Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree172Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 12:16 PM   #921
Gabfest Goddess

Oh Joyce I am so sorry she lost the baby how sad.
Holly - SU Demo - scs #19930
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #922
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to LaurieR

Joyce, I too am sorry she lost the baby. How devastating!
Operation Write Home
Old 08-19-2010, 12:52 PM   #923
Duchess of Dork

Joyce so sad about the baby. Guess she had to go through a delivery at that point in pregnancy. Have a friend who gave birth to a still born & they didn't know til he was born. So very sad.

Holly, hope today is better for you.

Beth, yucky old Aunt Flo. She's not nice!

Laurie, how are you doing?

Natalie is sick now. Puked twice. I don't deal well with that. I need to lie down, I think. Bethany went with two friends. Their mom picked them up & took B. after a sleepover, so hope they are all germ free.

TTFN!
Old 08-19-2010, 12:53 PM   #924
Duchess of Dork

God bless Karen, Grace & Linda! Sorry I missed y'all!
Old 08-19-2010, 01:54 PM   #925
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Still getting giddy over paper and ink in Colorful Colorado!

Hi girls...been busy and kinda tired the past couple of days. The dizziness seems better today, the dr. is going to run blood tests, but thinks it is probably related to blood pressure and no medication helps it. I am thinking it is virile, and I just need to drink a lot of fluid and wait it out a bit more.
So sorry to hear of the baby...
And hugs to all you gals who need one today!
Old 08-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #926
Stazon Splitcoast

Howdy all.

Joyce, so sorry about the friends baby. That's just tough all the way around. Ugh....

Lori, sorry dd is sick. Another Ugh......

Had our parent meetings tonight at the boys' school. Things went well.

Sam and I took the dog for a walk. Always feels better and settles everyone down a bit.

The trainer is having us use the word 'aught' for 'no' since 'no' is over used by humans. Well, it makes sense to me but dh thinks it's totally stupid and is bucking several things the trainer has said. I just told him maybe he ought to be teaching the class. LOL! Ugh.....just do it and shut up! LOL! This man has trained thousands of dogs...he ought to know...or is that 'aught' to know! Ha!

Well, nothing much else new.....

Holly, that stinks about the $4000. That's a lot of cashola for us too. But would the lawyer fees be more than that? maybe that is what he's thinking. It's crazy, either way. And, sorry about dh's dr. issues. Another Ugh......

I think this must be Ughday.

Night all......

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:49 AM   #927
Watercolor Wizard

Send a message via Skype™ to Karen Lynn

Good morning, Dorkies!

Oh my! I came here thinking I would have missed bunches and bunches since I wasn't on since yesterday morning and there are not too many posts.

Sorry for the loss of the baby. That is just so not right.

Holly, do you heat your house only with wood heat? I am wondering why you are always needing to cut so much wood. We have a wood stove to supplement our furnance but Joel doesn't spend that much time chopping. I am also thinking that you must chop wood for your parents too? I hope you can all figure it out. Would you be able to make a plea to your church to have volunteers come to your house and chop wood for a day or two to help out?

Laurie, Sophie has yet another ear infection. Do you know of any home remedies to treat it? I can't afford to keep running her to the vet. She has these way too often. Yes, I do use the ear cleaner in her ears.

Beth, sorry DH can't open his mind and be willing to stretch beyond his comfort zone. Here (Karen shoves the cast iron pan through the computer), I don't need this right now.

Traci, I am sorry you have the yuckies. Have you had your equilibrium checked? I believe PTs can handle that. Your balance is actually in the semi-circular canals which are located in the inner ear. There are little stones in the canals that move around as you change your position/orientation in space. Sometimes those can get out of place and need to be put back. PTs can do a series of positional changes with you to get them back where they need to be. I dunno if that is your problem, but it something you can ask your doctor about.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:54 AM   #928
Pearl-ExPert

Morning Girls.

Quick *boof* to day hi. Have a wonderful Friday
Old 08-20-2010, 02:57 AM   #929
Watercolor Wizard

OH!
I forgot to tell you about our date!

I had free movie pass to go see "Dinner for Schmucks". We went to the Dells (that's Wisconsin Dells for those of your non-midwesterners) to Sarento's for dinner. The food was good but waayyy to pricey. Laurie, I had a breadstick for you! I had fetticini alfredo and didn't have high hopes because no one makes it as good as OG. Well, it tasted just like OG! I was impressed!

Then DH dropped me off at Kohl's while he went a few stores down to Home Depot. He wanted me to go with him to HD because we were on a date and he felt we needed to be together the whole time. I said heck no, I am going to Kohl's! I had no intentions to buy anything. Whoops! I bought a button down top, undies, a corset like undergarment like thingy (We are going to a wedding next month) and a necklace for myself. For the boys I bought them PJ's. I bought the ones that come as two sets of PJ for the price of one. So, each boy got 4 new PJs. DH finally met up with me and bought himself some running pants.
The movies was surprisingly good!! I had no expectations for it since I really haven't heard anyone talking about it and the review on the radio wasn't that great. Well, I thought it was a hoot! Steve Carell is a very good actor!
We got home at 10:45 and I was in bed by 11:00 and up at 4:10AM. UGH! I will be tired today. Maybe I should put another diet Mt. Dew in the refigerator...
It was really nice to have a night out with DH.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:58 AM   #930
Duchess of Dork

Morning! Too much caffeine yesterday (coke) with my bland food. Going back to bed, but had to pop in just after Grace & Karen. When does THAT happen? LOL!
Old 08-20-2010, 06:21 AM   #931
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethhartley View Post
Howdy all.

Joyce, so sorry about the friends baby. That's just tough all the way around. Ugh....

Lori, sorry dd is sick. Another Ugh......

Had our parent meetings tonight at the boys' school. Things went well.

Sam and I took the dog for a walk. Always feels better and settles everyone down a bit.

The trainer is having us use the word 'aught' for 'no' since 'no' is over used by humans. Well, it makes sense to me but dh thinks it's totally stupid and is bucking several things the trainer has said. I just told him maybe he ought to be teaching the class. LOL! Ugh.....just do it and shut up! LOL! This man has trained thousands of dogs...he ought to know...or is that 'aught' to know! Ha!

Well, nothing much else new.....

Holly, that stinks about the $4000. That's a lot of cashola for us too. But would the lawyer fees be more than that? maybe that is what he's thinking. It's crazy, either way. And, sorry about dh's dr. issues. Another Ugh......

I think this must be Ughday.

Night all......
Bawawa that was good Beth!! I could see were he say's no is over used I tell the cat no and the dog looks at me like what did he do? lol

The lawyer said the fees wouldn't be worth it and judges hate little amounts. My reply was well if there doing it to us at $4000, there probably doing that to other people and say 10 people at $4000 that is $40,000 umm that adds up fast doesn't it. Plus the lawyer fees have to be paid by work comp so that's there problem not mine. He didn't have anything to say to me after I brought that point up. Ughh
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 08-20-2010, 06:29 AM   #932
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Lynn View Post
Good morning, Dorkies!

Oh my! I came here thinking I would have missed bunches and bunches since I wasn't on since yesterday morning and there are not too many posts.

Sorry for the loss of the baby. That is just so not right.

Holly, do you heat your house only with wood heat? I am wondering why you are always needing to cut so much wood. We have a wood stove to supplement our furnance but Joel doesn't spend that much time chopping. I am also thinking that you must chop wood for your parents too? I hope you can all figure it out. Would you be able to make a plea to your church to have volunteers come to your house and chop wood for a day or two to help out?

Laurie, Sophie has yet another ear infection. Do you know of any home remedies to treat it? I can't afford to keep running her to the vet. She has these way too often. Yes, I do use the ear cleaner in her ears.

Beth, sorry DH can't open his mind and be willing to stretch beyond his comfort zone. Here (Karen shoves the cast iron pan through the computer), I don't need this right now.

Traci, I am sorry you have the yuckies. Have you had your equilibrium checked? I believe PTs can handle that. Your balance is actually in the semi-circular canals which are located in the inner ear. There are little stones in the canals that move around as you change your position/orientation in space. Sometimes those can get out of place and need to be put back. PTs can do a series of positional changes with you to get them back where they need to be. I dunno if that is your problem, but it something you can ask your doctor about.
Yep we only heat with wood its one of those huge outdoor wood stoves. Nope we only cut firewood for us, my parents were gonna put an outdoor stove in this past spring but then couldn't because of my mom falling and breaking her ankle too many medical bills and now I think in some ways was a blessing or we'd really be up the creak without a paddle. We don't belong to a church so I wouldn't feel comfortable asking for help. Worst case I may have to buy wood this year. We usually cut from my parents farm or people we know call and say come cut some dead trees down for us. Honestly it's just hard things are tight for use we've just had some serious bad luck but yet were very fortunate as were still able to pay bills and help my parents out. Like mom says life happens, sometimes you just go through tough stretches.
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 08-20-2010, 06:33 AM   #933
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Lynn View Post
OH!
I forgot to tell you about our date!

I had free movie pass to go see "Dinner for Schmucks". We went to the Dells (that's Wisconsin Dells for those of your non-midwesterners) to Sarento's for dinner. The food was good but waayyy to pricey. Laurie, I had a breadstick for you! I had fetticini alfredo and didn't have high hopes because no one makes it as good as OG. Well, it tasted just like OG! I was impressed!

Then DH dropped me off at Kohl's while he went a few stores down to Home Depot. He wanted me to go with him to HD because we were on a date and he felt we needed to be together the whole time. I said heck no, I am going to Kohl's! I had no intentions to buy anything. Whoops! I bought a button down top, undies, a corset like undergarment like thingy (We are going to a wedding next month) and a necklace for myself. For the boys I bought them PJ's. I bought the ones that come as two sets of PJ for the price of one. So, each boy got 4 new PJs. DH finally met up with me and bought himself some running pants.
The movies was surprisingly good!! I had no expectations for it since I really haven't heard anyone talking about it and the review on the radio wasn't that great. Well, I thought it was a hoot! Steve Carell is a very good actor!
We got home at 10:45 and I was in bed by 11:00 and up at 4:10AM. UGH! I will be tired today. Maybe I should put another diet Mt. Dew in the refigerator...
It was really nice to have a night out with DH.
Karen so glad you and dh had your date! Sounds like a lot of fun and now I'll add that movie to the netflix list I was wondering if it would be good or not.
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 08-20-2010, 06:41 AM   #934
Gabfest Goddess

Morning dorkies

Yesterday I made 15 swap cards! Took me almost the hole day but I did it! Of course I was hurting after that but I am proud I did it on my own Last night we had heavy storms go through again about 3 am so didn't get a good night sleep. Right now it feels like fall here.

Yesterday I got a really nice customer order! And I got asked to do a tutorial for a DT!!!
Really picked up my spirits after the crappy day before.

Traci glad you saw the doc. glad they are doing lab work too. Do you have blood pressure problems? I'm thinking of you and hope it's something easily fixed
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 08-20-2010, 06:45 AM   #935
Stazon Splitcoast

Karen, we cut down Chey's ear infections by cleaning her ears about every three or four days. I use Qtips. Please don't yell at me, as I know you are not fond of qtips in ears. I wipe out the junk I can see. I also have Chey on Benadyl from early spring thru late fall. I get it from the vet. 200 cost about $24 (WAY cheaper than buying it myself at Walmart). She gets two in the morning and two at night. I have two different ear solutions from the vet. One is a homemade remedy the vet makes. It contains boric acid. I will get you the details when I get home. The other one is stronger. I cannot use the boric acid one while she has an infection. Also make sure you always dry her ears when she has been playing in water or snow. Cheyenne likes to bulldoze the snow in the winter, and the insides of her ears get really wet. That's a big issue. I know this sounds goofy, but if she has an infection right now...SMELL her ears. You will remember that smell, and as soon as you start to smell that be sure to clean them really good. Are you wiping her ears out with cotton after you put the cleaning solution in and letting her shake it around? That helps too. Gets the "gunk" out. Chey was going almost every three months for ear infections, and we are down to maybe once a year now that it escapes me and we have to go for the good drugs! She's my high maintenance pooch!

We started her on Cosequin DS a couple of months ago for her hips. $80 every month and a half! Whew! It has made a HUGE difference though! Sorry to have rambled on so much!
Operation Write Home
Old 08-20-2010, 08:42 AM   #936
Duchess of Dork

Quick prayer request: Baby Karis (rhymes with Paris, if you missed that before; Greek for Grace) has a heart murmur that hasn't stopped & is loud, so having echocardiogram today. Also has jaundice. Staying overnight but parents are going home & that's hard for them.

Thanks for prayers & happy thoughts!
Old 08-20-2010, 08:45 AM   #937
Stazon Splitcoast

Lori, not trying to downplay Karis' heart murmur, but I was born with one and still have it. Hope it all turns out well for her though!
Operation Write Home
Old 08-20-2010, 08:55 AM   #938
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by catrules View Post
Morning dorkies

Yesterday I made 15 swap cards! Took me almost the hole day but I did it! Of course I was hurting after that but I am proud I did it on my own Last night we had heavy storms go through again about 3 am so didn't get a good night sleep. Right now it feels like fall here.

Yesterday I got a really nice customer order! And I got asked to do a tutorial for a DT!!!
Really picked up my spirits after the crappy day before.

Traci glad you saw the doc. glad they are doing lab work too. Do you have blood pressure problems? I'm thinking of you and hope it's something easily fixed
Woo-hoo! It's so nice that you can do fun things since you have to rest anyway & not do the hard labor you are used to doing. Way cool on doing the tutorial for the dt & for the order!
Old 08-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #939
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi! Yes I really did fall into a hole . . . I am in the 'everyone is moving out the same week the house is in chaos' hole. Oldest DD left this morning, DS leaves tomorrow, I just haven't had time to be online.

Will be stopping in later to read up on your gongs on I hope! Thinking about you all!
Old 08-20-2010, 11:28 AM   #940
Stazon Splitcoast

Lori, saying a prayer for Karis, rhymes with Paris!

Karen, thank you for reminding me about the Physical therapy for this, I will call the dr. on Monday if it is not gone. I had a rough night with it last night.
Glad you and Joel had a good date night and you found some fun stuff at Kohl's!

Peggysue, been thinking of you all week...hugs!

And Holly, wow with all the wood you will need in Minnesota, no wonder it is a stress for you!! Hope some of these things work themselves out. That has to be rough...and you all could use some help.

Hi to all the dorks!
Old 08-20-2010, 11:31 AM   #941
Stazon Splitcoast

Laurie, DD's dog, Daisy is costing her a fortune...last account she had taken her into the vet and they put her on antibiotics, a special diet, and more drops and something else I can't think of right now...I need to remember all this next time I want to get another dog.
I keep wanting to try the feed store for MSM as our dog has arthritis pretty bad and I have heard it really helps...and the feed store is the best place for it. Don't have one near me though.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:33 AM   #942
Stazon Splitcoast

Beth, if my DH had gone to dog training he would have flunked for sure. Some people just can't be trained...
How is the classroom coming along? I bet you are bushed...excited for school to start?
It just seems so early, but I know DD starts next week, wow, I just realized that! I wish they would wait till after Labor Day!!
Old 08-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #943
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Hi Ladies...

So sorry to hear about the baby Grace

Karen...glad that you had a nice date night out with DH...I like my date night with Ken on Fridays when we go wine tasting I may have to skip out on him next Friday for my "other love"...stamp class

Yesterday afternoon my son, dil and "the girls" came over, picked me up and we went out to Super Wally world...spent some time together...it was nice..the girls wanted only me to push them in the cart...LOL...

Been feeling really "blah" lately...have no clue why really...maybe I need some new lab..blood tests...maybe my body is just tired of the heat...

Anyway...I colored my hair this morning, so that always makes me feel a little better...LOL

And...I always enjoy reading up on everyone's "stuff"...I cannot remember half the things I read...
Check out Creative Crew Challenges at: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...ge-forum-f309/
Old 08-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #944
Stazon Splitcoast

Me too, Linda...feeling blah and head hurting and dizzy. I think the heat would make it worse...and I just had my bloodwork done this morning, so I would encourage you to do that!!
I even missed stamp class, which I hate to do. Oh well, I am glad you get to go , is it tonight? And I bet your hair looks lovely!
Old 08-20-2010, 12:18 PM   #945
Watercolor Wizard

Laurie, thanks for all of your doggie input. My previous dog never got ear infections so this is new for me.
Funny enough, I used to clean Bucky's (my previous dog) ears with Q-tips. I don't like it when human's clean their ears with Q-tips, but with all of the nooks and crannies in a dog's ear a Q-tip seems to be so necessary.

Holly, congrats on doing the tutorial. I hope it doesn't hurt your arm too much.

Traci, you are welcome. Just take care of yourself.

PS, do you have any tears saved up to use for tomorrow?? What a stressful week. When DH and I had dinner I mentioned how scared I am of our boys turning into teenagers and driving. I also said it is scary to think that what we are in right now is the easy stuff! DH said he's scared of them turning into teenagers and doing stupid teenager stuff.

Linda, I am trying to get myself going on stamping today. I just haven't had the drive to do so the past 2 weeks.

Well, I woke up this am with a sore throat. I am hoping it is allergies, but my guess is that it is the start of a cold. I have a few clients at work that have some nasty coughs.
I got off of work early with the intention of making my last PWCO card for August and instead I slept.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:30 PM   #946
Stazon Splitcoast

Karen, you probably really needed the rest, especially after your late night!
And I think boys usually put their parents through less than girls. Not having boys, I can not say, but I do have girls, and I know that it is rough. But it seems to me our girls started experimenting with everything earlier than most of my friend's boys. So maybe by the time they are wild, or even a little wild, they will be out of the house and not breaking every rule you have.
And some boys are just as mild mannered and easy going and rarely if ever give their parents a scare. So please try not to worry about it...just keep the family ties close and watch their friends!
Old 08-20-2010, 02:14 PM   #947
Watercolor Wizard

I finally finished my last PWCO card for August. Whew! I feel better about that. I have an order of 20 cards to do and another of 10. Dunno if I am up to it. I kinda just want to sit on the couch and finish crocheting the baby blanket I have been working on. I look over at my card mess and think, UGH! I don't want to clean it up!
Old 08-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #948
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello all,

Lori, I hope sweet little Karis will be just fine. Bothmy boys were jaundice as were my sisters.....and my brothers little guy....at the time, it seems like a huge deal, but she will be okay. It's stressfull though having all this after just having a baby which is stressful enough in and of itself.

Holly, you made a good point to the lawyer....4,000 x 10 people is a lot of cashola, that's for sure. WE used to supplement our house (when I was at home w/ mom and dad) with a wood stove. It's warm heat and I loved it...dry heat but so toasty.

Karen, glad you had a date with hubby and cute that he wanted to spend it all together but I"m with you...give me Kohl's over HOme Depot anyday!!!

Anyone heard of Omega-3 vitas for focusing and attention issues? We are worried about Sam a bit. He's been in trouble at school some and not paying attention. The Spec. Ed in me runs down the ADD path but dh says he's a typical busy boy who is creative and would rather be up playing than sitting coloring. So, we'll see. My neighbor suggestion Omega-3 and said it worked for her dd. She gave me 3 days worth to try with him and I got a bottle of it today. He got a GREEN today so that's good. They do the stoplight behavior stuff...yellow--too many warnings, red--big trouble. etc. He was happy and called Doug and told him the pay attention vitamins worked! LOL!

Yes, my classroom is coming together. We start on Tuesday w/ teacher meetings and meet the teacher night. Then students come on WEdnesday. I'll have a light load for a few weeks in the a.m. which will be AWESOME. The p.m. class is pretty full already. It will be a good year. I'm looking forward to it.

Dh is headed out of town w/ a friend tomorrow/Sunday to Kentucky to a NASCAR race. Laurie, you gonna be watching..I think it's...oh, forget which one....the big one down there. You can look for him in the crowd..LOL!

Lindam...so sorry things have been blah....I felt that way a few weeks ago. It's the end of summer....kids leaving...school starting....getting ready for the winter...blah! Hope you perk up, sweetie!

Traci, that's too bad about dd's dog. Poor baby and lots of money out the door. How is her new apartment? I think I'm getting your dd's mixed up...LOL! Funny about hubbies and being trained. One of my friends asked if the techniques would workon Doug. Ha! I said only if they let me buy a pinch collar for him!

Peggysue, I've had you on mymind too all week. Thought about you as I was driving home and wanted to call but knew you'd be between here and there. Just know we are thinking and praying for you.

What is everyone doing for the weekend? Our street is having a cookout so that should be nice. I invited my sister up cuz my BIL is gone for the weekend to Atlanta, and invited my friend whose hubby is going with Doug to the race. So, we'll see.....anyway......

Dh is brinigng Friday Night PIZZA home....I'm ready and HUNGRY!!

Old 08-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #949
Stazon Splitcoast

Quickly:
Caitlyn, the oldest, just graduated, moved to Denver and just recently moved again to her first apartment in Denver. She has Daisy.

Erin, the youngest, is a junior here at Colorado State and lives in the condo here in town (they both did live there) and has no dogs, but wants one. She is planning on studying abroad in January. She just moved her bedroom (from hers to Caitlyn's old bedroom which was about twice the size)...so we are helping with painting that this weekend.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:12 PM   #950
Stazon Splitcoast

Hehehe, i'm such a dork. I think I need some Omega-3 to help me remember things! LOL!

Thanks, Traci. I was thinking Erin had Daisy. And, that got me confused.

Old 08-20-2010, 03:30 PM   #951
Stazon Splitcoast

Beth, Omega 3 is good, I use it for my joints but I do not know about mental clarity or focus. You could google it online and see. I would think there might be other things to help with that also, natural vitamins.
Don't blame you for being confused at all!
Old 08-20-2010, 03:33 PM   #952
Stazon Splitcoast

Erin just dropped by for a minute...haven't seen her all week and school starts Monday. She told me they are waiting to paint until next weekend. Can't tell you how glad I am about that...DH has been on the run for the past month and has to leave Sunday for Hong Kong. I wanted him home one day. Selfish of me, I know!
Plus, I didn't think I'd be able to help with my stuff right now.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:36 PM   #953
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, and it sounds like you might just have a girls' weekend! I really want to have one of those badly, I need two or three. Anybody game? DH is gone all week!
Old 08-20-2010, 03:37 PM   #954
Stazon Splitcoast

Karen, I make the worst mess with one card, I can't imagine what it would look like with 20!!
Old 08-20-2010, 03:41 PM   #955
Stazon Splitcoast

Joyce, when is Ashlyn going to school? How far away? How are you doing? I bet she is excited!!
Old 08-20-2010, 04:34 PM   #956
Watercolor Wizard

I only made the one card tonight. Too tired to do anything else.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:46 PM   #957
Stazon Splitcoast

Karen, it's an alcohol/boric acid solution, but I do not have the "recipe" here on hand. That is what I use when her ears are NOT infected. The other stuff is DermaPet MalAcetic Otic (Ear/Skin cleanser for pets). Smells kinda nasty. It's all natural though.
Operation Write Home
Old 08-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #958
Stazon Splitcoast

Beth, I am sure the race will be on at our house! WHOO HOO!!! Nascar and NFL...gotta love it!
Operation Write Home
Old 08-20-2010, 05:58 PM   #959
Duchess of Dork

From my niece:

Update on Karis: Her heart murmur is benign and should go away on it's on! Also, jaundice levels are going down, they still have a little ways to go. Hope to take her home tomorrow! Thanks so much for praying!
Old 08-21-2010, 04:45 AM   #960
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning everyone!!!

That's great news, Lori!

Oh, Laurie, the race is Bristol. Dh is packing and leaving in about an hour.

The boys and I are off to school to work a bit then our street cookout later tonight.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!! We got rain during the night...hallelujah. This is one of the driest summers I can remember....everything is DEAD.