It's the beginning of a new year and the variety digi challenges are back!!
As with many of the SCS scrap challenges, we'll be posting a monthly challenge. Tuesday is always digi day, so look for a new challenge the second Tuesday
of every month. (And, don't forget the Progressive Challenge Tasks the first four Tuesdays too!)
ALL SCRAPPERS ARE WELCOME!!! Although this is in the digiscrap threads, anyone is welcome to play--whether they're a digi, paper or hybrid scrapper. Just as the digiscrappers, when doing a traditional challenge, sometimes have to change up the instructions a little to fit their digi needs, the traditional scrappers might have to improvise on some of the digi techniques. It should make things interesting!
To get everyone back in their digi groove, this will be a digi stash challenge with no specific techniques!! It looks like a lot of steps, but if you check my sample
I think you'll get the idea! Have fun!
This month's challenge:
Start with a white or light background
, with or without texture. Add each of the following:
- Border or edge
- Two or more overlapped papers in center area.
- Two or more framed or matted photos on top of the papers.
- A title using a font rather than a pre-made alpha.
- Three (3) "similar" items in a row somewhere on your page.
- A touch of scatter, glitter, splatter, spills (something that looks random).
- Any other embellishments, objects or tags you desire.
- Add some journaling and a date.
If you have questions, you can post them here or PM me.
You can view all submissions for this challenge here: GALLERY
To add your page to this gallery and the monthly scrapbook gallery just add DGSC113
when uploading. Also, please take a minute to post a link to your sample page on this
thread so we won’t miss seeing your work!
Have a great week! I look forward to seeing your layouts.