I know I'm posting this a day earlier, but wanted everyone to have a bit of extra time with the Thanksgiving holiday this week!
I enjoyed hosting this month's Progressive Challenge. Thanks Wendy for giving me the opportunity.... and thanks to all of you who create such lovely pages for these galleries!
Are you ready for the final tasks?
1. Place a date on the scraps of paper to the left.
2. (Optional) Provide a journal piece on top of the scrap of papers to the left (this can be combined with the date, if necessary)
3. Add ribbon, trim, border piece under your stamped words on the right-hand side of the page.
4. Add a small stamp or embellishment to the right of your title.
That's it.... your page is complete! Looking forward to seeing your final steps. My page will be posted shortly.
- Remember to save your page, so that you be able to make changes and add the next tasks for this month.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg file (600x600 or less) and upload to the gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR0018Task4
. Please post a link on this thread, so that others and I can see your beautiful creations!
Check the Gallery here: dgscpr0018task4 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.