Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Clean and Simple Cards (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/clean-simple-cards-f239/)
-   -   CAS99 - Wild & Krafty Chocolates (12/27/10) (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/clean-simple-cards-f239/cas99-wild-krafty-chocolates-12-27-10-a-t515551.html)

Miss Boo 12-26-2010 07:51 PM

CAS99 - Wild & Krafty Chocolates (12/27/10)
 
What is CAS?
CAS is an acronym for Clean and Simple. Below is the reworded definition.

It's all about the design.
* not the technique
* not the tools
* not the embellishments

It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point

It's all about the design.

Clean & Simple


************************************************** *******


December 27: Color Challenge - Wild & Krafty Chocolates

wild wasabi
kraft
chocolate chip
white


KEYWORD: CAS99
It's also great to add the keyword: CAS so that you're in two galleries.

Leave some love for our tremendous & devoted design team. Here are some samples to help you get started:

Winter Design Team
Birgit's Card
Cindy's Card
Nancy's Card

Hostesses/Coordinators
Denise's Card
Boo's Card

Guest Designer
Clear & Simple

CAS99 Gallery



Uploading: Remember the keyword is without spaces. Use a comma between keywords with a space after each comma.

If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping!


Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!

1. Open 2 windows: One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.

kflorenski 12-26-2010 08:08 PM

What great colors, I love all the samples.

MM2002 12-26-2010 08:16 PM

I really like Wild Wasabi. Can't wait to do this card tomorrow :)

It's ok to use "close" colors if I am out of some, right? I don't think I have any Kraft paper, and I know I don't have the ink :(

God bless!

Miss Boo 12-26-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM2002 (Post 17729242)
I really like Wild Wasabi. Can't wait to do this card tomorrow :)

It's ok to use "close" colors if I am out of some, right? I don't think I have any Kraft paper, and I know I don't have the ink :(

God bless!

Absolutely! Use the colors you have that are close to the ones listed.

lisa lara 12-26-2010 11:53 PM

What beautiful colors and samples from the DT. Here is my card Jen.

hobbydujour 12-27-2010 03:26 AM

Love the color combo you gave us, Jen. I really like Kraft so I used it as my base.

I wish you a Happy & Healthy New Year!

LIFE

hobbydujour 12-27-2010 03:40 AM

I created a bookmark for today's TLC challenge, but used today's CAS challenge colors.......stamped the image and colored. Pretty easy...so I consider it CAS.

BOOKMARK

bfinlay 12-27-2010 03:41 AM

Fabulous colors and DT samples, thanks Jen, heres my Your Couch or Mine?

bfinlay 12-27-2010 04:53 AM

I also made a clean and simple bookmark using today's CAS colors - here's my Hoo Loves You?

Lauriloo 12-27-2010 07:07 AM

My first CAS cards!

Clean and Simple 999 by Lauriloo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clean and Simple 999 by Lauriloo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper 12-27-2010 07:27 AM

GREAT color combo! Here's my card...
Plane and Simple CAS99 by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joi G. 12-27-2010 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfinlay (Post 17729478)
Fabulous colors and DT samples, thanks Jen, heres my Your Couch or Mine?

Hi Bridget,

Beautiful Card.

Joi

Joi G. 12-27-2010 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Boo (Post 17729194)
What is CAS?
CAS is an acronym for Clean and Simple. Below is the reworded definition.

It's all about the design.
* not the technique
* not the tools
* not the embellishments

It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point

It's all about the design.

Clean & Simple


************************************************** *******


December 27: Color Challenge - Wild & Krafty Chocolates

wild wasabi
kraft
chocolate chip
white


KEYWORD: CAS99
It's also great to add the keyword: CAS so that you're in two galleries.

Leave some love for our tremendous & devoted design team. Here are some samples to help you get started:

Winter Design Team
Birgit's Card
Cindy's Card
Nancy's Card

Hostesses/Coordinators
Denise's Card
Boo's Card

Guest Designer
Clear & Simple

CAS99 Gallery



Uploading: Remember the keyword is without spaces. Use a comma between keywords with a space after each comma.

If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping!


Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!

1. Open 2 windows: One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.


Awesome color combination

darleenstamps 12-27-2010 08:55 AM

Thanks for a great challenge - love these colors together!! Here's mine and TFL!!
CAS99~Desperately Seeking Spring... by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathy LeDonne 12-27-2010 09:04 AM

Here's my card. I figure if I keep trying this CAS thing, eventually I'll get it!

CAS99 Close to Nature by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bailmac 12-27-2010 09:29 AM

I got to play and it was quick! Perfect masculine colors and thanks!!!
Have a great day! CAS99 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~CA~ 12-27-2010 10:09 AM

Thanks, Jen!
CAS Thank U (CAS99) by MrsBoz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampingout 12-27-2010 11:33 AM

Here is my card! :)

Caring Tree-CAS99 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl 12-27-2010 11:47 AM

This was a fun challenge. Thanks so much. Makes for a fun day. (Well, yes. It takes me that long) Here's mine.

kflorenski 12-27-2010 11:52 AM

Needed thank you cards so made six cards. Here they are.
Set #1Set #2Set #3

bigfootbecky 12-27-2010 12:58 PM

Thanks for another fun challenge, Jen. Can't wait for CAS100!

Here's my card: Tree Thoughts

dancerriley 12-27-2010 01:09 PM

here's mine! thanks for the fun challenge!
Clean & Simple Thanks by dancerriley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ashley Harris 12-27-2010 01:58 PM

Here is my take on it! The green is off in the photo, oh well...

Scalloped Thank You

craftycaro 12-27-2010 02:46 PM

Great color comobo, thanks Jen! Here's mine:
Flower Ribbon Bookmark - Wildflowers

LilLuvsStampin 12-27-2010 03:07 PM

Here's my Trendy Tree

MM2002 12-27-2010 03:15 PM

Hope you all enjoy it too! The ink is a tad darker in real life.
Nature's Window

GloriousGreetings 12-27-2010 04:21 PM

Loved the colors.

Here is mine: SEASON OF FRIENDSHIP

TreasureOiler 12-27-2010 04:54 PM

Great challenge~ so glad I could play along!

Here is my card:
Spring Trees

Thanks for looking!

Kathy LeDonne 12-27-2010 06:45 PM

Here's a second card for today's challenge:

CAS99 Ageless Adornment by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampkinz 12-28-2010 05:19 AM

Here is my contribution:

Jeremiah 29:11

ddaws 12-28-2010 06:13 AM

Fabulous challenge! Here's my entry - Cattitude CAS. It's also on my blog. :-)

Thanks!

BittyBadger 12-28-2010 07:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Who dreams BIG dreams more than little boys. The Campbell kids are so neat.

ReginaBD 12-28-2010 09:17 AM

Love, love, LOVE this color combo Jen! So much so, in fact, that I made three different Thank You cards right away. Even better...I'm mailing them out today too! ;)

Thank You Snowflake

Thankful Snowflake #1

Thankful Snowflake #2

nancy littrell 12-28-2010 10:41 AM

Jen, your color combo was so much fun with my new Build a Cupcake Punch and "Create a Cupcake" stamp set. Enjoy and Happy New Year.....

jmasse 12-28-2010 11:10 AM

Love these colors together!! Here's mine:

CAS99 - Thinking of You by jmasse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joi G. 12-28-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Boo (Post 17729194)
What is CAS?
CAS is an acronym for Clean and Simple. Below is the reworded definition.

It's all about the design.
* not the technique
* not the tools
* not the embellishments

It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point

It's all about the design.

Clean & Simple


************************************************** *******


December 27: Color Challenge - Wild & Krafty Chocolates

wild wasabi
kraft
chocolate chip
white


KEYWORD: CAS99
It's also great to add the keyword: CAS so that you're in two galleries.

Leave some love for our tremendous & devoted design team. Here are some samples to help you get started:

Winter Design Team
Birgit's Card
Cindy's Card
Nancy's Card

Hostesses/Coordinators
Denise's Card
Boo's Card

Guest Designer
Clear & Simple

CAS99 Gallery



Uploading: Remember the keyword is without spaces. Use a comma between keywords with a space after each comma.

If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping!


Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!

1. Open 2 windows: One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.

Hi,

I'm still kind of new. Can anyone join in this? When will the next one start?

Joi

happy2stamp4ever 12-28-2010 01:15 PM

YAY! So glad to finally join in a challenge again! :)
Wild Krafty Thanks

bon2stamp 12-28-2010 03:30 PM

CAS99
 
I've missed playing in this challenge. I love this color combination and loved being able to use this piece from my Christmas postage stamps.

Here's mine

Thanks for the challenge Jen.

va.sunshine 12-28-2010 05:39 PM

here is mine

Heartfelt Thanks

susie nelson 12-28-2010 08:30 PM

Fun challenge!

CAS99 - Wild 2011 by susie nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:55 AM.