Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Digital Scrapbooking (Tuesdays) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-tuesdays-f253/)
-   -   AUGUST 2012-Task 2-DIGISCRAP PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE (DGSCPR003Task2) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-tuesdays-f253/august-2012-task-2-digiscrap-progressive-challenge-dgscpr003task2-t559319.html)

wendella247 08-14-2012 12:05 AM

AUGUST 2012-Task 2-DIGISCRAP PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE (DGSCPR003Task2)

Another week has flown by! Here’s Task 2 for this month’s challenge. Have fun! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week.

[Don’t know what a Progressive Challenge is? Go here to learn.]

PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE #3 – TASK 2 (AUGUST 2012)

Add 7 or 8 different shaped squares or rectangles to your page, filling about 2/3 of the page with these shapes. Fill 3 or 4 of the shapes with photos and the rest with coordinated papers. Add shadows or dimension to the shapes.

PLEASE NOTE! Although this is in the digiscrap threads, anyone is welcome to play--whether they're a digi, paper or hybrid scrapper. Just as the digiscrappers, when doing a traditional challenge, sometimes have to change up the instructions a little to fit their digi needs, the traditional scrappers might have to improvise on some of the digi techniques. It should make things interesting!

NOW UPLOAD:

- Save your page in its original version to maintain your layers, so you'll be able to make changes/additions in Task 3.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg (600x600 or less) & upload to the Challenge 3-Task 2 Gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR003Task2 when you upload. Please also post this week’s work in this thread.

Reminder: When uploading your page to your gallery, on the Gallery Image Upload Page, choose the category “Scrapbooking/ Digital Scrapping” rather than “Scrapbooking/Progressive Pages,” since that “Progressive Pages” refers to a method of scrapping different from our progressive challenge.

My Page

Gallery

Have fun! Don’t forget to leave some praise for your fellow challenge takers!

--------------------------:):):)

taca410 08-14-2012 06:07 AM

O no wish I would have used a smaller border. lol Thanks Wendy.

lizzier 08-14-2012 07:15 AM

I had to do week one and week two in one shot. we had out of town guests all last week so my hobbies had to take a week off :)
here it is: Digi progressive challenge by lizzier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lori92760 08-14-2012 07:24 AM

some more flowers! what else?

here's my layout

not sure why my layouts always get moved out of the digital galleries, i need to learn these gallery catagories better, i never pick the right ones!

i mushed all the squares/rectangles together, i feel better when everything is touching!

wendella247 08-14-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lori92760 (Post 19618461)
here's my layout

not sure why my layouts always get moved out of the digital galleries, i need to learn these gallery catagories better, i never pick the right ones!

i mushed all the squares/rectangles together, i feel better when everything is touching!

When you uploaded your page, did you select Scrapbooking/Digital Scrapping rather than 12x12? (Scroll down a little more once you come to the 12x12 option.) If not, try changing that and it should go into the digital scrapping gallery, if that's what you wanted. :)

taca410 08-16-2012 07:58 PM

Here's my page. TFL
Aug. task #2 by taca410 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FMcrafter 08-17-2012 05:09 PM

Ok I am on a roll...here is my little girl Kerra

August Task 2 by FMcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beetle76 08-19-2012 06:48 PM

Loving this challenge. As I am doing this the 'old fashioned way' I haven't permanently stuck anything down. I wanted to create a 'patchwork' style of square. Looking forward to the next task!
scpr3_task1 - blocks by beetle76 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

basketballmom 08-27-2012 10:11 PM

Can I just say that this is stretching me so far out of the box I've turned into a circle?

It's a good thing.

wendella247 08-28-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basketballmom (Post 19647844)
Can I just say that this is stretching me so far out of the box I've turned into a circle?

It's a good thing.

You are too funny! lol

basketballmom 08-28-2012 07:13 PM

And Task 2 is complete!
Aug Progressive Task 2 - Laura by basketballmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

basketballmom 08-28-2012 07:26 PM

oops - double post!