In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #361
Stazon Splitcoast
 
BsmtScrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!
Posts: 49,189
Default

Well friends, have a fun weekend. We'll be leaving at zero-dark-thirty tomorrow morning. Talk to you Monday afternoon!
__________________
Tracy aka:
"Hello, my name is Julie. I will be your cruise director!"
BsmtScrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #362
Desmond's Darlin'
 
Rachelhope13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Head in the Clouds
Posts: 41,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
Well friends, have a fun weekend. We'll be leaving at zero-dark-thirty tomorrow morning. Talk to you Monday afternoon!
Have Fun!!!!
__________________
Mister Northman, would you please come in?

Rachelhope13 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:22 AM   #363
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Hello.
Happy Saturday
Looks like it should be sunny and nice here today!
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:27 AM   #364
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
What kind of beans do you use? Canned? Type?
Canned kidney beans.
They were "ok". i could choke them down but it wasn't YUMMY!

We decided it still needs something....
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:29 AM   #365
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
Nope. The water gets turned off so the pipes don't freeze. The water source at the top of the mtn gets shut off too. So, even if it was heated all winter, there wouldn't be water for the bathroom.

The average low temp in December is -11. EEEK!
Yeah, that's a little chilly....
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:30 AM   #366
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelhope13 View Post
No plans for me! *SHOCK*
What???
What WILL you do all weekend?
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:33 AM   #367
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
Well friends, have a fun weekend. We'll be leaving at zero-dark-thirty tomorrow morning. Talk to you Monday afternoon!
ha ha!
Tom calls it "oh dark thirty"
I only spelled it that way to give it emphasis. I'm sure he means "oh" to mean zero.
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:35 AM   #368
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Well, I'm going to hop in the shower here shortly and get a move on.
Just wanted to say hello to anyone that's around today.
Hope you all have a great day/weekend!


Where's Barb been? Can't say I've seen her in a few days....
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:49 AM   #369
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

You know...I'm not realy seeing this as a true fail

Store Sign FAIL - FAIL Blog: Epic Fail Funny Pictures and Funny Videos of Owned, Pwned and Fail Moments
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:27 AM   #370
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Glitter_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ahhh....I am home!
Posts: 21,878
Send a message via Yahoo to Glitter_Girl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcolt View Post
Mexican food sounds so good! I've had Chipotle and taco salad this week, but it's just not the same without cheese!

We're having Easy Crockpot Chicken. I tossed everything in about 12:30 and it's smelling yummy! I'm hungry, too, and Ed won't be home for at least another hour. I may need to go get a tiny little snack to hold me over.

ETA: I had fajitas one night, too, but without the tortillas. And no cheese. Again, just not the same. It's hard to live in the heart of Tex-Mex land and not be able to eat tortillas and cheese! It's torture, I tell ya'! Torture!
No cheese? Oh my...I am not helping your situation, but I don't know if I could surivive without cheese! I am a CHEESEHEAD! (((HUGS)))
__________________
Colleen

Glitter Ink
Glitter_Girl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:36 AM   #371
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Glitter_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ahhh....I am home!
Posts: 21,878
Send a message via Yahoo to Glitter_Girl
Default

Good morning!

I feel like carp right now. Here is how my night went:

Fell asleep at 10:30
Woke up at 11:30 to pee
Woke back up at 1:30 to pee and also put Jax back in his bed (he snuck in ours at some point)
Woke up at 4:30, was too tired to get up to pee, tossed and turned, and then got up at 4:45 to pee.
Woke up at 5:30 because Jax had an accident. Changed him, changed sheets, etc.
Woke up at 7:15 because Jax was up for the day.

Do you see the problem here? I may as well be pushing the button down in the hatch! I can't get more than 2 hours of sleep.

And top that off with feeling really queasy.


PS - While I am whining just a bit (and more so about the sleep)...I will take whatever is thrown at me because I am so blessed and thankful that we finally got our prayers answered!
__________________
Colleen

Glitter Ink
Glitter_Girl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:39 AM   #372
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Glitter_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ahhh....I am home!
Posts: 21,878
Send a message via Yahoo to Glitter_Girl
Default

I am off to try to get a few things done around the house this morning. Perhaps I can squeeze in a nap later. Cuz tonight is going to be a long night. We leave around 3 to drop Jax off at my MIL's then head over to Rich's boss' house for a BBQ by 5:00. I imagine we are gonna be there all night. I don't mind, but since I have been so freakin tired, it's hard to function after about 8:30 or 9.
__________________
Colleen

Glitter Ink
Glitter_Girl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:20 AM   #373
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
Ok but you may want to use the upstairs bathroom.
Slightly less funky!

The floor is 1 sheet of linolium (sp? not in the mood to check it), black counter, HORRIBLE vinyl wallpaper, yellow (yes YELLOW) tub, toilet & sink.


Come in the fall and we can peep leaves and houses
Fall foliage and Peeping sound wonderful!

Have you attempted removing the wallpaper?
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:21 AM   #374
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Good morning, chickies!
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:32 AM   #375
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
I'm still not a fan of chili.
It's missing something...and those beans stil get me. Too gritty. Oh well.

Skip the beans!!

"Real" chili doesn't need them.

What do you think it's missing? Is it not flavorful enough?
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #376
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter_Girl View Post
Good morning!

I feel like carp right now. Here is how my night went:

Fell asleep at 10:30
Woke up at 11:30 to pee
Woke back up at 1:30 to pee and also put Jax back in his bed (he snuck in ours at some point)
Woke up at 4:30, was too tired to get up to pee, tossed and turned, and then got up at 4:45 to pee.
Woke up at 5:30 because Jax had an accident. Changed him, changed sheets, etc.
Woke up at 7:15 because Jax was up for the day.

Do you see the problem here? I may as well be pushing the button down in the hatch! I can't get more than 2 hours of sleep.

And top that off with feeling really queasy.


PS - While I am whining just a bit (and more so about the sleep)...I will take whatever is thrown at me because I am so blessed and thankful that we finally got our prayers answered!
Oh my word! You DO need a nap!
That sounds like most of my nights...and I have no good excuse
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #377
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
Nope. The water gets turned off so the pipes don't freeze. The water source at the top of the mtn gets shut off too. So, even if it was heated all winter, there wouldn't be water for the bathroom.

The average low temp in December is -11. EEEK!
Dang that's cold!!
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #378
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa 8791 View Post
Fall foliage and Peeping sound wonderful!

Have you attempted removing the wallpaper?
Well, no. I'm not sure it would make any difference.
I almost never use that bathroom....

Hey, how did dinner go last night? The family "ok"?
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #379
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelhope13 View Post
I had the last of my Quinoa Caprese Salad

Yum!
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #380
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa 8791 View Post
Skip the beans!!

"Real" chili doesn't need them.

What do you think it's missing? Is it not flavorful enough?
I'm not sure...dimension.
The recipe is SO simple that I feel like it's missing something.
Onions, beef, tomato paste, crushed tomatos & chili powder.

I kind of liked the bean aspect for "veggies"
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #381
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

I have to get us some lunch...very hungry girls here.

Tom is downstairs trying to wade thru the bedroom...I'm not going down there!
We made quite a list of things to do this weekend but it seems a little ambitious
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:37 AM   #382
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter_Girl View Post
I am off to try to get a few things done around the house this morning. Perhaps I can squeeze in a nap later. Cuz tonight is going to be a long night. We leave around 3 to drop Jax off at my MIL's then head over to Rich's boss' house for a BBQ by 5:00. I imagine we are gonna be there all night. I don't mind, but since I have been so freakin tired, it's hard to function after about 8:30 or 9.
I'm sorry that you didn't sleep well last night!

Hopefully you can squeeze in a nap before the BBQ tonight.
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:40 AM   #383
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
Well, no. I'm not sure it would make any difference.
I almost never use that bathroom....

Hey, how did dinner go last night? The family "ok"?
Supper was good. I had two of the best beef enchiladas ever! Man, I wish I had some more for lunch.

Jessica never really said anything. She has a two year old daughter and was busy w/ her. She was very quiet and would smile & be friendly. I feel so bad for her and her family.

The football game was a nail-biter after the 1/2 time. We won by one point!
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:41 AM   #384
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
I'm not sure...dimension.
The recipe is SO simple that I feel like it's missing something.
Onions, beef, tomato paste, crushed tomatos & chili powder.

I kind of liked the bean aspect for "veggies"
How about adding a can of diced green chilis? You can try the mild version and see if that adds a little more spice. I always add some of the green chilis in the regular heat to add some oomph to my chili.
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:42 AM   #385
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
I have to get us some lunch...very hungry girls here.

Tom is downstairs trying to wade thru the bedroom...I'm not going down there!
We made quite a list of things to do this weekend but it seems a little ambitious

So what's for lunch??

I need to start fixing something for us, but nothing (except for Mexican food) sounds good.

Good luck getting your To Do list narrowed down!
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:43 AM   #386
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Well, I've gotta run.

I need to figure out something for lunch.

See you chickies later.
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:47 AM   #387
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa 8791 View Post
Supper was good. I had two of the best beef enchiladas ever! Man, I wish I had some more for lunch.

Jessica never really said anything. She has a two year old daughter and was busy w/ her. She was very quiet and would smile & be friendly. I feel so bad for her and her family.

The football game was a nail-biter after the 1/2 time. We won by one point!
Well, it can't be easy...sometimes saying nothing is the easiest thing.

Close call win, huh?
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #388
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa 8791 View Post
So what's for lunch??

I need to start fixing something for us, but nothing (except for Mexican food) sounds good.

Good luck getting your To Do list narrowed down!
Probably just finishing up some of the lunchmeat in the fridge.
I know it won't be chili!
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:29 AM   #389
Desmond's Darlin'
 
Rachelhope13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Head in the Clouds
Posts: 41,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
Hello.
Happy Saturday
Looks like it should be sunny and nice here today!
I slept in soooo late! It was Awesome!
__________________
Mister Northman, would you please come in?

Rachelhope13 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #390
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Hey LOSTies. I'm trying to be productive today, so I can't stick around, but just wanted to say hi. So far I've washed my sheets (including my dust ruffle, which I admittedly rarely wash because it is just so freakin hard to get my mattress back on my bed without messing up the dust ruffle), scrubbed my bathroom, changed my vacuum filter and vacuumed the house, cleaned up the kitchen, and mopped the floors.

Now I need to pull together my list of PTI stuff to sell. Stay tuned for an email giving you guys first crack at it!
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:21 AM   #391
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
I'm not sure...dimension.
The recipe is SO simple that I feel like it's missing something.
Onions, beef, tomato paste, crushed tomatos & chili powder.

I kind of liked the bean aspect for "veggies"
Just caught this post as the page was loading.

In mine I put beef (or ground turkey), onions, green peppers, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, garlic and/or garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, and black pepper. Sometimes jalapenos too.

Maybe you need to add some more spices? Garlic powder if you don't want to mince garlic, and I use 1 Tbsp of cumin along with 3 - 4 Tbsp. of chili powder. If the texture was off, maybe you'll like diced tomatoes instead of crushed, and maybe adding peppers will help.
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 01:22 PM   #392
Desmond's Darlin'
 
Rachelhope13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Head in the Clouds
Posts: 41,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
What???
What WILL you do all weekend?
So far, made an Awesome Halloween project, a card and made lunch, plus slept A LOT!
__________________
Mister Northman, would you please come in?

Rachelhope13 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 01:26 PM   #393
Desmond's Darlin'
 
Rachelhope13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Head in the Clouds
Posts: 41,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
Just looks like truth in advertising to me!
__________________
Mister Northman, would you please come in?

Rachelhope13 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 02:12 PM   #394
Desmond's Darlin'
 
Rachelhope13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Head in the Clouds
Posts: 41,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa 8791 View Post
So what's for lunch??

I need to start fixing something for us, but nothing (except for Mexican food) sounds good.

Good luck getting your To Do list narrowed down!
We had Grilled Ham and Cheese, Kiwi and Peaches
__________________
Mister Northman, would you please come in?

Rachelhope13 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:25 AM   #395
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Where is everyone??

We had so much fun last night. Hibachi was delicious, then we went to a bar for a while. I got home a little after midnight and decided I was starving, so I made some pasta. Fell asleep on the couch right after eating it and woke up at 5:45. Went up to bed and didn't get up until 12:22! I woke up once or twice during that time, but went right back to sleep. I'm mad at myself because I was supposed to go to the gym this morning and now I don't really have time. I'm making my grocery list, need to jump in the shower, go grocery shopping, and then meet Nicole at Flipside by 4 for the Patriots/Jets game.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:24 PM   #396
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjc820 View Post
Hey LOSTies. I'm trying to be productive today, so I can't stick around, but just wanted to say hi. So far I've washed my sheets (including my dust ruffle, which I admittedly rarely wash because it is just so freakin hard to get my mattress back on my bed without messing up the dust ruffle), scrubbed my bathroom, changed my vacuum filter and vacuumed the house, cleaned up the kitchen, and mopped the floors.

Now I need to pull together my list of PTI stuff to sell. Stay tuned for an email giving you guys first crack at it!

You were busy!

Do you have good luck selling your stamps on SCS? You have a ton of great items for sale!!
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:24 PM   #397
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelhope13 View Post
So far, made an Awesome Halloween project, a card and made lunch, plus slept A LOT!

It sounds like a very relaxing day!
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:25 PM   #398
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelhope13 View Post
We had Grilled Ham and Cheese, Kiwi and Peaches

Oh my! A gooey, cheesy Grilled cheese sandwich sounds delish!!
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #399
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjc820 View Post
Where is everyone??

We had so much fun last night. Hibachi was delicious, then we went to a bar for a while. I got home a little after midnight and decided I was starving, so I made some pasta. Fell asleep on the couch right after eating it and woke up at 5:45. Went up to bed and didn't get up until 12:22! I woke up once or twice during that time, but went right back to sleep. I'm mad at myself because I was supposed to go to the gym this morning and now I don't really have time. I'm making my grocery list, need to jump in the shower, go grocery shopping, and then meet Nicole at Flipside by 4 for the Patriots/Jets game.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
I'm glad that you had fun last night.

You must have needed some major sleep, Jes! Have a great Sunday.
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:27 PM   #400
LOSTchick
 
Melissa 8791's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 16 LOSTie Lane
Posts: 54,966
Default

Hello, chickies!
__________________
Join the passengers of flight 815--
Get LOST on Wednesday
Melissa 8791 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off