Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 04:01 AM   #361
Gabfest Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to debils

Happy new year all!!!

JudyI pretty much gave up buying supplies other then card stock and an occasional spool of ribbon. And those are just to replace what I am out of. I went to ACMoore yesterday and I spent a whole $1.50. I am on a serious supply diet. Started this summer. I have done pretty well with the exception of a couple of pads of 6x6 Basic Grey but since I actually use those up I am not feeling any guilt about that.

I am excited for you Angela! I love my camera and wish I had more time to spend with it. I keep promising myself that when the kids are older I will take the time to take a couple of classes. Have fun.
BLOG
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-03-2011, 03:01 PM   #362
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Giraffes & Laughs
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Send a message via Yahoo to StampingQueenJAR

Good luck, Angela!!! I love good photography and I bet you will be great!!

Debi, you go girl!!
Old 01-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #363
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Happy Birthday late Angel... I am working on your card. Same with you Deborah.. Happy Birthday! I am fashionably late this year...

Debi I like that statment you made about a supply diet I think that is what I should do. Judy same with the dp, maybe that is something I should do use up all I have. Some of this SU paper I have had for ages. hhhmmm... Might have to give that a try.

new Years was great, we had friends over and kids and puppies. Very fun and relaxing. Ranger slept well that night from all the puppies and playing. lol He is such a doll, I can't imagine what it was like not having him....

We took our house off the market the other day. They wanted us to extend our offer on the house and keep trying to sell ours but it just didn't sit well. So God has a plan I just wish I knew what it was. So we are working on making some changes in our current house so the twins have their own rooms. Which means I give up my stamping room and will be back in teh office and Rangers room. He sits under my stamping desk as it is so now I will ahve room for my feet since he will be in his bed instead. ha ha

Other than that everything is good here. Got the garage cleaned out and stuff given or thrown away. Got one closet cleaned our working on the others this week.

Angel you will do awesome at the photo stuff. I wish I lived there, I want some family photos taken of all us. I am happy with for you! Keep us posted on how you do.

Good to see everyone... hugs..

Last edited by Twinshappy; 01-03-2011 at 06:18 PM..
Old 01-07-2011, 04:31 PM   #364
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Girls... Its time... Play off's are tomorrow... WHOHOO... Angel your Saints are playing Seattle and normally I would be like that is a given win. However... you have some players hurt and is Drew playing??? We are interested in that game ofcourse for DH and DS. Then MY GAME... WHOHOO... I am so excited, I don't want the season to end. I just love football and it seems like it has flown by so fast..... we are playing the Jets. Keep your fingers crossed we can win. Then we play the Pat's. EEK... breathe... breathe....

Sunday is the Green Bay game and other DS is interested in that game. He is sure that Rodgers can pull it off. he sure has a smack talk to him, lol he gets that from his dad ofcourse.

I am having stamping issues and hoping they end today. Cant' seem to get my hands to create what is in the head. so irritating. Going to have a restful weekend and do not a lot. Looking rather forward to it since the rest of the month is pretty busy.

Hope everyone is doing well. hugs...
Old 01-10-2011, 09:33 AM   #365
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Well I have to say that my game sucked in the sense that Ryan is a snot.... I am making history this coming weekend girls, GASP....I will be cheering for the Patriots to smoke the Jets. Yes I am cheering for the Pat's ONLY because I am not happy with smart mouth Ryan and his attitude. Greenbay was awesome and held it together. I was tickled. The Saints game was a shocker, I thought for sure they would take the game and run. But the Hawks showed up... whohoo Sorry Angel I got 2 hawks fans here ya know.

Got a sick one home today going to the doctor hope it isn't anything serious. 2 weeks of this is not good. Keep a prayer for him please.

Not much else here, its very quite in here as well..... hhhmmm.... what is everyone up to? Angel I got your birthday card done also, sending it this week hopefully. Deborah I got yours done late also and mailing this week. Slacker is what I am however stress free stamping is what my goal is this year. :0)
Old 02-04-2011, 06:46 AM   #366
Stazon Splitcoast

hey strangers! would y'all believe we're off for a SNOW DAY today?! and it didn't snow! at least not enough to cover anything, but roofs are covered with ice and a little "white". still a chance of snow and it's definitely below freezing and has been the past few nights! going to be cleaning little ones bedroom. now that the house is up for lease, gotta keep it clean. dh starts his new job on 1 March and then we'll only see him on weekends... *sigh*. will be tough...
hope everyone is well and avoiding the flu and crud!
Old 02-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #367
Gabfest Goddess

I'm sorry Angel that doesn't sound like any fun at all. We had a snow day earlier this week. I had two flights to florida cancelled on me this week, both Wednesday and Tuesday. Sitting wait for the third one to board. Hoping that I actually make it this time before my entire vacation is over.
BLOG
Old 02-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #368
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi all. thought I would stop in. We took the house off the market I think I told you that. We moved rooms around this weekend and now the twins have their own rooms. I am sharing the office, ranger and stamping room all in one now. Its actually not that bad. I got a much bigger stamping room out of the deal so yea. Kids love having their own rooms and *stuff* as they call it. lol It took us 4 days to move and change things. Glad its over. Braces are going. The bottoms and these ramps are the hardest part yet but over all doing well. Ready for this school year to be over, its been rather rough going. I just want summer to be here and play all the time. Back on the House Mouse team and loving it. I sure did miss these guys and I ordered some new ones. Can't help myself they are just too darn cute and fun. Kids science fair is coming up working on those projects. ugh... They are so hard and its only beginning.

How is everyone doing? Debi did you make your flight? Angel you getting snow is so odd but I bet the kids loved what little they got. How is Chief doing? I know Ranger is so big and only going to get bigger, he is 65 pounds right now. Getting fixed on Thursday. eek... they keep him over night and I am nervous about leaving him. You would think it was a kid for cryin in a bucket. lol I love him to pieces though,he is my buddy.

Well I am going to get a card done for a friend and then maybe clean house. hee hee Have a great day girls.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #369
Gabfest Goddess

Good to hear from you Stacy. I did make my flight. I only managed to get 4 days in FL but I had a good time. I am still trying to figure out how to make this working mom thing work. It is school break this week so I am struggling a bit.
BLOG
Old 02-25-2011, 04:44 PM   #370
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Debi I thought you only worked through the holidays? Did you go full time on top of full time mom? Super woman I tell you... ;0)
Old 02-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #371
Gabfest Goddess

I accepted a management position right before the holidays and went full time. I have cut back my hours a bit since the new year but only to between 28-32 hours a week. But I will be back to full time during the summer because one of the other managers will be going on maternity leave. I enjoy working, the money sure comes in handy and everyone has been really good about stepping up and helping out but I still struggle with getting everything done.
BLOG
Old 03-13-2011, 04:36 AM   #372
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Giraffes & Laughs

Send a message via Yahoo to StampingQueenJAR

Hey girlies! What is everyone up to these days?
Old 03-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #373
Gabfest Goddess

same old, same old, work, run kids from point A to point B then reverse the process

how about you?
BLOG
Old 03-18-2011, 09:51 AM   #374
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Awww... a moment to myself. Isn't that always so nic? lol

Angel it was so good chatting with you and catching up. I sure do miss our little group chats. Seems like as the boys get older I get busier. I thought it was suppose to slow down a bit. ha ha Keep me posted on your new address move and all that. I am sure your cell phone won't change. It will all go smoothly so don't worry!

Anyone heard from Billie lately? I should send another card or call. Sure wonder how things are going. They got hit with a ton of snow.

Hi Judy! How are things in your area?

Debi you love running those kids around and you know it.

Deborah you didn't answer your phone but I left a message for ya. Hope you are good.

Jules... where are you? I haven't seen you around anywhere. maybe I am not looking hard enough...

Going to dinner with friends and playing games tonight, rather excited. Hubby starts his busy season with competitions, practices out of town teaching classes. ugh... More time to stamp??? NOT the kids are going to be in football this year. However they will be out of karate for those months becuase I just can't do two sports at once again. That just drove me batty from one to the other same night. I learned that the hard way.

Ranger is getting so big and so much fun to have him around all the time. I find I am talking to him a lot though. ha ha Is that normal? He and I take daily walks which I have to say is great for the waist line. I only have about 5 more pounds to be at my target wieght of what I want. I am so EXCITED!!! I feel great and look great.. or so Hubby keeps telling me.

well laundry day so I better get going. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.