Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Clean and Simple Cards (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/clean-simple-cards-f239/)
-   -   Old Party Favorites - CAS200PARTYG (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/clean-simple-cards-f239/old-party-favorites-cas200partyg-t565618.html)

Miss Boo 12-09-2012 08:55 AM

Old Party Favorites - CAS200PARTYG

2 Attachment(s)
Challenge: Old Party Favorites
Keyword: CAS200PARTYG
Hostess: nancy littrell
Date: Sunday, December 9, 2012

Break out your old favorites for this one...show us a CAS card with your favorite old party stamps! Letís put those oldies but goodies to use!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the 200th Party Challenge Master Thread HERE

Samples made by Nancy and Mary.

_

stampercamper 12-09-2012 09:11 AM

Hehehehehe...honest Nancy...I looked EVERYWHERE for an older set but realized this is the oldest party set I had. But it has been 'neglected' for awhile so that should count! Thanks for giving me the incentive to pull it out again! I combined it with a few other challenges for this card...
CAS200PARTY It's a Celebration! by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LilLuvsStampin 12-09-2012 09:14 AM

Hi, Jen!!! Good to see your smiling face!

I used my Baroque Motifs for this challenge.

nancy littrell 12-09-2012 11:01 AM

I am just back with my DH from our hour and a half hike in our gorgeous woods....and now my head is packed with designs. I maybe doing combined challenges to get my ideas into cards. Don't you love when that happens?!?

I can't wait to see more old favorite stamp set cards. Happy Stamping...

A Little Birdie Told Me...Deets

So nice Jen to see you helping out Denise with the CAS200 Challenges...

tessaduck 12-09-2012 11:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
VERY old stamp-- The manufacturer has been out of business for at least ten years!

sweet sunset by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kind of matches this morning's fabulous sunrise-- Attached is the view out my front door.

Schofield27 12-09-2012 05:17 PM

Had time to play for this challenge today...Fun stuff!

Live with Passion

nancy littrell 12-09-2012 05:29 PM

I am soooo thrilled with the "Old Favorite Stamp Sets" cards girls. Please....keep them coming. So much creativity and inspiration. TFS

My 2nd CAS200PARTYG card using my SU 2007 Hugs & Wishes stamp set and combining with 3 more awesome challenges....B, H and I.

I am really, really happy with how my card turned out with the help from you girls :-)

simplybeautiful 12-09-2012 09:22 PM

well I took this challenge literally and broke out a stamp with presents for a "Christmas Party" here is my Christmas Party Oldie

mamaxsix 12-10-2012 07:42 AM

I used the first set I ever bought! That is definitely an oldie! Here's my New Old Party

scootsv 12-13-2012 07:38 AM

Here is my card for this challenge. Thanks to MissBoo for hosting this. tfl