Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 07:58 PM   #41
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuccicoo1002 View Post

Dawn - I've got iMessage too -- I {heart} my iPhone. I remember the day I texted Laura and it turned blue - I was like "YAY! You have an iPhone, and iMessage!" Then I told my SIL to update her OS so I could iMessage with her too - lol. I don't have unlimited texting (I know, stone age) so I'm cheap with my texts!! HA! It's like free shipping, why pay, if you don't HAVE to?? I know you understand.
LOL! Of course this makes complete sense to me!! And I don't have unlimited texting either.....so I {heart} iMessage!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #42
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam wilson View Post
I just bought a new iPhone this weekend (Verizon). Is the iMessage that little green icon? Or is it something that I need to download? Or am I just way off base with my thinking? (No comments from the peanut gallery)
Sorry.....I guess you've already gotten this figured out, huh?
Old 03-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #43
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Thanks to Dawn -- I found out how to get cute little smilies and emoticons in my messages on my iPhone (she pinned it on Pinterest)

If you want to be able to type smilies and hearts and such, do the following:

Go to Settings
Then General
Then Keyboard
Then International Keyboards
Then Add New Keyboard
Then Select 'Emoji'

Now, when typing, you will see a little 'globe' image on the lower left - that is the 'international keyboard' symbol. It will toggle to the smilies and hearts and flowers and such. Happy playing!
YAY! Here's the link I pinned, in case you other iPhone girls want to see.....it's like 40 iPhone tips and tricks: 40 Secret iPhone Features and Shortcuts | iPhone.AppStorm

ETA: Well, lookie there.....it made it the link name instead of just showing the link! Has SCS been doing this for ages now, and I just didn't know it? lol.

Oh, and also with iMessage, if you message a group of people all at once, it creates a 'thread' that you can all see and you can all reply back to each other and see each others' replies. Kind of fun.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #44
Glitter Guru

Teresa, as far as I know, the new iOS works on 3GS and newer iPhones. You just need to update, if you have one of those phones. iMessage will be there after you update.

And yay for all these iPhone users!!

Jenn, I've totally been wondering if you had an iPhone for a couple weeks now and just hadn't gotten around to asking. You totally seem like an iPhone kinda girl.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #45
Glitter Guru

Don't mind me......apparently I'm just sitting here chatting to myself.......
Old 03-09-2012, 08:32 PM   #46
Stazon Splitcoast

I'll have to check out that link. I'm a pretty simple iPhone user. Chris on the other hand is always doing something on his.

Dawn - How exciting for Bart! My dad was a baseball umpire and it was a pretty big deal when he got to do the World Series of high school baseball.

Anyone read "Unbroken" yet. I'm not usually into these types of books, but I'm enjoying it so far.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:44 PM   #47
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnsing View Post
Awww.

Speaking of KSU........and therefore, my husband........tomorrow is our 11th anniversary. Bartley is currently out of town until tomorrow night late.....he's at the state high school basketball tournament, reffing. In fact, he's been assigned the boys final game tomorrow.....the biggest game of the entire year for the whole STATE and he's one of 3 officials working the game....out of thousands. Not only that, but he's the "referee" on the game (yes, I know they're all 'referees', but there's one guy that's the "R" meaning, the head official, and that's HIM!) To say that I'm proud of him is a huge understatement! To get to this particular game has been a goal of his for YEARS so we're feeling pretty blessed tonight. He just found out tonight after the semi-final round, about his game tomorrow. He's worked big games at the college level, but at the high-school level, this is the biggest game of his career.

So I'm cheering him on from home.....and we'll celebrate our anniv. on Sunday.
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! Congratulations on another dream realized! I'm cheering too . And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! ❤❤
Old 03-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #48
Stazon Splitcoast

I really SHOULD be in bed, I'm going to have dark circles in my passport photo I LOL'd when I replied to Dawn's first post, and when it popped up on the second page, all of the subsequent posts!

Good night sweet friends!
Old 03-10-2012, 03:36 AM   #49
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning!

Dawn and Bart, happy anniversary! That is SO cool that he is THE ref at that game. Woohoo!

Tracey, where are you all going? Somewhere fun?

We just recently got unlimited texting. I don't know if we'll keep it. I have a weird friend who sends me pics all the time. We're talking pics of what her kids ate for breakfast. I don't get nearly as irritated now that it doesn't cost me anything extra.

Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend? We have a little Lenten retreat with the church kids today. I better get going. Have a good one!
Old 03-10-2012, 05:52 AM   #50
Stazon Splitcoast

My parents are taking my entire family on an 8 day cruise out of NY to the Caribbean . I'm totally psyched, especially for the kids, for all of the awesome things they will see and do.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:23 AM   #51
Gabfest Goddess

Dawn- you should be so proud of Bart! Happy Anniversary!! I've had an iphone for a few years- but finally got the iphone 4S. I'm having fun with it!

I text A Lot- way more than I make phone calls. I use my unlimited text- probably 100+ a day- with Marc, friends, clients etc. My phone beeps all day long (and sometimes all night too with clients) sometimes I would like to "forget" about my phone-lol!

B burnt his hand last night I forgot to turn off the stove element and he grabbed the cast iron pan to wash it (handle gets as hot as the pan). He didn't want to burn the floor so he didn't let go until he could drop it in the sink poor kid- I told him his hand is way more important than the floor! His hand isn't blistered much, but he was up most of the night.

I am so looking forward to tonight!

Have a great Saturday everyone- big hugs!

Old 03-10-2012, 07:16 AM   #52
Glitter Guru

Thanks, Girls......for Bart's game and the anniversary wishes. I appreciate both!

Tracey, that's awesome about the cruise....how fun will that be?!

Love, love all the iPhone users here. Ahhh.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #53
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
My parents are taking my entire family on an 8 day cruise out of NY to the Caribbean . I'm totally psyched, especially for the kids, for all of the awesome things they will see and do.
Oh I remember that now. I just forgot. That should be a blast!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:02 PM   #54
Stazon Splitcoast

Jenn - Poor kid! I'm famous for burning myself in the kitchen grabbing pots that are still hot. We do quite a bit of texting around my house too. It is the only way I hear from my siblings!

Tracey - Hope the passport office wasn't too exciting.

Laura - Those photos would annoy me with or without unlimited texting. I only send Keeper texts to those that appreciate it!

I should be cleaning house but since Chris is taking a nap on the couch, I'm chatting here instead.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #55
Stazon Splitcoast

We were in and out of the Passport office in 20 minutes for the 4 of us this morning - I thought that was pretty awesome. I had everything together -- we were the first ones in - and I laughed because there was like 10 people standing there watching us all walk in... I think they were expecting lines beating down the door. It did start to pick up when we were leaving though, so I'm glad we got there right away.

I took A to her party - was a lot of fun - they had a great time, and did a LOT of running around and dancing, I'm thinking she should sleep well tonight.

S is still at her party (DH took her) -- but I need to figure out what to make for dinner...OH I'm going to be SO SCREWED UP with the time change. It doesn't even feel like 5:00 now, FORGET tomorrow when it's 6:00!!

I had better run...see you later!

Last edited by cuccicoo1002; 03-10-2012 at 01:10 PM..
Old 03-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #56
Stazon Splitcoast

Jenn - EEK Hope B's hand is feeling a bit better today -- burns are nasty. Poor guy.

Have a great time tonight!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #57
Hardware Hotshot

hi all! happy saturday!

Jenn--ouchie! burns are the worst! poor B--and I'm amazed he could even hold on to the handle til he got to the sink! Hope he heals quickly! did you have fun last night??

Dawn--happy anniversary! and whoohoo for B being THE REF!!! I know he works hard at it, and deserves to be rewarded!

Tracey--have you ever added up how many bday parties you guys have in a year, LOL! and I had forgotten about your cruise! so fun!

ya'll girls are making my eyes cross with all the iphone talk. it's like a whole new language! we have unlimited texting in our household. I think the last time I checked, dd did thousands of texts every month--or something totally ridiculous like that!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:54 PM   #58
Hardware Hotshot

OH--have any of you guys gone on an Alaskan cruise? we are going to try again this year to do it! I'm excited!
Old 03-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #59
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Anniversary Dawn & Bart! How exciting about the the big game!

Teresa, I didn't know I had iMessage either. My texts to my boss and co-worker (who both have iPhones) are green. When I went into my settings, iMessage was off. Now it's on, but I'll have to wait until Monday to find out if my boss is blue or green! Or I guess I could just text a PSF to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonw05 View Post
OH--have any of you guys gone on an Alaskan cruise? we are going to try again this year to do it! I'm excited!
I have I have! You'll love it, but don't get taken in by all the tourist traps in the cities along the way.

I should be working on cards for my class tomorrow. I'm getting so good at procrastination, I hate to stop practicing.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #60
Stazon Splitcoast

Jenn, I hope B is okay. Ouch! Burns hurt so much.

Sharon, I just got my big girl phone (iPhone) maybe 6 months ago. I think you need one too. All the cool kids are doing it.

Debbi, good luck with class!

Must get the kids to bed early and adjust as quickly as possible. Monday may be brutal. Later!
Old 03-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #61
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh and Samantha, you can send Keeper texts any time. That friend I love, but I am very glad we do not live in the same neighborhood anymore. She used to call me five times a day. Keep in mind I am not particularly prone to hyperbole. Mercy!
Old 03-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #62
Stazon Splitcoast

Laura - I'll happily text you photos of Keeper.

I hate burns! Just whacked the top heating element of our oven when I realized I forgot to put foil over my au gratin potatoes - Ouch! My first attempt at making them. Thoughts on freezing them??

The house is clean, laundry is done, but I need to finish putting it all away.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #63
Gallery Gazer

Send a message via AIM to kamakaz1gb

Hi all. Been a quiet day - kind of needed it - not feeling the greatest - just feeling blah - not sick or anything. I did do a few challenges for VSN and uploaded those - it was fun to play with a few things I hadn't played with yet or in quite a while. I hadn't stamped in forever - so it was good to just play. One of the cards will be a club card for next week - they want to try out the scented embossing powder. I still have 2 more projects to create for that.

Debbi - I do need to upgrade to the new iOS - have to figure out how. Then I'll check the iMessage setting as well.

Dawn & Bart - Happy Anniversary! Wow - congrats to Bart for reffing "THE" game at the HS level - that is awesome news! How is Win doing?

Sharon - I've never been to Alaska - hope you have a great time.

Ok - I'm going to go watch TV. I should clean up my dining room table since I have other things I should make, but tomorrow's another day.

My Slow Growing Gallery
Proud to be a PSF to Stefan, Dale, and all those who serve our country.
My SU! Website!
Old 03-10-2012, 06:19 PM   #64
Stazon Splitcoast

Sharon - My parents did the land/sea tour a few years ago. That trip is more expensive as you take a train to Denali and around Alaska before getting on the boat. They are planning a 7-day cruise for their 40th wedding anniversary next year.

Waiting for our steaks to finish grilling. My au gratins are a little watery but I'm guessing skim milk might have added to that issue. We don't have anything else around here!
Old 03-11-2012, 05:03 AM   #65
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning --

Sharon - haven't done an Alaska cruise - though my Mom was thinking about it for this one. However, taking ALL 15 of us, it was more economical (HA!) for her to book the one she did. She and my Dad are crazy, but I'm so grateful for all they do for us, otherwise we'd be vacationing on our lake this summer. OH - and no, I haven't counted up how many parties, but it's probably better that way, lol.

Laura - I SO know what you mean. I think *I'M* worse than the kids truthfully, but yeah. I also have to start praticing "we go to bed by the clock, not the light outside" routine.

Sam - your dinner sounds delicious. Much better than our spaghetti and meatsauce that I overseasoned. blech. It wasn't TERRIBLE, but certainly wasn't my best showing, lol.

Teresa - hope you feel better. As far as your phone -- hook it up to your computer to sync it - and usually it will automatically check for updates, and ask if you want to download and install them. Just know it takes a while, so if you have somewhere to go, or need your phone for something, make sure you leave yourself some time to do it.

We have our first parade of the season today for St. Patrick's day, but I'm not feeling all that great...hopefully a little Motrin will have me in a better place by lineup time!

Hope you all have a great day!!
Old 03-11-2012, 05:35 AM   #66
Mad Swapper

Send a message via AIM to crafty_karyn

Good morning, all! Time change weekend is such a big adjustment. The good thing, I had to wake my kids this morning! That NEVER happens! Now, if my alarm would have been snoozing rather than off, it would have worked better, but the kids have made it to Sunday School, just a minute or two late, not too bad! I still have to shower and get ready.

Dawn- Happy Anniversary. And, how cool that Bart is "The Ref". Enjoy celebrating tonight.

Tracey- I don't know if you would know what to do if you didn't have birthday party in a weekend! That is a fun thing, though. I am sure your girls enjoy getting together with their friends and family. Hope you are better by parade time.

Hi Teresa- Sorry you are blah right now. Hugs, friend. Glad you were able to stamp some. Hopefully that will help your mood a bit.

Sharon - DH and I were just talking about cruises. I don't know that we could do one. If you go, I hope you have fun. I will have to 'cruise' through you and Tracey!

Sam- Hugs. How are you and Chris doing? Hope your potatoes were good, even if they looked runny. Putting the laundry away is harder than washing it in this house.

Hi Pam! How are you? Haven't heard from you in a bit.

Hi Jenn- Hope B's hand is better. How was your night last night?

Hi Laura- Hope time adjustment goes well for you guys. Any abrupt changes in schedule are probably hard. Hopefully Monday will be smoother than you anticipate!

Hi Staci- How are things for you going? Hope all is well.

Sarah - How is your patient? I hope he is recovering well.

Barb- When is your surgery again? I think it is soon. I hope I didn't miss it.

Ok, I need to get ready for church. Lots going on this week. A couple of days of routine and then off to the races! Seems as though that is going to be our schedule for a little while. All good things, just a lot in a short time frame. Chat later.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:39 AM   #67
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning! It is a beautiful morning here in Cincinnati. The temps are mild, but a bit on the cool side, but the sunshine certainly helps.

Teresa - I forgot about the VSN. Maybe I'll check out the challenges and do a few today. I need a bit of inspiration. I hope that you are feeling more energetic today. Working full time and keeping up with all the family activities catches up. I hope you can relax a bit more today.

Tracey - would your folks like to adopt me? Just askin'.

Sam - Feel free to send me Keeper pics. I can always use a smile.

Jenn - how is B's hand? I remember a couple of years ago when I "steamed" my hand. OMG! That was so painful.

Sharon - A friend's parents and also my former boss took cruised to Alaska. It was their favorite cruise and believe that everyone should do it. Oh, get an iPhone. I love mine, but still have a lot to learn.

Karyn - hi! Glad that everyone got up and moving on time with the change.

Dawn - STOP IT!

Laura - Hello! Have a wonderful day!

Oh gosh, I'm running out of thoughts. I hope that it is a wonderful day all across PSFland! Yesterday was laundry day for me and I spent time with my Kindle. Today I will spend time in my stamp room. Hopefully that goes well.

Love and hugs!!

Chicks of a Feather Blog
Old 03-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #68
Stazon Splitcoast

Howdy!

Now that is after noon, I guess I should get dressed and head to the grocery store. Still haven't figured out what we are having for dinner. Leaning towards calazones or some sort of pizza pocket that would make leftovers.

Time to get my butt moving.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:10 PM   #69
Glitter Guru

Hi Girlie-girlies.....just sayin' hey. Hey.

I'm tiiiiiired. Gonna take a little nap quickly before we have to head out to dinner in a bit, but wanted to say thanks for all the anniv. and reffing wishes...y'all are sweet.

Teresa, Win's doing so well. He weighed in at 71 lbs last time we checked, but that was almost a month ago now. I'm getting super curious....might have to take him in again just to weigh him. He's already bigger than Riley ever was. Makes me wonder when he's gonna stop growing! He's a sweetie-head though. Been taking him to the dog park in the mornings and you'd think he'd died and gone to heaven. You can literally SEE the joy on his face when he's there. It's hilarious and totally heart-melting all at the same time. I love to see him happy. And I REALLY love to see him completely exhausted for the rest of the day while I work. LOL.

Pam, stop what? What'd I do now? Was that too many posts in a row the last time I popped in? I was just trying to catch up and no one else was here to talk to me.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:10 PM   #70
Gabfest Goddess

I'm way too old to be out until 4am! BUT I had a wonderful time- so many laughs

B's hand doesn't "feel hot" anymore, but he's not using it at all because it hurts. He hasn't wanted any Advil though so I'm hoping its getting better.

J and I just had a good workout after church and as soon as Marc gets home from work we are heading out to my parents to celebrate B and J's birthday. I can't believe they turn 14 on Tuesday!

Have a great afternoon everyone!

Old 03-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #71
Stazon Splitcoast

Well, the luck of the Irish was on our side for parade day. It was absolutely PERFECT marching weather. Gorgeous, sunny, and warm, but just a little crispness in the breeze to cool you off as you go. DH and I walked to the beginning, and got there about 10 minutes before we had to turn around and march back, ha ha.

It did, however, KICK MY BUTT. I've been on the stationary bike, but that first parade kills me every year. Between the time change, and the parade...I'm ALL messed up,lol.

Dawn - hope you and Bart had a nice time today

Pam - hope you enjoyed your beautiful weather, and your time in "The Zone". I can talk to Mom and Dad, I'm sure they wouldn't mind another kid

Jenn - I'm so glad you had such a great time. I can't IMAGINE being out that late, I'm tired if I'm out past 10, lol. Hoping his refusal for any medication is a sign that he is feeling better.

Well, I think I'm heading to bed soon. I suppose the benefit to this parade making me so tired on the day of the clock change is that maybe I can "beat the system" and sync with the new time on day 1.... we'll seeee...

Night night...
Old 03-12-2012, 05:36 AM   #72
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning!

Tracey, I'm so glad you got good weather. I hope the exhaustion did help you gt on schedule.

Teresa, I'm glad you got some stamping time.

Dawn, I love Win stories!

I am drinking decaf. That was a tactical error. I am off to rectify that.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:37 AM   #73
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Jenn, I am so glad you had fun. I hope B is pain free soon. I hate burns.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:39 AM   #74
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnsing View Post
Hi Girlie-girlies.....just sayin' hey. Hey.

I'm tiiiiiired. Gonna take a little nap quickly before we have to head out to dinner in a bit, but wanted to say thanks for all the anniv. and reffing wishes...y'all are sweet.

Teresa, Win's doing so well. He weighed in at 71 lbs last time we checked, but that was almost a month ago now. I'm getting super curious....might have to take him in again just to weigh him. He's already bigger than Riley ever was. Makes me wonder when he's gonna stop growing! He's a sweetie-head though. Been taking him to the dog park in the mornings and you'd think he'd died and gone to heaven. You can literally SEE the joy on his face when he's there. It's hilarious and totally heart-melting all at the same time. I love to see him happy. And I REALLY love to see him completely exhausted for the rest of the day while I work. LOL.

Pam, stop what? What'd I do now? Was that too many posts in a row the last time I popped in? I was just trying to catch up and no one else was here to talk to me.
I meant stop with all the tempting samples for PTI's release!

Chicks of a Feather Blog
Old 03-12-2012, 05:51 AM   #75
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning! It's a dreary/rainy morning here, but we are having very mild temps (60's & 70's) this week. I'll take it!

Tracey - thinking of Maureen today. Please let us know how the surgery goes.

I hope that everyone has a great day. I have got to get busy.

Love and hugs to everyone!!

Chicks of a Feather Blog
Old 03-12-2012, 06:05 AM   #76
Gabfest Goddess

Good morning

Saying prayers for Maureen today.

I have a nice, "normal" day today- I'm really looking forward to that!

Big hugs!

Old 03-12-2012, 07:05 AM   #77
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning,

Dawn - It is amazing how fast puppies grow. My parent's lab is close to 100 lbs. Such sweet babies.

Jenn - Glad you have a normal day ahead of you.

Laura - Hope you fixed your error - decaf - yikes!

I'm working at home today. I need to finish a huge proposal that is due tomorrow and it is nice and quiet here compared to the office.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:48 AM   #78
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning --

Already had a busy, yet productive morning. Went to get my blood drawn for the tests the Neurologist ordered. It's a pain, because it's a half hour from my house, instead of right across the street from my job now...BUT - I got a coffee after, and ran to Sam's to get a few things we needed, so I don't have to make another trip, so at least THAT is good.

It's GORGEOUS here today - and should be also tomorrow. The rain that Pam is having should be here overnight tonight, and clear out for another beautiful, even warmer day tomorrow.

Maureen was first case, but it is a lengthy procedure, so it will be a while before we hear anything. Thank you all for the continued prayers and thoughts.

Laura - I wish I could say that the luck of the Irish was on our side last night, but alas...NO ONE slept well in our house last night. I think the kids were OVER tired, and DH who is usually OUT COLD was the light sleeper last night --he said he was awake from about 3, he finally got up at 4, and made coffee. Hoping he's only supervising today, WITHOUT tools on. And eek! Decaf. That was the work of a leprachaun, no doubt...they're starting their mischief a bit early I think .

Sam - good luck with your propsal!!

Better get workin'!
Old 03-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #79
Pearl-ExPert

____ morning!
Fill in the blank, as long as you don't include the word "good". Grr...
Not to be a crabby-pants, but I am.... I think I will crawl back into bed, go on strike, and then run away -- or in some sort of that order.
I can't even blame it on the time change - I'm just going to blame it on the unappreciative, lazy, people that surround me. HMPgh. blech... stomping feet! Wahh!
(totally do not feel better...) Perhaps a good poke in the nose from Laura would help. Have you had enough caffeine yet to really give a good pop???

I started reading a new book trilogy called Shades of Grey... anyone read it? Heard of it? (as I am blushing...) quite risque! (is this a word?) scandelous... heated. wowza. Would be interested to know if anyone else has read it... and their thoughts?

Glad you could cross some things off your "to do" list Tracey while you had to cross town to give blood. At least it wasn't a total waste of drive time. Hopefully you'll ge the results back soon too. Saying a prayer for Maureen as well this morning.

Sam - wishing I were working from home today (well, technically I wish I were at home reading, if I'm honest)... hope you get your big proposal all written & ready to go.

OK - almost time for lunch! Adios.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #80
Stazon Splitcoast

Sally - I heard about that book on the Today show but I haven't read it yet. Let me know how you like it.

Tracey - That is a bummer about your lab being so far away. I'm lucky that our hospital/medical group has a lab right across the street from my neighborhood. Plus the ladies are awesome and the only ones that get me on the first try!

Had a simple dinner of slow cooker chicken and dumplings.