07-03-2014, 06:00 AM
Join Date: Sep 2004
CutCardStock.com Design Team Call!
The CutCardStock Design Team is looking for a few creative individuals to join our team! If you would like to be considered, here are the details:
Selected team members will receive full posting schedule, including monthly themes, product usage requirements and due dates before August 16th.
- Selected Design Team members will be a part of the team from September 1, 2014 to February 28, 2015
- Create 2 projects per month based on theme/product requirements (a total of 12 projects for the entire term)
- Tutorial created to accompany projects, including good quality photos (that will be required to be edited to a particular dimension (in pixels) and well written instructions for the reader
- Upload photos and written steps to CutCardStock blog, proof and schedule post to publish on assigned day (you must have a Blogger account to be given access to upload your projects)
Design Team members will receive:
How to Apply:
- CutCardStock Designerís Packages loaded with lots of products to use for your required posts (over $100 value!)
- Your name and picture showcased on the CutCardStock blog Design Team page
- CutCardStock.com Design Team badge to add to your blog
- Bonus gift certificate for CutCardStock.com at the successful completion of the Design Team term
The CutCardStock Design Team call is open to everyone; submissions for consideration will be accepted from July 1st to July 31st,2014. New Design Team members will be notified via email no later than August 4th.
- Email Amber at email@example.com with the subject line: 2014-15 CutCardStock DT Call
- Attach pictures of 3 projects showing your work. We would like to see a variety of projects (wedding focused projects, cards, home decor, etc) and a variety of crafting methods (stamping, digital art, altered items, etc). You donít have to use CutCardStock products in your submission projects. This will also be a way for us to see your photography skills in action.
- Include links to your blog and any online galleries where you share your projects
- Introduce yourself and tell us about your crafting style, what inspires you, how long youíve been papercrafting and why you think you would be a great addition to the CutCardStock Design Team!