Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 11-12-2016, 04:00 PM   #1
Proud Fan Club Member

Heart December 2017 Christmas Card Challenge

LAST DITCH EFFORT TO GET YOUR CARDS MAILED IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!!

Ok, you are running out of time and Christmas is approaching!!

So do it your way! Get them done!!

We are behind you! You can do it!!

And...when you get time post those last minute beauties here for all of us to see and comment on!!

Everyone stop in when you can during this wonderful month of joy and give some encouragement to your fellow Christmas card makers!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the SCS community!!
Hostess for the 2016 & 2017 CCC! Falliday Fest 2016 Hostess

Have a great day, Ann!

Please join us for the
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Unread 12-25-2016, 08:26 PM   #2
Cardstock Collector

Hi, I have just copied all of the 12 months of themes to make the 2017 Christmas cards and will print them out...Helps me out - easier to look on my sheet than to keep clicking links. I will check them off as I go. Now, I don't really get where they are posted at...I see you put a code with them...but where do I actually post at? I am new to this girls! I saw there wasn't any snow, or snowmen themes...my favorites...but maybe another year! Also, I get emails all the time from this challenge spot...Do you get every email that others post even if the message isn't for me?...When I see an answer to my question or a comment...can I reply directly to that person or am I only able to post a comment or question in the box at the bottom of the list? I don't see any button to reply directly to a person's comment! Sorry for all of the questions...And lastly, I almost forgot...Great news!!! > I saw the most darling set of stamps and dies...Heartfelt Creations: "Woodsy Wonderland" They are cutest little woodland animal stamp & die sets! Well, they are discontinued and there are some individual sets out there...and a few IWIA (I Want It ALL) completes sets, but are way too pricey for me! Well, a lady had a few sets, but it was for local pick up only and way too expensive for me. I wrote her and asked if she wanted to barter...me paint something for her in exchange for the stamps & dies! And she said YES! She wants me to paint a pic of her Grand daughter and put fairy wings on her! I am so excited to do this! The lady is having a time uploading a pic though...hopefully she gets it up soon so I can get started on it! I am so blessed! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
Unread 12-25-2016, 10:12 PM   #3
Proud Fan Club Member

Merry Christmas Vicki!! Wow you received a wonderful gift exchange!!

Ok to begin you need to upload pictures of your cards to your gallery! Go to the home page and click on gallery. It's at the top of the page under your sign in for your account.

Now click on upload to your gallery. Pictures of your cards will automatically be placed in your gallery along with any other that you pick from the drop down menu.
You will need a program on your own computer to make sure you have your card photos sized down to the appropriate level in order to upload.

In the keyword section add the special keyword that is listed for each challenge so that everyone may see your creations. Everyone may search by the individual keywords to look for cards of interest of from a specific challenge.

Our themes for each month are inspiration to help you boost your creativity, that doesn't mean that you should not make other cards! Or use a snowman in the woods and there you have a card for the September challenge.

Plus snowmen are ok for the April challenge! April is any kind of creature!!

For threads that you have posted to you will receive notifications from them. Or you may sign up under your account settings to receive specific notifications.

It will take some time for you to learn the ropes on the site, but do not get discouraged, ask questions, click on things and read when you can, explore the site.

Everyone here is so friendly and are so willing to help in any way we can.

If you have specific questions for an individual pm them. If you have a pm it will show in the upper right of the home page.

Let me know if I can be of any further help! I will pm you my email so you may contact me too!!
Hostess for the 2016 & 2017 CCC! Falliday Fest 2016 Hostess

Have a great day, Ann!

Please join us for the
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Unread 12-30-2016, 05:13 PM   #4
Polyshrink Goddess

Didn't know which of the months to put this one in, so December got to be the lucky one!

Snowflakes by Andrea Robert - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Not a lot of work on my part, but just loved to play with the decorative cardstock.