Announcing the Samantha Walker 2014 Creative Team Call!
The Creative Team term will run from January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Application deadline is December 15, 2013
We are looking for enthusiastic, talented,
and friendly designers to join on our 2014 Creative Team!
Samantha has a variety of products including:
- Traditional Scrapbook Papers and Embellishments at Carta Bella and Echo Park
- Digital Scrapbook Papers, Embellishments, and Mask Kits at JessicaSprague.com
- Rubber and Clear Stamps with JustRite Stamps
- Digital Dies at Silhouette America
- Metal Dies with Spellbinders
- Fabrics with Riley Blake
This year we will be creating one team focusing mainly on Samantha's Silhouette files. We have a limited amount of spaces available, so please make sure you send in your BEST work to stand out from the rest!
As a team member you will receive access to all of Samantha Walker's Silhouette cutting files, all of Samantha Walker's digital scrapbook kits, and from time to time, you will also receive packages of some of the other products Samantha designs!
Creative Team Requirements:
1. You must have an active blog and Facebook account.
2. Commitment to a minimum of 2 blog posts a month. One of these posts will be assigned open-choice tutorial which will be posted on Samantha's blog and your personal blog and the remaining post will be a project for the team blog hop which occurs the 2nd Wednesday of each month. More personal blog posts are encouraged!
3. Must have excellent project photos. Clear, properly exposed photos are mandatory!
4. Must be an avid die cutter and must be able to cut SVG or Silhouette files! You will be required to use and create tutorials with Samantha's digital die cuts.
5. Call is only open to US residents at this time.
Interested applicants should send the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your name, address, and email address
2. Short Biography. We want to know more about you! Be sure to tell us what type of die cutter and software you use too!
3. A link to your blog, Facebook, creative resume (if applicable), and any galleries you want to share with us.
4. List any other design teams that you are currently on.
5. Attach 3-4 project photos of your BEST designs.
6. Link to one of your tutorials, either video or detailed photo.
We will be announcing the 2014 Creative Team
on the blog by Friday, December 20th!
Good luck to all! We look forward to reading your applications!
You can see the call HERE!