Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Digital Scrapbooking (Tuesdays) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-tuesdays-f253/)
-   -   DGSC099 - Technique Challenge 1/29/2013 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-tuesdays-f253/dgsc099-technique-challenge-1-29-2013-a-t567964.html)

Diane Malcor 01-28-2013 02:13 PM

DGSC099 - Technique Challenge 1/29/2013

I've chosen three different techniques to showcase this week. You do not have to do all three, but I encourage you to try it even if you haven't done it before.
"Grouped Photo Boxes" -- Create several photo boxes on your page, and group them together. Allow your one photo to encompass all the photo boxes.
"Re-Coloring Embellsihments" -- take any embellishment and re-color it to make it your own.
"Multi-Colored Stamps" -- Use any stamp and color it using different paints.

Here is my sample:
Happiness by Diane Malcor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You may view all the submissions for this challenge here: DGSC099 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com

Please add the keyword DGSC099 to your project, so that it will be included within this challenge gallery.

"PLEASE NOTE!* Although this is in the digiscrap threads, anyone is welcome to play--whether they're a digi, paper or hybrid scrapper.* Just as the digiscrappers, when doing a traditional challenge, sometimes have to change up the instructions a little to fit their digi needs, the traditional scrappers might have to improvise on some of the digi techniques.*!"

If you should have any questions about this challenge, feel free to post it here in this thread....or PM me directly. I create my pages with My Digital Studio software, so if you have any questions about completing a technique in My Digital Studio (MDS)....I'll be happy to help you!

Looking forward to seeing all your creations from this challenge! =)

papertrail 01-29-2013 01:42 PM

Fun challenge Diane! Your page is beautiful!!

wendella247 01-29-2013 09:26 PM

I was just looking at a page in a scrap magazine with one photo in multiple boxes. I love that look, and your page is super! I think I'll find a photo to use for this one!

Annie's Pantry 02-02-2013 08:02 PM

I was intrigued with this one, so I had to give it a try...

Here is my page... Easter Stripes

Diane Malcor 02-03-2013 08:04 AM

Annie...I'm glad you gave this challenge a try! Your page is a wonderful addition to the gallery! =)

Toucan Scraps 02-07-2013 12:25 PM

I recoloured the flower on this page
Heron Kisses by Toucan Scraps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Diane Malcor 02-07-2013 12:43 PM

Great page Angela! Your page is so romantic. Thanks for playing along.

lori92760 02-11-2013 01:19 PM

asian lily

here is my page.

i had a hard time adding anything to this page. it sat on my screen for 4 days. i did and redid. i am so sooooooooooooooo slow.

Diane Malcor 02-11-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lori92760 (Post 19999316)
here is my page.

i had a hard time adding anything to this page. it sat on my screen for 4 days. i did and redid. i am so sooooooooooooooo slow.

Wow! Your page was so worth the wait! Fabulous page! Thanks for playing along! =)