Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree172Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #10761
Duchess of Dork

Hi! My niece had her baby early this morning. She was the 10,000th baby born at the hospital THIS YEAR! They had a big "contest" going on to see who would be that number, as they'd never delivered that many before. I wonder if ANY hospital has done that in a year! Here's her picture:

And here's an article:
The Woman
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #10762
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Still getting giddy over paper and ink in Colorful Colorado!

Hi girls! Just got back from Steamboat yesterday...got to spend some time with darters, dd bf, and relax a bit. Also...went snowmobiling...and had tons of snow!! Was ready to come home, but had a wonderful time. Hope you all had a beautiful Christmas.
Lori, youngest DD just flew into Austin for New Year's...she said it was 55.
Old 12-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #10763
Stazon Splitcoast

Lori, she is sooo sweet...love her hair bow; did she win a contest prize for being 10,000th? Congrats on a new member to your family!

How was everyone's Christmas?
Old 12-29-2012, 05:42 PM   #10764
Splitcoast Gallery moderator
Proud Fan Club Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Lori, she is beautiful! That's something special to remember when she gets older.

Karen, I'm doing much better. Still a struggle to get in what I should be but weight loss has slowed considerable so that's a good thing. Instill need to eat about 500 more calories today to ,wet my goal, and cheese cake helps with that and is protein packed! Of course thereis oly a sliver left which is part of the piece I put away for myself.

Traci, snow,boiling sounds so fun, I haven't done that in ages! We have a ton of sow as well. It's snowed the last few days. Hopefully it's done for a few days, eds spending his vacation plowing.

I started a project toda. The first one since May. I'm making a cover for my kitchen aid mixer and a matching kitchen curtain. That's the plan anyway. Ill let you know how it turns out.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #10765
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracim View Post
Hi girls! Just got back from Steamboat yesterday...got to spend some time with darters, dd bf, and relax a bit. Also...went snowmobiling...and had tons of snow!! Was ready to come home, but had a wonderful time. Hope you all had a beautiful Christmas.
Lori, youngest DD just flew into Austin for New Year's...she said it was 55.
Wow, that snow sounds like fun and like a beautiful Christmas scene!

It was in the 50's on Sunday, but I think last night it warmed up a tad. Does she have friends in Austin? Hope she enjoyed it!
Old 01-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #10766
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Lori, she is sooo sweet...love her hair bow; did she win a contest prize for being 10,000th? Congrats on a new member to your family!

How was everyone's Christmas?
Yes, she got a huge prize package. My nephew-in-law talked to dad of #9999 & offered to share the prize pack. He declined saying this was their 3rd & they had all they needed. I think it was a great opportunity for Becky & Chris to get to tell people about the Lord's goodness. He wrote 2 really neat blog posts, one a letter to Moriah & the other the birth story, on their blog. Here's a link if anyone would like to read: The Kiser Family

Christmas was nice. Phil has been off since Christmas Eve & goes back tomorrow. He actually has a dentist appt. tomorrow. He has to see a dentist before he can start radiation. We've been hanging out & went to get new 6 flags passes on Sunday. I like the monthly payment plan for that! We just had to get the new ones processed by Sunday to get a special deal. Now we can not only go to any 6 flags park in the country for free, but we can park for free. Parking costs as much as a one day pass. IT's CRAZY! I think I'd ride a bus & let them drop me off if we didn't have parking passes.

We stayed home last night & ended up seeing a great fireworks "show" all around us! It's illegal to shoot them off in the city without being a designated area, but I must say we enjoyed seeing those illegal fireworks! LOL! We think one may have been an actual preplanned show b/c they were the bigger ones. Just not sure where they were. We played games & ate snacks. And Audrey Hepburn came to visit in her Hello Kitty PJ's. Drinking sparkling juice!

Nat got in bed at 2, Bethany after 3, me by 4 & Phil not til 4:30! We slept in really late!

Happy New Year's to you all!
Old 01-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #10767
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
Lori, she is beautiful! That's something special to remember when she gets older.

Karen, I'm doing much better. Still a struggle to get in what I should be but weight loss has slowed considerable so that's a good thing. Instill need to eat about 500 more calories today to ,wet my goal, and cheese cake helps with that and is protein packed! Of course thereis oly a sliver left which is part of the piece I put away for myself.

Traci, snow,boiling sounds so fun, I haven't done that in ages! We have a ton of sow as well. It's snowed the last few days. Hopefully it's done for a few days, eds spending his vacation plowing.

I started a project toda. The first one since May. I'm making a cover for my kitchen aid mixer and a matching kitchen curtain. That's the plan anyway. Ill let you know how it turns out.
Joyce, I'm glad you are finally improving. What an awful time you've had in 2012. Let's pray 2013 is the year of GOOD HEALTH!

Show us the projects when you finish!
Old 01-03-2013, 06:27 AM   #10768
Proud Fan Club Member

Ok, so my iPad does like snowmobiling, instead we boil snow?! Doesn't quite sound as fun!

Lori, you are very lucky to have parks close, our closest is 8 hours away. Enjoy!

I am feeling quite better, the doctor gave me the ok to start some mild exercise so we are starting back to the gym tonight. Ed hasn't been going either so it's a good time to get back in the swing of things for all of us.

My project is turning into quite a task. I made 2.5 inch seem binding but the one side has a quilted pocket so its thinker then I had accounted for. Is there a standard size for seem binding? I'm just kind of flubbing my way through. I have to make a long piece for the bottom edges and have never done that yet, should be interesting.

We had quite a week. The day after Christmas our septic pump went so had to replace that. Then the next day we were going to Eds office, then the mall when a huge chunk of ice flew off the car in front of us and smashed our windshield. It was scary! It was a state vehicle so we had to put it thru our insurance and wait to be reimbursed for our copayment. Just sending the year out in our normal fashion.

Back to the normal swing of things here. I think i did 10 loads of laundry yesterday and doing sheets today.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #10769
Stazon Splitcoast

That sounds like a fun project, Joyce...and Lori would be the one to ask since she is our dorky seamstress here. I know she made appliance cover for Linda B. a few years ago. I don't know anything about seam bindings, but I bet you could look it up on Pinterest and find all kinds of tips.

Lori, your daughter is certainly growing up, hair all put up and nails done and staying up till all hours of the night. At least she is staying up with you and not running off to stay up somewhere else all night. Your New Year's sounds a lot more eventful than ours. Mine was staying up till almost midnight, then going to bed. But that was fine with me.

I am going to be 55 next week, it sounds pretty old. And all this taking care of a silly dog named Daisy, makes me realize just how tired some of my parts are. I am feeling so tired since we got back from our Steamboat condo, and I didn't do much other than snowmobile, but I guess throwing that trip in with getting ready for Christmas, all the shopping, wrapping, cooking ahead, driving through snow storms...I don't know. But January is my least favorite month of the year. So I need to plan something to look forward to...not sure what that is. Besides a flu shot!!

Feel better soon, Peggysue!!
And where is Karen?

Holly, thank you so much for the Christmas card, it was lovely and great to hear from you. I am glad to hear your husband's surgery went well and sounds like he is recovering nicely!

And Betharooni, I got yours with the family photo...so fun!! I can't believe how many family members you had staying with you this week! That even beats me, mine is usually 24 for dinner.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #10770
Stazon Splitcoast

Joyce, normal is good. I am always glad to be able to do the normal things, like cleaning, laundry, traveling, as so many people don't have the ability or the luxury. I'm sure you are valuing your health right now and I am so very thankful you are feeling so much better!!

My normal yesterday was cleaning out my stamp room and coming up with 3 good size boxes of stamps, inks, paper, ribbon, brads, punches, etc...to give to one of the young Mom's in my Mentor mom group at church. I decided that is what it takes to get me motivated; I have to know someone else will want it or put it to good use. Makes me so happy to have that done, and now I can begin to clean off my desk and start over with where I want to put things.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:49 PM   #10771
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello all,

I finally cleaned today. My cleaning person is coming one more time before she moves to Florida but that isn't until next week and there was a glass broke in my kitchen on New Years that I kept finding pieces of, even though we cleaned it up hen, it was a wine glass and it shattered everywhere so a good cleaning was needed. The first time I did a floor in 6 months. I did nap after but such is the norm for me.

I saw PS post on fb about the flu hitting there, I think it's everywhere right now. I'm so trying to avoid anyone that is sick. I fear ending up back in the hospital. I can barely get 1000 calories in a day and as far as liquid I know it's not good. I hope those of you sick are taking care and feeling better soon.

Karen, is missing. Do we need a search party or was she taking one of her water park trips over the holidays? I hopenitsba trip and not the flu.

Traci, that is so nice of you. I have a ton of things that could use a good home just no idea where to find a person who wants it.

I'm reading a historical romance book, and goodness I think this is way more sexually intense then my normal hot vampire books. I had no idea historical romance was so explicit. Makes 50 shades look tame.

Have a great weekend.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:36 AM   #10772
Watercolor Wizard

Send a message via Skype™ to Karen Lynn

Good morning, Dorkies!

Sorry for not checking in for so long. The holidays got busy with driving and visiting everyone and then it was back to work on Wed. At night I have been busy with projects. I just got back my queen size quilt from the quilter. It looks amazing! I am about a 1/4 of the way through hand sewing the otherside of the binding. I didn't explain that quite well. Basically I sewed on the binding then turn it to the back side and sew it down by hand. There, that's better!
Joyce, glad to hear that you are eating, exercising and feeling better. Do you still have the PICC line in?
Traci, glad you got a trip out to STeamboat and saw the kiddos. Did you Mom like her caplet? It's okay if she didn't. You don't need to sugar coat it. (:
Lori, my brother who lives not to far from you also buys the 6 flags tickets. I wish we were a bit closer to the one in IL. I'd love to do that too. DH wouldn't. He gets so sick! He made it down one waterslide 2xs and that is all he could do.

I have a new friend coming today. I am helping her learn how to use her sock machine. I am looking forward to her visit.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:00 PM   #10773
Proud Fan Club Member

Karen, I didn't know you we're making a quilt. I wanna see!
My line came out the day before Thanksgiving and I've been doing really well. I think all that fluid and vitamins was adding to the nausea. So I've been steadily improving.
Have fun socking!
Old 01-06-2013, 06:59 PM   #10774
Stazon Splitcoast

Karen and Joyce, I am impressed that you are both making quilts now. I remember when Karen didn't sew at all, now she is doing hand binded quilts.
Well, I may write a separate email tomorrow, as not sure how often anyone visits here now, but basically, my Mom is slowly starving right now. Her throat has constricted that makes it so difficult to swallow. She has had hospice at the house since last January and they do not take extra measures to give her nutrition. She has a procedure to try to widen her throat so she can swallow on Thursday. So please pray for that and for wisdom to know when to go see her.
Karen, I called her on Christmas, and she mentioned how beautiful the color of the caplet was and how pretty...so, yes, she did really love it. Thank you!!
Joyce, really glad to hear you are feeling better too. And hope you find a cleaning lady to replace the one moving.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:57 AM   #10775
Watercolor Wizard

Good morning, dorkies!

Traci, how awful for your Mom. I am sorry that she's going through this.
I really don't sew. I just sewed 6x6 blocks together. I sent the quilt to a local woman who did the actual quilting part for me.
This is my sewing machine:
Mini Sewing Machines - Janome Sew Mini 124 Sewing Machine
Which is perfect for me, but can't handle a big quilt.

I've got too many irons in the fire with my knitting stuff and now I am trying to work on DS1's quilt that was supposed to be for x-mas, but now will be for his birthday. It's a bit more complicated with the mitered corners on each block. I feel overwhelmed and it is my fault.

Joyce, I am glad you are feeling better!

Where's PS?
Old 01-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #10776
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi ladies! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and I can't believe we are a week into it already! CRAZY!!!

yeah, we had a really busy break. The first week off was crazy. My bro and fmaily from TX came up so we all spent part of the week at my other bros in Southern Indiana, and the rest of the week up here. had 1 night where my cousins and their families and my aunt came up from Bloomington. That was the night we had 32 here and 18 of them were kids 6 months to 17 years. CRAZY!! AGAIN!! But we had a blast.

The second week of break was a littel quieter but still busy. Doug was able to take that week off so that wa snice. I went back to school today...ugh....the boys go back tomorrow. Been a nice few weeks!!

Traci, I'm so sorry about your mama. Praying for wisdom for you guys and for your mom. it just all has to be hard!!

PS...are you better yet?? I hope so. It's not fun being sick.

Karen, now did your visit go w/ your friend? Those are nice. I met a friend over break that I'd bet on myfitnesspal. Happens that she lives about 10 minutes from here so we met for lunch one day.

Can't believe you girls are working on quilts. I'm so far behind on my fun crafts like my scrapbooking. I suppose it will come somtime.

Sounds like everyone had a good break so that's good. Joyce, so glad you are getting to the gym and feeling better. I've gained about 10 lbs since october and my knee was giving me fits. But, it's better and we just got a new tread mill. The one we had was older and got from one of Doug's c-workers when I was training for that 1/2 marathon. This is supposed to be 40% less impact on teh joints so I'm thinking that's what I need for this ole knee....for most of my running anyway. I still ahve to get outside some but will try to love this dreadmill!! Doug is excited about it too. He's gained some weight over the last ew years and we just need to keep on it.

Well, just thought I'd check in.....hope everyone is doing well.

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #10777
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Traci, that procedure is no fun. I vomited for 2 days after each one. Wonder why they waited so long to do that. Prayers for all of you.

Karen, its easy to get overwhelmed, just know that you are making things from the heart and there is no deadline on that, so make sure you are having fun doing it. I saw this sweet baby quilt today, wish I had a baby to make one for. It was out of baby clothes. So sweet! I pinned it just because.

Beth, it is crazy how fast things are going this year. Glad you checked in.

I'm trying to decide what to do with my blog. It needs Tobey prettier but I don't know if I want to take the time to do it or just pay someone for a revamp. Any thoughts? I want to get back to actually using it and hopefully having someone look at it.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:27 PM   #10778
Stazon Splitcoast

I always enjoyed your blog, Joyce. I'm hoping to do a little blog lift soon, too. Just do it!

Beth, so great to hear from you...hope your first day back went well. I am sure you miss being home!!
Karen, Joyce had good advice. I agree it is better to enjoy the process than worry about it being on time. I have never made our girls a quilt, that will be special!
Old 01-09-2013, 02:43 AM   #10779
Watercolor Wizard

Good morning, Dorkies!
Thanks for your words of encouragement. I did sew 6 blocks together last night. I am making one block at a time which is probably slowing me down, but I don't know how to make the process any more efficient. I tried chaining my blocks together, but then I made mistakes.

Beth, good to see you! Sorry about your knee. Tell us how the treadmill is going. I must be one of the weird ones because I love the treadmill. I don't run on it though. I just walk.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:04 PM   #10780
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Ok, so my iPad does like snowmobiling, instead we boil snow?! Doesn't quite sound as fun!

Lori, you are very lucky to have parks close, our closest is 8 hours away. Enjoy!

I am feeling quite better, the doctor gave me the ok to start some mild exercise so we are starting back to the gym tonight. Ed hasn't been going either so it's a good time to get back in the swing of things for all of us.

My project is turning into quite a task. I made 2.5 inch seem binding but the one side has a quilted pocket so its thinker then I had accounted for. Is there a standard size for seem binding? I'm just kind of flubbing my way through. I have to make a long piece for the bottom edges and have never done that yet, should be interesting.

We had quite a week. The day after Christmas our septic pump went so had to replace that. Then the next day we were going to Eds office, then the mall when a huge chunk of ice flew off the car in front of us and smashed our windshield. It was scary! It was a state vehicle so we had to put it thru our insurance and wait to be reimbursed for our copayment. Just sending the year out in our normal fashion.

Back to the normal swing of things here. I think i did 10 loads of laundry yesterday and doing sheets today.
I always use 2.5" for quilts. Some folks use 2.25". How is it going?
Old 01-09-2013, 02:06 PM   #10781
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
That sounds like a fun project, Joyce...and Lori would be the one to ask since she is our dorky seamstress here. I know she made appliance cover for Linda B. a few years ago. I don't know anything about seam bindings, but I bet you could look it up on Pinterest and find all kinds of tips.

Lori, your daughter is certainly growing up, hair all put up and nails done and staying up till all hours of the night. At least she is staying up with you and not running off to stay up somewhere else all night. Your New Year's sounds a lot more eventful than ours. Mine was staying up till almost midnight, then going to bed. But that was fine with me.

I am going to be 55 next week, it sounds pretty old. And all this taking care of a silly dog named Daisy, makes me realize just how tired some of my parts are. I am feeling so tired since we got back from our Steamboat condo, and I didn't do much other than snowmobile, but I guess throwing that trip in with getting ready for Christmas, all the shopping, wrapping, cooking ahead, driving through snow storms...I don't know. But January is my least favorite month of the year. So I need to plan something to look forward to...not sure what that is. Besides a flu shot!!

Feel better soon, Peggysue!!
And where is Karen?

Holly, thank you so much for the Christmas card, it was lovely and great to hear from you. I am glad to hear your husband's surgery went well and sounds like he is recovering nicely!

And Betharooni, I got yours with the family photo...so fun!! I can't believe how many family members you had staying with you this week! That even beats me, mine is usually 24 for dinner.
Hi Traci! Unfortunately, the staying up late part is normal for that one! She's never been a good sleeper, but now at least she DOES sleep, just stays up late & sleeps late. She does look quite grown up in that picture!

55 is young! Phil is almost 56. Apart from the cancer, he's in way better shape than I am. His mom was water skiing til she was 67. She tried at 69 (the boat was broken down when she was 6, but fell & hurt herself, so no more of that. Her husband is in his 80's & doing better than all of us put together, I think! Does the RA tend to wear you down fast? Pain just wears me out altogether.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday!
Old 01-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #10782
Duchess of Dork

Well, I think that's as far as I'll get to read right now. I did see Joyce & Traci posted again with Beth & Karen, too! Hi all!

So busy here doing nothing. How does that happen?

Love you dorks so much & think of you all the time.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:27 PM   #10783
Duchess of Dork

Traci, I wish I'd read further earlier. I'll be praying about your mom's procedure. love you sweet lady!
Old 01-10-2013, 02:48 AM   #10784
Watercolor Wizard

Good morning, Dorkies!

Lori, good to see you Boof in.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:48 AM   #10785
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning. For some reason, the last few times I logged in I couldn't find the dork thread, somehow it got lost.

I have been lost. I am still lost. This is a gray, gray day in January and I have nothing positive to say. I have a job. I have nothing but a job, there is no time to even go for a walk. Did you know companies don't have to even offer sick days if they don't want to? They don't, just letting you know.

I pray for you gals when I remember. I'm going now until I can be more cheerful.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:09 AM   #10786
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh no PS, my heart is breaking for you. Praying it will get better. Is your house over the flu?

Traci, how did your Moms procedure go? I didn't have a good day yesterday. I tried to eat chicken out yesterday and it just wasn't working. I hope she can at least do protein shakes. If she doesn't care for them ( which they all suck!) try adding powdered milk to a regular icecream, it boots the protein and is at least tolerable. I can ven add it to regular milk and tolerate it. I can't Maine your Mom having much weight to spare at this point. I went from being obese to only aging 10 pounds to spare. And I don't want to even go there again.

Karen, I have to sew te same way. To much just boggles my brain. Have you tred making the lace look cowls? They are so pretty. Pinterest makes me want to much!

Speaking of the flu, its hitting here hard. Hospitals are being over run, one even had to put gets outside to segregate and treat flu patients, they are quarantining those who have to be hospitalized. I'm in avoidance mode. I hate to do it but I just can afford this risk at this point.

I have not bought a stamp since May! Serious withdrawal today! I think we need to start a dork challenge. Whose with me?
Old 01-11-2013, 11:13 AM   #10787
Proud Fan Club Member

Heart Dork challenge!

Ok, here we go. I'm going to send a random card to a dork. When you receive the card just send one on to someone else. No muss no fuss, just use your stash. Or have an excuse to ink a stamp.

If you get a card and can't forward one on just send me a pm and ill send one to keep it going.

Happy stamping!
Old 01-11-2013, 11:23 AM   #10788
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Ok, here we go. I'm going to send a random card to a dork. When you receive the card just send one on to someone else. No muss no fuss, just use your stash. Or have an excuse to ink a stamp.

If you get a card and can't forward one on just send me a pm and ill send one to keep it going.

Happy stamping!
That sounds good!
Old 01-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #10789
Proud Fan Club Member

Does anybody have an updated address list?
Old 01-11-2013, 01:44 PM   #10790
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Happy stamping!
I'm in! Maybe I will finally ink a stamp.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #10791
Watercolor Wizard

Good evening, Dorkies!

Ran to JoAnn's today to buy the backing for DS1's quilt. They didn't have enough on the bolt. They had two different bolts, but the colors were definitely different dye lots. I did buy instead the fabric for the binding and border. Why does border look wrong? Should it be boarder?

PS, I am sorry to hear the job is all consuming.

Bummer Joyce on the eating.

Traci, how's Mom?
Old 01-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #10792
Duchess of Dork

PS, I'm so sorry. I didn't see your post. I am so sorry. Love you. Will be praying.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #10793
Stazon Splitcoast

I sent Peggysue a card this week. And I'll definitely join Joyce in her challenge.
Joyce, I am sorry about the chicken. I am a big avoider, too. Do not go to grocery stores as that is how I usually get sick. So hope the flu stays far away from you.

Moms procedure ended up not happening. She does not have any weight to lose at all. It is scheduled for Jan. 21 st so you have lots of time to pray. Thankfully, I have contacts now to keep me updated and her caregiver is very good and goes above and beyond...she loves my Mom.

My birthday is tomorrow!! I am having lunch with Erin and getting a manicure. Happy about that!
Old 01-12-2013, 04:10 AM   #10794
Watercolor Wizard

H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y
TRACI!!!!
Old 01-12-2013, 07:56 AM   #10795
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Birthday Traci!
Old 01-12-2013, 08:30 AM   #10796
Proud Fan Club Member

Ok girls, I just went thru my entire google calendar all my contacts were lost when I switched from my laptop to iPad. The only address I have are Karen's, Traci's and Holly's. if the rest of you could send your addresses I'd appreciate it!
Old 01-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #10797
Watercolor Wizard

Joyce,
at least you got the most important dorks! BWAHAHAHA!
Old 01-14-2013, 01:12 PM   #10798
Pearl-ExPert

Hi...how are ya??

toni
http://www.39thaveink.blogspot.com
Old 01-14-2013, 02:18 PM   #10799
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Lynn View Post
Joyce,
As long as the QUEEN is covered, its all good!
Old 01-14-2013, 06:25 PM   #10800
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Lynn View Post
Joyce,
Naughty Queen! LOL!