Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree172Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 01:21 PM   #4521
Gabfest Goddess

Traci all your stuff is beautiful on your blog! Can you tell me is there a trick to your bows? I try to do the loops like yours but they don't turn out nice like yours.
Holly - SU Demo - scs #19930
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #4522
Gabfest Goddess

So can anyone give me a rundown on what's been going on with you all for the last 2 1/2 weeks?

Traci did your daughter get to spain ok?

I am stuck on one of my projects for my online class so I am off to go check the gallery out and see if that helps me! lol
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 01-10-2011, 01:34 PM   #4523
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Still getting giddy over paper and ink in Colorful Colorado!

Holly, sorry you missed the blog hop. It was not on my blog, but a blog group I am a part of!! But I will be having blog candy this week, so stay tuned!! Yes, I use an easy bow-maker for my bows. I also use Kittie747's tutorial for bowmaking if I am doing a loopy bow. I like pretty ribbons and bows. Thanks for the compliment!!

Peggysue, I love that picture, so very cute!!

Yes, everyone daughter got to Spain!! She has a beautiful apartment and I am her "friend" on FB so I can view all of her photos, her campus is gorgeous!! Oh, and she started a blog too, and writes and adds photos, so it has been great!

Ummm...I haven't found a horney toad in so long I can't remember what it did...
Old 01-10-2011, 01:47 PM   #4524
Watercolor Wizard

Send a message via Skype™ to Karen Lynn

Dang! I completely forgot about the blog hop. Congrats to the winner!!
Old 01-10-2011, 02:20 PM   #4525
Stazon Splitcoast

I know I promised this recipe a long time ago!

Here it is, for Macaroni and Cheese, this recipe only serves two so I triple it or quadruple it, etc, depending on how many poeple we are serving. I also add other spices than the original recipe calls for and I'll mention those at the end and you can use your discretion.

1/2 C elbow macaroni (I, of course, use GF noodles)
2 Tbl chopped onion
1 Tbl butter or margarine
4 tsps all purpose flour (I substitute corn starch, works just fine)
1 C milk
1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce (I use quite a bit more)
3/4 C shredded Cheddar or American cheese

They call for crushed crackers on top, I completely skip those, and in addition to the worcestershire sauce I add some dried, chopped chives, a bit of black pepper, sometimes a bit of garlic if I'm in the mood for it, or I'll add a bit of parsley or basil, again, it depends on the mood. And I add chopped up leftover ham, a great way to use up ham if you've had it for dinner the night before.

Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
In saucepan cook onion in the butter until tender but not brown. Blend in flour (or cornstarch). Add milk and Worcestershire sauce (and selected spices) all at once cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in cheese till melted. Stir in cooked macaroni and put in oven proof casserole dish.

Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:29 PM   #4526
Duchess of Dork

It's me! It's me! Or It's I if you are a grammar teacher! I won a prize on that blog hop! Can you believe it? Here I can't get a card stamped or get anything done b/c of time & Traci sends me to this blog hop & I win a prize! And it's so pretty! I love the soft colors in the prize pack! THank you Traci for sending me there!!!

Okay, too busy to really chat. Gotta make supper. Just had to come share my happy news!

And are y'all talking about REAL horny toads or people who live in your house who fit the adjective in said name? Confused!

Holly, hugs. I'm sorry for all your losses. I am happy about your dad's news! I do understand the doctor's comment. When my hemoglobin level was 6, the doctor said, "If you'd been older we would have done a transfusion." She was saying because I was young enough, my body was strong enough to handle this. The nurse, however, told me she had to meet me & that she'd interrupted the doctor when they got that report back. Normal is 13. Kathy's lowest, which sent her for a transfusion, I think was 8. 6 is like I should have not been able to stand up it was so low. SO, I'm guessing the doctor is saying your dad's body can handle this better than an 85 year old. Is your dad in his 60's? or 50s? I know you are younger than some of us, but not sure of your parents' ages.

NOW off to make supper.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:30 PM   #4527
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggysue View Post
I know I promised this recipe a long time ago!

Here it is, for Macaroni and Cheese, this recipe only serves two so I triple it or quadruple it, etc, depending on how many poeple we are serving. I also add other spices than the original recipe calls for and I'll mention those at the end and you can use your discretion.

1/2 C elbow macaroni (I, of course, use GF noodles)
Don't you just love girl friend noodles? LOL!
Old 01-10-2011, 02:32 PM   #4528
Duchess of Dork

AND, PS, your girls are SO cute. They look like twins now that they are getting older. Have they always looked that much alike? It seems your older dd looked much older before. Of course they look so much like your baby daughter. hee-hee! I've heard people with adopted kids have people say, "She looks just like her daddy!" and such. I'd giggle if that happened to me, I'm sure!
Old 01-10-2011, 02:52 PM   #4529
Stazon Splitcoast

We do get a lot of head turns when we're out with the youngest.
And I've heard people mutter comments about how she looks Indian as in Native American, but she will happily tell you she is from China. She colored a Chinese flag in school and taped it to her ceiling in her bedroom.

The girls always get the comment that the younger one looks like a 'mini me' of her older sister.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:03 PM   #4530
Creative Crew SU Design Team

Hi Ladies...

Hope that everyone is doing ok...I tried to get on here yesterday but things went "blip"...so, I left it at that...oh well...

Anyway, I think that I have the last of Christmas put away today...except for a really nice coaster that I received as a gift...until I replace it with perhaps a Valentine one.

Traci - you and my friend Anne from Longmont, CO have the same birthday! Jan 12th...how about that? Now I cannot forget either one...LOL

PS - are you settled in to your new home? Nice pics of your painting

Lori - Congrats on your winning a prize from the Blog Hop...that is super!!!

Holly - I enjoy your blog and the great projects that you always have posted

Mac n cheese? I used to make it alot when my sons were little...now my grandaughters eat it alot.

Well, getting the house ready for my other favorite holiday Valentine's!
Put out some V cards and need to get ready for class this Saturday.

I made a wreath for the past few days...I really enjoyed making it...have it on my front door now

We are going out to dinner tonight with our friends from Longmont. It is his birthday today...all these birthdays lately!!!

TTYL...keep warm
Check out Creative Crew Challenges at: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...ge-forum-f309/
Old 01-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #4531
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, how nice that your friend from Longmont is visiting...and know you'll have a great time together. What does she think of living in Longmont? Your wreath is so pretty, I will visit your blog later and leave another comment, but gorgeous!!
My dad's birthday is the day after mine, and I need to mail a card, I thought I might be there for it, but will be next week. I think he is doing better, but feel a bit bad that he will be in the nursing home for his b-day.

OK, DH is too tired right now to figure this out, but my phone isn't letting me know I am getting a skype call...I've had 3 missed ones in the past couple of days. Checked my volume and I am online, so not sure why.

PS, your older girls do look a lot alike, and they are super cute in those pictures! They look like they have a great time together. Our girls look nothing alike, kind of funny.

Lori, I hope your extra sleep has you feeling better today. So cool that you won the blog hop, I am happy for you, friend!! Sometimes getting something new in the mail (and free) is a nice little pick me up! I saw your sweet comment too, that was so nice!

Oh, the recipe looks yummy, I have been craving mac and cheese lately, don't know why. Thanks for sharing it!

I made a sour cream coffee cake last night and had to stay up really late for it to cook and cool, but was worth it today!!
Old 01-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #4532
Stazon Splitcoast

All this talk of food again is making me hungry.

I have a Perfect Hair Bow Making ad in the banner.

Holly, I love you too sweetie pie!!

Traci, bummer about the phone and missing skype. I need to see if my phone can do that. Idon't know. But at least dd is trying to skype ya!

Lori, we are talking about horney toad men that live inour homes. LOL! Traci, I'll send mine to you for a few days if you want! Hehehe!

We are supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow tonight.

WEnt to the health club where my friend, Mark, works. I had a pretty good run on a treadmill 2.75 miles in 35 minutes. I still had to stop and walk 2x but I just can't do it all yet. I"ll get there. The boys had fun in the kids zone. But, dang, if I wans't right....2 hour ordeal for a 35 min. run. I LOVE the place and LOVE Mark but I don't think we can do it. It's pricey and 2 otehr friends have said there are 2 clubs around here closer that are around $20 a month vs. $60...but boy I sure did love it and Mark knows his beeswax when it comes torunning. He chunked off 10 miles in a little over an hour this a.m. He's a machine! I'd love to see him more often and get tips..but it's just too far and too pricey. Well, we are free to the end of the month so we'lls ee how it goes. Maybe go back another few times.

So, our school had a moment of silence today at 11 as Obama suggested. WE flew the flags and 1/2 mast for the Arizona victims. I'm sure many prayers were being offered up at that time. The boys said their school didn't do it and Ben asked what my Principal said then he said "Did she say some RETARD started firing off at a grocery store killing people!" The way he said it made me laugh...like our principal would say it in that way but he did hit the nail on the head.

What else...I forget. Oh, PS, the girls look adorable. We were watching Winter Wipe-Out the other night and one of the contestants had those on.....was too cute. I wouldn't mind a pair either! Ha!

Well, I'm gonna hit the hay. To tired and it's almost 11.

Night girls

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:05 AM   #4533
Watercolor Wizard

Good morning, Dorkies!

Did I miss Wipeout last night? I know it started up because we caught the end of one of them last week.

PS, yes, your girls look cute in their footie PJ's. It's just so darn cold to go potty when wearing those! Thanks for the mac-n-cheese recipe.

I tried on some gowns from our honeymoon. ICK! We are taking my parents out for a fancy dinner at the end of the month so I need something elegant to wear. I can zip up the dress, but it isn't a pretty sight. I can try hitting the second hand stores for gowns, but otherwise I will go with that dress despite the bulges!

Linda, sorry things went "blip". When you are done decorating your house you can come and do mine. I am terrible about decorating for the different seasons/holidays. That's too much work to put up/take down and store with each season/holiday for me.

Beth, you go, girl! That's a lot of running! You just might win the 3.1 yard dash!

Lori, congrats on the win! That is really cool!

Traci, sorry you missed some sype opportunites. PM me your skype name.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:05 AM   #4534
Watercolor Wizard

BIRTHDAY ALERT!!!

Traci, Jan-11 (TOMORROW)
Old 01-11-2011, 03:42 AM   #4535
Stazon Splitcoast

Birthday alert revision!

According tot he address sheet it is Jan 12th!!!

I know a lot of you are on facebook and get alerts on there, I have to rely on the old fashioned system and it used to help immensely to have the birthday alert person!

We missed a few at the end of December and beginning of January, but I do see another one coming up in February.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:08 AM   #4536
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, glad you have your friend visiting too! Or glad too, that you have your friend visiting. Youknow what I mean.
Ha! All this talk of food and cake and recipes and the ad that I'm getting is for bakery boxes from ULine. I guess they read about me putting thumb print smudges on the box for Traci's mom!

Beth, you are a running machine! How is this affecting your clothing size? Enquiring minds want to know how svelte you look now!
Old 01-11-2011, 04:36 AM   #4537
Watercolor Wizard

At least I got the "tomorrow"correct. Phew!
Old 01-11-2011, 04:44 AM   #4538
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Lynn View Post
At least I got the "tomorrow"correct. Phew!
Its the editor in me, I need to hold myself back.

Say, has anyone heard from Grace? Haven't seen her pop in here in a while.

And Laurie, guess what finally arrived yesterday? Thank you!
Old 01-11-2011, 05:54 AM   #4539
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Mama View Post
It's me! It's me! Or It's I if you are a grammar teacher! I won a prize on that blog hop! Can you believe it? Here I can't get a card stamped or get anything done b/c of time & Traci sends me to this blog hop & I win a prize! And it's so pretty! I love the soft colors in the prize pack! THank you Traci for sending me there!!!

Okay, too busy to really chat. Gotta make supper. Just had to come share my happy news!

And are y'all talking about REAL horny toads or people who live in your house who fit the adjective in said name? Confused!

Holly, hugs. I'm sorry for all your losses. I am happy about your dad's news! I do understand the doctor's comment. When my hemoglobin level was 6, the doctor said, "If you'd been older we would have done a transfusion." She was saying because I was young enough, my body was strong enough to handle this. The nurse, however, told me she had to meet me & that she'd interrupted the doctor when they got that report back. Normal is 13. Kathy's lowest, which sent her for a transfusion, I think was 8. 6 is like I should have not been able to stand up it was so low. SO, I'm guessing the doctor is saying your dad's body can handle this better than an 85 year old. Is your dad in his 60's? or 50s? I know you are younger than some of us, but not sure of your parents' ages.

NOW off to make supper.
Oh now I see what they were getting at. Dad is 60 he will be 61 in April. Thanks Lori!! I've really worrying about that. I thought well if there is a problem why not fix it now instead of waiting until he is 85 wouldn't he be better off in the long run. I was like hello people. lol
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 01-11-2011, 06:07 AM   #4540
Gabfest Goddess

You all crack me up.

Beth wow that is some running!

Linda WOWZIER I love your wreath!! Hope you had a great time last night!

PS yummy mac and cheese, the grandmotherly gal I used to work with would make it with Ham on cold days for us it was soo good!!

Traci thanks about the bow stuff I didn't know.

Guess what it is snowing here!! Eeeegads!! I hope not much!! Really bad pain day too I guess because of the storm coming in. I got a huge crack in my windshield and a piece fell out so dh took it to work today to get it fixed, so I am going to just try to work on my class stuff today I think.
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 01-11-2011, 06:17 AM   #4541
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to LaurieR

Glad your mail finally arrived Peggysue. Sheesh...took the long route around the lake apparently!
Operation Write Home
Old 01-11-2011, 06:30 AM   #4542
Stazon Splitcoast

Congrats Lori on your win. I enjoyed going through the blog hop and seeing all the pretty ideas.

Was in a funky mood yesterday so I sat and read a book all day. Did my walk to the elderly lady I look in on each day. (She lives at the beginning of the street - about a 5 minute walk.) So today, I have to work on the items on my TODO list from yesterday and today. Even though I am not working, I still try to do constructive things for 4-5 hours each deay.

Today I am also watching the snow come down and thinking...Oh no, I have to shovel again today. Well that and the walking are my exercise.

Have a great day and I'll try and pop in later.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:48 AM   #4543
Hardware Hotshot

Howdy! We are supposed to be getting 12-18" of snow tonite and tomorrow. I told my boss yesteday that I wasn't comoing in if there is snow. He was fine with that. So I'll be working on Thursday. I do have to do a webinar tomorrow which was supposed to be this morning. Let's see how that works out with two little kids running around.

I actually did meaningful work yesterday. I'm still waiting on my gov't clearance to be able to do more than paperwork and read extremely boring technical reports. But, I did find out that I should be able to register both my cars for my base pass so we won't have to switch car seats around.

What else is going on? need to clean the kitchen and clean out the fridge.

I got a Wii Jillian fitness game for Christmas but I haven't used it yet. I also got Photoshop Elements but haven't loaded it on the computer yet. Hopefully today.

DS starts handbells today.

Have a lot of sympathy cards to make.

Any one watching Biggest Loser? I should go check if there is a thread for that.

I'm on Skype too, just PM me for my user name.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:45 AM   #4544
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieR View Post
Glad your mail finally arrived Peggysue. Sheesh...took the long route around the lake apparently!
It had to tunnel it's way through all the snow, bawawa
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 01-11-2011, 08:50 AM   #4545
Gabfest Goddess

Hi Robyn! Boo on the shoveling!!!

Wendy yay on being able to register both cars. Car seats are such a pain and what gets me is how different they can be! Boo on the snow. I got the Zumba for my birthday I have yet to use it too. lol

Laurie how are your nephews doing? Are you getting ready for tax season?
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 01-11-2011, 08:52 AM   #4546
Gabfest Goddess

Ooh got a dorky thing

Today when I got up my cat looks like he tried to give himself hair cuts in randomly places, seriously the hair looks like it had spots cut. Hmm maybe I need to put the scissors away at night. But it is very odd I can't figure it out because it really looks like someone took scissors to him. Maybe him and dog were having a party last night. bawawawa
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 01-11-2011, 08:53 AM   #4547
Gabfest Goddess

Well lunch is ate back to the craft table I go.
My Gallery
My Blog
My Etsy Store
Old 01-11-2011, 10:07 AM   #4548
Stazon Splitcoast

Holly, is your zumba online? That is one of the classes offered at our health club, but I am a little afraid to hurt myself with it, but have been wanting to try it. Funny and strange about your cat, though!!

Hey, I will be happy to post new birthdays...like Peggysue said, we missed a couple in December and then Beth has one in February and one other, I believe...but I don't have my list in front of me!!

And you are both right, my birthday is tomorrow on the 12th, since tomorrow is the 12th...Karen that made me smile. Only the queen dork could pull that off!!

About to upload my teapot tuesday card to my gallery and blog, then need to go run some errands. Last night it was below zero by a few, not sure of today's, but it is bright and sunny so the cold is a shock to the system!!

Have a great day girls!!
Old 01-11-2011, 10:09 AM   #4549
Stazon Splitcoast

Wendy, I am happy to hear you're back at a job that hopefully you will like and find satisfying and easier to work around your kid's schedules!! Do you think photoshop is hard? I got a book to help me with mine, so just need to start it. Just curious...
Old 01-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #4550
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by catrules View Post
Ooh got a dorky thing

Today when I got up my cat looks like he tried to give himself hair cuts in randomly places, seriously the hair looks like it had spots cut. Hmm maybe I need to put the scissors away at night. But it is very odd I can't figure it out because it really looks like someone took scissors to him. Maybe him and dog were having a party last night. bawawawa
This made me laugh!

Wendy, when you get a chance to try it, let us know how the Jillian for wii works out for you.

I think what would really help here would be a treadmill, or at least have DH get the stationary bike out of storage and to the house, that would help. The roads are so icy you can't run, jog or even walk properly so I creep along.

Traci, your birthday card is still a work in progress, so it will be late, I am so sorry. And no, we don't want to miss any more birthdays, I know I missed Holly's.

Robyn, that is a good thing to keep on doing productive things every day. There is still a house to clean, you can always learn new things and work on your crafts and such. It would get depressing or discouraging I know, to keep looking and not have anything happen . . . I am sorry nothing is occurring on the job front.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #4551
Duchess of Dork

Quote:
Originally Posted by catrules View Post
You all crack me up.

Beth wow that is some running!

Linda WOWZIER I love your wreath!! Hope you had a great time last night!

PS yummy mac and cheese, the grandmotherly gal I used to work with would make it with Ham on cold days for us it was soo good!!

Traci thanks about the bow stuff I didn't know.

Guess what it is snowing here!! Eeeegads!! I hope not much!! Really bad pain day too I guess because of the storm coming in. I got a huge crack in my windshield and a piece fell out so dh took it to work today to get it fixed, so I am going to just try to work on my class stuff today I think.
Waaaaaaaaaaah! I wanna say that! I'm sure y'all have never heard me say anything like THAT before. ha, ha.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:02 PM   #4552
Duchess of Dork

Read through but no time to post much. Sweet potato soup on the stove. Never made it. The girls had it at Grandma's & she can't recall making it so no idea if this recipe is similar. Might make us throw up or something. We'll see.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:33 PM   #4553
Stazon Splitcoast

Sweet potato soup without the throw up sounds nice, Lori! How was it?

IT is so cold here...when I went to the store (to get pemican), I had to carry the groceries, the parking lot was cold and ice. Just not normal for here...but so pretty outside!!

Hope everyone is having a pleasant evening!!
Old 01-11-2011, 06:36 PM   #4554
Stazon Splitcoast

You FB girls, if you go to my page, you can see Erin at her campus in Spain...she is sharing a lot of pics so I will post a few on there every once in awhile if you're interested.

Grace, hope you are doing okay and not working too much!! Miss ya on here!!

And I know Joyce is in Orlando...I bet they are having a lot of fun!
Old 01-12-2011, 02:54 AM   #4555
Watercolor Wizard

Good morning, dorkies!

I am glad DS2 went to wrestling practice yesterday. I found out that the meets are all day events. I misread the schedule. I saw 7-9AM. I thought that was the whole meet. I find out last night that's only the registration! The meets run until 4 pm. Yikes!

I will be rethinking how many of these I sign him up for!
Old 01-12-2011, 03:46 AM   #4556
Pearl-ExPert

Morning ladies.

Happy Birthday Traci!

Sorry to have been MIA, lots of things going on... been in a kinda dark place lately so better to not be around the threads. Lost my mojo in there somewhere too. Starting to come back out of it. Been trying to exercise regularly and get ready for the teen bible study I'm teaching. Busier time at work too, but no OT thankfully.

DD got a promotion at work, she will be a buyers assistant. The other lady I was working with left for another job. My duties won't be changing which is good & not so good. would love to have gotten rid of the sale sign responsibility, a big pain in the seat at times, but oh well, keeps me busy and out of trouble.

Hope everyone has a good Wednesday!
Old 01-12-2011, 04:46 AM   #4557
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart Happy Birthday Traci!

Hi Dorks....Pardon me for breaking in.......Hugs to all of you!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Traci!!
Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you have a great day Traci! Eat cake and be good! Or not........

Oh, and thanks for driving Ms. Mudder! Snort!
Old 01-12-2011, 05:34 AM   #4558
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothermark View Post

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Traci!!
Happy Birthday to you!

Snort!
Ditto!
Old 01-12-2011, 06:06 AM   #4559
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning!!!

Happy Birthday, Sweet Traci.....we all loooovveeee YOU! (sung to the last line of Hapy Birthday)

I had a nice long post postd lastnight and couldn't get it to post.....oh, well, I commented on a bunch of stuff now I forget.

I'm home today due to snow. The boys are in school. I have to work on Saturday as a teacher work day (basically show up and leave if we have reportcards done), and now Monday which is MLK Day and my boys have it off. I was to have it off too but today messed it all up! None of us teachers are very happy but what can you do. it's still snowing out and bad around here which means it's worse up on those county roads where I teach. They NEVER get plowed out.

So, today I need to get the tree down...but I'm sitting here NOT wanting to do it......It's a big project tha tI usually do by myself...and al lthe branches are jimmied up here and there cuz this tree is crapola and I don't want to deal with takin git all apart. Well, It needs to be done.

Want to go to Kohl's and Mikes and JoAnns while I have the day and may get over to the c lub where our friend works and run since I don't have the boys to worry about. I can't go to the run club on Saturday because I have to go in to school....grrrr.....

hope you all are having a good day.....it's cold!

Old 01-12-2011, 06:07 AM   #4560
Stazon Splitcoast

Nice to see The MotherDork stop in!!!! Love you, girl!!!