03-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
March 2014 Progressive Challenge 22 - Task2 (03-11-14)
Welcome to Task 2, ladies! Sorry for the late post...I know you gals in the east and midwest have been up for a while already, but we don't change the clocks for DST in AZ, so it's still pretty early here. Anyway, here's this week's steps:
- Add a large circle to left. Circle should go off the page a little on left edge of paper and should be large enough to overlap edges of both top and bottom strips;
- Add a photo to circle [or you can divide up the circle into segments and add several photos (I used only 1)];
- Add one or more rings of color around the photo circle;
- Make outside circle edge have scallops, or plain but with some type of texture.
That's it for this week!
- Remember to save your page, so that you be able to make changes and add the next tasks for this month.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg file (600x600 or less) and upload to the gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR0022Task2 and SBC14MAR. Please post a link on this thread, so that we can all see your beautiful creations!
Questions?? Please feel free to contact me. I'm looking forward to seeing your pages!
Last edited by wendella247; 03-11-2014 at 07:10 AM..