Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ever wonder how to get started?

I did- for years I dabbled with photos in Photoshop elements 2. I never learned the skills necessary for digital anything. Finally after searching many times I came upon a site. ( I am not affiliated in anyway). Since I am deaf, attending classes is not an option and usually does not fit into busy schedules. I found ed2go.com and instructor Beverly Shultz. Gold mine! It is written so simply that my 9 year old granddaughter could read and understand it. It's a bit pricey and worth every penny. There are so many programs to choose from but this explains a very complicated program very simply and takes you step by step. Sorry to plug them but my only disappointment was that a class was not longer. Once you start it's so fun you won't quit. I eventually upgraded to Photoshop elements 9 since so many years went by and have no regrets. After investing many dollars in videos and tutorials, this was the simplest, easiest to read, hold your hand kind of class.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #2  
Insane Embellisher

This is good to know. I am going to check it out. I too struggle with digital. Thanks for sharing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Raws,
There are three classes. Photoshop Elements 1, II and digital scrapbooking. I strongly suggest the Elements classes first. The reason is after Elements I, I really thought I was an expert but wow Elements II was even better- getting into the fun stuff. Scrapping was the icing on the cake. Good luck with your learning.
Reply With Quote Likes