Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
February Progressive Challenge 21 - Task2 (02-11-14)
Fear not! Here is Task 2 for this week!
1. Place some type of trim vertically along the inside of the original vertical strip added last week. It can be bordering the inside of the strip or a little further inside—your choice.
2. Add a vertical strip of paper under the left edge of the same original vertical strip.
3. For your 2 or 3 photos do one of two things:
Towards the top of the page, add a clothesline-style string which swags from the left edge to about 3/4 of the way over towards the right side. Add your photos to this clothesline by hanging tags (each filled with a photo) down from the clothesline.
Towards the top of the page, add a banner (use only 3 larger-sized banners which are shaped so you can add photos to them) which swags from the left side to about 3/4 of the way over to the right side. Add your photos to the banners.
4. Add leaves and flower(s) to at least one tag/banner and to the bottom right area.
That’s it for this week!
- Remember to save your page, so that you be able to make changes and add the next tasks for this month.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg file (600x600 or less) and upload to the gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR0021Task2 and SBC14FEB. Please post a link on this thread, so that we can all see your beautiful creations!