Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree172Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 07:26 AM   #441
Stazon Splitcoast

Sounds like eveyrone is busy today....that's good for hump day!

Got up and folded 2+ loads of laundry and got more going. Designed a card for my club meeting this month..that' makes 2 desiged out of 4. I have a workshop at a customers home on Sunday so have those all designed and need to cut the paper as soon as I get a guest total. Fixed oatmeal, and now the boys are outside playing w/ two cans of silly string they found. It's all over! lOL! And it's HOT out. Supposed to be 105 heat index today. I think we will be staying INSIDE! The boys don't want to go to thepool...I think they are tired of it. What's up with that??

Lori, that's so funny about your nephew....hilarious.

Grace, having a bigger room for stamping is a wonderful thing! Yeah!!

Joyce, oh poopers on the card. I'm sure it's beautiful though. Can you easily switch out the words really quickly??

Laurie, glad you can check in when you can.

Anyone watch America's Got Talent last night? Holy cow Howie was cracking me up when he came on dressed like that crazy Mary Ellen piano player with the stacked hair and painted on eye brows and lipstick. Too funny! I was about to fall off the couch. I really like Howie Mandell. I think he and his wife have been married for over 25 years or something...that doesn't happen in Hollywood too often.

Well, better get going.

Hugs to you all.

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-04-2010, 08:59 AM   #442
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
Hey lovely ladies! You are all so smart. I did make a DT. You can see my awesome news here for the offical announcement HERE and if you would like a great store and mb come on over ScrapGal

I can't tell you how excited I am! My first blog post for the team will be on the 12th. I think I will be doing a tutorial on masking.
Woo Hoo Joyce! So happy for you
Holly - SU Demo - scs #19930
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 08-04-2010, 09:01 AM   #443
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to LaurieR

My computer had 91 viruses.....
Operation Write Home
Old 08-04-2010, 09:03 AM   #444
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggysue View Post
We picked out a dress! It is safely at home in our closet, next step is to find a seamstress for alterations.

It is fairy tale lovely.
Awww sweet!!!
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 08-04-2010, 09:04 AM   #445
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindam530 View Post
Happy Tuesday Ladies...

PS - your daughter's dress sounds lovely...cannot wait to see it
How was dinner...did you like the recipe?

Laurie - hope that your IT guy fixes your puter

Holly - busy, busy...Love your blog!

Traci - my friend in Longmont loves it there...I am very happy for her...she said that she has not had time to stamp...getting the house organized, I suppose
I know what you mean about recuperating from being away from home...it takes me at least a week to recover...oh well...I am happy

Lori - are you traveling?

Linda B - is Christopher getting ready to go back to college? Hope that you are doing well.

VJ - how are the wedding plans going? I missed the deets...where is it being held? At home? Cake? Mmmm...please tell...

And to all my dear Dork sis's hope that your day goes well for each and every one of you.
Aww shucks thank you
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 08-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #446
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethhartley View Post
AFternoon!!

Traci, boys start on the 11th and I start on the 23rd. Our building has a mold/mildew issue in one of the hallways and the have the building closed down al lthis week. I talked tomy BIL and he said he went in the other day and there were 'stay out' signs up all over the place. He needed his checkbook so went in anyway really quick. I hope they get it taken care of so we can get in there. I need to get in there some next week then probably every day the following. I will get the boys on the bus, head to my school till lunch or after, then home to work on this class for a week or so. I'm on Lesson 6 which is almost 1/2 way. Sept. 30 is the due date so I think I'm okay.

Sam woke up at 4 something wht a bad dream about dinosaurs! Hehe! So cute! But, he was awake for 2 hours....and so was I....then I started thinking about my room and all that I wanted to change, or buy for this school year. So, we ran a few errands this afternoon and I picked up a few things that I needed. Buzzed through McD's and you know your kids are half grown when they want adult meals and not happy meals...boohoohoo!!! And, it stinks on the pocketbook too! Ouch!!

PS, can't wait to see a pic of the dress...say YES to the dress....that's a fun show on TLC. And poopers about dinner...but it will be worth if it this is the family!!! Hope so!!
At least you are still getting showings which is awesome!

Hey....hiphip news for me....I won Hollydoodle's blog hop prize! THANKS HOLLY! It's totally adorable and can't wait to see it IRL. If you girls havent seen it yet...go visit her blog. I watched the tutorial today, Holly, and it seems fairly easy...cept those tabs that hold it together. Ha...you were so cute on the video...durn tabs! It's totally cute though!!!

Well, gotta go read Chapter 9....Differentiated Instruction. Blahblah...I'll probably fall asleep! Ha!

oh, Traci...will check out your fb pics soon.
You welcome and Congrats I know I was really trying to not crack up I had done the video 10 I did soo many stupid things it was getting pretty funny. lol
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 08-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #447
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracim View Post
Holly's videos are great, I am so impressed with her organization on those and the quality!!
Way to go on the blog hop prize too, Miss Beth!!
Thank you
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 08-04-2010, 09:14 AM   #448
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieR View Post
My computer had 91 viruses.....
WOW that is a lot!
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 08-04-2010, 09:15 AM   #449
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi gals!!!

I'm . . . . . you guessed it . . . . painting today!!!!

The painter had quite a job working on that small bedroom yesterday, I am soooo glad I hired him because it took him literally from eight in the morning until 7 at night to do the prep work and then finally put on a coat of primer. I don't know what happened to the walls, but they were ugly!

I am going to have oldest DD help me cut in the corners and around the ceiling and we are going to get it painted today so we can move the furniture back in. But wow, what a job that was for him! We insisted he sit down and eat dinner with us when he was done, he hadn't had anything to eat since lunch at 11:3o.

Off to go find my paint brushes . . .
Old 08-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #450
Gabfest Goddess

Traci glad your home sounds like a fun time.

Hi to all of you

The next 2 days are gonna be busy here. A friend had to clear a lot off so he is hauling all of the wood here!! We just got cut it up once it's here. Man that is soo awesome and some what load of worry off of me. He is working about 2 miles from our house so it's perfect! So gotta go help with that today. Gotta run hope you all have a fantastic day!

Hugs,
Holly
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 08-04-2010, 10:04 AM   #451
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Still getting giddy over paper and ink in Colorful Colorado!

Morning girls! Was typing a long post and in the middle, computer shut down...so this is just a short one!

PS, you feed your painter, you have a painter for life!! Hope it goes well today, what colors are you painting? If I call, will you fall off a ladder?? Need to know it's safe before I dial.

Holly, so happy to hear about the firewood, that is great news!!

Laurie, I am glad it's the computer and not you with 91 viruses!! You'd be very sick.

Karen, have a good time at the conference tomorrow!

Lori, muting is good for me anytime. I am missing your posts here, are you so busy crafting?

Grace, your room sounds wonderful, and the closet is a great idea. I have a smaller one right by my desk with built in shelves on the sides, but I'd like some of those wire mesh ones also. Sounds like things are moving right along for you!!

Beth, your kids are tired of the park, the pool, and they want the adult meals...could it be they are growing up? I'd think they'd still want the pool, though!! Happy for you that you've got a workshop lined up too!! Yipee!

Going to walk with DD at the gym. I have become a summer slug and need to get moving more. I made a coffee cake at 10 last night, because I found a recipe and wanted to try it out. So that isn't good when it's just me here. I will need to wrap them in slices and freeze them, but it turned out really good, just mega calories!!

So off for now, and will check in later on. Love to all!!
Old 08-04-2010, 10:28 AM   #452
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by catrules View Post
Traci glad your home sounds like a fun time.

Hi to all of you

The next 2 days are gonna be busy here. A friend had to clear a lot off so he is hauling all of the wood here!! We just got cut it up once it's here. Man that is soo awesome and some what load of worry off of me. He is working about 2 miles from our house so it's perfect! So gotta go help with that today. Gotta run hope you all have a fantastic day!

Hugs,
Holly
That is so nice to get free firewood!

Laurie, hope your viruses go away and stay away! BTW, I also received a card from you and I am sure it is absolutely lovely, I always adore your cards. Unfortunately it came the other day when we had a showing and my 17 yr old daughter helped clear stuff away in the hour we had to frantically shove things aside . . . and like many of the rest of the mail, it has disappeared. I will find it some time this week I'm sure, but I wanted to let you know it did arrive.

Traci, I have to let the corners dry so if someone calls I promise not to fall off a ladder!
Old 08-04-2010, 10:58 AM   #453
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Good Morning Ladies...well, it is still am here in Phx...

Joyce - congratulations on you being chose for a DT...yea!!!

PS - painting again? Well, if your prices are good, I could hire you...LOL

Beth - busy, busy...silly string all over the yard...does it melt...no pool...wish I could jump in sometimes...we do not have one here though...a cool shower works for me

Holly - hope that all goes well for you

Laurie - 91 viruses? Yikes!!! are they fixed now?

Traci - loved your vacation photos...I want to go there next year...the NW, so pretty and GREEN

All of my dear dork sis's...hope that your Wednesday goes well for you...

I have some errands to run today...my little house is vacant now...have to go and see what condition it is in and get it ready for a new tenant..please pray for one soon...I need the income from it...

Have to go and get some new bras at Kohl's too...looked at some online and have an idea on which ones to try on...that is one thing that I do not enjoy shopping for though.

And to Sprouts for some veggies...Wednesday's they overlap each week's ads and everyone shops there on Wed...more fruit and veggies!!!

Going to make some squid in tomatoe sauce tonight and I will have 1/2 spaghetti squash instead of pasta...

OH well...got to go...

Love and Hugs to you all...Linda R
Check out Creative Crew Challenges at: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...ge-forum-f309/
Old 08-04-2010, 11:22 AM   #454
Stazon Splitcoast

Viruses are fixed, all the drives are cleaned, and it should be smooth sailing from here!
Operation Write Home
Old 08-04-2010, 11:33 AM   #455
Watercolor Wizard

Send a message via AIM to BettyBoop032004 Send a message via MSN to BettyBoop032004 Send a message via Yahoo to BettyBoop032004

Linda you are making squid?? I have had calamari - but that is as far as I have gone with squid.

Laurie - 91 viruses?? UGG. You know I have noticed that even the best virus protection does not catch them. I have AVG it's free and it does what the pricy ones do. You know what gets me are those virus's that download some crap when you open the website. Its malware or something - its a PITA.

Beth my kids are sick of the pool too - I think its near the end of the summer and they just have ingested enough chlorine to kill a horse

Karen - zuchinni bread is a big hit here. I was told to try this recipe, its called Zuchinni 'Apple' Crisp where you think you are eating apples

Ingredients
8 cups sliced zucchini (cut like apple slices)
3/4 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

TOPPING:
1-1/3 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup rolled oats
2/3 cup butter, softened
Whipped cream or ice cream, optional
Directions
Place zucchini and lemon juice in a large saucepan. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender, about 15 minutes. Add nutmeg, sugar and cinnamon; blend until sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
For topping, combine brown sugar, flour, oats and butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over zucchini. Bake at 375 for 50 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.

PS you want to come paint my house - I need to repaint every room...especially the trim and doors - it seems they are so badly beat up and stained form the kiddos. Madelyn as verbalized that she wants her own room - she is willing to take the the smallest bedroom we have so that she can be alone. She wants a green wall - not sure if we will do that...but the room is white and it would need some color.

I have the art room almost set up to work in. Its been months of me saying it needs to be done. The twins colored for the first time yesterday only a few crayons were eaten - oh and an eraser. We will see how tonight goes as it is Wed night and DH has training. I will go check out the challenges and see if I can do one tonight.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:37 AM   #456
Stazon Splitcoast

Yes, I have AVG, and now I bought their $50 package that includes a firewall and malware/spyware protection.

I am waiting to see the invoice for this!
Operation Write Home
Old 08-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #457
Stazon Splitcoast

Leona, green is at least better than midnight blue, which is the color that DSs walls were . . . tricky thing to paint a lighter color over that one. Green can be bright and cheery or soft and soothing. I'm guessing at her age she wants bright green?
Old 08-04-2010, 12:39 PM   #458
Watercolor Wizard

Send a message via AIM to BettyBoop032004 Send a message via MSN to BettyBoop032004 Send a message via Yahoo to BettyBoop032004

PS - I think she would want a neon type green...you know hard on the eyes...we'll see...she is into the aquas that are green based.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #459
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Leona, we just painted dd's bathroom and the color is shimmering lime. It's a bright green, but I think it's really pretty. She is accenting in black, but I think for a little girl pink accents would be cute.

Laurie, yikes on all those viruses. I thought AVG was supposed to be good.

I survived the MRI and that is all I'm going to say about that.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:17 PM   #460
Stazon Splitcoast

The last time I had my computer cleaned up was March 2007 so who knows how long they ahve been there. i had Norton before, but then my eye stuff happened and I couldn't afford to renew it, and I went for a week or two with no protection at all....
Operation Write Home
Old 08-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #461
Stazon Splitcoast

My mom's laundry room is apple green, a very cheerful color!

I finished painting my son's room. It is an off white called weathered sandstone. Imagine the colors I will select if we move and I'm able to paint the house we select in my own chosen shades!!!!
Old 08-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #462
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
Leona, we just painted dd's bathroom and the color is shimmering lime. It's a bright green, but I think it's really pretty. She is accenting in black, but I think for a little girl pink accents would be cute.

Laurie, yikes on all those viruses. I thought AVG was supposed to be good.

I survived the MRI and that is all I'm going to say about that.
Okay Forrest.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #463
Duchess of Dork

Karen, will you see Laurie tomorrow?

Bright green/lime green---the girls' room has 2 walls that color & 2 rooms are bright purple. One coat would have been sufficient, I think, but it didn't seem to be fully covered, so we added another coat. IT is BRIGHT. Door & window trims are peacock blue. BRIGHT.

Beth, when does school start?

Traci, what are you up to?

Squid for Linda, huh?

Laurie, how are your eyes doing now? Just sent you an e-mail.

Joyce, how do you like being on a dt?

Grace, how are wedding plans going at your house?

PS, yea on a dress! That must be such fun.

That's as good as it gets for me recalling things.

Hugs to Holly! Hugs to all of you, actually!
Old 08-04-2010, 01:54 PM   #464
Stazon Splitcoast

I've been working in excel a lot the past few days, so my eyes are sore.

No, Karen and I didn't get a chance to see each other. I work all day. BUMMER!!!
Operation Write Home
Old 08-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #465
Stazon Splitcoast

LOL, I like the comment, PS...I can just hear him saying that, too!! One of my favorite sayings...Joyce, the last time I had an MRI I thought I was going to freak out, nobody warned me what they were like. I am glad you survived!!

Green, Green, green...I love green, a lot of my walls are that or a little off, and I am thinking of redoing our bedroom in a green, especially if we paint the trim an off-white. I love it for bedrooms, and it's such a popular color to combine with espresso brown, (thinking about that for the basement) or pinks like you said, Joyce...or so many combos, aqua is pretty too!! Leona, maybe she can tame down her green so it's livable and paintable over and convince her to do the neon accents. Can't tell you how many times we repainted youngest DD's room because she bored of the bright colors so quickly!!

Went walking, ate cake. Hmmm...
Now going to eat lunch, and it's late here.

Linda, if you go to the NW, I can tell you a few places that are favs...depending on which area you visit. We lived there for 7 years. Love it there!! And the weather was great for us, the fact we had views of MT. Rainier was pretty amazing since I have been there for a week at a time and never seen it due to the intense gray skies!!
Old 08-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #466
Stazon Splitcoast

Lori, just went shopping for some things to take to Steamboat...we're going tomorrow evening after DH returns from his trip. He can relax there. This time we are taking our dining room table and chairs up so will be driving both cars to help transport those. I am excited, as I didn't like the other ones too well, although they were super comfortable chairs. But getting old and didn't like the fabric upholstered on the chairs!!
Bought salt and pepper combo mill, a wall hanging for our bathroom in Steamboat, 2 cartons of Keurig k-cups, and some other things. The woman in the parking lot was so sweet ( I looked like such a slob because went to the store from working out)....and she just grinned at me and said, "Great stuff there." Which was funny because, of course, she couldn't see any of it. I love old ladies!!
Old 08-04-2010, 02:03 PM   #467
Stazon Splitcoast

Lori, that is one bright room...did you paint the trim too, or was that already painted?

Well, need to get lunch and maybe stamp this afternoon. I am so out of practice right now!

Laurie, sorry you and Karen can't meet up!!

Karen, thank you for the images and cute card...I got them today!! So cute!!
Old 08-04-2010, 02:44 PM   #468
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Skype™ to TexasGrammy
Smile

Hi there everyone!
Welcome to our newest SCS Subforum - Chat Box Fun!

We've left a "redirect" notice in your former thread location. It will stay there for a week for those who aren't "subscribed" to your thread.
Y'all enjoy your new "chat forum" home!
You won't be mixed in between all the "game threads" now.
Have a lemonade & try to stay cool!

SU Demonstrator - Texas Rubber & Ink!

Check out the dazzling new Creative Crew Gallery for December! These creations are sure to jingle your creative bells!
Old 08-04-2010, 03:59 PM   #469
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Mama View Post

Great so far, I haven't had to do anything except a blog post for the 12th. And then November me and another DT member will host a crop and the challenges. I think it will be fun! We also have to do 2-6 projects for the gallery a month. I've already done 2 so I dont think that will be a problem.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:00 PM   #470
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh and if anybody like My Minds Eye Products they are 35% off until the 8th. You can see the sales here Scrapgal - Browse
Old 08-04-2010, 04:02 PM   #471
Proud Fan Club Member

Looks like we've moved.....it was much easier than I thought!
Old 08-04-2010, 04:21 PM   #472
Watercolor Wizard

since we are already 'subscribed' that means i have to do nothing right
Old 08-04-2010, 04:25 PM   #473
Stazon Splitcoast

Joyce, I see the link, but I don't find the 35% off, most I see are 10, is the sale marked on the prices? That is a good deal!

Watching my show, King of Queens, about to thaw some fish for dinner. Salmon tonight, I get them at Costco and they are really good, already seasoned.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:25 PM   #474
Stazon Splitcoast

I think so , Leona.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:27 PM   #475
Stazon Splitcoast

Blog hops make me so confused, I rarely do them unless they are smaller, just so I don't hurt your feelings, you gals on the DT. So many blogs to go and visit and then comment, then come back, or you need to have certain stamps.
There is a challenge on the 7 kids college fund's blog...the first one. Not so hard to follow, so I may do that one.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:48 PM   #476
Stazon Splitcoast

Evening ladies.

Bright colors...well, our bedroom is pea soup green with burgundy and pink. Ben's room is army green and beigh. Sam is spiderman blue and gray with hints of red spideys all over. Yeah, we like green too. Our dining room is a forest green. I think all the colors you all mentioned sound so nice. Lori, I'd love to see your girls room....how teeny bopper is that? So cute! I remember having a white room with glow in the dark neon pink, purple, yellow, green shelves all over one entier wall. Was a great bedroom. We had a black light and cool butterfly posters and mobiles (totally like the store Spencers minus all the trashy stuff in there! lOL) Soooo, 70's for sure! But my sis and I loved it.

I'm with you on the Blog Hops, Traci. I get too confused! LOL!

Leona, I coped and pasted your recipe into my recipes on my computer...Karen, you zucchini bread recipe too. I would like to try them both as I have 2 big bags in the freezer.

Our AC seems to be on the fritz. It didn't seem to be working right when we got home from vaca but then seemed to settle into normalcy. Well, today especially this afternoon, it's been just pushing out lukewarm air. It's like 79 in here and it's set at 72 I think. So, dh called our air guy whose been over here before. He's coming tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow....my friend from New Hampshire is in town. They are coming to play tomorrow (3 kids about our boys ages and one younger dd), and my niece and nephew are coming too for one last sleep over before school starts. Should be a full house. Then Fri I'm meeting my bil 1/2 way to give the kids back then they are goint 1/2 way to Wisc. to meet their other grandparents and then going to their house for a week...the kids, not my bil and sil. Anyway, after we get home from taking them, my sis is bringing their kids over for a few hours while she works. Gonna be like daycare here the next few days! Oh, well, the kids always have fun.

Watching Hannity for a bit...dh fell asleep upstairs on the floor with the boys. They had built a fort with blankets but we took the top off cuz it's so hot up there. Their fan is on and dh is crashed on the floor with them in their fort w/ no roof! Too cute!

We've had thunder and dark skies all night but no rain....lots of lightening too. Seems strange. We need a good downpour for sure!

Hope you all have a good night.....

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #477
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Mama View Post

Bright green/lime green---the girls' room has 2 walls that color & 2 rooms are bright purple. One coat would have been sufficient, I think, but it didn't seem to be fully covered, so we added another coat. IT is BRIGHT. Door & window trims are peacock blue. BRIGHT.

Beth, when does school start?

Traci, what are you up to?

Squid for Linda, huh?

Laurie, how are your eyes doing now? Just sent you an e-mail.

Grace, how are wedding plans going at your house?

PS, yea on a dress! That must be such fun.

That's as good as it gets for me recalling things.

Hugs to Holly! Hugs to all of you, actually!
Lori, right now I am trying to get through the shower on Sunday. Jodi is driving me crazy, with all the it has to be this or that and what are you going to do for this, yada, yada, yada. You'ld think I never hosted a party or anything before.
As for the wedding, right now I am in a bit of a tizzy because I can't find a couple of the forms that I was holding onto for the reception and it just hit me this instant where I put them! I was afraid I had either put them through the shredder or in the garbage!!! DORK! Otherwise it is in pretty good shape. Just waiting for more r.s.v.p.s to come in so we have final counts for the caterer.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #478
Proud Fan Club Member

Tracy for the MME sale, the info is here Scrapbooking | Scrapbook Supplies | Scrapgal You use the code 08mme35 when you check out.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:57 PM   #479
Proud Fan Club Member

Until tomorrow....
Old 08-04-2010, 07:13 PM   #480
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Joyce, I'll check out that link!

Beth, watching Hannity here too. I remember building forts when we were little, too, so fun!! And I remember when you posted pics of your boys' rooms, and the week you painted when Doug was out of town and posted your wallpaper. Your house will be busy, but fun right before the boys go back to school. I can't believe it's August already. Erin will start Aug 21-22 I think. So glad we fit our vacation in before then. Still need to try to paint her room (she is taking Caitlyn's because it was much bigger now that her sis is in Denver) and help her set up a kitchen (since Caitlyn is taking all of her kitchen stuff) because she signed on an apartment that is closer to her new job in the Denver Tech Ctr. I am just now realizing how little time we have to get this done, plus, moving Caitlyn to her new place. Mostly DH will do that as it is just her bedroom set and small kitchen table set.
Geeze, didn't mean to write a book!