We're visiting Collinsville in a few weeks and need help in our booth!
Collinsville, IL, Creative Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention - LINK
Gateway Center, One Gateway Drive, Collinsville, IL 62234
Thursday, April 6
- Setup for three hours in the early afternoon
Friday, April 7
- Help in the booth from 9-5, supper afterwards
Saturday, April 8
- Help with teardown after the expo, 5-7 PM
Qualifications & Requirements & Responsibilities
- Must have an outgoing and extroverted personality to enjoy connecting with fellow crafters
- Must be well-spoken to explain the main promotions happening in an expo booth and answer questions or direct them to Stamp-n-Storage staff
- Live within reasonable commuting distance of the event location
- Comfortable with lifting and moving moderately heavy items (less than 40 pounds)
- You’ll need to spend a few hours prior to the show to become familiar with Stamp-n-Storage product and policies, some will be on the phone with Stamp-n-Storage but most of this will be on your own schedule
- Choose good restaurants
Wages & Perks & Benefits!
- This is a paid position, and our booth helper(s) will be able to select monetary compensation and/or a generous store credit for Stamp-n-Storage product of their choice
- Free entry to the expo (you will be free to explore the expo for short periods of time when it’s slow, or come antyime Saturday before tear-down and spend the afternoon)
- Eating out with us! We love great food and are excited for some local suggestions
See Carly give a tour through the Stamp-n-Storage booth
How to apply?
Email Brett: Brett.Haugen@stampnstorage.com
Include a short description of yourself and why you’d like to help:
- How long have you been paper crafting?
- What are your favorite types of projects to create?
- Do you own any of our products? If so, which are your favorite. (Owning our product isn't a prerequisite or requirement, we're just always interested in customer feedback!)
- Why would you like to work with us?
Deadline for registrations: Monday, March 20
We’ll review the applications and hold phone interviews with the finalists
Thank you in advance for applying!
- Brett Haugen