Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Hello fellow scrapbookers! I volunteered to do the July Progressive Scrapbook Challenge to give Wendy a break this month. There will be four tasks this month, even though there are 5 Tuesdays. You get an extra one to catch up! Hope you like my challenge. I am super excited to see what beautiful pages you all come up with. I hope my directions are clear, but whatever interpretation you come up with is fine! You may make a digital or traditional paper scrapbook page (or other creation).
Please use the keywords DGSCPR0026Task1 and SBC14JUL. And post here on this thread so we can all see what you've created! Remember to save your digital page so you can make changes and add to it for the next 3 tasks.
Here is Task #1 for you...
1. You may use any background paper or color you like
2. Add a black layer (that you will place your photo(s) on). The black layer should cover about one quarter or one third of your page. It may extend off only one side of the page.
3. Add as many photos as you like on the black area. They can be slightly extending over the edge, or all on the black layer.
4. Add at least one or two layers behind your photo(s).
5. Add an edge to one or more of the sides of your black piece.
I hope that wasn't too much and that you have FUN with it!!!
Please upload and share with us. You can participate with this challenge anytime!
Looks great! Thanks for playing so quickly! I thought I'd have to wait a long time to see the first results! Love it already!
I was anxious for this challenge to start.... I had a theme (Disney) already formed in my head... and some photos already set aside for it! As well as the time to do it!
I'm looking forward to your next steps!