Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Digital Scrapbooking (Tuesdays) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-tuesdays-f253/)
-   -   DGSC076 - From Your Stash (14/08/2012) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-tuesdays-f253/dgsc076-your-stash-14-08-2012-a-t559304.html)

clarhan 08-13-2012 05:58 PM

DGSC076 - From Your Stash (14/08/2012)

Welcome to the Digi-Scrap Challenge this week! This week's challenge is:

From Your Stash

For this challenge, I want to see you create with that fabulous digital kit that you just had to have and then never used!!! You know there's at least one kit on your hard drive like that!

Here's my sample: Baptism Day

Remember to use the keyword, DGSC076, when uploading your card so we can all see your creation. It helps if you link it up back here too. You can view the entire gallery for this challenge HERE

Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!

1. Open 2 windows: One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Got to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.
You’re done!

wendella247 08-13-2012 10:33 PM

This is a great idea. I'm afraid I'm guilty of owning more than one kit I've never used. I'd better get busy, huh? :)

Diane Malcor 08-14-2012 05:08 PM

Thanks Hannah for a great challenge!
Here are my pages:
Quality Time 1 by Diane Malcor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Quality Time 2 by Diane Malcor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lizzier 08-15-2012 07:36 AM

What a fun challenge. I am a bit of a download junkie, so there were plenty of unused kits to choose from for this challenge!
From your Stash digi challenge page by lizzier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lori92760 08-15-2012 06:15 PM

ORGANIC BEAUTY

i had to take pieces from several kits. i usually by a kit because i just have to have one or two items. this used pieces from 4 kits. the tear was a fun process that was two layers and you needed to play with the blending modes. i am always amazed that it works.

now ask me how many actions, i install and then dont have time to play with. there's more than a couple.

here it is

Toucan Scraps 11-27-2012 04:35 AM

A few month's ago I bought a little kit by K studio that had the cutest apples and I just "had to have it". I've used it this week for 2 pages for my youngest's album.
Apple Orchard by Toucan Scraps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Crab Apples by Toucan Scraps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eeddmm 12-29-2012 02:24 PM

This page was made all from a kit I hadn't used yet.

First Picture of all 3 grandchildren together!

eeddmm 02-08-2013 03:10 PM

I used this challenge towards the mini VSBN challenge. I don't purchase many kits but this is one I did and I've never used it since! (Playing Games by Studio RA)

5 Ways to Drink More Water

TFL!