Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
* Quick note on CAS sketch challenges... this challenge uses the basic sketch of the original card. This is not a CASE of the exact card. Just use the sketch as a starting point. And don't forget to keep it CAS!*
It's also great to add the keyword: CAS so that you're in two galleries.
Leave some love for our brand new and excited design team! Here are some samples to help you get started:
Uploading: Remember the keyword is without spaces. Use a comma between keywords with a space after each comma.
If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping!
Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!
1. Open 2 windows: One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.
I am very new to this challenge thing. I am trying to figure out what we are supposed to follow in the sketch.....some of the samples have the image on the left and the words on the lower right. I have also seen others that are not really following this. Am I missing something? I love everyone's samples and would love to try making one but need to know the "rules" or at least guide lines as to what I should try and make. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Just a newbie at this! Pam