Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-23-2014, 03:40 PM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help: Trying to design on Avery labels with Publisher 2010

Hi everyone,

I'd like to design round custom stickers in Publisher 2010 on Avery round labels, but I can't figure out how to open a blank Avery document in Publisher's provided templates. The product Avery numbers provided in the Publisher list don't match the numbers on the Avery packages. Does that make sense? I'm trying to make those cute personailzed stickers for using on envelopes, etc.

I'd love it if someone could tell me step-by-step how they open the labels and start their projects.
Also---I've tried it in reverse. I've downloaded the Avery designpro 5 package in hopes of opening their templates in Word or Publisher. I have downloaded those templated and pulled them up on MS Word. The template I was using had arched print in it that I was supposed to be able to customize, but I couldn't figure out how to edit the text and change it to to what I wanted it to say. When I clicked on it it would let me add text horizontally but I couldn't click on the pre-designed arched text and change it.

I also have Photoshop7 if that program makes it easier?

Thanks so much! Heidi
(see pic below for example of what I'd like to make)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg label sample.jpg (92.1 KB, 3 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes