Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree172Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 04:11 AM   #6161
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
Hey everyone.
I sure thought I had posted earlier but don't see the post. So I'll all caught up reading but honestly I've got some cold meds on board and not sure what I remember.

Grace, yeah for keeping the baby. Did she sleep good for you? Off to look at your pics.
Joyce, sorry, meant to reply sooner. Jordan does really well on sleeping. She wakes up around 2:30 or so for a bottle in the middle of the night, then again around 6:30 or so. Since it is so much quieter here, she sleeps better than at home, I think. They live on a busy street and have lots of loud traffic. We get to have her stay again this Saturday and next.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-31-2011, 05:11 AM   #6162
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for the splashes!

Grace it sounds like you are getting lots of baby time! Yay!!

Beth, I'm so proud of your running!!!

And actually there are good reasons to be proud of all the dorks. I'm feeling better this morning. Needed to hang on the thread a bit with my friends!!!! And take a dip in that hot tub.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:06 AM   #6163
Stazon Splitcoast

How can the same hand lotion that "smells like shoe polish" be "too sweet it gives me a headache."

Yes, we're having fun!
Old 03-31-2011, 10:24 AM   #6164
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Still getting giddy over paper and ink in Colorful Colorado!

Huh? Is someone complaining about your lotion or do you have a headache?

I made an appt. for a good haircut. Is it possible anymore for a good one?? I don't like spending a fortune, but I haven't seen a good hair day in so long...so this time I am going back to younger daughter's hairdresser. She charges almost double mine, but I hope it is a better cut. And Copper, the Corgi is getting in a low-shed at Petsmart, which will cost more than my haircut...but he has a whole body of hair that is so thick...I wish I could have some of his hair.

Grace, thanks for the Splish, Splash, I loved it!

Have my dr. appt later today...and need to figure out dinner.

Joyce, do you have any paint on the walls yet, how does it look?

Lori, are you quilting or what?

Karen, what are your plans for the rest of spring break? How did the birthday party go...or have you had it yet?

Grace, so glad the baby is sleeping, that is great! And what a treat for your daughter that you can help so often...that must help a lot.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:04 PM   #6165
Watercolor Wizard

Send a message via Skype™ to Karen Lynn

Traci, B-day party is tomorrow. I took off Monday, when we went to Madison and celebrated his birthday, DH took Tues/Wed off and now I am off today and tomorrow. Today we had a blast hiding new caches, finding one and releasing 2 new travel bugs. We hiked for about 2 hours at devil's lake. The dog came with too and she seems tired now. As soon as we got home I got the kids outside. They just came in about 1/2 hour ago and it is now 5 pm. I think they will sleep well tonight!

PS, you have a very good question.

Traci, I need a hair cut too. I hope yours turns out beautifully!
Old 03-31-2011, 03:13 PM   #6166
Stazon Splitcoast

On the positive side it is nice to see so many green things growing now, there are all different shades of spring green, and the tulips, wisteria, azaleas, dogwood . . . they're all blooming and look wonderful.

Someone was complaining about my hand lotion that I put on in the car, its okay, I am going to stop complaining myself, right now!!! All done.

Tomorrow is my oldest DDs birthday and we are heading home tomorrow so I will pick up a cake somewhere to bring her a birthday cake.

Traci, hope that you get a haircut that makes you happy. For twice the price it should last twice as long, right?

Karen, glad you had a nice time celebrating the birthday earlier this week! And for the reminder about geocaching. With the snow disappearing, we need to start doing that again soon!
Old 03-31-2011, 03:30 PM   #6167
Stazon Splitcoast

Lori!!! I didn't have time to stop at Sonic so you'll have to stop for me, okay???
Old 03-31-2011, 06:05 PM   #6168
Die Cut Diva

Had a doctor's appointment today. Everything is looking great, we will be 14 weeks tomorrow. DR took a look at the ultrasound and saw "hamburger buns" and he says he is 95% sure it is a girl... but not to run out and buy anything pink yet. We will hopefully get that confirmed at the next appointment in 3 weeks. I am happy, but trying not to let it go to my head yet.

Sorry I can't stay and catch up. The weather is screwing with my sinuses and I have had horrible sinus headaches all week. I am off to vegg on the couch and hit the sack early. Nite ladies!

Mommy to my handsome twin 3 year old boys and beautiful 1 year old girl

~ Gallery ~ Craft Blog ~ Family Blog ~
Old 03-31-2011, 06:35 PM   #6169
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi all,

PS, I'm sure I would have loved the smell of your hand lotion! And, you were not complaining...just sharing! Be safe coming home and how fun about dd's birthday.

Traci, you'll have to post a picture of our new hairdo. I think my place is pricey too but they do a good job and it's worth it to me. I think it's like $45ish but it always seems like I need products too and that jacks it up.

Kelly, how fun on the almost possitive girl news. You have 2 boys right? Well, let us know when you know for sure.....great fun to have some pink around eventually.

So one of my students had on these little flowers on her fingernails today...they were soooo tiny on her 3 year old fingertips. Her mom said they were like peel and stick things that you can then coat over with clear polish. I WANT SOME! LOL WEll, not really but they were too cute. This girl also has pink cowboy boots that I've been eyeing too!

Tutored my little guy tonight, then Sam had baseball practice. He's doing so well. I'm so proud of him. Their practices are about an hour or an hour and a half. Doug came too so I snuck off for a 4 mile run with the doggie around the neighborhoods of the school. Came just in time to see Sam hit a great hit....so cute. Their first game is in a few weeks but practice is looking pretty good for some of them.

Ben started track at school so he and I did a few laps across a soccer field. He's faster than me! LOL!

Tomorrow starts the boys and my spring break. Yeah....10 days off! We don't have much planned..except peep jars (hehehe, I just typed pee jars...EWWWWW!), a Famouse American project for a 2nd grade Sam and 3 days of swim lessons for the boys. Looking forward to some down time.

Watching Idol.....2 are leaving since one was saved last week.

Karen, have fun with ds's birthday events. That's so fun!!

Forget what else I read.....have a good night all.

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:44 PM   #6170
Hardware Hotshot

boofing in

went into Boston tonight and had a great time even though it was SNOWING!!

that's right peeps- snow! April Fool's Day on us!

HA! Anyway, spent some nice time with one of my SIL's at a desert place. Yum-o!

It's late now, so I'm heading into bed. TTYL! Hugs!
Old 04-01-2011, 04:40 AM   #6171
Stazon Splitcoast

Congratulations on your snow Wendy! April Fool's for sure!

Not only April Fool, today is my oldest DDs birthday. I'm glad we get to see her on the day itself, that rarely happens now with her being away at college.

Beth, sounds like everyone in the family is enjoying sports! And just slipping away for a four mile run, wow!

Keep away from the little girl's boots Beth, they'll give your toes a cramp, too small!!

I like Spring flowers anyway, but seeing all the blossoms here really puts me in the mood to plant mass quantities of bulbs this Fall.

My husband's sister who died had four kids. Two are married and both of the wives are pregnant. One of them is going to have to come to Grand Rapids in the summer, close to when she is due and might spend some time with us, so that would be fun. We have that bedroom on the first floor with an attached bath, so no steps and she'd be close to that place you need so often when you're that preggo.

And speaking of preggo, Kelly so glad to hear your good news that everything is progressing well. Yay for little girls! (and little boys too, I like both)
Old 04-01-2011, 10:11 AM   #6172
Proud Fan Club Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Yeah Kelly! I will keep my fingers crossed for ya. I be you are excited!

That would be a fun visit PS. So sad the the babies won't know their grandma, but I'm sure you all will pitch in to fill the void and remember her.

DH took off today we both had Dr's and went to the gym and I'm getting my hair cut as well today. Not sure it's going to be anything different just needs to be freshened up.

Beth sounds like you all are keeping very busy. Yeah for spring break. Any big plans?
Old 04-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #6173
Watercolor Wizard

Good afternoon, Dorkies!

We took a run up to Baraboo to get the boys' hair cuts. They really needed that! Spent a couple of hours to clean the house to get ready for DS1's birthday party tonight. They were very motivated to clean because they knew once it was all done I was getting out the old Commodore 64 to play a game I used to play as a kid. They are playing now and having a good time. I can't believe this computer still works and how simple it is!

Kelly, Yay! on the possibility of a girl!

Wendy, it showed here today too!
Old 04-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #6174
Duchess of Dork

*Boof*
Old 04-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #6175
Pearl-ExPert

ahhhh...happy friday night my dorky friends!

PS you got it right about hopping on the thread, made me feel great and with my friends again.

Traci.. sorry you have been under the weather...if you have to battle anything along with the RA...that just does't seem right. I really had a rough go with up and down being depressed, mom passed away, then empty nest blah which leads to...

PS...ds did buy the house and it is just wonderful. Why is it that they take better care of there things LOL

Beth you are amazing with the running you are doing...i am proud and impressed.

Thought i might pop in to see what you all are doing tonight. One of my friends husbands was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, it is in the liver the abdomen and esophagus. They have chosen not to have treatment. I am making up some thank you cards so she can send them out. This is way too sad!

Wendy...did you mention you lost weight? I remember just before my mom fell and the downward spiral started, you had congratulated me on losing. Well after all the stress etc. I gained a lot through the whole ordeal.. I am starting Weight Watcher...i need to get the weight off.
Anybody got any great ideas for weight loss...keeping in mind that i cannot run or work out much?

Anybody have big plans for the weekend??

toni
http://www.39thaveink.blogspot.com
Old 04-02-2011, 04:22 AM   #6176
Pearl-ExPert

Good Morning ladies!

Baby-sitting tonight, cleaning, shopping, making a couple of cards, and relaxing at some point this weekend.

Kelly, hope this is a little girl... they are soo much fun and all the cute clothes!

Hi to everyone and hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Last edited by katlady2; 04-02-2011 at 04:27 AM..
Old 04-02-2011, 05:14 AM   #6177
Watercolor Wizard

Good morning, Dorkies!

Phew! The birthday party is over! 9 kids in our little house is a lot.
The most favorite part seemed to be wacking each other in the head with balloons. Go figure! DS1 had a great time and I am happy for him.

Today we will hang out around the house. BIL is visiting with his dog. He and Hubby will go out for some target practice this AM.

Toni, I have hand to mouth disease so I don't think I can help you! I love to exercise and do so daily, but my love for food seems to outweigh (no pun intended!) how much exercise I do.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:30 AM   #6178
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to LaurieR

Toni (and Karen), drink lots of water. I'm sure Weight Watchers will tell you that as well. It helps make you feel full.

I have the day off today, and I plan to do some shopping for me and to get inky.

Hope you all have a fabulous day!
Operation Write Home
Old 04-02-2011, 09:20 AM   #6179
Proud Fan Club Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Toni, weight loss is so hard. Sure is easier to gain, but as long as you commit I bet you will do fabulous with WW. Let me know how it goes. I've been thinking about it.

The dust is so bad here I can't stand it. I can't wait until the work is done and he's just painting! It's gross!

Something is wrong with dd, she is spring cleaning her room without being told. I'm not asking until it's done!
Old 04-02-2011, 09:24 AM   #6180
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi girls!
I just want you to know my PC is not working, and my handyman is missing...so that means...
ARGHHHH...as I rely on it way too much right now!
And I will be on a couple of times a day to check in...but won't be able to follow.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #6181
Watercolor Wizard

So, Traci, did your DH put a gag order on you? BWAHAHA!
Old 04-02-2011, 09:28 AM   #6182
Stazon Splitcoast

Toni, happy for your son and his new fiance, and you too, of course!

PS, enjoy your viist with DD...I'm so glad you get to see her on her birthday! Is that a little out of the way of your drive?

Joyce, I dislike dust so much, in the air...it gets to me. Hope they get it done soon, and you like the paint colors.

Karen, you are super mom to have that many boys, and it sounds like they had a lot of fun, and you just keep on going!!

It's going to be a long weekend here...I had plans with a friend, but between both of us not feeling great, they were cancelled. Looks like I will be hot tubbing alone. But today it is supposed to be in the high 70's, so maybe not hot-tubbing at all tonight. Will see.
I plan on taking advantage of the lack of computer and work on other projects, shop, or read. I have a lot of free time right now.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:29 AM   #6183
Stazon Splitcoast

Karen, you know what else this means...no skyping with DD this week. I don't think my other computer has a webcam...sad for me.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:30 AM   #6184
Stazon Splitcoast

Have a good day, girls!
Old 04-02-2011, 10:11 AM   #6185
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi all,

PS, glad you made it home safe and sound and that you had fun with dd. That's great fun. Sad about your sil that passed and all these new grandbabies coming. But, glad one of the mom's to be can come up and visit with you all. How nice!!

Grace, have fun with the baby tonight! And, hope you get some other fun stuff done.

Traci, bummer on the computer. I hate it when that happens. Sorry about your plans getting cancelled tonight but hope you can just r and r. How is the new haircut? I think we need pictures!!

Karen, glad the party was a big hit but I bet you are bushed. That's always a lot of work.

Toni, weight loss....counting calories helped me when I started walking last year. I don't have to do that as much becasue all this running takes it off lickety-split. I just try to eat moderate portions and don't snack before bed....well,sometimes! LOL! Lots of fruits and veggies....I think those are free points and you can have as many /much of that as you want. Yes, water, like Laurie said is a huge key too.

I managed to run 8 miles today...well, most of it. I started to really peter out at about mile5 and we were by a gas station and Mark went in and got a Gatorade. There were 5 of us running but two turned back but got in about 5 miles, then 3 of us went on because we needed 7-8 miles. Ugh...the last mile I walked a minute, then ran 3 minutes. Aunt Flo is almost ready to visit...like anytime today....and I just dind't have it in me to run it all. But, I still did it in about 1 hour 34 minutes. I'm beat.

Then Mark came in and he and Doug started talking about politics. Big mistake!!! It sort of escilated and Mark left not too happy. Doug wasn't too happy either. Ugh...hate stuff like that. They boxed each other in by their questions and came out sparring. Mark forgets that he's in the mid-west Bible belt. LOL. He grew up in Washington,DC and Los Angeles. I could see the poop about to hit the fan and left the room a few times but they both are very opinionated and didn't back off. Grrrrrr...men and their big balls and testosterone! LOL!!

We are having company over later this afternoon for cooking out and watching the Butler game. Shoould be a fun evening. They are in our small group and the mom came and ran with me this a.m.

Well, I'm gonna go crash. Doug is taking the boys to the ball park in a bit to practice.

Have a good one! Oh, mom and dad are on a cruise this week. I'm so excited for them. Have you heard me talk about their friend (and ours now) who is the Elvis impersonator from their church? Well, he's the guest entertainment on one of the Carniaval ships. About 30 people from their church are all going. They will have a BLAST!!! They should be on the ship now and pulling out in a couple hours. Forget wheter they are going...somewhere in the Caribbean.

Old 04-02-2011, 10:11 AM   #6186
Stazon Splitcoast

Crap...I wrote a book again....sorry!

Old 04-02-2011, 11:42 AM   #6187
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethhartley View Post
LOL, we all know you are the resident novelist...

As for the politics, you haven't mentioned anyone either friend or family who gives you the correct opinion to have if it doesn't match his. Have a BIL whose viewpoint is very, very narrow can be extremely challenging.

TTYL!!!
Old 04-02-2011, 07:35 PM   #6188
Hardware Hotshot

Beth- great job on the run. Yeah! I just did my first 4 mile run tonite. Enjoy spring break! Seems so early to me b/c DS spring break isn't until the week before Easter.

Toni! I've heard great things about WW. You can do this. Drink plenty of.water and watch those portion sizes. Talk to ur Dr and see what is possible.

Ok had intentions to respond to u all but am on my phone and I am falling asleep. Hugs for all and have a great Sunday.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #6189
Stazon Splitcoast

Beth, your comment about the testosterone made me laugh...for sure men have that!! But then, if they didn't I'd hate to think what the world would be like with just the feminine hormones going around... Glad you had a good run!

Toni, I did WW many years ago, and liked it, and I think it has improved. The key with any weight loss is you have to combine it with exercise, even if it's a 20 minute walk daily...otherwise your metabolism just slows down and your body goes into the starvation mode and as soon as you start to eat calories again, your weight will go up.
I need to start walking more definitely. You can walk, even if you can't do much other exercise.

Well, won't have a laptop for a week, which means no visiting blogs, commenting on cards, all the things I like to try to do while sitting in the evenings...oh well. Watched a good movie tonight on Netflix, and that's about it.
Why do I feel like Woody Woodpecker right now?
Old 04-02-2011, 08:42 PM   #6190
Pearl-ExPert

Beth said "balls and testosterone!" ROTFL!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the encouragement and Beth is right, fruits and veggies are free now. I have the same disease Karen has, hand to mouth LOL
Now that i have said it to all of you, I will be accountable for my decision to follow the program. The reminder of drinking a lot of water is especially good out here in the desert. I still hate the heat.

I had been following Beth's running on FB...well i didn't actually follow her. That kind of disipline is what i need.

I was hoping to see engagement pics this weekend...so far no pics UGH.

My little almost 3 yr old nephew Mikey started Soccer Tots last weekend...they just get introduced to new sports every 2 weeks...When my sis showed up last weekend...Mikey stopped in the middle of what he was doing, and yelled and waved Hi Gramma!!! too cute...he has soccer tomorrow again it will be fun to watch.

Well this card i am working on is not gonna color itself.

Love and Hugs

toni
http://www.39thaveink.blogspot.com
Old 04-03-2011, 03:36 AM   #6191
Pearl-ExPert

Good Morning!

Toni, wishing you the best on the WW. I have been cutting back on portion sizes and snacking between meals. I also drink a lot of fruit juices in addition to water. I'm still not exercising regularly, have lost "inches", but not as much in pounds.

Had Jordan overnight and she only woke up once during the night around 1:00, then again at 6:00 or so this morning to eat. Had a couple of fussy spells in there, but very short in duration. She's conked back out so I'm having a cup of coffee with DH and have my kitty,Smokey snuggled next to me.

Everyone have a good Sunday!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:00 AM   #6192
Watercolor Wizard

Good morning, Dorkies!

Joyce, you asked what colors I used in the card I sent you, right? You will need to take a pic of the card for me so I can see it.
I know I had yellow in it so that would have been: Y13, Y15, Y17.

Wendy, Yay! on 4 miles!!!

Traci, good luck with no computer. I am addicted to mine!

Well, the kids and I scoped out some new spots for geocaching yesterday. I want to make this a hard one so I am putting some thought and effort into it. Meanwhile, I am getting a lot of notifications saying that people are out and about finding mine. What fun!

I've got cinnamon rolls in the oven for breakfast. YUM! I found a most delicious recipe. Everyone who's eaten one wants the recipe they are that good!

Then today we will drive to Madison for the dog's reunion. This is the second annual reunion the rescue place we've adopted her from is hosting. It is a fund raiser too, I think. Last year we won a door prize!

It is raining and icky here today. It would be nice to take advantage of the icky weather and get some cards done, but I doubt I will.

Have a great day, My Dorks!
Old 04-03-2011, 08:23 AM   #6193
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning girls!
Well, last night I decided to try out DH's suggestion, and went hunting for my old computer that had a totally messed up picture, it looked like someone had thrown up on the screen the last time it was put to rest in the basement.
And lo and behold, the picture is now fine...wierd...but good.
So I am not on a computer fast after all...it was going to be a very long week.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #6194
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning everyone! Well, afternoon here now!!

Wendy, that's great on the 4 miles. Good for you!!! One of dh's coworkers is selling their DREADmill and I think we are going to get it. It looks like a pretty good one and they are only selling it for $100. Better that....then we can try it out before we spend hundreds more for a brand new one. The family said it's still great and they have loved it but they are moving and ccan't take it. I'm glad even thought I HATE running on treadmills. It will be good for rainy days and winter. Might even encourage Doug to get up and walk on it.

Traci, glad you found the old puter! Yeah!!!!!

Toni, Mikey is such a cutie pie......

Karen, have fun at the doggie event. That sounds pretty neat.

We went to church and brought home Panda Express take-out for lunch. I'm sort of not feeling well. Had some tummy issues this a.m. before church so just gonna take it easy this afternoon.

Old 04-03-2011, 01:03 PM   #6195
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracim View Post
Yes, we aren't getting snow...yay for that! Steamboat would have tons of it, so I'm glad I'm not going there. But come on over for a hot tub dip! Don't worry about saying anything uplifting. I am sure you miss your kids! I will get to see Erin in 2 weeks...which is why I want to be over this. I am so looking forward to it...and trying not to worry about things at home.
My kids are still available to borrow for a week if you want to fly them out. WAIT, what am I saying? Leave the kids here & fly ME out there! ha, ha, ha!!!!

HOT TUB? Here we are ready for a swimming pool! Of course then that means the dreaded S word. The girls are putting on swimsuits & going to wash my car! YEA!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #6196
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget19 View Post
Had a doctor's appointment today. Everything is looking great, we will be 14 weeks tomorrow. DR took a look at the ultrasound and saw "hamburger buns" and he says he is 95% sure it is a girl... but not to run out and buy anything pink yet. We will hopefully get that confirmed at the next appointment in 3 weeks. I am happy, but trying not to let it go to my head yet.

Sorry I can't stay and catch up. The weather is screwing with my sinuses and I have had horrible sinus headaches all week. I am off to vegg on the couch and hit the sack early. Nite ladies!
How exciting! Hope you feel better soon! I"ve got allergies, too, but of course can take drugs. Hugs!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:05 PM   #6197
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggysue View Post
Congratulations on your snow Wendy! April Fool's for sure!

Not only April Fool, today is my oldest DDs birthday. I'm glad we get to see her on the day itself, that rarely happens now with her being away at college.

Beth, sounds like everyone in the family is enjoying sports! And just slipping away for a four mile run, wow!

Keep away from the little girl's boots Beth, they'll give your toes a cramp, too small!!

I like Spring flowers anyway, but seeing all the blossoms here really puts me in the mood to plant mass quantities of bulbs this Fall.

My husband's sister who died had four kids. Two are married and both of the wives are pregnant. One of them is going to have to come to Grand Rapids in the summer, close to when she is due and might spend some time with us, so that would be fun. We have that bedroom on the first floor with an attached bath, so no steps and she'd be close to that place you need so often when you're that preggo.

And speaking of preggo, Kelly so glad to hear your good news that everything is progressing well. Yay for little girls! (and little boys too, I like both)
That would be so nice for her to come visit. And that place you need to go often when preggo must mean....the KITCHEN!!!! ha, ha!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:06 PM   #6198
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracim View Post
Hi girls!
I just want you to know my PC is not working, and my handyman is missing...so that means...
ARGHHHH...as I rely on it way too much right now!
And I will be on a couple of times a day to check in...but won't be able to follow.
Your Pampered CHef? Around here we have all kinds of PC's: Pampered CHef, Phillip Charles, Precious & precocious children, parents colliding (just made that one up), and yes, we have quite a few PC's, too! The computer kind!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:07 PM   #6199
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethhartley View Post
LOL! You make me laugh. See, you got that running thing down so well you just get the runs with your fingers, too! ha, ha!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:08 PM   #6200
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by 39th Ave. Ink View Post
Beth said "balls and testosterone!" ROTFL!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the encouragement and Beth is right, fruits and veggies are free now. I have the same disease Karen has, hand to mouth LOL
Now that i have said it to all of you, I will be accountable for my decision to follow the program. The reminder of drinking a lot of water is especially good out here in the desert. I still hate the heat.

I had been following Beth's running on FB...well i didn't actually follow her. That kind of disipline is what i need.

I was hoping to see engagement pics this weekend...so far no pics UGH.

My little almost 3 yr old nephew Mikey started Soccer Tots last weekend...they just get introduced to new sports every 2 weeks...When my sis showed up last weekend...Mikey stopped in the middle of what he was doing, and yelled and waved Hi Gramma!!! too cute...he has soccer tomorrow again it will be fun to watch.

Well this card i am working on is not gonna color itself.

Love and Hugs
That makes me laugh about you laughing at Beth's comment!

How did Mikey get to be 3 already? WAsn't he just born? And what about his sister? Is she 20 now? LOL! These kids grow up so fast. Oh! You could be a grandma in a few years now! WOW!!!!