12-03-2010, 06:57 AM
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Austin, TX
DT Call Guidelines - Read Before Posting
As a service to the SCS community, we have opened a place for the posting of design team calls. This bulletin board is not the place to promote a company’s sales, job postings or contests. Please note that we do not allow calls for Blog Teams or Challenge Blogs.
The rules are pretty simple –
If you have questions before posting information please PM stamp_momma or understandblue.
- There is an approval process, and posts that do not adhere to the Site Posting Rules (located in the footer of the site on each page) will not be approved.
- Anyone may post a call - regardless of company affiliation – which must include the full details of the call along with a link to email or submit applications. Posts containing just an offsite link and no call details will not be approved.
- If there is any promotional language in the post, the post will not be approved.
- Threads will consist of a single, closed post with no chatter.
- Duplicate posts within the same week about the same call will not be approved.
- The Forum will be pruned every Monday, and any posts 14 days or older will be deleted. You are welcome to re-post if the call is still open.
- We will edit to remove mentions other online forum/galleries prior to approving DT calls, although this information can be included in the link provided in the call. We love it when DT calls include a requirement to share DT creations in the Splitcoaststampers gallery.
If you see a post that does not follow the guidelines above or is a duplicate, please simply report it by hitting the * key. Thank you!
Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 05-30-2013 at 12:53 PM..