03-19-2013, 08:53 AM
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 10-TASK 3 (MAR. 19, 2013)
PLEASE NOTE! Although this is in the digiscrap threads, everyone is welcome to play--whether you're a digi, paper or hybrid scrapper!
Don’t know what a Progressive Challenge is? Go here to learn.
PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 10 - TASK 3
- Add one or more paper swatches behind the photo(s) so that they poke out from behind the added photos.
- Make one of the pieces a long strip with a color that coordinates with the main color in the basic background. (For my page I used red.)
- Add a piece of ribbon, string, or rickrack behind photo(s), but in front of the papers.
- Remember to first save your page in its original version (.psd for Photoshop) to maintain your layers, so you'll be able to make changes/additions in Task 4.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg (600x600 or less). To add your page to this gallery and the monthly scrapbook gallery just add DGSCPR0010Task3 and SBC13MAR to your keywords when uploading. Also, please take a minute to post a link to your sample page on this thread so we won’t miss seeing your work!
My TASK 3 PAGE
Have a great week! As always, I look forward to seeing your pages as they progress!
Wendy B in Sunny AZ
'14 SB Goal: 52 pgs. - YTD: 13 of 52
Last edited by wendella247; 03-19-2013 at 09:04 AM..