03-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
March 2014 Progressive Challenge 22 - Task2 (03-11-14)
Welcome to Task 2, ladies! Sorry for the late post...I know you gals in the east and midwest have been up for a while already, but we don't change the clocks for DST in AZ, so it's still pretty early here. Anyway, here's this week's steps:
- Add a large circle to left. Circle should go off the page a little on left edge of paper and should be large enough to overlap edges of both top and bottom strips;
- Add a photo to circle [or you can divide up the circle into segments and add several photos (I used only 1)];
- Add one or more rings of color around the photo circle;
- Make outside circle edge have scallops, or plain but with some type of texture.
That's it for this week!
- Remember to save your page, so that you be able to make changes and add the next tasks for this month.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg file (600x600 or less) and upload to the gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR0022Task2 and SBC14MAR. Please post a link on this thread, so that we can all see your beautiful creations!
Questions?? Please feel free to contact me. I'm looking forward to seeing your pages!
Wendy B in Sunny AZ
'14 SB Goal: 52 pgs. - YTD: 17 of 52
Last edited by wendella247; 03-11-2014 at 07:10 AM..