Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Digital Scrapbooking (Tuesdays) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-tuesdays-f253/)
-   -   PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 8 - TASK 3 (JAN. 15, 2013) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-tuesdays-f253/progressive-challenge-8-task-3-jan-15-2013-a-t567283.html)

wendella247 01-15-2013 08:23 AM

PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 8 - TASK 3 (JAN. 15, 2013)
 
Yes, it finally IS Tuesday, and I'm here with Task 3 of the Progressive Challenge!

All scrappers are welcome to play—whether digi or traditional! If you have questions, you can post them here or PM me.

Don’t know what a Progressive Challenge is? Go here to learn.

PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 8 - TASK 3 (JAN. 15, 2013)
  • Add a title, date and journaling to your page.
  • Add a cluster or some sort of element grouping next to or overlapping your journaling.
  • If desired, add a little bit of glitter, spray, splat or other such touch(es) on a photo or other place(s) on your layout.
  • Also, if desired, add text on a photo(s).
That's it for this week. Your pages should shaping up nicely by now. Next week will be the final task for January!

NOW UPLOAD:

- Remember to first save your page in its original version (.psd for Photoshop) to maintain your layers, so you'll be able to make changes/additions in Task 3.

- Save your page for the web as a .jpg (600x600 or less). To add your page to this gallery and the monthly scrapbook gallery just add DGSCPR008Task3 and SBC13JAN to your keywords when uploading. Also, please take a minute to post a link to your sample page on this thread so we won’t miss seeing your work!

My Task 3 Page

Task 3 Gallery


I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do this week! Have fun!


Crooked Stamper 01-15-2013 03:40 PM

Yeah!!

Sandi*S 01-17-2013 10:12 AM

I have tried and tried for over an hour to upload my progressive pages from my MDS2. The size IS 600x600 pixels. I spent all day yesterday going round and round with SCS support over this - my title has been reduced to 7 letters, and I still can't get them posted into my SCS album. So now I've wasted prescious time and can't waste any more. This is beyond frustrating.
Do you know if there is a tutorial on how to upload from MDS2 with troubleshooting tips? Tech support, for some reason couldn't understand that this was what I was asking for. Just a forum for this type of situation, surely I am not the only idiot who can't figure this out. It's probably THE most simple thing to do and yet I'm about to heave my computer out the window!
Thanks for listening to me rant and for ANY help you can give me.

Sandi*S 01-17-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandi*S (Post 19947809)
I have tried and tried for over an hour to upload my progressive pages from my MDS2. The size IS 600x600 pixels. I spent all day yesterday going round and round with SCS support over this - my title has been reduced to 7 letters, and I still can't get them posted into my SCS album. So now I've wasted prescious time and can't waste any more. This is beyond frustrating.
Do you know if there is a tutorial on how to upload from MDS2 with troubleshooting tips? Tech support, for some reason couldn't understand that this was what I was asking for. Just a forum for this type of situation, surely I am not the only idiot who can't figure this out. It's probably THE most simple thing to do and yet I'm about to heave my computer out the window!
Thanks for listening to me rant and for ANY help you can give me.

After nearly 2 hours of fooling around with this I finally was able to have SCS grab my layout and upload it. I saved it on my MDS2 as a “PNG” and it worked. Not sure if that is exactly what did it, but I’m going to try adding another page just to see if that is what worked. Good Grief this is annoying.

wendella247 01-17-2013 12:44 PM

Sandi, we do have several gals who use MDS for scrapping--3fries, Diane Malcor, basketballmom, markey, reginabd, papertrail to name some of them. If you have any further trouble or questions, it might be a good idea to send a PM directly to any or all of them for suggestions. I hope, though, that your uploading troubles are over!

Sandi*S 01-18-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247 (Post 19948050)
Sandi, we do have several gals who use MDS for scrapping--3fries, Diane Malcor, basketballmom, markey, reginabd, papertrail to name some of them. If you have any further trouble or questions, it might be a good idea to send a PM directly to any or all of them for suggestions. I hope, though, that your uploading troubles are over!

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to try to post my progressive layout, I shouldn't have any trouble but then, this is me...:rolleyes:

Sandi*S 01-18-2013 02:07 PM

Ok, I realize I joined this thread, very late. But here is my contirbution. I hope next week's addition isn't to involved because I really like the way it looks now ;)

Patches the Cat

Sandi*S 01-18-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandi*S (Post 19950043)
Ok, I realize I joined this thread, very late. But here is my contirbution. I hope next week's addition isn't to involved because I really like the way it looks now ;)

Patches the Cat

WooHooo! it worked!!! I'm on track now!!

Grandmaof1 01-18-2013 02:19 PM

January Digital Challenge tsk3 by Grandmaof1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Task 3 done.

Marcia

eeddmm 01-18-2013 08:02 PM

I just remembered to check this thread for the next step. Boy this week flew by fast!

Here is Step #3.

TFL!

Mary_Pat419 01-19-2013 07:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, my image is pending if all is going well...been having technical difficulty so I just thought I'd add as an attachment :-)...just not sure if I'll keep the labels on the photo...

Crooked Stamper 01-21-2013 06:41 AM

Here's Task 3 for me...oh it rhymes! I need to confess...I changed the center block from Task 2 to Cherry Cobbler so I could print on the More Mustard. I figured everyone would forgive me...LOL. Looking forward to Task 4!

PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 8 - TASK 3 (JAN. 15, 2013) by Crooked Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have today off & wanted to spend the day scrapping but my SIL is not feeling well & needs some help so off I go.

wendella247 01-22-2013 12:57 AM

Task 4 (final) for January has been posted!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...l#post19956817

Markey 01-24-2013 01:16 PM

Here is my Task 3
Thanks for the challenge

cards_by_karen 02-11-2013 07:01 PM

My task 3


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:10 AM.