I've been wrapped up in other things the past few days. I've been keeping up on the chat here in the thread, but no time to comment. I plan to comment on the PNZ gallery tomorrow. Looks like lots of great stuff in there!! I can't wait to see it all

Kookzi!!! Pneumonia is NOT fun at all. How did that happen?!? Ah, well. DO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF!!!! Rest up and take your meds like a good girl. We (and your family, of course!) need you healthy and in one piece. Get well soon!

Pamzi, sounds like your plate is full to overflowing--lots for you to be taking care of right now. Spend lots of time with your husband and hang in there with your son. I am thinking of you!!! Sending lots of love your way.

Hey, and thanks to everybody who felt moved to comment on all four of the cards in my note card set. Totally unnecessary! I realize now that I should have posted the other three cards together in a single photo so no one felt like they had to comment separately on all of them. I'll try to remember that for next time . . . But thanks all the same. You galz are so, so sweet!!

Love you all!! G'night
Old 05-14-2010, 08:40 PM   #623
Stazon Splitcoast

[QUOTE=Marleygo;16677980]Hi y'all!!! It finally stopped raining!! YAY!!! Took DS#2 to his eye surgeons' appointment yesterday in Lancaster and on the way home, he let me stop at not 1, but 2...count 'em, 2 craft stores!!! Yeehaw!!!! At the first one, I got a Spellbinders nestability for 30% off, THEN, got the Spellbinder case of the dies at 30% off too!!!!! PLUS, I had a $25.00 gift card!!! My oh my!!!!!! I literally floated out to the car!!! Note: It's kinda hard to do the happy butt dance whilst one is floating...no traction! LOL!

Life is GOOD!

---------

I have finally surfaced from my Mother's Day card production and have been reading the thread a bit. Good news: Sold around 225 Mother's Day cards. Bad News: All stores are low on regular stock so have another mass production marathon on the go for the next two weeks. My punch count is going to be so high I think I'll be good for the rest of the year LOL! I will surface, one day, I promise!!

ROFL....yes, traction is a bit hard when one is airborn LOL! GREAT snags!! I'm jealous!
My SCS Gallery
Old 05-14-2010, 08:42 PM   #624
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Love you galz!!!!
You take care of yourself, girl!!! I hear stamping is great medicine for any illness
My SCS Gallery
Old 05-14-2010, 08:45 PM   #625
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
Sorry I'm MIA. I'm trying to at least keep up with galleries and the QFTD. I've been joining in on the dance party with Prizzi at Midnight Madness and commenting, etc., etc. Sorry gang. I briefly read through your noteziz. Kookz, you crack me up - Benz, I hope you're still rich; Britzi is MIA as she's setting up something on the internet for a charity organization - but, I'm sure the visit with the Queen with both of us will be soon!! Kookz, get better REAL SOON - I don't likez it when you are sickzi! I'm trying my best to stay caught up, but something has to give sometimes.

BTW, my husband is leaving on Wednesday for deployment and won't be back till end of November or early December, so I may be predisposed for the next few days - he's off Sat. thru Mon. and we have a lot to take care of before he leaves.

My son isn't doing too well right now either. He's picking up lots of behaviors at the new autism school he's going to. I was hoping he wouldn't, but he has and it's been difficult.

Princezzi Pamzi

You have a busy schedule ahead of you, Pamzi. ((((hugzzzz)))
My SCS Gallery
Old 05-14-2010, 10:56 PM   #626
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Uh Oh, Debzi is sucking up to Glitzi Prizzi and calling her a Queen - this could get very UGLY!! At least she's not after the Prez position, so Benzi can relax. Hey, I want to be the Queen and not just a sweet, pretty princess!!! LOL!!

Hugzi
Princess, soon to be Queenzi Pamzi
Pamzi - you are so funny! Bwhahahahahaaa!!! I'm drooling with laughter in front of my computer -and I'm also laughing b/c initially when I read Benzi post, I thought she was serious that she was bass in the choir!! Why - that wee little thing being a bass singer!!! Soprano it is!!

Sucking up to Benzi now!!! LOL!!
Old 05-14-2010, 10:59 PM   #627
Full of Malarky

Quote:

Princezzi Pamzi

Oh my!! Big hugz my dear friend!! What a long long deployment! Oh girl, I don't know how you do it....... What a tough time with your son at the new school. OHHHHHHHHHHH (((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGZ ))))))))))))))))
Old 05-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #628
Full of Malarky

Ohhh Kookzi -feell better soon!! I'm worried about you!!!
Old 05-14-2010, 11:19 PM   #629
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Pamzi - you are so funny! Bwhahahahahaaa!!! I'm drooling with laughter in front of my computer -and I'm also laughing b/c initially when I read Benzi post, I thought she was serious that she was bass in the choir!! Why - that wee little thing being a bass singer!!! Soprano it is!!

Sucking up to Benzi now!!! LOL!!
Debzi, Sucking up to the Benzi now, huh? Well, I like it!!!! Keep it up.

It is 2:05 a.m. and I can't sleep so where do I head but the puter? Well, this should wire me up for the rest of the night. Tomorrow looks bleak for me. And, I need to work in the yard. It rains and rains and my flower bedz won't dry out so I can plant. I guess I'll have flower blooms about 2 days before the first frost. Geez.

Good for you, Ritzi, selling all those Mother's Day cards. But, it sounds like some very busy times ahead for a while. Maybe you can slide on the punch count for a while.

Emzi, I think that trip really got your life out of kilter for a while. Being away a few days can do that. We've missed you and hope thingz will be back to normal soon.

Princezzi, you sound as if you are having a bad go of thingz for now. Sending big hugz to you.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-15-2010, 03:39 AM   #630
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterockmama View Post
I have finally surfaced from my Mother's Day card production and have been reading the thread a bit. Good news: Sold around 225 Mother's Day cards. Bad News: All stores are low on regular stock so have another mass production marathon on the go for the next two weeks. My punch count is going to be so high I think I'll be good for the rest of the year LOL! I will surface, one day, I promise!!

ROFL....yes, traction is a bit hard when one is airborn LOL! GREAT snags!! I'm jealous!
WOW, Ritzi!! That is a LOT of cards. Congratulations!! And good luck on production for re-stocking!
Old 05-15-2010, 05:19 AM   #631
Stazon Splitcoast

Whew, I think I'm all caught up on my SCS commenting, at least for the moment!! What fun I had looking through the PNZ gallery. Lots of great stuff there, ladies.

Ritzi--I agree: let's lobby Princess Pamzi on changing you to "MamaRitzi"!! (Looks like Izzy may be horning in on the Fruitflakezi's naming territory LOL)

There were lots of releases this week with accompanying challenges and blog candy giveaways. I'm off now to see if I won anything (I'm sure not, but it always pays to check, right??)

Have a fun Saturday, Girlz!!
Old 05-15-2010, 06:09 AM   #632
Rubber Obsessor

Wow, ladies, you all have a lot going on...I am just sitting back, reading and learning about my fellow punchkateer sistaz I will try to be more chatting, but Pam keeps stealing my dance partners over at the dance party and I have to get my dancing in ya know..lol....Pamzi, just sit in your chair and stop it!! LOL Bring your hubby to the dance and leave my guys alone.. I will ask the DJ to put a slow song on for you I am sorry he is leaving..I don't know how you do it..I would cry for a week after he left. Sorry to hear about the bad habits..I worry about that too.. I guess we all do...No way to stop it I guess. Good luck with that.

Marelygo...feel better.

Priscilla aka Prizzi
Old 05-15-2010, 07:38 AM   #633
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you for all of the well wishes! They are certainly truly appeciated! I had a rough night last night as I had pain in my left back....I'm assuming in the lung that has the most pneumonia. Couldn't get comfy at all! However, today is a new day and my drugs should kick in soon! As long as I stay fairly quiet (which my DH and DS just LOVE...heehee), I can be pretty much cough free and nothing seems to hurt. Being sick is the pits!!!! LOL!

Ok, now, help a fella Punchkateer out.... Where is the QFTD09 located? What forum? I can't seem to find it no matter how much I graze through the forums. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Old 05-15-2010, 07:40 AM   #634
Stazon Splitcoast

Pamzi, I just can't imagine hubby being away for that length of time! My prayers will be with you, for sure! God will get you through this long stretch!!!!!!!! And us Punnchkateerz!!!! We love you, Oh Fearlezz Leader.....Oh Princezz Pamzi!!!!! O Great One!!!!!!!! (Is that going a little overboard?)
Old 05-15-2010, 07:41 AM   #635
Stazon Splitcoast

MamaRitzi.....I LIKE it! My boys friends call me Mama Gould......Or Mama Beach (my boys last name). I answer to both.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:48 AM   #636
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Thank you for all of the well wishes! They are certainly truly appeciated! I had a rough night last night as I had pain in my left back....I'm assuming in the lung that has the most pneumonia. Couldn't get comfy at all! However, today is a new day and my drugs should kick in soon! As long as I stay fairly quiet (which my DH and DS just LOVE...heehee), I can be pretty much cough free and nothing seems to hurt. Being sick is the pits!!!! LOL!

Ok, now, help a fella Punchkateer out.... Where is the QFTD09 located? What forum? I can't seem to find it no matter how much I graze through the forums. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Kookzi, sorry about your bad night and hope things start to improve today. We can't have our ittle bitti friend sick.

As for the QFTD09, I don't think anyone ever located where it was, not even Anne R. the last time I heard. So, we just went ahead and uploaded our cards. If anyone found where it was located, let us hear. I know Debzi was looking for it yesterday, too.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Old 05-15-2010, 12:57 PM   #637
Full of Malarky

Hey ladies - if you want a brilliant idea for a punched mouse card - I've got it here - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1703180

She is a * buddy * of mine here on SCS = and her card is sooooooooooo cute and punched to the hilt!!!!!
Old 05-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #638
Stazon Splitcoast

How cute is that card!!!! Into my favs for later to try it out! Thanks for sharing, MamaDebzi!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2010, 03:14 PM   #639
Full of Malarky

Quote:
How cute is that card!!!! Into my favs for later to try it out! Thanks for sharing, MamaDebzi!!!!!!
Glad you liked it!
Old 05-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #640
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Hey ladies - if you want a brilliant idea for a punched mouse card - I've got it here - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1703180

She is a * buddy * of mine here on SCS = and her card is sooooooooooo cute and punched to the hilt!!!!!
I saw that one, too, when I was commenting in the IC gallery this evening. Absolutely adorable!!