Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
January Progressive Challenge 20 - Task 1 (1/7/2014)
Happy New Year!!!!! Wishing all of you health and happiness in 2014!
Welcome to the first Digi-Scrap Progressive Challenge of this year! I'm very excited about hosting this month again.
For this challenge, plan on using one or possibly two photos on your page.
Progressive Challenge 20 - Task #1
1. Use a plain color as your background paper.
2. Add a patterned paper to the middle section of your page, so that only 1 to 2 inches of your background shows on the top and bottom.
3. Add a strip of ribbon, embellishment or another paper along the bottom edge of the patterned paper in step #2.
That's it for this week!
- Remember to save your page, so that you be able to make changes and add the next tasks for this month.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg file (600x600 or less) and upload to the gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR0020Task1 and SBC14JAN . Please post a link on this thread, so that others and I can see your beautiful creations!
I'm uploading my page now, so it should be able for viewing soon!
For some reason, I missed this yesterday. It looks like a nice, clean start for our January page!! I don't think I'll get to work on this until the weekend--it's a crazy busy week! Thanks for hosting this month, Diane!