04-01-2014, 07:35 AM
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Apr 2014 Prog Chall 23-Task 1 (04-01-14)
Yes, I know itís April Foolís Day, buy truthfully, Iím not very good at pranking, so Iíll just wish you a Happy April Foolís Day and hope youíre starting to enjoy the beauties of spring! NowÖ on to Task1!
NOTE: For this challenge please set aside 2-4 photos to be used in a future task. (Iíll be using 4 portrait-orientated photos on mine.)
That's it for this week!
- Place one 6Ē x 12Ē paper on top half of 12x12 page.
- Place another coordinating sheet of 6Ē x 12Ē paper on bottom half of page.
- Add a third strip (approx. 3 ĹĒ x 12Ē) across the middle of the page. Add a border on upper and lower edges of this third piece.
- Remember to save your page, so that you be able to make changes and add the next tasks for this month.
- Save your page for the web as a .jpg file (600x600 or less) and upload to the gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR0023Task1 and SBC14APR. Please post a link on this thread, so that we can all see your beautiful creations!
It's always fun to see how everyone's pages develop and how many ways instructions can be interpreted! Have fun!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Wendy B in Sunny AZ
'14 SB Goal: 52 pgs. - YTD: 15 of 52