12-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Manhattan Illinois
North Coast Creations DT Call
North Coast Creations is looking to add a few talented designers to our Design Team to help promote our stamps and products. This is done through posting cards and projects on your personal blog, North Coast Creations Samples Gallery, SCS and other online galleries, forums and Social Media sites.
Our product line focuses on cute, vintage and whimsical stamps, created by our team of artists and graphic designers.
Details: We are looking for US-based designers** for a six month design term (January 2015 – June 2015). We will be accepting applications until December 28, 2014 and the Team will be announced January 1, 2015.
Applicants must have an active blog, need to work well with deadlines and consistently produce projects of high standard.
North Coast Creations Design Team Benefits:
- You will receive 1 or more stamps/stamp sets per month, depending on the release
- A North Coast Creations Watermark to be used on your cards
- 40% Discount on products available in the North Coast Creations Store – some exclusions apply
- $50 Store Credit when you have a North Coast Creations project published in any major print magazine. North Coast Creations must be listed in the stamp credits.
- Listed as a Design Team member on the North Coast Creations website and blog, with a link to your personal blog.
Please send the following informationvia email to email@example.com Design Team Application in the subject line, by December 28, 2014.
***Please note that late submissions will not be accepted***
- Create 2 projects for each release stamp set that you take
- Post projects each month for the Monthly Release and Reminder Posts on your Blog.
- In your Blog posts you will need to link back to the NCC products you use. For the New Release and Reminder Posts, you will be required to link to the NCC website/blog and other participating designers blogs using permalinks.
- Post and promote NCC on your blog/online galleries and Social Media sites
- 1 card per release must be mailed to NCC, to be used for display purposes for Stamp and Trade Shows.
- Follow the guidelines provided by North Coast Creations.
**Unfortunately due to the recent postal increase and the amount of time it takes for stamps to arrive to their destination, we cannot accept international entries.
- Name, address and e-mail address
- Short biography
- Link to your blog/SCS Gallery and Social Media sites (if applicable)
- Three recent cards or projects that you feel showcase your best work
We look forward to receiving your application!