Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree172Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2010, 05:33 AM   #2241
Duchess of Dork

Traci, know I'm praying for you.

Off to the fair!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-16-2010, 05:55 AM   #2242
Watercolor Wizard

Send a message via Skype™ to Karen Lynn

Good morning, Dorkies!

Beth, what fun you have at school!

Traci, I hope all goes well. Will you bring some images for yourself to color to something to keep you busy??

Lori, BEST of luck today! What was the results of your poll when you asked us if we would buy those novelity items you were considering to make?

We had the PWCO release party last night. Some of the stamps are really cute. I need to upload my pwco cards to SCS, but not now. I didn't make any cards last night. I just didn't have the energy.

PS, how did it go with Mom yesterday?
Old 10-16-2010, 06:17 AM   #2243
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning!

Traci, that IS tough. I 'm so sorry and hope it all goes okay for you parents and for you. I think taking images to color is a great idea. En joy the drive...I bet it's beautiful out!

Lori, hope the fair goes well today and you make lots of cashola!

I need to check out all your blogs but that will have to come when I get home later. Hugs to you all!!!

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:27 AM   #2244
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracim View Post
That sounds like fun, Beth!!

Grace, so glad your day went better, too.

I am really tired tonight. Getting ready to leave on Sunday to Grand Junction, Colorado (where I lived as a teen-high school)...to help with my Dad's knee replacement surgery. Basically I will be checking him into the hospital first thing on Tuesday morning, (like 6:30, crazy!!) and then will be staying at their house alone. That is making me really sad right now...but I have to think of it as temporary. It is because Mom doesn't want me trying to lift her and do her caretaking, so she is opting for the care center (nursing home.) So I won't have any time with her before she checks in, unless I leave on Sunday, which am strongly considering. Life is just hard for them, that is all there is to it. But she has a great attitude, even though it was a tough transition the last time she was there for Dad's other knee...and I told her tonight what a great attitude she had! So I need to buck up and have a good one too...just sad.

Ah well, the drive will be pretty...
I will check in tomorrow.
Ohh Hugs Traci! It's not easy I do know that. What a great attitude your mom has. I hope all goes good with your dad's knee surgery too!!
Holly - SU Demo - scs #19930
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 10-16-2010, 06:31 AM   #2245
Gabfest Goddess

Morning gals!

Lori good luck and I hope you make a lot of monies

Beth glad the pup feels better! Your principal sounds like a lot of fun!

Wendy yay on the stamping!

I'm tired this morning that's for sure. lol We did get a load and half cut last night, but out of that we have a load to split first. But that's good to get that much done!

I got another crazy day and later going to the farm to get stuff ready for winter and work on firewood some more. It has been so beautiful here so unusual for Oct.

Hope all of you have a really great day!
Holly - SU Demo - scs #19930
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 10-16-2010, 08:16 AM   #2246
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Oh Tracy praying for all of you.

Lori, good luck at the fair.

Girls I know how much you like making cards so if your life isn't crazy right now just take a moment to take a look

Bella Blvd Studio Blog: Thank you for your Patience

We are off for a weekend RV'ing, well an over night anyway. See you all on Monday.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:26 AM   #2247
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to LaurieR

Holly, we are having unseasonably nice weather here today too, and I cannot wait to get outside and do some yard work. It's good therapy!

Traci, praying for you and your family. I hope all goes well!

Karen, how are Sophie's ears? I will go to your blog right after I post.

I got my new ink pad holder, and they sent the cutest set of clear teddy bear stamps along! I just love it! Now I need to get my ribbon holder and then we can get both up on the wall and I will be all set! Whew!

Lori, good luck today!
Operation Write Home
Old 10-16-2010, 09:37 AM   #2248
Pearl-ExPert

Hi Gals!

Joyce, have a great time.

Traci, will be praying for you. Tough time.

PS, praying for the house situation.

Lori, good luck today!!!

Beth, have a great weekend.

Karen, can't wait to see your PWCO cards. The sneak peek was intriguing!

Laurie, good luck with the yard work and getting the rest of your craft stuff up.

Hi to everyone I missed and praying everyone has a wonderful relaxing/successful weekend!
Old 10-16-2010, 09:41 AM   #2249
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Still getting giddy over paper and ink in Colorful Colorado!

Hi girls! Thanks so much for the prayers and good wishes...I am feeling under it right now, and they are appreciated. I don't enjoy staying there at their house alone, it is an eerie feeling. But I know it will be good to check on them, and I can have some meals in the freezer, etc....May even make some paint sample boards for my Mom as she has wanted to have it painted for a very long time but her and my Dad don't get much done. (health-wise and decision wise.) So maybe that will spur things along. I would paint it myself, but the ceilings are high in their family room and I don't do ladders.

Peggysue, curious as to what your two possibilities are...and continuing to pray for God's specific direction for all of you. It is a tough spot to be in.

Laurie, what kind of stamp holder did you get? I have a wall mounted that I really love, but even though it has probably 60 spots, I still have the SU counter carousel for the SU inks. I make the mistake of getting the in colors, and then momento, the Tim Holtz distress inks, etc...I still have some stored in my closet. It'll be fun for you to get your room done!
Old 10-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #2250
Stazon Splitcoast

Grace, your weekend sounds special, enjoy it!

And Karen, I may take some images to color, or a small project, need to go in my room and see what I can put as a kit...nothing elaborate though. Good idea! I got your card today, (DH brought in the mail)...great timing, thank you!!

So DH just got home from Mexico (just an overnight) and he was unpacking his stuff and the five star resort left these pretty boxes in the room for them, and of course, it is my "present." They are silver embossed, pretty cool! I would have loved to join him, but with Dad going in the hospital, poor timing. But I got a box...yipee!
Old 10-16-2010, 09:47 AM   #2251
Stazon Splitcoast

Traci, I ordered the 60 pad combo holder (also holds the markers and reinkers) from Storage Units Ink. Wall Unit Plus : Storage Units Ink, Ink Pad Storage and Other Stamping Organizers

I will be ordering a ribbon organizer from Organize More. Ribbon Organizer
Operation Write Home
Old 10-16-2010, 10:07 AM   #2252
Stazon Splitcoast

Laurie, that ink storage is one good looking cabinet!! And I love the ribbon one, may have to invest in that...I have lots of ribbon spools lying on my shelves! Really good pricing too! Enjoy those!
Old 10-16-2010, 10:40 AM   #2253
Stazon Splitcoast

The shipping is a bit high on the ribbon organizer, so my friend Barb and I are ordering together and splitting the shipping. I really like the way it looks though, and I really haven't found anything comparable.

Hoping for a safe trip both ways for you Traci.
Operation Write Home
Old 10-16-2010, 01:10 PM   #2254
Stazon Splitcoast

Just a pop in between activities. New pics up on facebook from the zoo. Man, is it gorgeous out! Will ketchup later! Hugs!!!

Old 10-16-2010, 05:51 PM   #2255
Watercolor Wizard

Laurie, I love the ink pad organizer. That is really cool. Wish I had a room that I could mount it on!

Traci, you are welcome! I have no idea what I sent you now! oh, that's bad.

Lori, how was the craft fair?

Beth, were you an exhibit in the zoo? You know, with your realistic fart aroma talent?? Bwhahaha! (think back to your museum story)

I had the unpleasurable task of running into Madison to go and do grocery shopping by myself. DH took the boys fishing. The other option was to go as a family and the boys never do well there. Woodman's is big and takes forever to get through. I like to go there to stock up on food because it so much cheaper than anywhere else.

Holly, how did the chores go today?

PS, any decisions yet?

DS3 spiked a temp today. Thankfully, he took some tylenol and is feeling better.

Thanks for looking at my blog. I am hoping to geth to my PWCO card for next week tomorrow.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #2256
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi gals! Just popping in this evening before going to bed and wanting to know if there are prayer concerns I can bring with me to church in the morning. I don't know why, is it just me but it feels like the prayers are more effective when done in church??? I think its just me . . .

I will be praying for you Traci and all the rest as you come to mind. It will be odd being in their house alone I know. What are you going to paint? A wall, or a ceiling? Rather than a ladder can you use one of those pole extension thingies?

I am so sorry I've been keeping up with my DT work but had no time for much blog visiting. I will get back to it once the move is complete but that is going to take more than another month.

I know there were a few ddorks I missed with cards, who did not get one? I make them for the DT work and might as well send them to folks I care about!

The houses, I won't say anything until we have a firm contract. We're still vacillating between two of them.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:23 PM   #2257
Duchess of Dork

Quick pop in. Craft fair was slow traffic wise (in general, not just my booth), but all things considered, I thought I did well for the amount of people who came through. Beautiful day. Thanks for asking, Karen!

I didn't read much but glanced on this page & Karen, you cracked me up about Beth & the zoo. She could just stand by the monkey cages all day & blame it on them. Heck, I could do that, too, some days! Her museum story is one I think of often & crack up!

Will TRY to catch up tomorrow with all of you gals. I miss y'all!
Old 10-16-2010, 11:50 PM   #2258
Watercolor Wizard

Good morning, Dorkies!

DS3 just threw up for the 4th time. I was over here with you so DH got that one. I had just finished taking a shower after episode #3 and I am awake enough that I thought I would pop in.

Lori, glad the fair went somewhat well.

PS, we just want to know which one you pick!
Old 10-17-2010, 05:29 AM   #2259
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Lynn View Post
Laurie, I love the ink pad organizer. That is really cool. Wish I had a room that I could mount it on!

Traci, you are welcome! I have no idea what I sent you now! oh, that's bad.

Lori, how was the craft fair?

Beth, were you an exhibit in the zoo? You know, with your realistic fart aroma talent?? Bwhahaha! (think back to your museum story)

I had the unpleasurable task of running into Madison to go and do grocery shopping by myself. DH took the boys fishing. The other option was to go as a family and the boys never do well there. Woodman's is big and takes forever to get through. I like to go there to stock up on food because it so much cheaper than anywhere else.

Holly, how did the chores go today?

PS, any decisions yet?

DS3 spiked a temp today. Thankfully, he took some tylenol and is feeling better.

Thanks for looking at my blog. I am hoping to geth to my PWCO card for next week tomorrow.
Karen, you are a big goofball! What a thing to wake up to.....fart museum memories! LOL!

Goober!

So sorrya bout DS3 having a fever...nt fun. I hope he feels better.

Old 10-17-2010, 05:35 AM   #2260
Stazon Splitcoast

Lori, I hope you at least got your booth fee back and a little extra for the fun of it. I heard people say it was slow at the fair I did last weekend...economy maybe??

Peggysue, I hope things with the house will just BE DONE for you! It's hard to be in limbo when you don't know what is going on.

Karen, sorry baby boy is barfing. Poor kiddo.

Traci, how are the parents??

Everyone else doing okay??

I got up early and went for a run. I think I did about 1 3/4 miles running and 1/2 m. walking. We are still up at mom and dad's so I'm not sure how far it was but guessing from the little bit that I measured in the car trip tick. Kept passing a sweet old grandpa with an Navy cap on and Navy sweats. He was probably 75 and just was a jolly site to see out and about. He was walking and I think I passed him 3x here and there and he just chatted and was so encoruaging. Then passed another elderly man on an old, old bike getting a little ride in. Passe dhim 2x. Just sweet all these people out and about early on a crisp fall morning.

Well, we need to hit the showers. Today is mom's b-day so we are doing lunch after church. I love hearing my dad preach and mom play the piano so church will be fun!!

Hugs to you all!

Old 10-17-2010, 05:45 AM   #2261
Watercolor Wizard

Wow, Beth, that's great!! I HATE running. It sure would help me lose weight, but I really hate it.

I am a bit tired after last night. He puked a few more times. We think he was just puking drainage because he didn't have anything in his tummy otherwise.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:42 AM   #2262
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning girls. That is great about the run, Beth! Sounds like my parent's neighborhood, a lot of old people out walking early a.m. and good for them!

I am officially leaving tomorrow. I needed the weekend to be with husband, and to pack, clean, etc... He will be leaving on business this week, so the timing is good. Mom will be admitted to the same care center as last time, (over a year ago) today. So a prayer for her and for them to monitor her meds correctly would be appreciated. Then Tuesday I take Dad to the hospital.

Peggysue, the painting, well, it would probably be the walls which meet the ceilings, which is the tricky part. I am thinking I won't have alot of time this time between visiting both of them and cooking meals. But would like to make up a couple of sample paint boards for them to choose from, perhaps. I am excited about your home choices, that is , if you are.

Lori, when is your next fair? Anything fun planned this weekend?

Karen, thanks so much for the blog visit, it was good to see you there! I am sorry about DS3, that is yucky. Hope he feels better and you all can avoid that!
Old 10-17-2010, 08:11 AM   #2263
Watercolor Wizard

DS3 is still puking. hubby will take tomorrow off and I will take Tuesday if necessary.
Poor kiddo.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:56 AM   #2264
Stazon Splitcoast

Karen, sorry DS3 is sick. Oh what a bummer, and I am sure you are exhausted after being up with him.

Pretty lazy day here, and I am glad for it. This week is going to be super busy at work, and that is fine. Hoping the last week will be sort of quieter. It will give me some much needed time to get organized for year end and to roll out some new plans for tax season 2011. I have great ideas, but want to get them set up and implemented before the grind starts. One of the top items is getting all of the old records downstairs onto the new shelving we bought. We needed to PURGE.
Operation Write Home
Old 10-17-2010, 09:12 AM   #2265
Stazon Splitcoast

Poor little guy, hope he feels better soon! Sorry to hear he is throwing up Karen, that's not fun for anyone involved.

Lori, sorry the craft fair was slow, Beth is right I think it might be the economy.

Beth, look at you running! I'm like Karen, I don't enjoy it, but then Karen goes swimming and I can't do that without bonking my nose or crashing my head into the wall at the end of the lane because I can't see where I'm going. My fingers get exercise on the computer though! I have thin fingers . . .

Laurie, enjoy the slow weekend!
Old 10-17-2010, 01:10 PM   #2266
Duchess of Dork

Karen, I'm so sorry ds3 is sick. I hate puking so much, whether it's the kids or me. Yucky. Hope he's doing better.

Laurie, cool wall unit. I've looked at that site before & thought they had some neat stuff. Excited that you are getting that!

Beth, I'm so impressed with your running. I'm like Karen, no running here. And like PS, my fingers run, jump, dance and merrily skip over the keyboard keys. How was church with Dad preaching?

Traci, let us know when you get to your folks house if you can. We want to know you are there safely.

PS, any new news about the houses (here & there---wherever it may be)? Does dh need to find a job somewhere or is his job portable? I thought of you today when I talked to my friend Teri (former neighbor). She paid big $$ to have a resume/cover letter written & it did NOTHING for her. Wait, that's not the part about you! I said, "I love to write, but don't know how to do technical writing like resumes & such. Maybe I should learn how & make money for that." That's when I thought of you. The technical writing, though I know it isn't resumes, it still made me think of you. Heck, every day things make me think of you dorks. seriously, I will see something red & think of Karen, or Betty Boop & think of Leona, or any number of things & think of any number of dorks.

I am hoping to do some FUN stamping today. I think the only craft fair stuff I may do the next 2 weeks is potato bags & table runners. We have a fair on 10/30, but then we have another outside of Houston the next weekend & we'll head that way on Wed. so we can attend a Quilt Festival. So, I need to have both craft fairs ready, not just this next one, so have to forecast what I'll sell. ha, ha! Of course, could take orders for things I am out of.

Ugh, Natalie wants me to tell her where dh's flip flops are. Um, well, they aren't mine! Goober.

Off to see what my family is doing.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:16 PM   #2267
Duchess of Dork

Oh, thought I'd explain the craft fair a bit more. It was slow in that there weren't many people in attendance. It's just on the outskirts of town & there were way too many other things people could be doing that day: 6 flags, Pumpkin Patches, Corn Maize (that's how they spell it), going out to the Hill Country, and more. Hopefully the church raised some money for their missions, which this was for. Considering it was slow traffic, I felt like I did okay. I made over $100, but one lady spent $43, so that helped! Though, about 1/3 of that was for Nat's stuff, so that was her big sell for the day. My hope is that if I have more traffic, I'll do better. The aprons hanging out front (both Mary Engelbreit) attracted people in & they liked looking at the purses. I sold only one bag, but had people say they liked them. Interestingly, the Vera Bradley purse carriers didn't seem to care for the bags so much. One lady wants to order a bag, but bigger than what I had on display, for yarn. Another said she might order another like the one she bought. It was a rag bag & I hadn't even taken a picture of it. Sold some Breast Cancer awareness items (made in BC fabric) to a cancer survivor & one autism fabric potholder to a lady whose neighbor has an autistic son. I told folks on facebook I feel like the "Crafter for a Cause."

Okay, that's it!
Old 10-17-2010, 01:45 PM   #2268
Watercolor Wizard

[QUOTE=Chef Mama;17455092]
Heck, every day things make me think of you dorks. seriously, I will see something red & think of Karen, or Betty Boop & think of Leona, or any number of things & think of any number of dorks.

/QUOTE]

And when I see paisley's I think of Lori!
Old 10-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #2269
Watercolor Wizard

okay, came here for some inspiration for my pwco card...
Old 10-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #2270
Proud Fan Club Member

Laurie, that sounds like a successful craft fair to me. You and Beth are so good at those.

PS, yeah for houses. I hope one works out for you. I get a ton of finger exercise, but jeesh I still have chubby nubs of fingers. If I don't keep my nails nice my fingers look even shorter and fatter.

Karen, we went Geocaching today while we were looking for Elk. It was fun to visit a new area. My Mom found her first one. Sorry about he sick little one, hopefully he is feeling better.

Hi Grace!

Laurie, I would love one of those.

Holly, how are things with you?

Linda, where have you been? Guess I need to visit fb more.

I haven't been doing much of anything except dt stuff. But I'm thinking that is ready to crash and burn. But I am making wedding favors for my cousins daughter. 150 of the little darlings.........
Old 10-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #2271
Stazon Splitcoast

Geocaching sounds like fun! We went for a walk today at a park that has a little lake, that was nice, and took the dog for a walk yesterday as well in a park where he can be off leash, he enjoys that immensely.

Lori, a quilt show sounds like fun . . . cannot recall what the potato bags are. Maybe its a Texas thing to store your potatos . . .

House . . . DH and I are vacillating. We need one more piece of information that we can find out tomorrow and then we'll make an offer but I'm not going to say a word until a contract is signed because we all know what can happen to those!
Old 10-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #2272
Pearl-ExPert

Hi girls.

Family just left and was a great day for the most part. a few small not so good things.

Karen, so sorry ds3 is sick, yuck, yuck & more yuck.

Lori & Beth, congrats on the craft fairs.

Traci, hope you have arrived safely.

PS, I completely understand about the house stuff. DH felt the same way about us getting this one. Didn't want to say anything until the contract was signed. Um, did I thank you for the gorgeous card I got from you? If not, I am soo sorry that I didn't before now.

Joyce, so cool about the geocaching. Has pig-pig made it any closer to you?

Well, need to get some laundry done so I have work clothes for tomorrow as well as dh.

Hugs to all & Hi to everyone I missed!
Old 10-17-2010, 05:24 PM   #2273
Stazon Splitcoast

I have officially started my Christmas shopping for Rylee and Owen. Jammies are on sale at Target, and that is a tradition I started a couple of years ago. They each get two pairs of jammies. YEAH!

Your opinions please...which CURRENT green that SU has goes best with Real Red?
Operation Write Home
Old 10-17-2010, 05:53 PM   #2274
Proud Fan Club Member

Grace, so funny you remember that. I haven't checked on pig pig in a while, will have to do that.

PS, I've never heard of potato bags either until we went to a local fair and they had them. They are just little quilted bags you can cook your baked potatos in the microwave in.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:12 PM   #2275
Stazon Splitcoast

Laurie, I recall one of the greens you did not like, but wild wasabi I think is really cute with real red, if you're going for a contemporary card. And I am not current which colors are current...hunter green looks better with a richer red like bravo burgundy...and I still can't find my cherry cobbler, but I have a little take out to eat. We went to dinner tonight before I leave in the morning, and i ordered a little cup to go!
Old 10-17-2010, 06:18 PM   #2276
Stazon Splitcoast

Lori, sounds like the fair wasn't too bad...one bag...hmmm...I am surprised about that. But it seems like the less expensive things always sell. I rarely ever buy anything at a craft fair, I just go to see the creativity. If I did buy things, it would probably be stocking stuffer ideas or personalized things. I just don't buy craft fair stuff. There is one we have every year at the Lincoln Center that is part of the Festival of the Trees, and I bought these bags that are filled to heat up for your neck, etc...for pretty inexpensively. So I guess I do buy every once in awhile. How did the tater bags sell?
Old 10-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #2277
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieR View Post
I have officially started my Christmas shopping for Rylee and Owen. Jammies are on sale at Target, and that is a tradition I started a couple of years ago. They each get two pairs of jammies. YEAH!

Your opinions please...which CURRENT green that SU has goes best with Real Red?
Fun, fun on the Christmas shopping!!! That's great!!

I would say Garden Green..but I do like Wild Wasabi w/ it too. But for 'true traditional' reds and greens for Christmas I'd say Garden Green. But that's just my opinion! LOL!

Old 10-17-2010, 07:04 PM   #2278
Stazon Splitcoast

Lori, Yeah, I think you did pretty good, too! Hope it's more next time, though. You work so hard to get everything ready that it'd be nice t o pull in 2-3-400 bucks. But, hopefully some of those interested WILL contact you and place orders later on.

I need to blog hop.

I have the day off tomorrow. I nearly forgot! LOL! It's my Fall Break. 1 day is better than nonme but the boys get 3 days off W-TH-F so Doug is taking those days off with them.

Got my grades for my summer classes in the mail. A and A. YEAH!!!

Oh, I posted this on facebook and though you all would get a kick out of it..esp. in light of Karen's comment about the zoo and the museum!

So, as we were pulling out of Ft. Wayne and I was driving, Sam pipes up with this song:

"Driving Down the Highway, Highway 64, Mama blows a big one and blows me out the door, The car couldn't take it, the engine fell apart....all because of Mommy's..... supersonic fart."

I thought I would die laughing. Then we had to hear the country twang... version of it, then the rock star version of it, for an hour and a half! LOL! Both boys chiming in. I got to laughing so hard I couldn't breath and was doing that silent laugh h-h-h-h-h thing. Doug is so cool and calm and never broke out into a laugh....not ONE! He did crack a smile which means he was really busting out laughing inside. I just hee-hawed though. Too funny.

Old 10-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #2279
Pearl-ExPert

Beth, just popped on to check on a post in my gallery, popped over here and read yours, I'm laughing so hard, I can hardly breathe.

Old 10-17-2010, 07:57 PM   #2280
Stazon Splitcoast

I know, Grace! Everytime I read it...or sing it...I just roll all over laughing again. I knew my parents would get a kick out of it, too, so we called them so the boys could sing it to them on th ephone..and we hadn't even been out of their driveway 5 minutes.

In honor of my boys....here's a pic from the zoo yesterday.
Attached Thumbnails
69193_1610625539586_1054675224_1723414_4445095_n.jpg