It's time for Task#2:
1. Add two circles on top of the middle layer. They don't need to be the same size, but they should be big enough to see underneath your photo(s). They can overlap, like mine do.
2. Add a photo(s) on top of the circle shapes, but slightly off to the left.
3. Add 3 embellishments to the left side of your photo(s).
That's it for this week!
- Remember to save your page, so that you be able to make changes and add the next tasks for this month.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg file (600x600 or less) and upload to the gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR0020Task2
. Please post a link on this thread, so that others and I can see your beautiful creations!
I'm uploading my page now, so it should be able for viewing soon!
Check the Gallery here: dgscpr0020task2 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.