05-07-2014, 07:38 AM
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
May 2014 Prog Chall 24-Task 1 (05-06-14)
DH and I were invited to spend a lovely weekend with some friends at a cabin by a lake last weekend and we stayed an unplanned extra day, so I didn't have time to get Task 1 ready until today.
Here it is:
- Pick out 4-5 photos for this layout.
- Start with a background paper that will complement your photos.
- Spread 3-4 photos vertically down the page about 1-1.5" from the left side of the page.
- Towards the lower half of the page, tuck a photo beneath the right edge of the vertical photos.
BONUS: If your software has the feature, feel free to add an out-of-bounds touch like I did with my DGD's foot! (I'm not sure you can do this with MDS, but many photo editing programs, such as Photoshop Elements, which I used here, have this ability.)
That's it for this week!
- Remember to save your page, so that you be able to make changes and add the next tasks for this month.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg file (600x600 or less) and upload to the gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR0024Task1 and SBC14MAY. Please post a link on this thread, so that we can all see your beautiful creations!
It's always fun to see how everyone's pages develop and how many ways instructions can be interpreted! Enjoy!
Wendy B in Sunny AZ
'14 SB Goal: 52 pgs. - YTD: 13 of 52
Last edited by wendella247; 05-07-2014 at 07:52 AM..