Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Christmas Cards (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/christmas-cards-f47/)
-   -   Christmas Card Challenge 2012 - May (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/christmas-cards-f47/christmas-card-challenge-2012-may-t541287.html)

vikkijo 10-31-2011 02:58 PM

Christmas Card Challenge 2012 - May
 
Here is the thread for the Christmas Card Challenge May 2012!

Please leave us a link once you've uploaded to your gallery and be sure to use CCC12 in the title
To attach a link here, when the page you want us to go see is open, go to the address bar and 'copy the whole thing' then come here and paste it in the post box Or see Step By Step PDF In First Thread

You can attach a thumbnail in the thread if you want to, but in your gallery lots of ppl can see and leave you lovin's!!

There is no 'deadline' to completing your Christmas cards for January, just remember those who do finish within the designated month go in for a small prize!

It's never to late to join.... Christmas Card Challenge 2012

You can join anytime during the year. . If you need to skip a month or two, that is perfectly fine.

scootsv 01-16-2012 09:29 AM

Here are my cards for the May challenge. I chose to make four of each this month. TFL'
Thanks to Cindy for hosting.

CCC12 May by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine 02-10-2012 09:44 AM

Here are my 20 + 3 cards for May 2012


Group
CCC12 May Masking Merry Christmas by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Single card
CCC12 May Masking Merry Christmas by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arlene_C 02-20-2012 08:51 AM

Here are my May cards:
CCC12 May-4 by Arlene_C - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 May-3 by Arlene_C - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 May-2 by Arlene_C - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 May-1 by Arlene_C - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP 03-19-2012 05:07 PM

Here are my cards for May:

CCC12 May - Snow Globe by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 May - Snow Globe x 4 by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ksnurse 03-31-2012 06:44 PM

Yea, finished my May cards pretty quickly...

CCC12, For unto us, A child is born by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampinspooky 04-12-2012 06:40 AM

Here is my card for May.....TFL

CCC12 May by stampinspooky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yellowrose46 04-17-2012 12:16 PM

Wow! Lots of you have your cards finished already. I made 'gift card' cards for this month. Let me tell you....they took a lot longer than my usual cards! Here are my 4.
Matryoshka Gift card by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stocking gift cards by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gift card ornament by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

grammatroll 04-22-2012 12:02 PM

Here's my first card for May. I decided to do 4 different cards this time.

Christmas in May #1 by grammatroll - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DiHere 04-23-2012 10:18 AM

I'm ahead - woo hoo! I'd some ideas I was working through and suddenly I'd enough for my May quota. Hope I can keep up the momentum! I've noticed that I seem to be doing cards in twos - and not a stamped main image in sight just yet. Which is crazy when I think of the drawers and drawers of Christmas stamps I have here!

CCC12 May Cards by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 May Cards by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 May Cards by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 May Cards by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 May Cards by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

grammatroll 04-23-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiHere (Post 19375303)
I'm ahead - woo hoo! I'd some ideas I was working through and suddenly I'd enough for my May quota. Hope I can keep up the momentum! I've noticed that I seem to be doing cards in twos - and not a stamped main image in sight just yet. Which is crazy when I think of the drawers and drawers of Christmas stamps I have here!

CCC12 May Cards by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 May Cards by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 May Cards by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 May Cards by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 May Cards by DiHere - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Left love on all of them. They are awesome.

yellowrose46 04-24-2012 06:37 AM

Dihere, your cards are gorgeous! You've given me inspiration to try some white on white cards!

DiHere 04-25-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowrose46 (Post 19377987)
Dihere, your cards are gorgeous! You've given me inspiration to try some white on white cards!

Meanwhile, I'm worried that I'm making so many white on white cards :D:D:D!!

grammatroll 04-25-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiHere (Post 19381063)
Meanwhile, I'm worried that I'm making so many white on white cards :D:D:D!!

But, they're so pretty.

DiHere 04-25-2012 08:56 AM

Aw, thank you! :D

princessp1971 04-29-2012 03:29 PM

Here are my May cards. All CAS easier on the postage and a chance to use up some scraps. TFL

DSC00369_by_princessp1971 by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lharnish 04-30-2012 08:28 AM

Here are my May cards:

WCCCMAR16 - Quilled Snowflake by lharnish - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WCCCMAR23 CCC12 Blue Santa by lharnish - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 April WCCCMAR30 Masculine Christmas by lharnish - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC12 WCCCAPR20 Red & Turquoise Christmas Card by lharnish - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking! I can't believe I'm this far ahead. Oops! I better not say that and jinx it LOL!

Precious Kitty 04-30-2012 12:05 PM

I hope all can see my Christmas card ... this is one of 8 for the month of May! Thanks!
CCC12 - Snowman by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

princessp1971 05-01-2012 05:48 AM

DiHere your white on white cards are all so beautiful!

neptunem 05-01-2012 08:19 PM

Here's my card for May:

Poinsettia May CCC12 by neptunem - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking! :)

Precious Kitty 05-02-2012 07:41 AM

CCC12 - Fruit Wreath
 
Here is my 2nd May Christmas card: CCC12 - Fruit Wreath

Only 6 more to go .... LOL

AnniePanda 05-02-2012 08:54 AM

I was so taken with a card by Sabrina (Cook22) and tucked it away in my favorites. Last night I made 5 - my entire May supply from her card. Thanks Sabrina.
This is a pattern I'm sure to want to send to my friends, and now I have 5!
ccc12 Christmas Ornament May by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri 05-03-2012 04:55 PM

My first of six for May:

Distressed Dasher

bon2stamp 05-04-2012 11:10 AM

CCC12
 
I'm not sure if we have to do a certain quota for this challenge or not. I just joined in last month. Anyway, here's my first for this month. I'm really excited to have Christmas cards done early and each one different. Now I'll have to decide who to send which to. Oh my, that could take a month in itself!

Here's Dasher.

Thanks for looking and for all the kind comments from the past posts in this challenge.

ceedee 05-04-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiHere (Post 19381063)
Meanwhile, I'm worried that I'm making so many white on white cards :D:D:D!!

Believe me you can never have too many white on white cards :):)

Chris

DiHere 05-05-2012 12:07 AM

Good to hear - there might be more on the way from me!!

Greywolf 05-05-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bon2stamp (Post 19405382)
I'm not sure if we have to do a certain quota for this challenge or not. I just joined in last month. Anyway, here's my first for this month. I'm really excited to have Christmas cards done early and each one different. Now I'll have to decide who to send which to. Oh my, that could take a month in itself!

Here's Dasher.

Thanks for looking and for all the kind comments from the past posts in this challenge.

You set your own quota - as many per month as will get to what you'll need by November. I make 8 each month ... well, that's my goal anyway. :-D

Dasher looks terrific by the way. Love the colors.

Precious Kitty 05-05-2012 01:13 PM

I hope I do this right ... LOL
 
Here are the last 6 cards I needed for this month challenge. Whew!
1 of 6
2 of 6
3 of 6
4 of 6
5 of 6
6 of 6
Oops one more

grammatroll 05-06-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precious Kitty (Post 19407718)
Here are the last 6 cards I needed for this month challenge. Whew!
1 of 6
2 of 6
3 of 6
4 of 6
5 of 6
6 of 6
Oops one more

I like the different variations. I like how you made the ornaments, too.

JBgreendawn 05-06-2012 01:18 PM

Kelly mailed me a OSW gift pack last week and so I now have May and June done. this is a mess of cards and it was impossible to get them all into one shot together so they are on the blog you can view them here. ( I had one May card done in April also on the blog with the tree cards post then)

Stacy's Memory Triggers: One Sheet Wonder Neutral Christmas

How many cards are you supposed to get from a OSW anyways? ( I got 11 full cards and 5 gift tags and have one scrap left)

grammatroll 05-06-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBgreendawn (Post 19409593)
Kelly mailed me a OSW gift pack last week and so I now have May and June done. this is a mess of cards and it was impossible to get them all into one shot together so they are on the blog you can view them here. ( I had one May card done in April also on the blog with the tree cards post then)

Stacy's Memory Triggers: One Sheet Wonder Neutral Christmas

How many cards are you supposed to get from a OSW anyways? ( I got 11 full cards and 5 gift tags and have one scrap left)

Stacy, you did a fantastic job with the OSW. How exciting it must have been to get all those pieces. Now you really do know how to put a puzzle together. Loved all of the images and the papers.

susanbri 05-06-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBgreendawn (Post 19409593)
Kelly mailed me a OSW gift pack last week and so I now have May and June done. this is a mess of cards and it was impossible to get them all into one shot together so they are on the blog you can view them here. ( I had one May card done in April also on the blog with the tree cards post then)

Stacy's Memory Triggers: One Sheet Wonder Neutral Christmas

How many cards are you supposed to get from a OSW anyways? ( I got 11 full cards and 5 gift tags and have one scrap left)

Fabulous bunch of cards and tags! Way to go!

yellowrose46 05-06-2012 11:25 PM

Stacy, you created so many beautiful cards from this one sheet of dp. Gorgeous!

DiHere 05-07-2012 12:03 AM

Those cards are gorgeous Stacy - beautiful work!

susanbri 05-07-2012 12:26 PM

Number 2 of 6:

Chic Navy and White

ScrappinCEO 05-07-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scootsv (Post 19092352)
Here are my cards for the May challenge. I chose to make four of each this month. TFL'
Thanks to Cindy for hosting.

Great cards, Rita. Left love and gave you credit. Congrats on completing your May challenge!

ScrappinCEO 05-07-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arizona Maine (Post 19172707)
Here are my 20 + 3 cards for May 2012

Great cards, Angela. Had to fav before leaving love. Congrats on completing your May CCC12 challenge.

ScrappinCEO 05-07-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlene_C (Post 19201444)
Here are my May cards:

Left love and gave you credit, Arlene! Congrats on completing your May CCC12 challenge

ScrappinCEO 05-07-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbieP (Post 19284695)
Here are my cards for May:

Cute cards, Barbie. Congrats on completing your May CCC12 challenge

ScrappinCEO 05-07-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ksnurse (Post 19316556)
Yea, finished my May cards pretty quickly...

Great card, Sheri. Left love and gave you credit. Congrats on completing the May CCC12


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:58 PM.