03-05-2013, 05:46 AM
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 10 - TASK 1 (MAR. 5, 2013)
Hello everyone! We're already into March and here's the first week of the new challenge!
PLEASE NOTE! Although this is in the digiscrap threads, everyone is welcome to play--whether you're a digi, paper or hybrid scrapper.
Donít know what a Progressive Challenge is? Go here to learn.
PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 10 - TASK 1
Plan on using 3 or more photos for this layout.
- Start with a background paper, (color or pattern of your choice.)
- PSE users: Add a large square to page expanding it to almost fit the page. Fill the box with a photo (I suggest using a clipping mask to do this.) MDS users: Open a square photo box, expanding it to almost fit the page. Fill it with a photo.
- Reduce opacity, and/or add overlays or tints to the photo background.
- Add a thin mat to the photo background.
- Remember to first save your page in its original version (.psd for Photoshop) to maintain your layers, so you'll be able to make changes/additions in Task 2.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg (600x600 or less). To add your page to this gallery and the monthly scrapbook gallery just add DGSCPR0010Task1
to your keywords when uploading. Also, please take a minute to post a link to your sample page on this thread so we wonít miss seeing your work!
My TASK 1 PAGE
Have a great week! As always, I look forward to seeing your pages as they progress.
Wendy B in Sunny AZ
'14 SB Goal: 52 pgs. - YTD: 15 of 52
Last edited by wendella247; 03-05-2013 at 06:07 AM..